Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.tesla-coin.com/inventorshome/


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Free Energy Frauds & Pseudoskeptics This forum is for cataloging free energy claims that are clearly scams such as books that claim to get your home off the grid for $500 with some mystery Tesla motor, charlatans who claim to be free energy experts or self-proclaimed experts in science in general who actually have no experience with legitimate over 1.0 COP systems that are not heat pumps, pseudoskeptics who claim to be open minded but are actually cynics who only aim to preserve their own beliefs and frauds who spread false propaganda.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 03-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier's Avatar
Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Thumbs up Theft of IP

Dear Friends,

We here at Green Intentions USA want to thank everyone for the help with the theft of our IP. It was because of all of you that we found out who was stealing from us and selling knock offs of our technology. Thanks to all we now have all the evidence we need. Below is a list of the companies that are involved with the crime.

The company who we believe that is responsible for the crime is a company called EDI diodes Electronics Devices Inc. (a Chinese based company) Below are the names of the suspects:

(alias)JIMMY HUANG REAL NAME (Zhi Min Huang)
PRESIDENT OF EDI –Electronic Devices, Inc.
and various other companies such as (these companies were formed during contract negotiations)
Shanghai Jianeng Technology, Inc. – a Chinese company
GREENPOWER DEVICES INC. – an American company
email jimmyhuang54@gmail.com
Jimmy is a foreign national who told us he has dual citizenship
He is the ringleader

HANK KOLOKOWSKY
EDI –Electronic Devices, Inc.
email hank_kolokowsky@yahoo.com
800-678-0828

JOHN DILEO
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES at EDI –Electronic Devices, Inc.
email john.d@edidiodes.com

Night Vision Array, High Voltage Rectifiers, Fast Recovery diodes, Avalanche Diodes, High Current Assemblies, Full wave Bridges.

This company was hired by us and paid to make the diode blocks.They then breached our agreement and sold our technology to both our competitors.We also believe that they tried to reverse engineer our unit. If you are having trouble with any of the suspected products please write to this email musclecars4u@hotmail.com. If you need immediate assistance go to this address and contact us Electronic Design & Development Corp. . We will be offering free tech support to get you going. If you suspect the equipment you have to be counterfeit please call the FBI. We will also try and help those people too.

Blue phoenixignition was notified and has not complied with our requests.Currently we are not sure about how deeply they are involved the owner Richard Hann has been in contact with us and talks continue.

Ecoignition has complied and has removed the material from their website. We thank them for that.

If anyone has any information about these companies or anyone suspected in IP theft please contact the FBI.

Sincerely

Gary Oldenburg
COB/Green Intentions USA
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 03-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
plasma ignition

@$UM1 - WHY? Why do you insist of posting this on my private profile page
where hardly anyone will see it? Let me help you:

----------------------------------

"DISPUTE - Energy Efficient Plasma Generation Pub. No.: US 2010/0319644 A1

Really wish everyone would stop trying to claim something $um1 else has done before them as there own... As Terro & Classen are my educators & anyone else who follows showing such systems. I am disappointed humanity these days.... I out of respect to those who originated this have not followed up on these systems commercially... And I will not go without telling & competing with any of these posers who are claiming it as their own after the original guys or myself do so 1st. I have so much more to offer but
1 I'm broke have no more money to research and build not to mention live comfortable...
AND 2,,,, LOOK AT THIS CRAP EVERYONE INVOLVED KNOWS IT'S NOT THEIRS AND THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING MORE THEN HAVE MONEY TO GET MORE MONEY....

THIS IS WRONG IT SHOWS HOW MUCH HUMANITY SUCKS AND HOW SELFISH AND GREEDY PEOPLE REALLY ARE.... THIS IS NOT COOL AND I AM BUILDING TO COMPETE NOW.... I DON'T KNOW HOW WITHOUT FUNDS BUT IT WILL COME TO ME IT ALWAYS DOES....


I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla"

----------------------------------

First of all, Tero or anyone else did NOT invent the plasma ignition type
circuit. YOUR videos you post descriptions stating it does NOT burn water
and will only work when the gap is small and closed up.

The patent application in question has NOTHING to do with hooking an
inverter across the plug and this is MY invention - not yours, not Tero's,
not Classen's. Period, get over it please.

I addressed the Todd Miller issue - if you can't even post here in public
with your own name attached to it, what is the point of trying to take
credit for something anyway if you are anonymous, which you aren't
really since Luc ALREADY posted your private email, I removed your
personal email out of respect for your privacy and so your email isn't
taken by spam bots. You contacted me by instant message, I've seen
your videos, and they are NOT the same.

Why don't you have the integrity to simply lay out what you want to
say here for everyone to see instead of trying to hide out by posting in
my personal profile page?

The plasma jet ignition method has been patented by countless companies
including NGK, Nissan, Mazda, you name it for the last 40 years or so and
if you want to claim that you, Tero and Classen invented the plasma
ignition, you are seriously uninformed.

The patent application - I NEVER claimed to have invented the plasma
ignition, just the simple method using a single cap on the front. If anyone
else has done this before, it has never been revealed publicly before so
my claim stands.

If you think that method was invented by you, Tero and Classen, PROVE IT
or stop bothering me. I gave you ample opportunity to post something
here to back your claims.

Here is Luc's post about your claims:
http://www.energeticforum.com/131844-post4.html

Here is my little research on your claims - respond to them or stop
harassing me:

---------------------------------------------------------------

I did a little bit of research into Todd Miller's claims. Basically, I can't find
anything to back the claim that his plasma ignition has anything to do with
my method that is in the patent.

Here is a cached site:
Todd Miller's Page - HHOINFO

At the bottom, there is a link to a pdf:
plasma02_fullschematic.pdf

It goes here:
http://api.ning.com/files/ztiYYy89aa...lschematic.pdf

It looks like an attempt to replicate the Puharich concept possibly.

Here is Todd Miller's HHO page:
HHOINFO

There are almost no straight up ignition schematics in that whole site.
There was one on this page:
HHOINFO

That has this:
http://api.ning.com/files/Dr8hgUUw-R...ArcCircuit.pdf

But that is just the Nexus circuit.

The Nexus circuit is nothing more than Luc's original June 27, 2008
diagram but instead of a cap discharge into the primary, it is triggered
by just battery input alone and there is a cap across the rectified output
of the inverter. In other words - virtually identical in concept to the
Suckewer - Princeton patents. So Nexus was not a new or different way
to do the plasma ignition by any stretch of the imagination.

On this google cache page:
Todd Miller's Page - HHOINFO

Todd says he openly he is fastimports3 on Youtube.

Now, YouTube - Plasma Ignition Installed on Van
that is one of his videos. And a few comments on his video:
  • Very nice! I'm working on this ignition system too. Should give some nice results. Try increasing the gap of your plugs.


    brianempson 2 years ago
  • Don't increase gap cut the j-tip of the plug back a little and side gap the plug. Increasing the gap kills the plasma arc effect. Also use NGK non-resistor V-power racing plugs. They have worked the best for me. Works way better than MSD 6AL box using gasoline for fuel...... I'm still think it might explode pre-conditioned (Hydrogen Enriched)water too.


    fastimports3 2 years ago
  • small question
    can it explode mist water?
    i'm also doing same expiremnt.


    dreamyear 2 years ago
  • At this time it doesn't explode water.
    But I have a couple other things to try still.


    fastimports3 2 years ago
I'd recommend everyone look at that video - it doesn't sound the same
as this plasma effect. Nor do any of his other videos. The plasma doesn't
even look the same. Plasma isn't plasma isn't plasma. You can light a
match and claim that is plasma because fire is plasma. A standard
Kettering spark ignition is technically a plasma ignition system since every
"spark" is a plasma. But this water sparkplug thread plasma is distinctly
different from any of these.

