Meyer Dbd Reactors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two different meyer cars? uh uh...

In the early public releases, Stan showed one design for the water buggy that was street legal, and to do that, he installed fenders on the sides, the most obvious thing. That version had the vic coils and cells in a box in the rear of the buggy. He changed it to the version you observe in the tv news clip showing the buggy without the fenders, and new wheels and tires. (also with the three alternaters driving the box in the back seat that charles holbrook is holding onto when they take off.)That was about the late 80's...In the 92 video tour, w/dolf, The control center is on the dash, and the vic coil box is gone in the rear, because everything was moved into the dash box. After 94, there was a move to minitureize the control box by integrating the control box into a single unit with the use of proms to store the code Stan used to eliminate most of the hardware in the dash box. (thru alterra corporation)This may have been a turn in the wrong direction, as the dashbox electronics were working ok and Stan had magnanamous problems with the new electronics after that.
    There weren't multiple buggies, just many changes over the years...artinvegas..

Comment

Not very well made

Originally posted by arthujt View Post
      In the early public releases, Stan showed one design for the water buggy that was street legal, and to do that, he installed fenders on the sides, the most obvious thing. That version had the vic coils and cells in a box in the rear of the buggy. He changed it to the version you observe in the tv news clip showing the buggy without the fenders, and new wheels and tires. (also with the three alternaters driving the box in the back seat that charles holbrook is holding onto when they take off.)That was about the late 80's...In the 92 video tour, w/dolf, The control center is on the dash, and the vic coil box is gone in the rear, because everything was moved into the dash box. After 94, there was a move to minitureize the control box by integrating the control box into a single unit with the use of proms to store the code Stan used to eliminate most of the hardware in the dash box. (thru alterra corporation)This may have been a turn in the wrong direction, as the dashbox electronics were working ok and Stan had magnanamous problems with the new electronics after that.
      I will agree with you that the buggy was changed many times and there was only one car "not very well made", that is my opinion. here is my car, not a buggy.

Last additions - MJN 001 - PhotoShack.com - Photos Live Here.

Last additions - MJN - PhotoShack.com - Photos Live Here.

Finished and being built

This is quality

Mike

Comment

Artinvegas.. I don't know why you have fear to reply to my questions about Meyer. Probably my english words don't are been recognized I'm not interested in meyer car accessories I'm interested to convalidate my theory about Meyer working principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
          I will agree with you that the buggy was changed many times and there was only one car "not very well made", that is my opinion. here is my car, not a buggy.

Last additions - MJN 001 - PhotoShack.com - Photos Live Here.

Last additions - MJN - PhotoShack.com - Photos Live Here.

Finished and being built

This is quality

Mike
          Mike we want to see with our eyes Meyer water car working. We need to watch an new video made in 2011 or yours are only words! If you have permission for submit photos you can post also video on youtube.
          You can enable that video for public for an half hour only

Comment

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
            Mike we want to see with our eyes Meyer water car working. We need to watch an new video made in 2011 or yours are only words! If you have permission for submit photos you can post also video on youtube.
            You can enable that video for public for an half hour only
            Well as fare as the Meyer car is concerned, it is not may baby and it would require a lot of work on it.

as far as my car is concerned, you will have to wait for the appropriate time, more interesting is energy generation from the syn: gases produced, it opens up a whole new world of energy production and as so is very very dangerous.

Mike

Comment

Well as fare as the Meyer car is concerned, it is not may baby and it would require a lot of work on it.

as far as my car is concerned, you will have to wait for the appropriate time, more interesting is energy generation from the syn: gases produced, it opens up a whole new world of energy production and as so is very very dangerous.

Mike
              Now you produce syngas? Have changed another time method?
              You don't have reply to my previously question.. Meyer use salt as catalyst inside water??
              Last edited by tutanka; 08-15-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
                Now you produce syngas? Have changed another time method?
                You don't have reply to my previously question.. Meyer use salt as catalyst inside water??
                Syn: is short for synthisised "made from other molecules", the resulting gas could be many. Methane which is not natural from the ground is a syn: gas, it is a common name for many gases which are man made and not natural.

Yes

Mike

Comment

Syn: is short for synthisised "made from other molecules", the resulting gas could be many. Methane which is not natural from the ground is a syn: gas, it is a common name for many gases which are man made and not natural.

Yes

Mike
                  Ok .. sometime interpeter you is difficult
                  For "Yes" you refer to Meyer salt as catalyst ?

Comment

Guess I never noticed the three alternators before. Do you have any idea how they were electriaclly connected to the tube sets... I tried running 2 alts but couldnt get it to work. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

three alternators

Hiwater,
                      In the tv news clip, there are two extra alternaters added to the original one in the cradle. The battery was used to run the buggy for the short time neccessary to finish the clip. (to use the starter motor and supply energy to the electronics. ) It was a good way to demonstrate the low current draw needed to run the buggy on water. There were three cells in the box .
                      Tutanka, There was no salt used in the meyer watercar process. He experimented with different types of water in bench testing, but used only tap or distillied water in the buggy. At one time he did consider adding ammonia, but found a way to make it in the air gas processor instead.
                      Not to be an insult, but communication can be improved by using a language conversion software to translate both ways more effectively.
                      If you get one in your native language, it will add validity towards your theories and discovery. And it will help understand others who speak in another language than your own.

