No announcement yet.

Free Book: "Harvesting Torque From Permanent Magnets"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Mr. Lunkster comments that for years he has been studying magnetism, magnets, and clearly comments that he seeks an improvement in motors with the strength of magnets, that magnetic energy is already there permanent and seeks to take advantage of it with a minimum of application of energy, how strong is in permanent magnets.

And to be able to take advantage of the magnetism and have a movement or displacement on a rotor, use some electromagnets with an air core, applying 25% of energy.

There is a proposal, an idea, a project, whoever wants to do it or test it, can do it, and test if it works as it is theoretically proposed, or realize that it is not operational.

The principles that he uses and his proposal are not new, so his prototype is novel because it is his design that he proposes.

He open many that. they will study his proposal, another will invalidate it, or validate it, but I think that few will use a simple reply to see the results.

Most of this forum does not build or experiment, they theorize a lot (it is valid), but from pure theory you cannot solve everything, or give accepted conclusions.

Other users wait for the prototypes and results and videos, some accept those demonstrations and their results, and others do not accept anything, not even with tests, but if a prototype that uses the principles or ideas that has been given in this forum, they will find it in sale already manufactured and I pay for it, there if the prototype is valid paying for it.

Comment

I respect Mr. Smith and his work. I know that a lot of people smarter than me have been working off of his work and that they all have been doing great things. I currently do not have even a power supply for a lab. That will change this Christmas.
      I did post this same information at another forum and someone has purchased that parts and is building the prototype motor, so it did help to post my information. The tank circuit I came up with to work as part of the motor, I thought was original, but later found out other people were doing the same thing. So for me, coming up with ideas that other people have already had means that there could be some truth in them. I will take your advise and start testing a little more and posting less. THe reason I have been sharing, is because there are several posts at these forums and people do not read them all. It is good for the information to resurface so the newer people can see how other people approach these things. I am at about the same age as my father was when he passed away. THey say you can not take it with you, so before I leave this world, I thought that maybe there could be one thing in my book that would trigger another thought of another person that would help them in their research. But I being a blue collar worker should have realized that my mind can not even come close to thiers.

I really do enjoy every comment I receive because I see some truth in each and every one of them
      So thank you all for your comments.

Lunkster

Comment

That's right, sir,. Lunkster your publication first I saw it in another forum, and it's good that someone is already building your prototype.

In his proposal I see, as I said, some alternatives to what has already been built, and return to that to try new things, and it is good that the accumulation of his research and study shares it with us.

Now it is up to any of us to resume work and build or experiment with your proposal, and if there is to modify or improve it it would be valuable, it is what you propose, thank you for sharing it.

Although I am in another project, I will carry out some simple tests, to check the displacement as you propose, from the simple I will build to the more complicated.

The first test will be to put the magnets and the electromagnet in the minimum as in its first illustration where it explains its principle of operation, since I have some doubts of operation, in the magnet attraction, since it is also between two magnets that also attract, (at what point will it stay), how much current will I have to apply to the coil to attract the magnet (since it is attracted by another magnet) the generated field should be stronger to attract the magnet, etc, that's why you have to Do the tests.

And so I am doing tests, and testing what works.

There are XT pc power supplies, you can get them from discarded computers
        Last edited by alexelectric; 12-20-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...stander-thread

I tried to bait you, Lunkster, and you passed the test. I would kindly direct you to the bistander thread. Two veterans of this forum have been dueling it out for a long time and were relegated to their own niche on this site because of the name calling and other bad behavior. Even so, they both have a lot of good ideas AND actually build stuff. Since some of their builds are close in concept to yours I think you would find it very interesting. Good luck!
          There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Alexelectric,

As I was working the second shift last night, I thought a lot about what you wrote to me. It made me realize that I do need to make changes to my book. I will be removing the three legged transformer legged generator circuits because they are to close to other peoples designs. I may use the either the two legged transformer of Low Torque Generator.

I will also make it very clear that most of my writings and drawings are in my opinion what I see as working. I will also place a disclaimer at the beginning at the book that explains that the theories I have in the book have not be tested and that I have not done a thorough search on the internet for other peoples work before showing my work. This will not only protect me, but other people from thinking that my work is fact instead of theory.

