Earth's Magnetic Field, Global Warming and Consciousness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth's Magnetic Field, Global Warming and Consciousness

Global Warming is happening as a matter of fact.

Did people cause it? No

Is it a natural occurance? Yes

Are we making it worse? Our carbon emissions contribute to some warming but we are definitely making pollution worse. Did we start the warming? Absolutely not.

The liberal viewpoint that our emissions and gases are causing global warming are incredibly wrong. Even if all emissions stopped today, the warming will continue to warm and I don't believe there is anything we can do about it.

The conservative viewpoint that we didn't cause it and emissions and gases don't contribute is equally wrong. We DO have more carbon in our environment than before and this does help trap more heat so makes it worse even though we aren't the initial cause. Basically, I think it is common sense that most people would prefer to get hot and breath clean air than get hot and choke to death. (if we can't slow down or reverse the warming that is). It comes down to responsibility and even if our emissions aren't the cause, we should be mature enough to seek other solutions for energy.

The Earth's magnetic field flips every so many years as a matter of fact. This used to be considered a ridiculous idea but it is very well known and has been for a long time. See this article: Compass Needles to Flip, Models Show

When will it flip? It could be in 2 years or it could be in 1000 years. We can't tell. But the fact is, it is in the process of flipping right now. It starts by gradually having the overall strength of the magnetic field slowly weaken. What does this cause? Global Warming.

In various spots around the world such as over parts of the oceans, the field is totally reversed. The compass is backwards there. When some of these smaller spots merge, they become larger reversed spots and eventually they all merge until the overall entire magnetic field has reversed.

The sun's magnetic field flips every 11 years for example.
    Sun Flips Magnetic Field

Space Technology 5

As the field weakens, more solar emissions penetrates the Earth's atmosphere causing it to slightly warm up. When this happens, the overall temperature starts to rise. Ice starts melting, ocean levels rise, underwater currents start to change and the winds also change from the atmosphere warming up.

Watch this if you can by NOVA: Magnetic Storm
    about the Earth's magnetic field reversing

Also, read this article by National Geographic:
    Earth's Magnetic Field is Fading
    Earth's magnetic field is fading. Today it is about 10 percent weaker than it was when German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss started keeping tabs on it in 1845, scientists say.

"Mini Ice Age" May Be Coming Soon, Sea Study Warns

The ice age theory contradicts the global warming theory. But, I think connecting some dots may show that the warming precedes the icing trend. So both happen and both are correct.

The Earth's frequency is known as Schumann Resonance. This is a more accurate explanation than what you find on metaphysical sites. It does include 7.8 or (7.83hz).

Supposedly as the field gets weaker, the frequency is increasing so that the 7.83hz is climbing up towards 13hz and is supposedly going to be there in 2012 (Dec 21, 2012) time frame. It sure wouldn't surprise me if that is true.

So look at this overall picture so far.

Strong magnetic field, livable condition on earth. Field starts to weaken to approach flipping and the frequency increases, more solar radiation penetrates, Earth warms up, people start to debate if it is really warming up and what caused it, ice caps melt, water levels rise, wind and under water currents change. It gets hotter, populations die, some survive, field flips and the wind hits the fan, the field is flipped and starts to strengthen and the field starts to slow down, it gets colder and ice age for a while, gets to maximum strength and then starts to weaken more solar gets in, melts ice, make it habitable for life for a long time, gets weaker until nice medium, field strengthens and slows down, stays like this long time, people and animals and plants are happy, then field weakens, starts to flip, increases frequency, etc... repeat. That is my personal idea of what is happening mixed with some facts and of course my imagination filling in the gaps and connecting the dots. Could be way off, but this model seems to make enough sense to me to my satisfaction.

So, how does consciousness tie in?

The collective conscious or matrix for the Earth people's consciousness is modulated by the Earth's magnetic field and it's frequency. People normally have to get their brainwaves down into that good theta state around 7.8hz to be the most strongly tuned into the collective data for downloading intuitive flashes, inspiration, tapping other's morphic fields, etc...

Why are more and more people waking up in this day and age and being more consciously aware about the world and consciousness itself? At this time the field is weakening and the frequency is speeding up means that we don't have to go in such a low frequency brainwave state to be in resonance with the collective. If the frequency is 12 for example, which is upper alpha, then we only have to be slightly relaxed to tune in instead of being in more of a deeper trance state. Therefore, more people will be tuned in during normal waking states.

If we relax and go to bed, the dominant Earth pulse will entrain our brainwaves to it, therefore it will bring it down to theta and upper delta. 7.83 is an average and can be as low as 3.83 up to 11.83. The Earth gets our brainwaves to ride this cycle passively.