Todd Miller says not to increase the gap as it kills the effect AND that
it doesn't explode water. Well, all of us here that has used the method
in this forum know full well that increasing the gap gives a BIGGER AND
BIGGER effect up to the max gap possible that the discharge can
break down.

I showed that a long time ago in addition to it exploding water like mad,
but specifically to show that this is different from what he is doing,
here is this video - when I open the strap up, it gets crazy big with the
booster caps.

YouTube - Water Sparkplug | Plasma Ignition| Booster Caps

I originally posted that in June 08 on youtube most most people know
my entire account was cancelled by youtube. I didn't violate anyone's
copyright because I made all my own videos. A youtube insider told me
that it was closed due to "spamming".

So Todd's system's effect gets killed when opening up the gap and it
doesn't explode water. I think claims that my method in the patent is
NOT the same.

In a few of Todd's videos, it seems he is using HV from an ignition coil
in addition to 110 volts from an inverter in parallel with the plug. Basically,
what Luc was doing in the s1r replication attempts.

Todd lists this as his "homepage"
Electric Fields and Moving Media, Stanley Meyer Explained - Heretical Builders

If Todd can show differently, I'm all ears but so far, it appears that
his circuits are closer to the one Luc posted originally with the inverter
connected to the plug, which of course has nothing to do with the
schematic on the patent in question.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-13-2011, 01:55 AM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
@$UM1 - WHY? Why do you insist of posting this on my private profile page where hardly anyone will see it?
Looks like you're not the only one to receive $UM1's message on their profile page. It showed up on mine, too, and I imagine a lot of others here have been spammed in the same way. PM's should seldom be used, and only in an appropriate manner.

Rick
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-13-2011, 02:47 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Rick / @Todd Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
Looks like you're not the only one to receive $UM1's message on their profile page. It showed up on mine, too, and I imagine a lot of others here have been spammed in the same way. PM's should seldom be used, and only in an appropriate manner.

Rick
Hi Rick,

Yes, I got a message from someone else that he posted it on their personal
profile page too, which only ensures that hardly anyone will see what he
wants everyone to see so I posted it here.

I really have no problem with him claiming what he is claiming, I don't
buy it, but I certainly want him to voice his concerns.

I asked for a specific schematic and he refuses to answer anything in
my response, refuses to show a schematic, refuses to do anything other
than claim Luc and this patent application is based on his circuit.

So I'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish by making these claims but
refusing to offer up anything to back it up. He sent me youtube video
links, I saw them and they reveal that that has nothing to do with the
patent application schematic based on my simple design.

@Todd Miller - it isn't helpful to post your complaints in people's private
forums. I understand you think you have a concern so discuss it here.
Why don't you have your teachers Tero and Chassel come here and post
their schematics as well so we can all see what you are claiming. Why
don't you do that? Why not post your own schematics as well?
I used to correspond to Tero - ask him (qiman13 username). I remember
he had a "plasma ignition". I don't remember the details, that was a few
years ago, but if it is the plasma jet ignition method, he is only copying
what has already been patented for 40 years or so. If you think different,
I suggest you actually do some research so you can see the facts.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier's Avatar
Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Warning to anyone using the Counterfeit Blocks

Buyer be ware

Dear Consumers,

I found out something that will affect all the customers that are using the counterfeit blocks. This is what happens:
The thing that everyone should know is that the counterfeit blocks will fail when they are not used with the Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier. When EDI stole the technology and sold to our competitors they did not get the schematics of the Mad Hornet Power unit so they do not fully understand how to interface them properly. We have done extensive research on this subject. Their Amp does not have any output current limiters so they will always overdrive the blocks and tear up plugs and engines. This is just one of the problems you get with Cheap Chinese Knockoffs.
The Mad Hornet on the other hand has an output current limiter that stops this major problem. The mad hornet can control the output power allowing you to adjust the output to properly drive the blocks and the plugs. Because the Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier has this feature RFI can be reduced and there will be minimal CEMF to damage anything. These are just some of the features of the Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier that makes it superior to all others.

Criminals don’t care if they sell equipment that can damage your engine to them it’s all about getting the money. They don’t care who they hurt nor do they pay attention to laws they have broke(Theft). We have to get this country back on track boycott the Counterfeiters.

people want to know why their product is failing and how it will hurt your engine.

The Mad Hornet SparkAmplifier made in America !!!!!!!!!!!!BUY USA!!!!!

Harry and Gary
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-15-2011, 12:47 PM
turbotrana turbotrana is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 26
From a consumers point of view:
Q. What happened to the backup service or warranty for the purchasers of the short lived Aquapulser.
A. No more company, no warranty or backup.

Q. Why should I spend $$$ on Blue Phoenix Ignition for a product that could end up the same as Aquapulser. (mad Hornet has thrown a spanna in the works now and does not seem to even have any products on the market to sell)
A. Don't spend until this matter is sorted.

There are buyer of this product out there so you better milk them now. As soon as the Chinese get hold of it you may as well forget about any patents as they wont be worth anything. Chinese will copy it, they will improve it and they will sell cheaper than it cost any US company to manufacture it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Turbotrana

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotrana View Post
From a consumers point of view:
Q. What happened to the backup service or warranty for the purchasers of the short lived Aquapulser.
A. No more company, no warranty or backup.
Do you know this as a fact from experience or are you simply making
up an answer?
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-16-2011, 12:57 AM
turbotrana turbotrana is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Do you know this as a fact from experience or are you simply making
up an answer?
Not fact or experience, but if Aquapulser is no longer then who is going to warrant their products. There is no legal obligation on Blue Phoenix if its a seperate legal entity. It would only be goodwill if they chose to.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-16-2011, 01:25 AM
moose 53 moose 53 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 16
Aaron do you have information on who is warranting Aquapulser units. We returned two RPG 4700 units and one 1 joule unit for warranty replacement on or around 6/14/2010 . We were offered a refund but chose to wait for the new units . Now that Aquapulser is split we have not been able to get our units.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-16-2011, 08:56 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@Moose

Moose, there are still good people that actually do care.

I'll skype you a message in the next few days.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
thread closed

closed closed closed
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 03-17-2018, 12:18 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Exclamation Luc Choquette's fraud, lies and deceit

This thread is reposted in the public forum to act as a public record of the facts about Luc Choquette and his fraudulent claims that he is the inventor of my circuit. And you can see how him and Karthik went behind Arvind's back as posted by Arvind himself.

This is being done due to some posts about Luc Choquette in this thread and my own post on March 15, 2018 (yesterday). Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

Take note of Turion's posts about Luc and Luc's method of examining the 3 Battery System, etc. I made my own post to give my own testimony about Luc and his fraud, lies and deceit.

RAMSET posts in Luc's defense on that thread and I will copy it here for the record as Luc posted this in 2015 somewhere online to answer questions about why he took part in the patent that has the plasma ignition circuit, which is MY sole invention. I will respond to the lies cooked up by Luc below, but they are actually already answered in this thread.

