Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omopolar generator of Faraday or Adams trombly ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omopolar generator of Faraday or Adams trombly ?

• Hello guys, I follow you with interest, even if I must confess that I spend a lot of time reading and implementing ideas, and not much time writing. Lately I was evaluating, having the good fortune to have a small workshop and enough free time, if it was possible to make an energy generator following the homopolar model of Faraday or that of Trombly. It would be interesting to know if any of you have already tried to replicate and the results with possible schemes, or if someone is interested in the topic and wants to participate in the realization. Thanks in advance for all the support you will want to give me.
    • Given the prices of energy, it would be fantastic to join forces to remove the monopoly from institutions and help people to cut costs. My idea is to create a generator capable of powering a home. We are many on this site, and everyone could give their contribution to the project!

the only thing I have seen on this topic that might help was in a large book, a PDF that is likely on my computer, but I have looked before and can't find it.
    it is listed as a "doubtful" device.
    the idea is that you set up a homopolar generator where most of the inside is one magnetic direction and then the outside is the other.
    this "should" make sure that physical forces subtract each other
    the voltage is somewhat canceled out doing this, but you are still left with usable power that did not cost anything to get.
    I have wanted to try that idea for quite a while, but hardware is not really easy to build

Comment

what do you mean by complicated hardware?

Comment

given the current situation, you could evaluate the possibilities of operation, and possibly make changes, in the middle of this jungle there must be a device that works!

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis View Post
          what do you mean by complicated hardware?
          I tried to build it,
          it is not so easy,
          you likely need a full machine shop to be able to make it work.

given the current situation, you could evaluate the possibilities of operation, and possibly make changes, in the middle of this jungle there must be a device that works!
          there is one free energy device that people built and others tried it and everyone says it works.
          http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...aden-generator

Comment

Thank you for answering me, I am lucky to have a fairly complete workshop and a lot of time to dedicate, I would like to try to replicate the Trombly engine or something similar, if you are interested we can collaborate, or maybe there is someone from the group who may be interested, I would like to open a forum about it, but I don't know how to do it. I believe that by joining forces we can succeed!

Comment

I've been following the group for a long time, but I signed up recently and I don't participate much in discussions, I just read and evaluate, but most of the time I spend studying and trying to replicate.Now, in the meantime, I try to take a look at the link you sent me to see what it is and if it can be worth replicating (it depends on the actual capacity of energy production) Thanks!
              Last edited by Memphis; 10-29-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

link I gave is verified by a few people,
                but power out is only about 10 to 15W,
                it would need to be improved to run a house.

Comment

I took a look and saw that it is electrostatic charges, I think too weak to be exploited .... I have no idea what size a device should be that produces about 3kwh 230v as it is used here in Italy Don't you think you have more possibilities with a De Palma device ....?

Comment

I took a look and saw that it is electrostatic charges, I think too weak to be exploited .... I have no idea what size a device should be that produces about 3kwh 230v as it is used here in Italy Don't you think you have more possibilities with a De Palma device ....?
                    no idea,
                    I keep trying things that look like they have god potential and none so far have worked.
                    I am going to go back to doing things that work, then prefect them so they do what I want.
                    if you have a shop to build things, then build what others can't, because others have likely not tested it well if they can't build it easy.
                    just don't forget what actually has been proven if things don't work out.

Comment

the De Palma homopolar generator device, has no one in the group tried to replicate? how could you do to open a forum about it ....? I can't open it ....maybe some guy on the forum is already working on it, they could join efforts to succeed.

Comment

I tried to replicate Bruce De Palma's homopolar generator, I used a copper disk with a diameter of 33cm, and 6 cylindrical 52n rare earth magnets measuring 6cm x 3cm, mounted in pairs on both sides of the disc and inserted in those nylons plates that you see in the photos to keep them united and integral with the disc of rotating copper, I turned it into rotation at 2800 rpm, I used 4 carbon brushes on the 2 inch diameter copper shaft and 4 brushes on the periphery of the disc, but the result was very disappointing, as you can see from the photos , not only the very low voltage, but the serious thing is that the amps were almost non-existent, we are talking about 0.2-0.3 amps ..... why? does anyone have an opinion about it or should I conclude that it is another fake ....?
                        Attached Files

Comment

these are the measures of the volts, are 0,12V
                          Attached Files

Comment

I tried to replicate Bruce De Palma's homopolar generator, I used a copper disk with a diameter of 33cm, and 6 cylindrical 52n rare earth magnets measuring 6cm x 3cm, mounted in pairs on both sides of the disc and inserted in those nylons plates that you see in the photos to keep them united and integral with the disc of rotating copper, I turned it into rotation at 2800 rpm, I used 4 carbon brushes on the 2 inch diameter copper shaft and 4 brushes on the periphery of the disc, but the result was very disappointing, as you can see from the photos , not only the very low voltage, but the serious thing is that the amps were almost non-existent, we are talking about 0.2-0.3 amps ..... why? does anyone have an opinion about it or should I conclude that it is another fake ....?
                            Hi Memphis,

Here's a possible reason for low output. The net flux through the copper disc is near zero. Magnetic fields are conservative, meaning the flux from the North pole is equal and opposite that of the South pole. Flux lines are loops passing through the magnet. So the flux going through the disc in one direction is cancelled by returning flux cutting the disc in the opposite direction. You need to provide a return path, or complete the magnetic circuit outside the disc diameter. This is called back iron. In this case it needs not be laminated because the flux won't be changing. But it does need to be ferrous.

Also reduce resistance in the output (electric) circuit. I'd suggest to use copper brushes, at least for starters. Maybe repurpose battery contacts from a flashlight. Then later on find some high copper content motor brushes.
                            bi

Comment

thank you Bistander ! .... thank you for your interest and for the help you give me.

Comment

Working...
                              X