As we approach the age of enlightenment, supposedly gearing towards 2012, the field should be getting towards 13 or so and therefore almost all of humanity will be in tune with the collective in a normal waking state. This is an idea of why I think people are becoming more and more enlightened. This happens during every process leading to these Earth events and seems to have happened over and over throughout time.

Anyway, all the above is just some hypothetical ideas, some theory and some very established facts mixed with some imagination to connect the dots. Please don't take it as fact but I think you have to admit, it is an interesting idea that could just piece it all together.

For example, the Earth field flips every 250,000 or so and we're long overdue. But, there are other evidences that it happens much more often so there are a lot of blind spots.

I hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by Aaron; 11-22-2008, 06:59 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

To get a 300mb WAV file that synchronizes your brain hemispheres and entrains the frequency to 7.83, go here:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/member...downloads.html
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

7.83hz

Aaron,
      is it supposed to sound like static?

Comment

Serapis,

Aaron will answer, I'm sure, but it is probably supposed to sound like static. There is another binaural beat track at the esm resource library that also has a "pink noise" background.

Aaron,

I think it is good to understand everything you are writing about here. From my perspective, however the human caused global warming issues are the most important to focus on now.

As you point out about the Earth magnetic field flip "could be in 2 years or it could be in 1000 years. We can't tell."

But we can tell right now that carbon emissions are making things much worse on the planet.

So in my mind, we work on the carbon emission first, and then move on to the magnetic field problem.

From Wikipedia (bolding added):

[edit] Solar activity
        Main article: Solar variation theory

400 year history of sunspot numbers.
        Last 30 years of solar variability.It is suggested that the observed global warming since c. 1850 may be explained in part by increased solar activity. A few studies claim that the present level of solar activity is historically high as determined by sunspot activity and other factors. Solar activity could affect climate either by variation in the Sun's output or, much more speculatively, by an indirect effect on the amount of cloud formation. Solanki et al. (2004 - Max Planck Institute, Germany) suggest that solar activity for the last 60 to 70 years may be at its highest level in 8,000 years; Muscheler et al. disagree, suggesting that other comparably high levels of activity have occurred several times in the last few thousand years. [76] Both Muscheler et al. and Solanki et al. conclude that "solar activity reconstructions tell us that only a minor fraction of the recent global warming can be explained by the variable Sun."[77] [78]

Another point of controversy is the correlation of temperature with solar variation[79].

According to the Stanford Solar Center, at most 25% of recent global temperature variation can be attributed to solar irradiance. When the 11-year sun cycle is accounted for, there still remains a significant, 0.75 °C (1.35 °F) increase in recorded global temperatures.[80]

A study by solar physicists Mike Lockwood and Claus Fröhlich in Proceedings of the Royal Society (2007) rejects the claim that the warming observed in the global mean surface temperature record since c. 1850 is the result of solar variations.[81] Lockwood and Fröhlich conclude that:

There are many interesting palaeoclimate studies that suggest that solar variability had an influence on pre-industrial climate. There are also some detection–attribution studies using global climate models that suggest there was a detectable influence of solar variability in the first half of the twentieth century and that the solar radiative forcing variations were amplified by some mechanism that is, as yet, unknown. However, these findings are not relevant to any debates about modern climate change. Our results show that the observed rapid rise in global mean temperatures seen after 1985 cannot be ascribed to solar variability, whichever of the mechanisms is invoked and no matter how much the solar variation is amplified.

The consensus position (as represented for example by the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report) says that solar radiation may have increased by 0.12 W/m² since 1750, compared to 1.6 W/m² for the net anthropogenic forcing.[82] The TAR said, "The combined change in radiative forcing of the two major natural factors (solar variation and volcanic aerosols) is estimated to be negative for the past two, and possibly the past four, decades." [83] The AR4 makes no direct assertions on the recent role of solar forcing, but the previous statement is consistent with the AR4's figure 4.

I also consider the ice cores that were analized. These allowed scientist to analize carbon in the atmophere going back several ice ages.

From Wikipedia (bolding added)

A study by researchers at the Physics Institute at the University of Bern and the European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctic presenting data from Antarctic ice cores showing carbon dioxide concentrations higher than at any time during the past 650,000 years.[10] :

European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And on the wikipedia page for "Global warming controversy" we see :

The conclusion that global warming is mainly caused by human activity and will continue if greenhouse gas emissions are not reduced has been endorsed by at least 30 scientific societies and academies of science, including all of the national academies of science of the major industrialized countries.

The American Association of Petroleum Geologists is the only scientific society that rejects the predominant opinion.[16][17]

Global warming controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My point is not to take away from what you are saying, but to keep focus on reducing carbon emissions.