------------------

Today, 02:27 PM
RAMSET
Gold Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,319


in 2015 [I think] Luc was asked By a member at Stefan's about this issue
his response here, [ I had seen this question at the time ,but forgot about the reply...a member here forwarded this to me today.

Luc
Quote



Okay, I'll do my best to explain the basic events without going into too many details but I'll cover enough so those who don't know about the water spark circuit can understand.

On June 25 2008 while experimenting on plasma spark I happen to combine a high voltage of an ignition coil with a low voltage of a capacitor.
The combination of these two with a high voltage blocking diode on the capacitor created a very enhanced spark which has an even greater effect if sprayed with a fine mist of water. The effect is more light and a very load cracking sound which I thought could be a dissociation of hydrogen oxygen of the water mist.
At about 6pm EST on June 26th I started a topic on the Overunity forum and titled it: " URGENT! WATER AS FUEL DISCOVERY FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE"
URGENT! WATER AS FUEL DISCOVERY FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Please note the Overunity topic is dated June 27th but notice the time is 12:01am which is Berlin time, so 6 hours ahead of my Eastern Standard Time. So the information was publicly shared at 6pm EST on June 26th
Here is the 1st YouTube demo video which is correctly dated June 26th.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R2fNukDCPs

It's important to know the date the information was first publicly shared and my intent.
On my first video above please listen to my message between 4:23 and 4:52 and ignore the theories I shared.
Message: what I'm doing is, I want everyone to start thinking about this (circuit) and trying to get this effect and Improve it. I'm not the best in electronics, it's not really my field. So I'm posting this so people can start working on it and get this working. So let me show you what I've got so far.

One week later on July 4th 2008, Arron of the Energetic Forum started a topic and titled it "Water Sparkplug"
Water Sparkplug

On July 13th 2008 after participants suggestions of better diodes and me also using a single pole double throw relay to charge and discharge the capacitor, the effect was much better then the first video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnRQ7fkWtE

On September 9th 2008: Arron posted a video with Peter Lindemann demonstrating the effect of the spark which was titled: "Peter Lindemann's Replication of Arron's circuit based on Luc's (gotoluc) method"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhNtRhJ5Rw
Notice some recognition towards me in the video and title. Remember this when you read the below.

Around the beginning of April 2009, I was contacted by two individuals, one called Arvind and the other Kathik from a business they started in the US called Aquapulser.
They liked the high voltage diode blocked high current capacitor spark effect so much they decided to start a business and manufactured a ready made plug and play device so consumers could purchase. I was very happy they had done this as that would help to get it out faster and wished them the very best.
They told me they had been following the topic on each forum and from their research considered me to be the originator of the high voltage diode blocked high current capacitor spark effect.
They offered me a free sample of their device in recognition. They told me they couldn't afford to give more out because of their large start up investment which I understood.
Later on they contacted me again and suggested to patent the circuit since a bigger corporation could possibly patent it (even though it was open source) and could then prevent Aquapulser to manufacturing it.
They had a valid point as open source information is not as protected as some may think. So we had a written agreement that they can hold the patent only to prevent big corporations to use it and Aquapulser could not interfere with the open source community. Aquapulser paid for all patent and attorney costs.
Once again I wished them success and didn't ask for any profit as I admired their efforts and wanted them to have the ability to re-gain the huge expenses of the patent costs.
The patent included my name as one of the inventors along with Arvind and Karthik. This way they couldn't sell it without my consent because of the written joint ownership agreement. So even though I didn't wish to profit on Aquapulser sales, I was part owner of the patent document which secure it.
This ended up being good, because in early 2011 the two owners of Aquapulser were in disagreement. Karthik didn't agree with Arvind's new change of direction. He though Arvind was considering the sale the patent for profit and felt (rightfully so) this was not what we had agreed on.
Karthik contacted me and suggested we combine our ownership of the patent document to gain control of it and then together we could agree to dissolve it.
I had to trust Karthik's plan and be sure he would follow through once the first step was done. Karthik followed through as he promised. He also took care of all the legal details and the original patent was dissolved. However, "for some reason", it coincided Aaron found out there was a patent filed and on the Energetic Forum he started to publicly accuse me of steeling his circuit and so on.
I mostly ignored him as I knew my intent was good and was of no profit or benefit to me.
Then Aaron joined forces with Arvind and demanded a new patent be created and that there was no reason to have my name as inventor because it had nothing to do with my circuit.
However, the patent attorney did not see it the way Aaron did as I'm sure he had done some research on the first patent (before putting it together) which is now dissolved.
The patent attorney tried to reason with Aaron. However, after a few weeks and so many harassing emails from Aaron the patent attorney quit and said he would not ever get involved again unless there was a prior agreement reached.

What I didn't mention is, during the months this was going on, I was overseas in South Africa for 6 months at my travel expense and making no money helping a mission feeding and clothing the poor. So it was quite a challenge to get internet access and deal with all this fiasco.
Anyways, back to the story, Karthik said he would support me on what ever decision I made.
I was about to give it away because I just don't care for this kind of stuff but something in me said don't let this guy have his way and hold firm as inventor. In the end we all agreed to refile the patent with Aaron's name on the inventors list. This was the best I could do then to just walk away and let Arvind and Aaron file for a new Patent.

Last time Karthik and I were contacted by Arvind, he wanted us to pay for our share of the new patent. We both replied we didn't have any funds, so I don't know and don't need to know what the status is.

You be the judge of who's name should be on the patent!
Aaron's argument was the circuit the Aquapulser Team used in the patent was closer to the circuit he shared then mine. This is true as my circuit was basic and as I mentioned my electronic skills was minimal and why I did my switching by hand on the first video and 2 weeks later I used a relay. However, both circuits are based on the same effect and I think this is what the Aquapulser team had originally considered prior to the patent.

One way or the other I can tell you that profit or recognition are of no interest to me. I have never profited one cent from anything I've shared or ask for recognition and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.
It's always been zero in and $1,000. out of my pocket to pay for supplies and equipment.
Also, look at any of my video's, none of them have advertising.
I have over 950,000 combined views and 2,500 subscribers. Would this suggest I'm in it to make profit?
So why don't I want profit?... because I believe profit, gain and control is what causes poverty and prevents inventions to come out that would be for the good of all.
So my thoughts and way of life is, if I don't believe in it, why should I participate in it!

For you profit oriented people. You may want to reflect on how those actions will help others. As taking more for yourself then others have is contrary to the flow of nature or the universe.
If that doesn't make you think then, tell me which person was able to bring something from this world when their end comes?
Better chances for those who have helped others will be seeding for the next then ones money piled in the bank.

Luc

PS, looks like Arvind has continued the business and I still wish him success.
Aquapulser web site: http://www.aquapulser.com/performance_ignition/
Aquapulser Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ecoignition/videos

end Quote
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-17-2018, 01:15 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
“If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.” - attributed to Mark Twain

That has always been my motto and is why I remember things clearly because each piece of evidence jogs the memory of actual events, while someone lying will have a hard time keeping track of what they made up along the way such as the way Luc Choquette has operated.

Without going into too many details Luc? Details like the truth? lol - seems to be a pretty detailed response to me.

