Chickadee Greetings from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chickadee Greetings from Canada

I'm new, but I've been working with energy for a while. My background is radiation protection [Health Physics] working with nuclear radiations manipulated by humans. Since retirement I've started a nature lab on my property, where I study various forms of natural energies on the landscape....EMF, orgone energy, telluric currents, to understand how energies can combine and self organize to produce extraordinary phenomenon. I look forward to intelligent, informed, and creative discussions around these subjects.

I like those topics
    looking forward to conversation

Comment

About 2 years ago my son and I cut down an ash tree on our property, and a few nights later I went down in the dark and saw a large display of grey-blue bioluminescence about 30 feet long, hovering over the tree trunk laying on the ground. It lasted until the morning light flooded the area. When I investigated this extraordinary phenomenon it led me to orgone energy.

Comment

I can tell that sort of energy is there,
        but I still can't seem to build a hardware detector that picks it up.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Chickadee! I hope that you'll find eager ears to discuss your ideas with! I myself am fairly uneducated on most of the matters in this forum; However, I must say that there are GREAT minds among us!

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            I can tell that sort of energy is there,
            but I still can't seem to build a hardware detector that picks it up.
            LM4.jpg Check this out. It's life energy meter from Energy Works. I just got one, and will start experiments this spring with maple sap, to measure orgone energy levels in maple trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

LM4.jpg Check this out. It's life energy meter from Energy Works. I just got one, and will start experiments this spring with maple sap, to measure orgone energy levels in maple trees.
              God bless you Chicky, I look foreword to learning from you. very interesting in deed. I built my own Bob Beck electrolyzer and my own Bob Beck magnetic pulser. They work great and have a powerful effect on the human body. (mine)

When using the blood cleaner for 15 minutes a day to start with I get sick a little (To my stomach) so I bought a $50 ozone generator tube with inverter supply. Then I got an old O2 machine and connected it up and am making O2, O3, O5, O8 something really concentrated.

I drink the Ozonated water.

This takes away my sick feeling when huge amounts of toxins avalanche from use of Becks machines. After about 3 weeks of taking silver water and the rest I feel like Hercules

Thx for sharing and for your understanding. No hard feelings just straight up the way I see it.
              Last edited by BroMikey; Today, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X