Again, I want to thank you Alexelectric for pointing these things out to me, You have made a different in how I will present my material in the future.

Thank you all for your comments,
            Please forgive me for not seeing these things before.

Lunkster

Comment

From what you commented

Alexelectric,

As I was working the second shift last night, I thought a lot about what you wrote to me. It made me realize that I do need to make changes to my book. I will be removing the three legged transformer legged generator circuits because they are to close to other peoples designs. I may use the either the two legged transformer of Low Torque Generator.

Lunkster,I suggest that you do not change anything, what you can do put the reference of your research, leave it like that, any reference serves to have more data and information, and they are important, take as much of what I tell you please, do not feel that this Taking ideas from others, it is valid, just clarify and put the reference, all investigations are like that.

And where you create or have a new idea of ​​yours, clarify that it is your proposal, a new proposal, and if it is based on someone or something, just put the references.

Lunkster your contributions and data, and the information of your ideas, are important, whether they are functional or not, you have a spirit to investigate and create, you can get your ideas right or you can fail, but the most important thing is to try, and go ahead.

Every researcher sees something previous from other researchers, and tries to improve it, it is valid, and may have principles of others, but there are electromagnetic principles that are of the very nature of objects or materials, and those do not have patents, prototypes do, if they were pantomimed.

I am studying your proposal, to see that it is viable, and if it can be improved, or it can be used to adapt it to other prototypes.

You have to carry out the tests, because from the notion and theoretical proposal, sometimes it is far from the functional, and it is until it is verified when you validate the theoretical proposal.

From your project and some of this forum we have spent experimenting on magnets and their magnetic use, hopefully someone else will take up something from your proposal and perform tests.

We will continue in contact informing and exchanging information.
              Last edited by alexelectric; 12-21-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                From what you commented

Alexelectric,

Lunkster,I suggest that you do not change anything, what you can do put the reference of your research, leave it like that, any reference serves to have more data and information, and they are important, take as much of what I tell you please, do not feel that this Taking ideas from others, it is valid, just clarify and put the reference, all investigations are like that.

And where you create or have a new idea of ​​yours, clarify that it is your proposal, a new proposal, and if it is based on someone or something, just put the references.

Lunkster your contributions and data, and the information of your ideas, are important, whether they are functional or not, you have a spirit to investigate and create, you can get your ideas right or you can fail, but the most important thing is to try, and go ahead.

Every researcher sees something previous from other researchers, and tries to improve it, it is valid, and may have principles of others, but there are electromagnetic principles that are of the very nature of objects or materials, and those do not have patents, prototypes do, if they were pantomimed.

I am studying your proposal, to see that it is viable, and if it can be improved, or it can be used to adapt it to other prototypes.

You have to carry out the tests, because from the notion and theoretical proposal, sometimes it is far from the functional, and it is until it is verified when you validate the theoretical proposal.

From your project and some of this forum we have spent experimenting on magnets and their magnetic use, hopefully someone else will take up something from your proposal and perform tests.

We will continue in contact informing and exchanging information.

Alexelectric,

You have kept me in the game with your reply.
                In the 1970s I developed the theory of "Flow Through Motors"
                In the 1080s I developed the theory of "Three Layer Electromechanical Movement" I did not publish it until 2018.
                Just recently in 2021 I developed the theory of "Flux Switching Causing Chain Reactions".
                The flux chain reactions can be controlled and implemented into both generators and motor assemblies.
                One generator design takes one controlling electromagnet and redirect the flux from several permanent magnets with coils placed into the circuit to generate electrical energy from the several changing flux paths.
                This new technology can also be used for motors. The basic motor has two stator assemblies with one controlling electromagnet controlling the chain reaction of several permanent magnets. The rotor only is buit with permanent magnets.
                The name of the book is:

AAAAA Amazing Apparatuses Applying Abundant Abilities
                Chain reaction of flux switching in generators and motors:

For now it is for sale at Amazon.com.
                For now I am not giving the book out free because I want to generate some book sales so that I can do more work in my basement lab. Because of my age, I did not want to wait to publish the book until I built all of the devices in the book.