For everyone's information, the very thread that Luc started has this in the first post, "Now let me give you some background on this. For a couple of years now I was a member of a Yahoo Group called: WaterFuel1978. At this group user name: s1r9a9m9"

So Luc is the "inventor" yet all he was trying to do was REPLICATE s1r9a9m9's circuit, which was posted for years online - the circuit diagram is here:



and



It basically just uses an heavy duty appliance relay to drop the output from a 110v inverter across a spark plug - when the plug sparks, the low voltage high current from the rectifier will jump the gap to cause the plasma effect.

Here is what Luc came up with:



When the relay is in one direction, the inverter will charge that cap to a 160vdc peak. When the relay goes the other way, it drops that cap to the primary giving a capacitive discharge spark, when that spark is made at the gap, the inverter's rectified DC output will jump the gap. This is not an innovation or enhancement to the S1R method other than having a capacitive discharge spark that is a little stronger but it is the same exact method of dropping an inverter's output across the gap. Luc and others fooled themselves into believing the plasma burst was from the inverter and I tried to tell them it had nothing to do with that.

It was because of John Bedini's Gray Motor diagrams he released after Peter Lindemann's book came out that clued me in. Everyone thought John drew the diode backward on the LV rod in the Gray Tube but he didn't - fortunately, at that time in 2004 or so, I didn't know how it was "supposed" to be so the way John had it was in fact the only way that ever made sense to me. It is 100% identical in principle to the plasma jet ignition circuits and is why I was able to create my simplified innovative way of doing it.



What you see is that dropping low voltage across a spark gap has been patented for many years.

Here are a few examples:



The above was patented about 40 years ago. What you see is capacitor 60 discharging into the primary 70 and 72 outputs the cdi discharge across gap 76. Then Capacitor 64 goes through diode 80 and over the gap once it is ionized. Capacitor 64 serves the EXACT same purpose as the rectified output from the inverter in S1R's diagram and serves the EXACT same purpose as the rectified output in Luc's "invention". I originally put Luc's name in the title of my replication effort only to give him some credit even though my circuit was obviously different and he admits that - you can see how he admitted to updating his diagram with MY modification proving it works with just the capacitor and the inverter output across the gap is NOT required. Hence, the glaringly obvious fact that it is my invention as admitted by him.



A Nissan patent in 1981 showing when 3 is switched on, battery charges primary then 2 output goes through distributor and to plug ionizing the gap. Then, capacitor 10 jumps over the gap - again capacitor 10 serves the EXACT same purpose as the inverter in S1R's setup, which serves the EXACT same purpose in Luc's REPLICATION attempt (not invention) of S1R's circuit.

As a note - S1R knew about these patents but used an inverter because the output is way more beefier than a cap charged to a couple hundred volts at a couple microfarads. I have no doubt that S1R ran an engine with it because that 110v at high amps jumping the spark plug gap will explode the water like you won't believe - plug life will be next to nothing, but it proves the point.



Above is another patent - these are all known as "Plasma Jet Ignition" fyi. "jet" comes from the shape of the plasma when used with a plasma jet ignition plug that has a recessed cavity - the intended way to use the plasma - will look like a jet flame. Anwyay, when spark from secondary 17 goes over the gap, then capacitor 23 jumps the gap and causes the plasma.

Search that and Smokey Yunick's name online and you'll see old articles where he was very involved with these old methods of this ignition. This is what ran Robert Krupa's plugs called the Firestorm plugs - without this kind of ignition system, those plugs do NOT make the plasma that Krupa claimed. Yunick worked with Krupa and this is where Krupa got the results - it wasn't his plug as he claims - his plug just had LONG life with the plasma and is probably one of the best plugs you can use with the plasma.

1. So what you see is that the input to the primary may be battery voltage or it may be a capacitive discharge to the primary.

2. Then what you see is that in all cases, there is a low voltage high current supply that follows over the gap once it is ionized by the regular or cdi high voltage spark.

This is EXACTLY what S1R did and what Luc REPLICATED (not invented).

3. But what nobody has ever done because actually many said it couldn't be done was that I used the SAME capacitor for the capacitive discharge input to the primary giving a cdi spark AND SIMULTANEOUSLY used the SAME capacitor to serve as the low voltage high current source that will jump the gap. They said it couldn't be done because they don't understand how it works. They claimed when the capacitor hits the primary that it completely discharged but I knew better. Hardly any gets to the primary to make the spark and when it is made the rest, which is most of it jumps the gap causing the plasma. The only truly significant innovation to plasma jet ignition systems in over 40 years - and I am the sole inventor of it. Luc didn't even understand how his own circuit worked as evidenced by his old posts.

And of course - Luc, applying what I taught him to get away from the inverter necessity mythology, to simplify it and make it better - for Luc to try to weasel out of this fact just reinforces what I have said about him:



And then Luc asks me to proof his circuit to make sure its good now. LOL - who is the inventor of it?
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 03-17-2018 at 03:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-17-2018, 03:02 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Luc Choquette - response to his post from 2015

So now we address Luc's response from 2015, quite a few years after the whole ordeal with the patent - my, my, my how forgetful he has become and how naive he thinks everyone is to believe his words when I have posted documented historical evidence including his own words... I have a pretty good memory and I have ridiculously large archives so I can be my own wayback machine.

"On June 25 2008 while experimenting on plasma spark I happen to combine a high voltage of an ignition coil with a low voltage of a capacitor." - Luc is lying - you can clearly see he did not combine a CAPACITOR'S LOW VOTLAGE & IGNITION COILS' HIGH VOLTAGE over the same gap until I taught him how. Before then, he only used a capacitor as the input to the primary of an ignition coil completely isolating that capacitor from ever being able to jump the gap and the only thing that jumped the gap with the high voltage spark is the inverter's rectified output. He is directly making a claim that MY invention is what he started with - he is playing on people's ignorance that don't know better and that is how he starts off his explanations.

"
It's important to know the date the information was first publicly shared and my intent." - this is the method of a sociopath to reinforce their own lies as having an important element as to build credibility to it but this will only work for those who do not have the background or frame of reference for all of these ignition methods like I do - I understand the distinctions and his first timeline on June 25 is not doing what he claims, he did something different, which is in the diagram I posted before of his circuit that has a capacitor that only connects to the primary of the ignition coil after charged and the only thing that jumps the gap like I said is the rectified inverter output. His willful and wanton deceit in establishing this timeline is for him to show that his alleged invention came before anything I did, but in the last post I made on the chronology and his own post stating he updated his circuit to reflect my innovations proves the point. We can stop here and the point is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, but I aim to dismantle and expose Luc's sociopathic, pathological lies.

"
One week later on July 4th 2008, Arron of the Energetic Forum started a topic and titled it "Water Sparkplug." What he doesn't tell everyone is that the circuit I posted was different than what he previously posted - I already made that point and even backed it with Luc's own words!

"
On September 9th 2008: Arron posted a video with Peter Lindemann demonstrating the effect of the spark which was titled: "Peter Lindemann's Replication of Arron's circuit based on Luc's (gotoluc) method" - again, I called it Gotoluc's method even though the circuit was better because it was simply out of respect for his own contributions, which were different than mine and he didn't even understand how his circuit worked. He admitted that. Peter's replications was simply using an automated 555 circuit to charge a cap, disconnect it from a power source and then drop it to the primary of an ignition coil. Why was this so important? The very point was to disprove Luc and other people's claims that the inverter was necessary. That is why Luc admitted in his own words that the capacitor was the only thing necessary!!!




