The dynamics of againstness and creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dynamics of againstness and creation

I observe many people who with good hearts and intentions, spend huge amounts of energy fighting against things they perceive (rightly or wrongly) as bad or negative, in an attempt to create a "better" reality.

When looking at the universe the flow of energy is quite simple, when you put negative to a negative it becomes an even stronger negative, were as if you apply positive energy towards what you wish to create the positive will become stronger, with a much better chance of canceling out the negative situation or intention. This can also change it to a positive, no matter the origin

This also applies to our physical health, according to my awareness our illnesses are directly linked to the things we hold against our selves ie... judgments we carry whether against our selves or others, negative self image(= judgment), lack of acceptance of what is here and now (against what is).

I know easier said than done, to set aside the judgments and againstness I've found for myself that after I'm done being upset or angered at the "wrongness" of something I remind myself to forgive myself the judgments and look for the place to put my positive energy or how to turn whatever it was into a positive.

This has proven for me to be the best way to get rid of the headache, strained muscles, upset stomach and a myriad of other ailments that could materialize into much more serious illnesses.

I just wanted to share, please share your techniques and processes for creating positively and dealing with the negatives.

L&L
    David

Tarkus,

Great insights!

I use a variety of methods for always creating positive situations for myself and those around me.

Thinking responsibly is a huge factor...there is an old proverb...

However a man (woman) thinks in his heart, so is he.

I use the Emotional guidance system to help me always be aware of how I am thinking.

I meditate a lot on proverbs to help keep my mind autonomically going in the direction I want.

Here is an interesting post touching on this subject:

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...ecret-dvd.html

I also use PATHS to help with unconscious thought. Unconscious programming is explored thoroughly in Bruce Lipton's book, "Biology of Belief".

He does a great job of showing, scientifically, that genes and DNA do not control our biology; instead DNA is controlled by signals outside the cell, including energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts!!!

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...gy-belief.html

However, he does not have a good handle on HOW to change the ingrained subconscious patterns...this is where PATHS Modules really shines.

"I just wanted to share, please share your techniques and processes for creating positively and dealing with the negatives."

There is a verse I remind myself of, and practice, when I catch myself bogged down in negatives beyond what a simple reminder from the Emotional Guidance System won't fix.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

The above advice is immediately followed by the next advice:

Brothers & Sisters,
    Whatever is true
    Whatever is noble
    Whatever is right
    Whatever is pure
    Whatever is lovely
    Whatever is admirable
    If anything is excellent or praiseworthy
    Think only about such things...and the God of Peace will be with you.

This stuff is thousands of years old, but still works today! LOL, in fact books are written on it as if it is a new discovery...how you think affects your feelings and subsequently your actions and your life.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks

Kevin: Beautiful links and processes.

Isn't it amazing how universal truths remain constant no matter what or who the messenger or how many years, could it be something beyond this so called reality???

Love and light to all
      And lets keep reminding our selves and each other that there is something bigger than the trials and tribulations of this world, and that we are all a part of that.

David

P.S. don't drive faster than your guardian angels can fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarkus View Post
        Kevin: Beautiful links and processes.

Isn't it amazing how universal truths remain constant no matter what or who the messenger or how many years, could it be something beyond this so called reality???

Love and light to all
        And lets keep reminding our selves and each other that there is something bigger than the trials and tribulations of this world, and that we are all a part of that.

David

P.S. don't drive faster than your guardian angels can fly.
        So True!

P.S. Do you ride?

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Ride???

In the late 70s early 80s Cafe, Sears point, Laguna Seca, Willow springs.
          A.F.M.
          Antiques= BSA, Duc's - supper street 750 Honda.

Don't ride much anymore, busy with other things.
          My guardian angels still have to be quick though

L&L
          David

Comment

Originally posted by Tarkus View Post
            In the late 70s early 80s Cafe, Sears point, Laguna Seca, Willow springs.
            A.F.M.
            Antiques= BSA, Duc's - supper street 750 Honda.

Don't ride much anymore, busy with other things.
            My guardian angels still have to be quick though

L&L
            David
            Hey David,

Always liked the BSA's. I rode a Norton 750 for about a year several decades ago. Liked the run up to Big Bear.
            Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Power in positive thinking!

Yes, you are on the right track!

There is great power in uplifted thought!

Always be thankful and grateful for what you have.

By thinking and moving upward and forward you will be happy and healthy!

Love is and always be the answer....
              "But ye shall receive power..."
              Acts 1:8

Comment

Working...
              X