I can not bring the power that is inherent inside of permanent magnets into every home without the help of other people. By publishing these plans should, I hope, allow everyone the free access of them for development.

Thank you all for the encouragement .

Jay Lunke

Comment

Hello, it's good that you share your studies and research with us.
                  In the following comment:

"The basic motor has two stator assemblies with one controlling electromagnet controlling the chain reaction of several permanent magnets. The rotor only is buit with permanent magnets."

What you describe looks like a bedini, and the ignition of the electromagnet can be through Reed Switch, or through transistors, it would be good to know more about your proposal.

Reading the prologue of your book, you comment that they are theoretical proposals, every theoretical proposal must be checked, I ask you do you have a simple prototype where you test your proposals for your engines.
                  Continue with your research and proposals, this is what is interesting and very important, to contribute and build, all knowledge, study, theoretical proposals, ideas, help us to improve the energy prototypes.

Comment

I will show you the concept of the operation of this technology with the three diagrams that are included in the book.
                    The actual components that are used are not shown in these drawings but are in the book.
                    The chain reaction is in having the flux pathing around permanent magnets in a large loop to be flux gated by one of a couple of gating methods that then cause the individual permanent magnets to route their flux through a sthe fluxmaller route. This constant rerouting is controlled by the one flux switch that brings the device into and out of the large loop configuration.
                    No I have not made a prototype of this generator yet. But I do not believe it is done the same way as other people have been doing it.

The water pump drawing shows how a gate the turns on and off the water for the large loop of water flow can change the water flow in the routes around each pump as the wte pressure increases. So as the one water valve can change the water flow in several water pipes, this new theory can change the flux flow through the new generator design.

THe motor design of course has to be built differently. Each of the two stator assemblies operate with a flux switch. As the flux switch is turned on for flux flow through the large loop, it stops the interaction with the rotor that has only PMs in every other space. THe second stator is physically shifted to operate out of phase with the rotor. THe stator assemblies through the flux switching alternate their function with the rotor assembly.

I have not built any of these devices due to the fact that I currently have a two car garage and carport to brick along with working in a factory 36 hours week, It takes me 1 hour to get to work and a hour to get back again. So by the time I get done with all of this work, I will be doing to my winter RV in Florida, So I will not be able to build proto-types of this new technology until next year if I am still alive by then.

I want someone else to see the vision I do in this technology and run with it.

Lunkster

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Lunkster for your information.
                      You have worked a lot on these studies and concepts, and you have raised your theoretical proposal, with the intention that it be shared and some prototypes are built and used.

Reading your proposals that you shared, if it is important to take advantage of the force of the magnet, switching its fields and directing them.

I remember that I was watching a video on YouTube, where an experimenter was building his motor with pure magnets, he showed his rotor with magnets in repulsion with magnets in the stator, the rotation of the rotor almost completed the tour, but when he started the turn again he was with the magnetic stop between magnets, I wondered why he did not put an electromagnet at that end and thus give a boost to the rotor and break the lock, and so on would have the rotation of the rotor, and if it would only be a small interval where energy would be applied to the circuit, and the rest of the circuit the force of the magnets would carry out the route, and there would be no external energy applied in that route, only the force of the magnetic fields would be used in most of the rotation of the rotor, that is The same principle that you, Mr. Lunkster, has proposed in your documents that you shared with us, of course, your proposal has different variants.

I have some material and magnets to be able to make some simple replicas to test the prototypes of it, since some ideas coincide with some that I was already experimenting and testing.

I hope he continues to take care of himself and work, and that he sees his projects crystallized, that he achieves his goals.
                      And as a way of supporting you to help you have resources for your projects or needs, I already purchased your new book.

Comment

Lunkster, you're much too modest and generous with your kindness, and so I'm responding less to you than I am for others, some of which may be useful to you personally.

I did read through the thread and so let's first qualify those official labels of Pseudo-Science & Conspiracy Theory, and which have irritatingly been flung about in this thread, and so that we may know where those terms originated from and to what ends they are aimed at achieving.

Conspiracy theory was a term conjured up by the CIA to help quell the questioning that arose out of the many unexplained anomalies of public murders beginning with JFK, RFK, and MLK, and which has grown since with many, many others. Those sins, being the original sins, gave birth to the born again independent investigator, and so the weasel words of pesudo science and conspiracy theory were invented as means to say: Don't Question Authority.

