Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC resident preparing with free energy device.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC resident preparing with free energy device.

Hi guys. Here quickly getting a small pulse motor ready for the big storm.

Joule Theif.
    12V Solar panel, along with my 6v backpack panel.
    Power inverter.
    4xdrums of water.
    Cans, cans, cans!!
    Toilet paper.
    Medical supplies.
    Tub of Water.
    Generator (Must produce 12v+).
    Ham Radio w/ ARES-RACES frequencies.

The wind is already cold and brisk. Keep you posted.

Unfortunately many people have taken down their schematics so I'm left up to my own devices in my black book of projects. Generators are sold out. The sky's are dark, and the wind is cold.

If anyone has a method to wind a compact motor please help. I have lots of magnet wire #22 - 20. the coils I have have iron cores hence defeats the magnet.

Any ideas please. Trying to prepare for the worst.

Comment

The night of the storm. It has begun and trees are down.

Comment

I hope your early preparations have brought some comfort. Good luck and keep up a positive attitude.
        As for your motor needs, try http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk
        Most of the plans have been updated and contain proofs by several forums.
        Keep us posted. It's so sad that so many people can't even light bulb with the camera circuit and are still sitting in the dark when there's no need to.
        I live in Ohio and had a brief power outage. Not enough to go into full survival gear and glad not to have to.
        Good luck - hang in - can't wait to hear when relief comes but glad to hear your not depending on it!
        Tony

Comment

12V supply

Originally posted by Blvir View Post
          Unfortunately many people have taken down their schematics so I'm left up to my own devices in my black book of projects. Generators are sold out. The sky's are dark, and the wind is cold.

If anyone has a method to wind a compact motor please help. I have lots of magnet wire #22 - 20. the coils I have have iron cores hence defeats the magnet.

Any ideas please. Trying to prepare for the worst.
          It would be easier and quicker to just take three car batteries and connect them so that two are in series and one is alone. Then connect the negatives together- you now have a 24v battery and a 12v battery, with the negatives together. Now connect your load to a positive on the 24v battery and the other load wire to the 12v positive. Even if the batteries are almost dead your load should run ok. You may have to swap the batteries around every five minutes or so.

Comment

Working...
          X