XO Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

static sound

Hi Serapis,

Yes. When you have a tv station off air and you see snow, the noise you hear is basically a "random" white noise. Basically the same thing. However, when you have headphones on, you will hear a "washing" noise or a sound like helicopters in the background...a quick chop chop chop chop noise. Those are the brainwave frequencies and interestingly enough, those sounds are not in the soundtrack, your brain is making them up.

Aaron

Originally posted by Serapis J View Post
          Aaron,
          is it supposed to sound like static?
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Global Warming

Aaron,
            I'm not a scientist, nor am I very scientific. I leave that to my NASA husband and my science geek brother, ha ha.
            I'm a good listener though, and I take in all that they say. I can list sites that talk about all the following things I'm mentioning.

You are exactly correct about the magnetic field. It is flipping and we do not know exactly how that will play out in the grand scheme of things.

It is not in the media, because the media does not wish to publicize it, but........NASA has come forward and said that their weather information has been wrong. There was a glitch in the data and the hottest years on record were in the 1930's. Remember the dust bowl years? We, the US are not in a warming trend at this current time. Here in California we have had much cooler weather for the past five years. This year we had a tremendous freeze that took out much of the citrus crops up and down the state.

Also, my brother is doing a lot of research on the US's weather tracking stations. The problem with many of them is that they have not been moved since??? Stations that began in rural areas have now been encompassed by concrete and civilisation, therefore giving warmer readings. Now, does all that concrete generate heat. Certainly. (I will be the first to say that concrete cities generate their own warmer microclimates, AND that decimation of the rain forests will deplete oxygenation of the earth. I will also say that wherever there are people here in the US there has been a good effort to Green----people here in my dry town plant masses of trees. The city has had a push for many years to plant many many trees in city and county areas) Back to the weather stations. Many have been shown to be close to chimneys, and air conditioning units. These stations will simply not give a clear picture of the weather. The US is in need of a complete revamping of its weather tracking stations.

Just some thoughts
            DeAnn
            Love and Blessings,
            DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
            My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

Here is one of the more interesting sites on US weather tracking stations:
              Home
              Love and Blessings,
              DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.

Comment

DeAnn,

I'm just trying to feel out where you are coming from. Would you agree that the polar ice caps are melting, and that that causes water to be redistributed in ways we can't handle well, like flooding from rain and oceans rising?

How about droughts and fires? It seems areas, for example, in Africa have become so dry it has caused a significant number of deaths. Fires seem more out of control than ever before in the US. Deadly heat waves in the US and Europe . . .would you contest any of that?

Jessica

Comment

Thoughts on Global Warming

Hi Future Pather,

The use of the words "dispute" and "contest" will generate a debate and argument in any conversation.

I'm not interested in debating or arguing any of it. It is an emotional subject that has become highly politicized and is very PC at the moment. It is a popular theory that many people subscribe to.

I'm open to listening to all ideas. I'm not politically inclined one way or another. I have a lot of input from a lot of interesting friends and we have many discussions about it. It is a fun subject. We love to discuss the history of weather and of the changes in land mass. You and I are very young---tiny little microscopic blips in the earth's history. We must look at the Earth's changes from a far broader perspective.

Glaciers have been receding and advancing for millions of years, the oceans rise and fall, islands shrink and grow, forests disappear to be replaced with grass lands, rivers change course, this is well known. The ice core samples of specific ice covered areas of the earth show hundreds of thousands of years of great climatic change, extreme changes that man's recorded history does not show. It is no surprise that the earth is changing; it always has, and always will. In my life-time places I used to enjoy, in my younger days, do not exist as they did as I remember, in some case the areas are totally gone, not by mans hand but by natures constant molding of this planet. During the time of Columbus, a person could almost walk from Florida to Cuba due to the shallowness of the ocean, many islands that do not exist today, covered the area between. Why? The earth was in a mini-ice age at that time and the ocean levels were lower. There are many examples high temperatures and low temperatures that affected the history of Europe.

At this time the earth is in a higher temperature swing much like the 1930s and 40s. This is a cyclic phenomenon is most probably due to the temperatures of the oceans and the sun. Today the oceans in the North Pacific and North Atlantic are warmer just as they were then. In 1938 a hurricane hit Long Island, New York, Connecticut and the state of Rhode Island with 125 mph winds caused great damage by waves and tidal surge all the way up to Massachusetts. Warmer waters at this latitude caused this hurricane more power and longer life than hurricanes that moved into these waters in the 1960s-90s.