Despite this clever, if pure evil, it is quite naked that the official version of field theory (whatever it might be) isn't right, because If it were right then explain gravity, explain UFO's, explain drone like orbs that flew along side the bridge of the USS Nimitz, making sure to all on board, and especially the commanding officers, that there was no mistaking that these previously denied unofficially approved aerial phenomena wanted to be seen and were clearly making a statement. Course it will be a while longer before we all get the low down on the dramatic UFO "See This" statement by ...ah...the officially denied woo world, but it's coming in due time.

Progress has never come from, nor will it ever come from petrified opinion, or officially approved dogma's, but those words pseuo-science and conspiracy theory; they are evil incarnate, and those whom use them use do so thoughtlessly, or with evil intent, because there can be no other possibility; and for the individual whom adopts such ideas into their thinking these are manifestly dangerous ideas to subscribe to because they are manifestly mind controlling ideas.

OK, well I do apologize for the slight diversion but I just cannot allow weasel words to be used without some counter balance as they are detrimental to free thought, creativity, as well as discovery of the truth. Science is above all else a process, and a way to discover truth, and which employs a methodology, but nobody, but nobody, uses the scientific process more often and to greater effect than police detectives do, and all their great cases begin with forming conspiracy theories, because as any flat foot worth a plug nickle knows, you don't discover the truth by gulping down lies and stories just because they sound logical or can be proven mathematically to good effect.

Why Care About Matter And Materials.

Duffusnugget presented some suggestive and forward thinking ideas. These ideas are heading the right direction.
                        * Note:Evgeny Podkletnov demonstrated a nearly insignificant loss of weight via a spinning plate and a somewhat complex arrangement involving super cooling and electromagnetic field coils. The reasoned explanation for the effect was all F--ed up but the experiment points a way to mess around with.

Now this is an idea I have been toying with, and so it's an opportunity for yet more complaining about it only being an academic theorizing without any testing, but your thread presents an opportunity to put it out for thought, and so that possibly others may see it and consider some simple experimental tests which I have yet to formalize for myself to test. In other words, the following are open thoughts which may be pondered for experimentation.

I've only been thinking about this for about the last week so I haven't done any experiments, and besides which the best diamagnetic is going to be silver for the purposed purposes and that will cost some $$ and need to be a flat plate or ring, although perhaps a wire of pure or sterling silver will suffice. The idea goes something like the following and which is somewhat inspired by the spinning plate experiment of Eugene Podkletnov.

Assuming that Ken Wheeler's dielectric field theory is correct (* which it is) then I was thinking that a diamagnetic plate or ring, and which is arranged perpendicular to a paramagnetic, so that you have basically one wheel rotating inside another wheel, but with one vertical and other other horizontal, and with each in rotation, that these may produce an outcome in energies; specifically magnetic power multiplication is what I'm primarily aiming at.

The idea here is that we need to start thinking more in terms of how a sea of incoherent dielectric energies might interact with the medium it encounters. Fundamentally this is simply Faradays laws put in the context of matter interacting with an incoherent magnetism (the dielectric field) and combined with power magnification techniques, most of which have to imagined for the first time. Now I must make it clear that I have no idea if anything at all would come of this. It's just an Idea that I've been considering for about the last week along with similar related ideas.

If you understand Wheelers dielectric theory then essentially an incoherent magnetism exists all round us, and in this sea of energies materials can create natural effects of either enhancing or detracting from the creation of magnetism, and logic says that the right materials will produce a subsequent production of energy. This is sort of the general flavor of what I'm trying to pass along with aforementioned.

In other words, a paramagnetic represents the Centripetal and a diamagnetic a Centrifugal with regards to a magnetic reactive force. Each material when put in motion should logically produce an increased reaction relative to their normal non-moving state simply by being made to rotate against one another.

Centripetal and Centrifugal are the defining characteristics of a magnetic field. Only experimentation will reveal if there's any merit to the thinking but I wanted to offer it up.
                        Sorry for the diversions and sort of debated about putting my big fat mouth out there in your thread and hope what I've said is neither too off base nor too obtuse to be understood.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 03-31-2021, 01:30 AM.
                        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

I do look at other peoples work from time to time.
                          I do not have much of a work area or equipment to build and
                          evaluate different peoples idea's.