"
Notice some recognition towards me in the video and title. " - Like I said, it was a sign of respect. His experiments inspired me even though he didn't understand his own circuit and it was already established that Luc and others claimed the inverter was responsible for the plasma bursts - I told them it wasn't and knew how to prove it.

To disprove Luc and other's claims that the inverter was responsible for the plasma - as I said, they didn't understand how it worked so I proved it to them. The date of the video is NOT when I originally posted it, which was way before. YouTube yanked my entire original YouTube account. I knew someone with a friend that worked at YouTube and they looked into it and the reason stated was for spamming, which was completely bogus. They yanked everything! Anyway, this video is the genesis of my invention of using a cap simultaneously as the ignition coil primary power source AND the low voltage source that jumps the gap:



With all the plasma jet ignition systems, they had a separate cap charging circuit to charge a separate cap that would be in parallel with the gap through a hv diode. Why go through the trouble and expense of having to manufacture completely separate cap charging module when you can take any off the shelf cdi/msd, add the diodes and you got it! (It's not profitable so they have to create something that isn't necessary to sell.)

"
I'm not the best in electronics, it's not really my field. " - phony attempt at being humble since the fire is lit under him but go to the 3 battery thread and you can see that he actually considers himself to be highly advanced in electronics and claims to know enough to debunk something when in fact he is a charlatan and clown and his greatest accomplishments are stolen IP from other people - hence this entire ordeal.

"
They liked the high voltage diode blocked high current capacitor spark effect so much they decided to start a business and manufactured a ready made plug and play device so consumers could purchase. I was very happy they had done this as that would help to get it out faster and wished them the very best.
They told me they had been following the topic on each forum and from their research considered me to be the originator of the high voltage diode blocked high current capacitor spark effect." - this is nothing but a lie. Karthik even states that the method used by Aquapulser and Ecoignition was patented years ago and is public domain - just like the patent diagrams I showed in the last post. How could they consider Luc the inventor of this effect when Karthik defends their use of old lapsed public domain patents of the same effect? They didn't!

The distinction that Luc is not forthcoming with is that 1) they never considered him the inventor of the basic plasma effect with a capacitor discharging through a diode over a gap - that has been patented for many years already. 2) the TRUTH is that they asked him who invented the circuit that I INVENTED and taught to Luc and everyone else and he claimed he was the one that came up with it.

Ahem....




__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 03-17-2018 at 03:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-17-2018, 03:02 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Luc Choquette - response to his post 2

"Once again I wished them success and didn't ask for any profit." - I have emails where Luc is fighting for more of a percentage than he deserved. He deserved ZERO since he had nothing to do with my innovation so you can see that even though it was on the table between all 4 of us that he wasn't the inventor, he wanted MORE and MORE and MORE. Simply, he is a liar and the entire facade that he has no interest in money or profit is a part of his front - that is what sociopath's do.

"
Karthik contacted me and suggested we combine our ownership of the patent document to gain control of it and then together we could agree to dissolve it. I had to trust Karthik's plan and be sure he would follow through once the first step was done. Karthik followed through as he promised. He also took care of all the legal details and the original patent was dissolved." - Karthik followed through? This is amazing how Luc's spins the fact that they co-conspired to close Ecoignition illegally without Arvind's knowledge or consent. This is what sociopaths do - there is no other way to put it and for Luc to put this spin on what really happens shows the level to which he will stoop in order to save face.

"
However, "for some reason", it coincided Aaron found out there was a patent filed and on the Energetic Forum he started to publicly accuse me of steeling his circuit and so on." - I already open sourced my work on it for the world to see. I wanted to write a book that would compile everything in one place that would be a simple A to Z walk through. If people wanted it for free, go ahead - look through the Water Sparkplug thread and anyone can do their own filtering. Otherwise, they can buy my book and get everything in one simple condensed version that will save people time and money. I wanted to give a dedication to Luc's contributions so I searched google for his name to make sure I spelled his last name right and the first thing that came up was a patent application with MY circuit and Luc's name on it!!!

"I mostly ignored him as I knew my intent was good and was of no profit or benefit to me." - The way of the psychopath, justify, justify, justify one's own actions. He outright lies that he was the inventor of my circuit - yet he claims he has such a benevolent reason and what you notice is he always brings up how he isn't in it for the profit, etc. What I see is that those who scream the loudest about how honest they are, how unselfish they are, how they're not in it for the money, etc. are actually the biggest liars and cons around. ie - Kevin Spacy in his rants about sexual abuse when he all along he is the most prolific violator of them all! Luc is like this with his lies and phony "I want to save the world and don't want anything in return." etc. The truth is that anyone who is charitable in their heart will never tell anyone about it - they will simply do it and will not just be quiet about it, they will keep it secret.

"
Then Aaron joined forces with Arvind and demanded a new patent be created and that there was no reason to have my name as inventor because it had nothing to do with my circuit." - I didn't join forces with Arvind. I equally jumped on Arvind, Karthik and Luc. It was Arvind who was the only level-headed person who could communicate reasonably in return. He informed me the patent had 3 inventions - MY circuit, the ionization detection circuit and the coil on plug adapter with built in diode. At that point, I examined the whole patent in detail and determined that Arvind and Karthik should be on the patent for their own inventions, I should be on it for my circuit because if it is going to get patented, I might as well be the rightful inventor on document and Luc should be kicked off since he had nothing to do with the three inventions.

"
However, the patent attorney did not see it the way Aaron did as I'm sure he had done some research on the first patent (before putting it together) which is now dissolved. The patent attorney tried to reason with Aaron. However, after a few weeks and so many harassing emails from Aaron the patent attorney quit and said he would not ever get involved again unless there was a prior agreement reached." - this attorney was fully aware that he had liability because he did NOT do his due diligence. If he had, he would have read the #1 most trafficked thread on the subject, the Water Sparkplug thread, which documented the entire history of my circuit development. Again, you have Luc's post here showing that he later modified his circuit according to what I taught him. Luc is also lying about what the patent attorney did. He complied with my demands and so did everyone else - they signed the papers to put me on as an inventor. Luc remained on the patent because that was a totally separate issue that required more paperwork and more money, which we weren't prepared to spend at the time. AFTER all of this was done, THEN the attorney said he didn't want to be involved. What is the proof of this? Simple, my name is on the patent proving my original demands were complied with.

Like I said in the other thread, Luc finally asked to be removed from the patent. It is predictable he will lie and say that it is because it is too much trouble, he did what he could, he doesn't want to be involved in the negative energy, etc. and a bunch of other lies to make himself look like the victim, but there is more than one person that has the series of emails - here is my skype conversation with Arvind:

[10/2/2013 6:46:00 PM] Aaron Murakami: Arvind, what is the patent status?
[10/2/2013 6:46:12 PM] Arvind: its filed
[10/2/2013 6:46:16 PM]
Arvind: got the confirmation
[10/2/2013 6:46:17 PM]
Arvind: mail
[10/2/2013 6:46:32 PM]
Arvind: status is issued
[10/2/2013 6:46:44 PM]
Arvind: so congratulations
[10/2/2013 6:47:07 PM] Aaron Murakami: what is the patent #? Can you email me the documents from them?
[10/2/2013 6:47:20 PM]
Arvind: will need to scan it, will do it tomorrow
[10/2/2013 6:47:57 PM] Aaron Murakami: ok cool - also we need to consider removing Luc, since that was his last request. That is an advantage to us all. Removing him from the assignment that is.

