Solomon's Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solomon's Temple

Have you ever wanted to go into Solomon's Temple and see the ark?

YouTube - Solomons Temple

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

quiet building

A very profound building.

Did you know that there were no sounds of tools in the building of the temple? It was completely silent.

There are a lot of unique characteristics about this building.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ah, the good ol' days

Thanks for posting that link, Jessica

Someone put a lot of work into developing that animation.

Funny story (to me)...As soon as I saw the name 'Jehovah', my interest was piqued because few people or groups use that name for god of the BIble, except Jehovahs Witnesses. Then, as the animation played, I heard the songs from the Kingdom Hall as the soundtrack and then I knew it had something to do with the JWs. After that, all the posts clearly showed comments from witnesses around the world regarding the animation. I was born into a JW family and quite active in the church until I left it a few years ago, so it brought back a few memories lol.

In Peace,

tephen

Comment

Wow Aaron that sounds intriguing

Stephen,

I am not too up on JW but I figured that was the faith of the video maker. I pmed the guy who posted this on youtube and there is a site where they are developing more of these animations.

I will see if I can find and post that later tonight. . .

XO Jessica

Comment

Neat

A good find!
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

Jessica,

Did you ever come across the other sites by the same people that did this animation of Solomon's Temple? I know it has been awhile since you posted this. It is certainly beautiful. I was amazed at the tower they have as part of the Temple. I wonder where the discription is that had that detailed. And the Ark I was thinking had more than the Ten Commandments. Wasn't there the manna and the staff and also something called the Umimm and Thumimm or something like that. And it is interested to speculate if the Ark still exists. I come across stories from time to time that those advocating the rebuilding of the Temple know where it is, and it is in a cave under the old Temple mount. Thanks for providing this for us.
            PATHS SUCCESS STORIES:
            http://www.upliftpaths.com/testimonials.php

Comment

Solomans Temple described in the Bible

B,
              For a description as it is understood today and in this annimation get any bible with the Old Testament. OT (Befor Christ)

1st Kings 6

2nd Chronicles 3 and 4

Its all there in the source of all wisdom

W
              "But ye shall receive power..."
              Acts 1:8

Comment

Originally posted by BobM2006 View Post
                Jessica,

Did you ever come across the other sites by the same people that did this animation of Solomon's Temple? I know it has been awhile since you posted this. It is certainly beautiful. I was amazed at the tower they have as part of the Temple. I wonder where the discription is that had that detailed. And the Ark I was thinking had more than the Ten Commandments. Wasn't there the manna and the staff and also something called the Umimm and Thumimm or something like that. And it is interested to speculate if the Ark still exists. I come across stories from time to time that those advocating the rebuilding of the Temple know where it is, and it is in a cave under the old Temple mount. Thanks for providing this for us.
                There was a site that had some things on it back around the time I started this thread but it doesn't seem to be active right now :

http://the3dlounge.com/bible/index.html

The manna was not a commandment (is that what you are asking?) It was food provided by God. I think it must have been something that grew from the ground, like wheat or something. But it's not totally clear imo so it could be something that more just appeared in edible form.

Anyway, here are some more animated clips you might like:

YouTube - Ezekiel chapter 1...

YouTube - Jesus cures the man with the witherd hand

Jessica

Comment

I just noticed, too, it looks like you can buy more of these:

YouTube - The Resurraction of Jesus Christ Animation - iLumina Bible

Comment

Solomon's Temple and the Ark

Jessica,

Thanks for the links and the info. I thought I had read somewhere that the Ark contained more than the Ten Commandments. But checking the reference 2nd Chronicles 3 and 4, it does say only the Ten Commandments were there. So the animation was accurate based on that reference. Thanks for getting back to me. I will check out those additional animations you provided. Thanks.

I believe that the latest now that I can find is that there was Aaron's staff, that had budded, and a gold jar containing manna in the Ark earlier, but that by the time of the building of the first temple the things other than the two commandment stones had been removed. Where I read that there was also a ummim and thumimim in the Ark I do not recall. Maybe it was in some Mormon writings as their literature says these things were optical instruments that Joseph Smith used to decipher the gold tablets he found that resulted in the Book of Mormon. I am not Mormon and do not know much about those matters.

But thanks for your post about the animations and getting back to me.

Bob
                    PATHS SUCCESS STORIES:
                    http://www.upliftpaths.com/testimonials.php

Comment

Urim and Thummim

Bob;

The U. and T. were part of the Breastplate of Judgment the High Priest wore. It is assembled in Exodus 28:15-30. The translation of the words is "lights and perfections". Judging from Ex.28:30 and Lev. 8:8 they were something added to the breastplate, but it is unclear exactly what it was. Some think it is a collective name for all the stones and their effect, although in view of Lev. 8:8 this would seem unlikely. See also Num. 27:21; Deut. 33.8; I Sam. 28:6 and Ezra 2:63.

Al
                      Antiquer

Comment

On 11/12/08 I did a blind TRV session on "The Ark of the covenant/current location"

It was interesting as my mind seemed to want to first identify the ARK & then a location. I initially perceived a box, then a light bulb or communication device, then a man made structure. I'll post a link to it in the TRV section if anyone wants to see it.

Comment

Solomons Temple

Ingram, please post it!

Was that a practice target or one that you cued up yourself?

I heard there it (if there are only one) or one of several of them (if there are more than one) is underneath a temple in Scotland.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ark of the Covenant

Hi again Bob;

Here's a good site containing pretty much everything known about The Ark, it's history, theoretical locations, etc.

Ark of the Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the most likely location is in Heaven as mentioned in Rev. 11:19.

It doesn't matter much any more considering it was to pass out of usage at some point (Jer. 3:16) and it's use , a sacrificial altar for the high priest to sprinkle with blood as an atonement for the sins of the Jewish people, was replaced by the sacrifice of Christ on the cross (Hebrews chapter 8, esp. verses 6-13 and Chapter 9, esp. verses 11-12.)

Al
                            Antiquer

Comment

Manna

Hi Jessica;

The manna was not a commandment (is that what you are asking?) It was food provided by God. I think it must have been something that grew from the ground, like wheat or something. But it's not totally clear imo so it could be something that more just appeared in edible form.
                              There is a video called "Walking The Bible" that has shown on PBS 3 - 4 times in the last 2 years. In it Bruce Feiler interviews a local man living in the Sinai where the Israelites passed. Manna is a staple part of their diet to this day. It grows on the Tamarisk tree and looks like popcorn. It is very sweet and they also render it down into a liquid that looks like thin honey. Bruce tried both the "popcorn" and the liquid and said they were both very good.

Walking the Bible | PBS

Al
                              Antiquer

Comment

Working...
                              X