Earth's Magnetic Field, Global Warming and Consciousness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're being a bit vain

"Strong magnetic field, livable condition on earth. Field starts to weaken to approach flipping and the frequency increases, more solar radiation penetrates, Earth warms up, people start to debate if it is really warming up and what caused it, ice caps melt, water levels rise, wind and under water currents change. It gets hotter, populations die, some survive, field flips and the wind hits the fan, the field is flipped and starts to strengthen and the field starts to slow down, it gets colder and ice age for a while, gets to maximum strength and then starts to weaken more solar gets in, melts ice, make it habitable for life for a long time, gets weaker until nice medium, field strengthens and slows down, stays like this long time, people and animals and plants are happy, then field weakens, starts to flip, increases frequency, etc... repeat. That is my personal idea of what is happening mixed with some facts and of course my imagination filling in the gaps and connecting the dots. Could be way off, but this model seems to make enough sense to me to my satisfaction."

Apologies in advance to any who force themselves to read my babble, but I may be difficult to read, I found that after my third "all expenses paid" trip to Iraq, it got harder for me to concentrate on things.... so now I have to just kinda spit it out or I cannot finish a thought. Though I suppose this excuse does not apply to my poor grammar I am no scientist, no scholar, not very old and wise, not a meditation guru or enlightened dude... just learning as I go and trying to give my kids a head start. So please don't take what I say as an attack or too gruff... just input of a different sort. I hope to keep learning from the people here that are smart and wise, and will be receptive to helpful criticism.

I appreciate Aaron's willingness to apply logic to this situation... some others seem to have a difficult time letting go of the "scare logic". What I'm wondering is... were the Egyptians, and all the other builders of the wonders, building a shield or localized magnetic fields? It has been Pitched that they were building things to make power... what did they use the power on? On the earth, in my opinion... they tried to survive one of the drastic flips. How they knew about it, I dunno. Maybe with a strong magnetic field like Aaron was talking about... we could achieve more, mentally. Or maybe we're on the backside of this change... and things are lookin up! never know.

It also helps to research the history of the Earth, just about anything is better understood by learning its history, yeah? I found this idea to be refreshing, the idea that the Earth is still growing! Heres a youtube link matching that exact phrase Growing Earth! If the Earth was smaller back then... everything changes, I doubt if we're even in the correct year as the rotational mass size has changed. So back on to the point... if the earth is growing a bit along with changing its celestial wobble, we're probably a little closer to the sun because we grew that way. Will it shrink again?

We have the unique ability to be really, really vain about our destructive muscle. If the carbon we released into the atmosphere was a real issue, why wouldn't the Taliban just keep blowing up oil wells? (also very interesting research of the enviro. impact from that year of burning) They know how long it takes to cap one. The fact is... we have very little of the credit due to us, but by no means the majority of the "warming" is our doing. I think the only global issue that we've caused... is global silliness. By no means am I saying that we're being good care-takers of this planet!! We are so far off-base that it does raise cause for alarm. But emission credits is going to fix this? Seriously... even for greedy capitolists, this is silly. Credits... thats the best we can do? Fail.

Ultimately.. it is the consciousness that needs to change. According to the Santa Biblia, this is not going to happen... people are not going to change. So something is going to happen to make people change, because that something needs us to change. Bring it on!

Comment

Don't forget that 70 percent of our oxygen comes from the sea

Comment

I agree with Jessica when you say:

My point is not to take away from what you are saying, but to keep focus on reducing carbon emissions.

Spot on!

regards,
        Jacobeco
        http://www.jacobecoenergy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobeco View Post
          I agree with Jessica when you say:

My point is not to take away from what you are saying, but to keep focus on reducing carbon emissions.

Spot on!

regards,
          Can you say that in Digits, what you think how much reducing of 'Co2-Emissions'?

And you are welcome to discuss the Topic here further.
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...g-swindle.html

But maybe you read first throught the whole Thread, to get an overview.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Working...
          X