The advantage I mention is that with equal and undivided rights to the patent IP as equal owners, Karthik can have full ownership of his "invention", which may be the coil on plug, Arvind can have full rights to the ionization detection circuit and I can have full rights to my own circuit - if we agree to that in a contract. Until then, Karthik continued to use Luc as a pawn in his own game against Arvind and Luc was all the willing as a co-conspirator who illegally closed Ecoignition behind Arvind's back. So put these actions by Luc into the context of his entire online history of acting like he is only for humanity, doesn't want money, recognition, etc. when in fact, he is a recognition hound and his humanitarian efforts are always simply leveraged in order to gain favor by others.

NOTE: "
since that was his last request." What request? Luc's request to be removed from the patent since it got to the point that it was pathetic for him to insist that he had any rights to it anymore. Luc was defeated the simple fact that I overwhelmed them all with so many facts, history and documentation that he looked like a fool to have ever claimed to be the inventor at all.

"
I was overseas in South Africa for 6 months at my travel expense and making no money helping a mission feeding and clothing the poor. So it was quite a challenge to get internet access and deal with all this fiasco." - What kind of person uses their charitable work publicly as an excuse or to gain sympathy or as a reason for this or that? Someone who has no charity in their heart but only for the sake of vanity to show off to others - a quintessential hypocrite.

And RAMSET doesn't help Luc when posting about Luc or Luc's response - he shows that Luc has a long history of wearing his humanitarian efforts on his shoulder like a badge so loudly that everyone around him sees it like a disco ball in a dance club. RAMSET - your post has the opposite affect from what you intend.

Matthew 6:1-4 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. "


__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 03-17-2018 at 03:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 03-17-2018, 03:48 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Luc Choquette - pathological liar

"I was about to give it away because I just don't care for this kind of stuff but something in me said don't let this guy have his way and hold firm as inventor." - LOL - what a righteous man - I've established not with words but with evidence in Luc's own words (screenshot of his own post) admitting that he updated his circuit per my recommendation - then he concludes his post asking me to proof it to make sure he got it right! LOL -again, who is the inventor of the patented circuit?

"
You be the judge of who's name should be on the patent!" - One thing I will agree with Luc on, you be the judge based on the evidence of who came up with the circuit that Luc admits he updated to reflect what I taught him and he even asked me to proof it.

"
Aaron's argument was the circuit the Aquapulser Team used in the patent was closer to the circuit he shared then mine. This is true as my circuit was basic and as I mentioned my electronic skills was minimal and why I did my switching by hand on the first video and 2 weeks later I used a relay. However, both circuits are based on the same effect and I think this is what the Aquapulser team had originally considered prior to the patent." - Luc you mean the same effect that has been patented for over 40 years??? Mine gives the same effect and I have admitted that for the past 10 years - the difference is that mine does it with a single cap doubling as the input to the primary AND the LV source that jumps the gap that nobody in history has figured out until I showed it, which I did as a necessity to disprove the claims by you and others who said the inverter output was necessary.

"
One way or the other I can tell you that profit or recognition are of no interest to me. I have never profited one cent from anything I've shared or ask for recognition and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong." - More lies - again, Luc kept demanding more royalty percentages. And he doesn't want recognition? He lies about who came up with the circuit and has the audacity to ask whose name should be on the patent! lol

"
For you profit oriented people. You may want to reflect on how those actions will help others. As taking more for yourself then others have is contrary to the flow of nature or the universe. If that doesn't make you think then, tell me which person was able to bring something from this world when their end comes? Better chances for those who have helped others will be seeding for the next then ones money piled in the bank." - a very predictable summary of the hypocrite singing the blues with the "I'm so righteous" trip.

That is my response to Luc's pathological lies in his 2015 post in response to questions about his involvement with a patent. He did it to protect it? LOL, all while being fully aware that it was MY circuit and it should be up to me whether or not I want it public domain, patented, etc... it is my call and my call only and his actions on the matter have always been rooted in lies, deception and fraud. Luc is a liar, I have proven that with this thread and these posts showing the chronology and Luc's own post asking if he got my circuit right, etc. Anyone's further attempts to justify Luc's actions or make excuses for him will simply reveal themselves to be in resonance with psychopathic ways of being and no amount of lies will ever cover up the CLEAR, documented, historical and chronological proof that Luc is a liar and took credit for my circuit, period, end of story.

__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 03-17-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-23-2018, 08:14 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,334
Trust was never a part of this

checks and balances were installed so as to insure no need of trust.

Quote from above

a 100% transparent live streamed demonstration of the tech [after all is prepared by the inventors to their satisfaction]

this is and was the goal and offer presented to David ,whom I absolutely believe [along with Matt and Carroll]
end quote
Edit to add, this never got to the actual live stream 100 % transparent demmo due to an unfortunate health issue on my part.

no need to go over this again and again

I asked if you would call your old friend Mike Nunnerley and ask his opinion ?

did you ?

tomorrow then.....

Sincerely
Chet K
edit to add
still looking for Ash's number
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 03-23-2018 at 08:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-23-2018, 08:42 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Ramset disinformation

Ramset - someone who constantly makes excuses for and tries to influence people's opinion about Luc and other trouble makers. My response to him in the 3 battery thread:

@Ramset
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET
there are fellows all across the globe who Volunteer in open source forums to help wherever and whenever they can.

We know what kind of clowns you associate with - Luc, TK and the rest of those time wasters. They're not available to "help" - all they have done is the best they can to spread disinformation, disrupt, etc. They are not to be trusted and neither are you.



-----------------------------------------------------------


His response to that will be moved here so it will not disrupt that thread. His response shows up here as coming before this post because I moved it here after. So this post goes first then his response that is posted before this post actually comes second.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 03-23-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-23-2018, 08:50 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Luc Choquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
Trust was never a part of this

checks and balances were installed so as to insure no need of trust.

Quote from above

a 100% transparent live streamed demonstration of the tech [after all is prepared by the inventors to their satisfaction]

this is and was the goal and offer presented to David ,whom I absolutely believe [along with Matt and Carroll]
end quote
no need to go over this again and again

I asked if you would call your old friend Mike Nunnerley and ask his opinion ?

did you ?

tomorrow then.....

Sincerely
Chet K
The problem with what you say is that it comes from defective thinking. No amount of people's opinions can ever carry the kind of weight that Luc's own words have, which I have documented throughout emails and his posts in this forum and elsewhere.

You seem to think that continuing to point to what others have to say will somehow negate or overshadow Luc's own documented words demanding certain percentages of the patent rights for my circuit, his own admissions that he updated his circuit to match my invention as well as asking me to double check his circuit to ensure that he got it right!

Then, years after that in 2015 as you posted that he is stating that he believes his name should be listed as inventor! He doesn't have a very good memory of what he has already said and admitted to years before, but I never forget and I document everything.

I like and trust Mike, but he does not have the experience of being conned by Luc like so many others have such as myself, Arvind, and Karthik (who is a trouble maker himself, but he was lied to by Luc as well).

Luc is a greedy con who kept asking for more and more royalty percentages - and he openly admitted to modifying his circuit according to my recommendations clearly showing that I am the inventor of the circuit that he lied to Arvind and Karthik about. There is no debate about it as there is no question that these are FACTS and not people's opinions about Luc.