Comment

new book about meyers on the way with diagrams and original photos

A few days ago , I had a phone conversation with Aaron and was on the phone for some time, discussing meyers work and the work with John Rohner who is local in Las Vegas presently, working on his new engine and plasmic transition process recently patented on may 9th of this year.
                        I talked with Aaron of the possibility of him putting together a book of Meyers gadgets and theory with me, including the injecter diagrams and drawings, all signed by meyers. I have labnotes of his along with a full archive of original public releases and the drafts from some of them.
                        Aaron informed me he was on the way to LV for a meeting, and was tied up this last week and this week, but was coming back to vegas soon and was willing to look over what I have to make an ebook out of and possibly publish it thru dragon press.
                        So thats where it is at this moment. I didnt mean to steal any glory from this thread, but it is the only current thread on meyers work...artinvegas...

Comment

Not me,huh uh..

tutanka,
                          I never have been a full fledged chemist, just a physisist and an engineer.
                          I can only relay what is in the notes and documents Stan has left behind which is something others who have some of the same data won't even consider doing. I personally worked in the petroleum fields and did underground remediation and tested product for energy content by lab analysis, and as such limits my chemical knowledge to that area specifically. I experienced these conditions, and can comment on the retrieval processes to recover product escaped thru leaks underground by dirt farming, hydrogen peroxide injection and the effects on the environment. I designed ejector systems and kilns to burn it off without degratory effects along with bacterial elimination in a natural way. I can describe ways to measure intrinsic capabilities of any gas mix to determine octane both by weight and detonation values for horsepower output. But I cant describe other chemical reactions to save my life... (I'm also not a doctor of medicine either, so don't ask about that sore toe...)...artinvegas...

Comment

Art in Vegas

A few days ago , I had a phone conversation with Aaron and was on the phone for some time, discussing meyers work and the work with John Rohner who is local in Las Vegas presently, working on his new engine and plasmic transition process recently patented on may 9th of this year.
                            I talked with Aaron of the possibility of him putting together a book of Meyers gadgets and theory with me, including the injecter diagrams and drawings, all signed by meyers. I have labnotes of his along with a full archive of original public releases and the drafts from some of them.
                            Aaron informed me he was on the way to LV for a meeting, and was tied up this last week and this week, but was coming back to vegas soon and was willing to look over what I have to make an ebook out of and possibly publish it thru dragon press.
                            So thats where it is at this moment. I didnt mean to steal any glory from this thread, but it is the only current thread on meyers work...artinvegas...
                            @All, yes this conversation took place.

He seems to be far along in his work and I'm looking forward to seeing it. He seems to have a wide range of experience in various areas and I believe he does have the Meyer's notes. I was told about the person in the UK that did a lot of machining for Meyer and had a bunch of Meyer's documents.

This Vegas trip won't work but Vegas isn't that far from here so could plan another trip - I have a lot of friends there I could stay with so would be business and pleasure.

I won't give any details on anything he told me because that was in confidence but of course he can share anything he likes.

There were a few things I didn't understand but for the most part, many of the concepts we have talked about with NH3, etc... he seems to be on it.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing some experiments in person at some point.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

tutanka,
                              I can only relay what is in the notes and documents Stan has left behind which is something others who have some of the same data won't even consider doing. I personally worked in the petroleum fields and did underground remediation and tested product for energy content by lab analysis, and as such limits my chemical knowledge to that area specifically. I experienced these conditions, and can comment on the retrieval processes to recover product escaped thru leaks underground by dirt farming, hydrogen peroxide injection and the effects on the environment. I designed ejector systems and kilns to burn it off without degratory effects along with bacterial elimination in a natural way. I can describe ways to measure intrinsic capabilities of any gas mix to determine octane both by weight and detonation values for horsepower output. But I cant describe other chemical reactions to save my life... (I'm also not a doctor of medicine either, so don't ask about that sore toe...)...artinvegas...
                              OK Artinvegas but is every the same story, you can't ask.. blah blah. I don't want copy anything because my system , very different from meyer, is been ready from time and work!! Is only for understand meyer concept.. but not problems.. I remain with my theory about that.. Regards
                              Last edited by tutanka; 08-16-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

tutanka,
                                Meyer is old tech made in 1990 and at this time injectors don't have sense.. For build injectors you need high and expensive high tech. You need just spark plug and sent gas (NOT UNDEFINITED MEYER WATER MIXTURE) inside standard manifold and your engine magically work. Remember that production cost is important factor.. ok you have your point of view .. regards

Comment

Working...
                                X