• Show
Clear All

Great circle.

Look how it wants to make a big circle.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1530563178
    Attached Files

Comment

Taylor and Francis,copied from.

Hi.The magnetic force exerted on a paramagnetic nanoparticle by a 3-D array of magnetite particles was investigated to extend previous work that only involved one magnetite particle. The separation between the magnetite particles in the array, the orientation of the magnetic field, and the distance between the nanoparticle and the surface of the magnetite array were studied. At magnetite particle separations of less than two magnetite diameters, a reduction in the net force on the nanoparticle compared to that associated with a single magnetite particle was realized due to the overlapping behavior of the magnetic fields of the magnetite array. The net force was still strong to overcome thermal (Brownian) motion and attract and retain the nanoparticle. The magnetite array also gives rise to retention zones at any orientation of the magnetite field; this was not true of a single magnetite particle, which exhibited repulsive zones depending on the orientation of the field. When the separation between the magnetite particles was greater than two magnetite diameters, the effect of the array was lost and the nanoparticle interacted essentially with only one of the magnetite particles. The close proximity of the magnetite particles and the associated smoothing effect translated into long-range interactions that leveled off with distance between the nanoparticle and the array. Although too weak to retain the nanoparticle, they were suspected to be strong enough to retain much larger particles approaching the size of the array. These effects could be explained only by the fact that when the magnetite particles were closer to each other they started behaving as a single large particle. Overall, these results suggest that both nanoparticles and particles of the size the array can be attracted to and retained by a magnetic matrix comprising clusters of small and similarly sized magnetite particles.

Comment

Llp

A powerful magnetic field, more than several billion gauss (several billion times the magnetic field of the Earth) changes this situation. In any magnetic field, an electron moves in a helical orbit around the direction of the magnetic field line. The size of the orbit, the gyroradius, gets smaller for lower electron velocities and for HIGHER magnetic fields. But quantum mechanics dictates that associated with each electron is a wave, which gets longer as the electron velocity goes down. An electron can only be located with one wavelength, not within a smaller volume.
        From Lawrenceville Plasma.

Comment

Space.

From Wiki.

An electromagnetic field (also EMF or EM field) is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects.[1] It affects the behavior of charged objects in the vicinity of the field. The electromagnetic field extends indefinitely throughout space and describes the electromagnetic interaction. It is one of the four fundamental forces of nature (the others are gravitation, weak interaction and strong interaction).

The perturbation of the field, even from a small magnet extends for almost
          ever (in theory).
          Trouble with Ferrocell is doesn’t look at the bigger picture. What they’re seeing
          is only a tiny part of the action. A compass needle will appear to flip at the
          mid point if moved along the length of a bar just like the so called “dielectric
          plane”
          Obviously a lot of Ferrocell images are grossly distorted.
          I’m only a decrepit old farmer trying to find logical answers

Comment

NIST centre for neutron research.

I found this, doesn’t say who author is. Obviously there has been a great
            deal of research done in the area.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1532370768
            Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunate.

Unfortunately the ferrilens debate has fizzled out yet again.
              As far as I can see nobody has offered a scrap of proof.
              The Earth itself is a great big magnet so it follows that it MUST HAVE
              a dielectric intertial plane and vortexes.
              It seems to me that the whole of space is the field and magnetism is a
              perturbation of that field.
              As I’ve shown, even a tiny magnet causes a perturbation of the field at
              greater distances if uninterrupted, ferrilens people are only looking at a
              tiny fraction the same.
              When you look into it there has been a huge amount of research thrown
              at magnetite, particularly in the area of medical applications.
              Contrary to what most on here think physicists, particularly the younger
              ones, would love to find fault with what we think we know and then go
              on to prove it.
              John.

Comment

Compass?

John’s fraudulent compass.

It occurred to me that one could be misled.

My fraudulent compass looks legit but the needle is plastic.
                Underneath is the real needle but at 90 degrees.http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1536398868
                Attached Files

Comment

https://youtu.be/Mqo86FvLADY

Comment

Clear.

I've puzzled over this thing for years now and have got nowhere.
                    If this quote from Ferrocell himself is true, there isn't much more
                    to it.

'"The nano-particles have assembled into microscopic
                    dual chains, oriented perpendicular to the applied magnetic field".

This fact would equate perfectly with my Fraudulent Compass!!

John.

Comment

Working...
                    X