X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESM ~ Onto Something BIG

The Next Nobel?

Energetic Science Ministries
    Energetic Science Ministries™ | Energetics is at the very leading edge of exploration of this planets future, and how to improve it.

"Our mission is to develop a unified spiritual and scientific model that seamlessly uncovers the connections between consciousness, the infinite quantum potential, and the large-scale universe."

Just look at this forums most popular threads...

They primarily are related to Astrophysics, nanoscience and neuroscience.

These things have been a near obsession for Aaron and myself for decades, and more recently for Jillian-the founders of ESM.

I was pondering these thoughts earlier this week, and then today (PATHS synchronicity-mind time travel module [neuroscience]) I just "happened" to "coincidentally" pick up the August 2, 2007 issue of Time magazine and just "happened" to "coincidentally" turn to the following article:

The Next Nobel?

WOW!

As an active participant in this forum, you can know that you are part of something BIG that is just at the embryonic stages. This world is going to be changing very fast over the next few years, and it is going to revolve around the very subjects we discuss and work with here in this forum!

You can read the entire article here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/....html#post6851

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Thanks for sharing the links, was a good read

Comment

Working...
    X