the Ferrocell sheds new light on magnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Ferrocell sheds new light on magnetism

See magnetic flux like you have never seen it before.

Real images, not computer generated. Plasmons follow field...
    NEW latest experiment pix:

Large hi-res pix on the website: experiments
    Last edited by dyetalon; 02-03-2015, 07:21 PM.

Woow! An image is worth as 1000 words! And this one talk from itself! What a strange beauty!

Comment

This is very neat, but the problem is that it is a 2D slice. We need a way to compose this into 3D compositions. This must be taken to the next level to be really useful.

Comment

Im a little new to this, what does this mean in the real world?

Comment

Been looking into this more. You may want to take a look at this video and then start progressing from there:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yopddyqv2LQ

The previous videos are interesting as well. If you can move past some of the repetition, it becomes quite interesting. I haven't had much time to put any of this into practical use yet, but I can see that understanding these fields will yield much benefit in the way of creating devices that take advantage of such field knowledge. I can see some potential gravity manipulation from this to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
            Im a little new to this, what does this mean in the real world?

cause 100% of the entire visible universe is due solely and ONLY to magnetism.

remember when your IDIOT DUMBAZZ teacher told you an atom is 99.999999999999% "empty space" (nonsense)

well the "air" in that atom is magnetism gerlfriend

Comment

Teacher.

Well you probably won’t accept the fact that teachers have enabled you to
              have to have the ability to advance science as you have.
              Your friend Einstein got his ideas from the likes of Gauss and Lorentz and
              no doubt many more.
              John.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
                Well you probably won’t accept the fact that teachers have enabled you to
                have to have the ability to advance science as you have.
                Your friend Einstein got his ideas from the likes of Gauss and Lorentz and
                no doubt many more.
                John.

nope, no teachers that "taught" me , ....they didnt teach me a single goddamn thing.

im 100% self taught.

Comment

Working...
                X