When the volcano Krakatoa erupted in 1883 it covered the earth in a thick cloud of ash that blocked out the sun and dropped the average global temperatures by as much as 2 F degrees around the world for over a year and kept the weather patterns around the world unstable for another four years. Man has never affected the weather or changed the climate as much as natural events.

The earth's temperature rising solely by the effects of CO2 has not been totally agreed to by every scientist. Dr. Freeman Dyson, a well known theoretical physicist and mathematician, famous for his work in quantum mechanics, solid-state physics, and nuclear physics believes that the ability to measure the earth's temperature is impossible. Seventy-five percent of the earth is covered in water and temperature monitors cannot be put in every place. He believes the CO2 question should be researched in the higher atmosphere not on the surface of the earth. He also believes the greatest effect to the earth by higher CO2 levels will be the damage to the ozone if anything. He states that the higher CO2 levels could most probably be controlled easily, with simple controls over land management and irrigation by absorption, the least expensive and effective way to help control CO2.

Here is a link to Dr. Dyson on You Tube: YouTube - Freeman Dyson on Global Warming 2of2 Stratospheric Cooling

I've been through two terrible droughts. We are not in one now. Fire is the Earth's natural way to regenerate vegetation and kill parasites that destroy trees. Many nuts and seeds are only opened by the heat of a forest fire. Fire has always been very natural to the Earth. It is not considered natural now because it harms people and their homes.

All that being said, because it is fun to talk about, I like to be the creator of my own personal world. I don't believe the world is broken and needs to be fixed. It is a beautiful place just as it is. It is a far better place now than it was when I was a kid. I absolutely love all of the amazing changes this planet is going through. That is what "Energetic Science" is to me; my ability to Create the Energy that makes my own beautiful world. Embrace change, for change is all there is.

DeAnn
                  Love and Blessings,
                  DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.

Comment

DeeAnn,

Thanks for elaborating your views

I don't necessarily agree with everything you said but it seems you are not interested in discussing differing views, and that is your right

-Jessica

Comment

my view on global warming

1 it is a natural prosses as well as ice ages afterward.

2 But humankind is making it worse from "co2" but also alot of other factors that they ignore.

Example of #2 .....concrete and asphalt. These materals retain heat and slowly disapate it thus causing more of a warming effect in summer. But the reverse in winter(they remain colder in winter) so the more biological area being destroyed to built more homes ,malls, and ect. is making a bigger thermal capacitance.......

Then there's air conditioning. what does these machines do for us.....Take the hot air out of our homes and ect. and displace it outside into the world.think of how many of these devices are out there and how many btu's of heat they put back into the atmosphere.

The only point i'm trying to make is they need to stop just looking at it as co2 only which most media today concentrate on.

(just a note I strongly disagree with recent scientist who state that the deforesting of the world has little affect on globalwarming and it co2 causing it all.)

Comment

How can we not be seeing highter temperatures?

Take a look at these temperature monitoring stations. But it's pure science from scientists, right?
                        Watts Up With That?: weather_stations Archives

Comment

"just a note I strongly disagree with recent scientist who state that the deforesting of the world has little affect on globalwarming and it co2 causing it all"

The deforestation goes hand in hand with co2 problems. Remember we breath in oxygen and breath out co2.

Plants breath in co2. So fewer plants = more co2.

"Example of #2 .....concrete and asphalt. These materals retain heat and slowly disapate it thus causing more of a warming effect in summer."

So true. In Chicago any new roofs have to be either reflective or garden roofs now because of this problem.

XO Jessica

Comment

Since the Amazon forest is a major source of co2 conversion to oxygen, you can imaging the slippery slope of this threat :

Amazon forest `will be dead in 50 years'

"THE BRITISH government yesterday predicted the death of the Amazon rainforest in 50 years' time - and a resultant surge in global warming.

The disappearance of the Amazon forest is probably unstoppable because of the climate change already occurring, according to the UK's latest computer models of the climate."

Amazon forest `will be dead in 50 years' - The Independent - London - HighBeam Research

Ok now wipe that out of your mind and think positive

XO Jessica

Comment

I just realized that article was from 1998. To be more current, here is the Wikipedia quote :

"One computer model of future climate change due to greenhouse gas emissions shows that the Amazon rainforest could become unsustainable under conditions of severely reduced rainfall and increased temperatures, leading to an almost complete loss of rainforest cover in the basin by 2100.[35][36] However, simulations of Amazon basin climate change across many different models are not consistent in their estimation of any rainfall response, ranging from weak increases to strong decreases [37]. The result indicates that the rainforest could be threatened though the 21st century by climate change in addition to deforestation."

Amazon Rainforest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jessica

Comment

Working...
                              X