All the FACTS (not opinions that you rely on - you probably consider opinions to be alternative facts) are posted clearly right here in this thread for all to see.

You can wiggle and squirm in your circular motion all you want on Luc's behalf but nothing will ever make the FACTS that I have presented and documented not true.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-23-2018, 11:18 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,334
Not good info at all

here is just one time [were others] I asked for Milehigh to be moderated at the OU.com forum
he was Doxing someone I held in high regard and i asked Stefan to put Mark M [Spokane1] in as moderator at the topic [which did happen]
Stefan has known Graham G for many years [considered him a friend] .


Email to Stefan owner OU.com

Stefan
We have the opportunity to host a serious investigation of Graham's recent work
however Mile high has been attacking and calling out companies not even associated with this claim and placing Graham
in a very bad FRAUD light
such contributions are detrimental to hosting Graham at your site .
we have an associate of Grahams who is close to him and willing to moderate the thread and clean out the nonsense and legaly risky posts
his handle is member Spokane 1 and his Name is Mark MXXXX

end snip
Spokane1 was installed as moderator and
MileHigh was removed .....and wishes me dead to this day ...

there are literally Tonnes of posts and info to "unqualify" your intimations that I am associated in anyway with persons looking to cause issues here or elsewhere
quite the contrary actually







gotta go

sincerely
Chet K
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 03-23-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 03-24-2018, 03:27 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Ramset

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
there are literally Tonnes of posts and info to "unqualify" your intimations that I am associated in anyway with persons looking to cause issues here or elsewhere quite the contrary actually
Wrong, that does not undo the fact that you DID align yourself with that clown and company. Over the years, you have made excuses and backed them all. Those posts are still in this forum and goes back years.

Your claim that you know "specialists" who are qualified remains a farce as is your defense of Luc and the rest. Your methods have not changed over the years. Everyone can believe what they want but when you defend Luc based on what opinions others have instead of simply looking at his documented fraud and lies, that speaks volumes about you, your character and your lack of integrity. You are who you hang around and you are in bad company.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-24-2018, 08:49 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,334
Edit
I see Brother Mikey removed his Vulgar posts.....above

---------------------------------------------


The elephant in the room [not directed at Brother Mikey, nothing I write here is addressed to him .

I could fill these pages with Conflict between myself and Milehigh, I don't do that anymore [too many years ...wasted years]
I have always had access to engineers and resources ,I never needed to be involved with Mile high and NEVER worked with him to disrupt or whatever you are attempting to imply

yet you claim ... with no evidence ??????

I site examples and you site None...[Milehigh collusion here or elsewhere ]
Not one?? surely you could do that ?

if that is how you do this ??

Its your house and your rules.....[just another elephant in the room

RE Experts ??
I spent my life working with Engineers ,test labs and R+D Labs ,I free lanced IN NYC Washington and Boston for decades
I was called when there were Problems ...for solutions .... out of the box solutions

Just one example below

My phone rang the first time the world trade center was bombed in 93 [I was a fairly young man ATT].
I was asked to come down to the site By the head engineer [responsible for the building and all NYC infrastructure bridges and Tunnels ]
I had been showing the Port Authority, Bell Laboratories Oxygen/magnesium lance at NYC's Laguardia airport to repair the main expansion joint on the runway between the land and the pier ,
the runway pier was moving too much where the terafirma met the pier and the Big 747's were hammering That expansion joint to pieces ,it was right where the planes touched down and a Blown out steel expansion joint could have been catastrophic, they were quite concerned to say the least ,and time was of the essence .

I used Bell Laboratory's Magnesium Lance to do a precision Burn down thru 14 inches of concrete and steel in seconds ,it was absolutely amazing to see [probably where My present Eye troubles started ...electricity Oxy and magnesium arcing up to 18,000 F temps]

Shortly thereafter the world trade center was Bombed the first time in 93 the chief engineer for the Port Authority hoped I could cut out the Mess with the Lance without shaking the Building and causing a collapse
they were terrified .....the Bell labs lance can Plunge cut thru 20 feet of solid concrete and steel like a butter knife.
---------------------------------
Having access to the best possible experts for the open source community [To test ??]
Top shelf Labs run by world renowned physicists and engineers with state of the art equipment ??
sorry if that upsets you.

I spent my Life with Test Labs, R+D labs and experts at the top of the food chain ...
and worked with many amazing people [still do]

Doors just open....

Nowadays I make things for handicapped Children and their families to make their lives easier [among other things for income ]
and all I can do for the open source community looking to change our world.
you would truly be stupefied By the resources and people available to the Open source community

People Glad to help, anyway they can ,not for business profit or personal gain.

it ceases to amaze me

----------------------------------

Do as you will here

I have a great affection for many who post here

and offer no opinions on you ,just observations .

as they say in the Big house "you do you"

I definitely have other things I should be doing....

respectfully
Chet K
PS
and before you remove this post to another topic
you should ask David for his opinion about me .. it is his thread , I have a great affection for him and what he has tried to do.
always have and always will.
pps
I see wantomakes post below

I will not post here anymore .unless it is on topic or information about me, denigrating me and my intentions here and elsewhere
are posted with no evidence to support the accusation

I would not expect anyone here would want anything less for themselves .
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 03-24-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 03-24-2018, 09:46 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
Ramset promotion of disinformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
yet you claim ... with no evidence ??????
TK, Milehigh and Poynt99 cannot be separated from each other because they are the three stooges. The three stooges that you worked with in synchrony with years ago in the Ainslie threads. As soon as TK was booted for his mouth, you came immediately to the rescue and made sure that you put his posts there on his behalf. This was before the Milehigh and Poynt99 stooges were booted.

And, the posts that you posted were always nitpicked by you and they were also full of disinformation:

http://www.energeticforum.com/61924-post1065.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/61930-post1067.html

TK admits he couldn't even get his mosfet to oscillate and claims the oscillations have nothing to do with what is on my scope and other stupidity. That is the nonsense that you kept posting over and over and over. Those are posts of TK and not Milehigh but everyone knows TK, Poynt99 and Milehigh work together as a team to spread disinformation and you are helping them. In other words, you have been the greatest supporter of those clown's disinformation of anyone who has ever posted in this forum. As I said, you are untrustworthy.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 03-25-2018, 01:11 AM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,296
I will say one thing on Chet's behalf. At least he doesn't keep promoting book after book and video after video that promises to give the final secret of overunity but never deliver that secret.
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 03-25-2018, 03:04 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,812
@citfta

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
I will say one thing on Chet's behalf. At least he doesn't keep promoting book after book and video after video that promises to give the final secret of overunity but never deliver that secret.
We've released more books and videos on real overunity technologies than any other publisher combined. If you're not able to apply the information, it's on you. And we have never claimed any final secret to overunity because there isn't one - there are simply very well established parameters that must be followed in order to achieve it. And, you have access to the forum for FREE and you are not required to purchase anything that actually pays the bills for the dedicated server or anything else so if you're that ungrateful, leave.

By the way, give up your income and ask for donations and let's see how long it takes until you're begging for money on the street.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 03-25-2018, 03:10 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,228
Exactly correct. here is what comes to me over the years as I watched
these named, it is like family, family can do no wrong, family can lie, cheat
steal and be wrong doing wrong against others and these names will
never point out the obvious.

