Greetings from Seattle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Seattle!

My name is Harold, I'm 26 and am here to discuss and contemplate ideas and concepts. I have a vested interest in studying the theory and history of electricity, and all the giants shoulders of which we today we stand upon. I'm currently enrolled in classes studying SQL Database management, and redoing my math-track. I am incredibly interested in what this forum and y'all may have to offer in regards to your intuitions, expertise and experiences. I am open to discuss all ideas, and am looking for a mentor or book suggestions at the least. Thanks for the read.

Hi Harold, welcome to the forum. In Facebook, I didn't realize you were just over in Seattle so we're practically neighbors.

What piques your interest the most? I might be able to make some suggestions for books, etc. and I know a lot of other members here can as well.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Well right now I'm taking Eric's advice and restarting "A History and the Theories of Aether and Electricity: From the Age of Descartes to the Close of the Nineteenth Century",
      But I'm not educated enough to tell whether its a digital rendition of the first edition, or whether its a later copy. I also have difficulties reading a screen; I just finished Defying Gravity: Parallel Universes of Thomas Townsend Brown on KindlePC and I wasn't able to sit down and read for more than three hours at a time until I took a break.
      https://archive.org/details/historyo...e/n17/mode/2up

And Yes we are! Feel free to holler if you need a cup of sugar, or a laborer lol. I've done concrete, framing, siding, roofing, millwork, plated flux circuits etc. I'd Love to be a part of the community; although, I don't have real Funding to offer I've still got my back and two decent hands.

To be honest to answer your question as to what Piques my interest the most, I'd say a challenge. Right now I'm definitely following Eric's work and I'm working my way through "Hacking the Aether" as well. I am fairly uneducated in the fields of Electrical studies, and radio transmission, but am currently in college restarting my math track to be able to better calculate and interpret such transmissions and studies. Right now I was going to take a break and read the History and Theories... Before I got too biased from your book But afterwards I plan on finishing both of those, and ordering Eric's books. I'm very interested in picking up Versor Algebra, the Lone Pine writings and the 4 quadrant theory as well. I would Definitely enjoy finding more historical books but I don't know where I can find the first editions of said books.

Thanks for the read and response, Harold Nesland.

Comment

ET Whittaker is quite a place to start from. For books, I'd definitely start with Lone Pine Writings because it is more fundamental - defines the basic electrical dimensions properly.

I have the Quantum Key book, but Hacking the Aether is a presentation on the same topic, which obsoletes the book. What I found afterward is two people who define energy the same way that I do in Hacking the Aether, essentially.

The first is Oliver Heaviside - last August when I drove to Albuquerque to give a couple presentations at the TeslaTech conference, I came back up through to visit Eric and he shared with me the latest understanding of what he is getting out of Heaviside's work and he asked me if I knew what Heaviside conclusion was and I said, "That there's no such thing as energy?" And his response was, "That's right." I can tell you that what was pointed out in Heaviside's work, which we cover briefly on a video interview with Eric while I was there that time, is that Heaviside is very misunderstood as is the fact that almost everyone misuses the term energy.

The second is Dr. Carey Reams who developed the Bilogical Theory of Ionization where he defined energy in the body as that, which is manifest from the resistance caused by the merging of anions and cations and he properly points out the misunderstanding in physics regarding the subject. He doesn't outright say there is no such thing as energy but he properly uses it in a context that identifies it as a process that potential experiences. The potential being the separation of anions and cations, which is the actual stuff.

If 25 years ago I knew then what I know now and could start all over from scratch, the first thing I would do is get my basic ham radio technicians license. I still have not done that but want to as soon as my time gets freed up a bit, which my current focus is on streamlining my life. It's a whole basic EE and RF course. 6 year old little kids have received their license so we have no excuse. lol There are enough calculators at http://teslascientific.com and I have enough context over time that I know how to figure out what I need to know, can calculate everything needed in the Lakhovsky MWO pulse modulator and coils, etc. but it would still be handy to have the license(s).

So much of that directly applies to all of this and especially the Tesla transmission concepts. The AARL guide for the current period is here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16...SIN=1625950829

For the historical books, archive.org is probably the best place to find the first editions online and offline, you'd have to get actual copies through ebay.com or abe.com

If you get a chance to come to the next conference, it's going to be the best one ever as we'll have quite a few demonstrations.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lengthy response; I currently have ordered from Amazon the "Lone Pine Writings" volume 1, "Versor Algebra" 1 and 2, the Kindle versions of JJ Thomsons "Electricity and Matter", as well as Steinmetz's "Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses, and other transients". I'm going to first start with Whittaker's 'history and theory' book, and once I'm familiar with how the ideas were originally formed and how they've shifted or transitioned I will finish the rest sequentially. My BIGGEST PROBLEM in my studies other than structure is climbing over mountains of disinformation and quite literally ascending 'Mount Stupid' to find the proper terminology and ideas in order to find where said ideas have changed.

I Do believe I have seen the conversation/interview where the two of you discussed Eric's current ambition to decipher the "slabs of polarized aether" flying down the transmission lines, as per Heavisides theories, and I also believe it was mentioned to be this years presentation focus. I found it Quite fascinating, and do hope that in the future I can pull down my own disinformation curtain so I can understand ideas such as counter-space more thoroughly. I do find it incredibly disheartening to hear Eric's Dismay though. Although I doubt that I'll be able to communicate with him on a level that will give him faith in humanity, I must say after surfing the comments sections in every one of his presentations that there are Tons of people who believe in him.

As for Dr. Reams, I am currently unfamiliar with him, however I Really appreciate the reference. I Will be sure to follow up once I figure out where sequentially he is in order of all these theories as I'm thumbing through!

Also, I do plan on getting my operators certification; and look forward to begin experimenting on my own! I actually wind up playing Eric's "Synthesis" as well as "Theory of anti-relativity" on a nightly basis to fall asleep to, and I will continue to until I can wholeheartedly say I understand all of what he proposes.

On another note; my birthday is July 8th, and there's no where else I wish to be than in Hayden in the company of great and unique minds, although I already feel like by my being there I will be potentially be taking the seat of an even greater mind !

Something I hadn't mentioned before; I've read through Almost every one of Thomas Townsend Brown's patents now, before reading his biography that is, and I am Very interested and intrigued by the ideas he put forth, especially purely electrical means of propulsion. It's saddening the amount of disinformation even he had put forth in his own lifetime to protect his works, and even more saddening that he died having surrendered said works to the Military industrial complex. I am curious though, I've read a substantial amount about his work on detecting cosmological anomalies in his propulsion; dating back to the late 30's and early 40's where he started claiming that we are affected extraterrestrially by radiation, particularly naming the hercules constellation; but, also explaining how critical and or planetary alignments affect us. There seems to be observation stations still in existence today, although without traveling to said locations I'll never be sure. There is an interesting Tip of the hat made in the Defying Gravity book towards TTB and his works at the Martin Decker corp, where it is postulated that the reason why they had rad' measuring badges was because Farnsworth's work with IT&T had lead to fusion researches in the same facility.
          Something that is incredibly bizarre but quite comical is that NASA has repatented asymmetrical capacitors as a propulsion technology, And an Indian company has re-patented Farnsworth's multipactor and is (or was) proposing to sell it to NASA as a portable xray/neutron producing device for an "easily repairable" analysis device on the ISS.

Comment

Welcome aboard Harold.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Thanks Gambeir! Look forward to hearing more from y'all in the near future.

Comment

Working...
              X