I see sharing ideas with people that it gives people more
                          to think about and see if they can contribute to the work being done.

I do like to read what is going on with other peoples work
                          but I do not have the expertise to comment on the work.

I do enjoy taking all the comments because other people
                          can see things that I have not thought of before.

I well look into and read about these technologies you
                          have mentioned, but I am not sure I will be confident
                          I making constructive comments about them.

Thank you for your input

Lunkster

P.S. I am not sure I explained the chain reaction that occurs very well so far.
                          I see that the flux output of a permanent magnet is the flux out is equal to the
                          flux into the permanent magnet. So when you have a circle of six permanent
                          magnets and one electromagnet as the flux switch. Each of these are separated
                          with a core material between them at a length around that of the permanent magnets.
                          There are pickup coils parallel to each of the permanent magnets that create the secondary flux route.
                          As the PM closed to the flux switch is closed off to the primary flux path by creating a
                          magnetic field in the opposite of the PM, then the PM will reroute its flux back to its input.
                          Since the flux output of a PM is equal to the input flux, the next PM will not be able to
                          move its flux through the PM that is next to the EM. So this magnet will also have to
                          move its flux around to its input. This is the chain reaction that occurs around the
                          full large circle in the generator. This is how a smaller flux switch can change the
                          direction of several flux paths. Now with the switching frequency optimized to the
                          flux switch, pickup coils are placed in the flux routes so that the changing flux in
                          those coils can be collectively used to generate electrical power.

Comment

New Generator Kit: New technology for 2021

I said I would look into a generator concept in earlier replies and I think I have come up with
                            a great one that is lower voltage, safe to use motionless and should produce more energy
                            than output for the generator.

I am placing instructions and drawings for building a new concept for a generator here.
                            I will show one leg of a sphere generator.

With this new technology, one flux switch in the generator operating at a 50% duty cycle
                            causes a chain reaction of several other paths.
                            These chain of paths can have coils placed in them in order to collect electrical energy.
                            This is only a theory at this stage.

The blue in this drawing shows the flux routes with the two different flux conditions:

Fuller Flux Pathing changes through switching.png

The next drawing shows the basics of the concept prototype generator.
                            Generator build drawing 1.png

The following drawing shows the middle layer of the generator.
                            Plate with PM and Coils.png

The next drawing shows the top and bottom layers of the generator.
                            Plate with Coils.png

You need a simple circuit to operate the generator.
                            This is a starting point:
                            Chain Reaction FLux Switching GeneratorCircuit.png

Parts List:
                            1. Dayton Audio 10mH 18 AWG 1 Core Induction Crossover Coil ( 23 each needed)
                            2. ½-13 Natural Nylon Threaded Rod (.500” Diameter) comes in 4 foot lengths (cut into 12” lengths)
                            3. HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Sheet UL94HB, ¾” Thickness (cut to 16” X 16”)
                            4. NE555 Square wave Signa Generator 1hz to 500khz
                            5. ½”-13 nylon hex nuts 4 each needed
                            6. #6 Nylon Flat washer 40 each needed
                            7. 10 amp @480VAC (max) solid state relay, 4-32VDC input SSR-4810
                            8. Full wave rectifier (many options are available)
                            9. Wire 18AWG spool

Now This is a simple sphere generator drawing that shows future potential
                            Flux Switching Sphere Genertor.png

Now I only show a generator here but there are several motor designs that work with this new technology as well.
                            The future may be changing very quickly if this new technology is proven to work.

Lunkster

Comment

Hi All,

I have updated my free book here in a pdf file format. Most of the other formats were over the file limit for this site.
                              I made the drawings better for reading the contents in them.
                              I have added a few more drawings of even a newer and better technology.
                              Please download this file and see the improvements in it.

image_24530.png

Signal and power description.png

multi-layered flux rerouting motor.png

I introduce you to an even newer technology that is better than what
                              was in the previous technology I was using in the earlier version.

Lunkster
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Lunkster; 12-07-2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X