Untrustworthy is right. Your book info is excellent, like John Bedini's
stuff I learn a lot and hope what little bit of green stamps are accrued
keep your computers running plus pay the big bills.

The Regenx has been proven a success by me. My Matt Mod mtr
without anything connected runs 1.3amps and with a huge over grown
10" rotor using 20 magnets then pulls 2 amps at up to 15v at the time.

Each time I tune a Regenx/Turion coil to run on it, meaning get the right
number of series connected strands long enough, I relieve the burden
back to nearly the original 1.3a using 1 coil. Tesla stated that these
parallel wound series connected coils would exhibit a specific characteristic.

Coils that generate power as if these were not there or in the field.

Thane is just a regular guy- has made it work. His feelings or ego have
been damaged in the past so he no longer answers very many people.

Thane does not tell all of the truth about how it works so the other
guys are drawn to him because these don't want to humble themselves
and admit they know very little, ego again. They pet each other in a fony
plastic format.

I think (as mentioned by Turion for years) if people do not do the tests
they should reserve their judgement. We could go on about the character
of the stooges and company and will in an effort to warn the new ones
who might get led down the wrong road.

One more thing, Thane goes along to get alone, smooth talking like
so many others, however I don't think what we are told about
certain phone calls are completely correct. It is called putting a SLANT
on the truth about how others really feel to align them with how they
feel.

Totally untrustworthy/dishonest, yes. Disgusting. People are willing
to exchange truth for a lie because of this family way of dealing with
right and wrong. Family can do no wrong. So what family is it?
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-25-2018 at 06:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 03-25-2018, 09:47 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,334
at what cost......

and now the Elephant in the room

But first a quick note

and my reason for asking you to show ONE example of me working in anyway with Mile high to subvert or anything negative here or anywhere

Your words not mine ...
until you could not find any examples [been ten years or more here and not one??
anywhere??
and ....
you moved the goal post ...to fit some agenda

the others you mentioned [TinselKoala and Poynt]
Do believe in this path [FE] ,and actually did want to understand the Rosemary A claim one thousand seven hundred percent
more heat out than in ???

and yes I did ask for help understanding the claim

its a process I go thru to keep from bothering much bigger "assets" with Nonsense.
not a slight against TinselKoala or Poynt or anyone
but there are people available to the open source community with HUGE resources to help us


after all
some of these claims go back .....
a long time
and these assets have seen them all......[But I personally check nothing off as Failed or ??
its part of my No stone left unturned "what if" policy

and to summarize the Millions [maybe ] of collective man hours spent by those who chased the one thousand seven hundred percent more heat out than in??

nobody I know saw this ??
plenty found errors with "her" and "her" methods of measurement.

Time...and cost

I do need to amend one comment here
A friend has been asking me to take another look here "RA COP 1700" will be calling him after I write this .

so yes Aaron it matters [what you write and accusations]
Mile high is the ONLY one I know in these forums who laughs at us all the time
and gleefully records the failures and can't wait for the next one.

to say I raise a fist at him ??
an understatement .

--------------------------
and Now the elephant in the room

"I make my living selling secrets that would save the planet"


{{secrets that will save countless lives ....countless suffering...
in all the years since the first secret was sold ?? maybe a Billion lives have passed thru starvation famine,drought and war....

3 billion?

or is that the figure for people who can't get a clean drink of water on the planet ...or plug into any electricity or............}}
---------------------------------------
I digress

Aaron
Quote [summary for focus]
I make my living here selling secrets that can save billions of lives
and have been for[a decade??

[You want me to starve ??]......

IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW ??



"thats on you"
end quote

----------------------------------------------------
the elephant in the room

at what cost..........??

-------------------------------
to add
I know no such secrets....
I could write soo much more

a summary
During the time of the RA claims,I went thru a life changing period of time
I came out the other side practicing something I call Brutal honesty.

its how I live now

and I see other men who do the same,it sucks and its not easy [sorry to be ..]
but its where we need to go,if we want our future.

RUN TOO SCRUTINY

SELLING SECRETS ??
EVERY SECOND COUNTS

lives really do depend on it

every second of every day.

NOT JUST ONE MANS opinion.

and yes there are people who would try to stop us

I stopped caring about "them" and the consequences ...the day I started practicing [or trying to]
Brutal honesty

and a note to "trustworthy"

I am sooooo glad my children's lives did not get hurt by your silence and your secrets.

But brother
I cringe to think of those who died and still are.....

If this ever gets out that you held and sold secrets that could save lives??
because you wanted to run a forum selling secrets??
---------------------------------------------------------

I can write about these things but it doesn't help me ...
because I know "you" could be me

and I cannot judge ,,,its something I learned during my "change"

I can just share what I observe

and try to Love and not hate ...
I have learned that to hate is like taking a poison and expecting the other guy to get sick.
very true
and I hardly ever even write the word and certainly don't hate anyone
------------------

I'm going to call that friend about RA COP 1700% ...
no stone left unturned..

All lives matter ,one of them might save us??
EDIT
I post this here because you slandered/Libeled me here as "untrustworthy"

this probably needs a separate topic here and elsewhere.
there probably are lots of new young minds with ideas of their own on how things should look in THEIR world
and it "seems" there is confusion around the words "Secrets"to over unity

it seems as if there are many paths to this??
but
its a secret

HUH ??
the elephant in the room

I certainly hope soooo
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 03-25-2018 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 03-25-2018, 01:11 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
We've released more books and videos on real overunity technologies than any other publisher combined. If you're not able to apply the information, it's on you. And we have never claimed any final secret to overunity because there isn't one - there are simply very well established parameters that must be followed in order to achieve it. And, you have access to the forum for FREE and you are not required to purchase anything that actually pays the bills for the dedicated server or anything else so if you're that ungrateful, leave.

By the way, give up your income and ask for donations and let's see how long it takes until you're begging for money on the street.

There is really only one reason I still come to this forum. There are sometimes people that come to this forum that have actual interest in learning about OU and in particular electronics. So I still from time to time have an opportunity to answer technical questions for them. I enjoy helping others learn about electronics. As far as I know the only two people left on this forum that actually have working experience in electronics are bistander and myself. Even UFO who used to consider me a know nothing has come to recognize that bistander and myself do have something to offer.

As far as you constantly trying to lump Chet in with others, you are way off base. Chet will work with anyone that he thinks may have something to offer. That does NOT mean he approves of all they do. If you want to use that kind of logic you need to be careful. I was at the first energy conference. I saw you clearly introduce Rick Frederick and give him high praise before he rode his electric lawn mower into the conference room. So are we to assume that you approve of his later actions and you are in league with him in his actions?

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 03-25-2018, 01:27 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,334
Quick Note to Ron48

As I wrote already

I have no secrets that could save lives.

I can put my head on the pillow at night ,

But plenty other things bother me these days .

and BTW
No body takes over anything ....the eyes of the world and the scrutiny are always there for all to see [plus many builders over there]
plus a mirror unmoderated topic is running

Checks and balances

but plenty know how to sabotage open source topics with a few words...
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 03-25-2018 at 01:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 03-25-2018, 03:27 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,449
Overunity is solved long time ago but greed and selfishness still beat everyone trying to make something good.

I only want to let you know that I'm happy you are still here friends and still do not loose hope and still building and helping each other. The world need YOU , your help, your knowledge and your good mood.

THANK YOU.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers