Meyer Dbd Reactors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about NH3..

The first point is that NH3 is created inside Gas Processor because you need an high energy source for creation of nitrogen in atomic state. Probably when ammonia burn inside chambre of combustion reform an little amount of NH3 but the high amount needed for engine is created inside GP. The second point is that probably Meyer use copper resistor for absorb oxygen (CuO) from air and sent only nitrogen molecular inside GP. Sometime ago I have been written about that in other thread. Artinvegas an your Reply is appreciated.
    Last edited by tutanka; 08-12-2011, 06:00 PM.

Comment

no copper in system design...

Tutanka,
      The only copper evident in Meyers design is in the wire and pcb traces in the electronics sections. All the rest is stainless 304 in the metals required for the resonator cell in the tank, and the various hardware pieces, The throttle body is potmetal,with hard brass jets and inserts in the throttle body,(an old solex -pict3) with the TB sealed from the outside environment to ensure mix integrity. /also 403s/s in the wire used in the new VIC coils. Some aluminum is used in support flanges for the metering blocks and solenoid blocks,and delrin is used for the block material. ( machineable plastic)
      I repeat, no copper is used in the construction of the present design motor and mounting pieces.
      If you want to try or experiment with other directions in the replicating of Stan Meyer tech, feel free. you may make some improvements......artinvegas...

Comment

Originally posted by arthujt View Post
        Tutanka,
        The only copper evident in Meyers design is in the wire and pcb traces in the electronics sections. All the rest is stainless 304 in the metals required for the resonator cell in the tank, and the various hardware pieces, The throttle body is potmetal,with hard brass jets and inserts in the throttle body,(an old solex -pict3) with the TB sealed from the outside environment to ensure mix integrity. /also 403s/s in the wire used in the new VIC coils. Some aluminum is used in support flanges for the metering blocks and solenoid blocks,and delrin is used for the block material. ( machineable plastic)
        I repeat, no copper is used in the construction of the present design motor and mounting pieces.
        If you want to try or experiment with other directions in the replicating of Stan Meyer tech, feel free. you may make some improvements......artinvegas...
        HI Artinvegas,
        You don't reply me better Ok if you are sure that Meyer don't use resistor copper for eliminate oxygen must use other method because for generate ammonia NH3 you need nitrogen; also you need enough energy source for ionized nitrogen and transform in atomic state and NH3 is surely created inside Gas Processor.
        Last edited by tutanka; 08-13-2011, 07:32 AM.

Comment

resonant cavity unit..

In fact Meyer use two DBD reactor in serie (you can found simple the design on internet), the process start inside water tank creating water vapour (STEAM RESONATOR) that is sended trought the RESONANT CAVITY UNIT creating water gas, the second DBD reactor (Gas Processor) process air/exaust gas mixed with water gas.

The main problem of Meyer was that sometime car stopped to work because don't have constant fuel gas production, that because technology was limited. In fact Meyer don't have an high energy source necessary for ionize nitrogen and obtain an great amount of NH3, for that reason mix little amount of NH3 with water gas and use injector/plug in combustion chambre.

In all Meyer diagram of WFC injector that I have found isn't present the main component called RESONANT CAVITY UNIT. Im also sure that designs are completely rewritten from XXXXXX (not definited persons) for start confusion

Attached PDF file is for your minds..
          Last edited by tutanka; 01-31-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

These two photos are the real thing

Just to help, these two photos are the real thing

Home > PhotoShack Member galleries > centraflow - PhotoShack.com - Photos Live Here.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
              Mike the photos don't help to understand and however I see only one old car with some powder

Comment

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
                Mike the photos don't help to understand and however I see only one old car with some powder
                Well that old car and dust cost a lot of money

Mike

Comment

Area51,
                  You called me a liar and i proved you wrong,<snip<
                  I have signed faxes from stan to John Prendeville and his wife marlene who setup the channel 4 film release in the british isles. Johns Wife ran a magazine called satellite review(sorta like TVguide)His wife knew arthur clarke and other journalists interested in alternative sciences and setup a meeting with meyers. Meyers favored john and his family(worth >2.3 trillion dollars now)and John offered to help meyers. <snip<
                  I can't say much about the rest of your info but the quote that John Prendeville and his family is worth 2.3 trillion dollars is very suspect. That's 2,300 Billion dollars and roughly 25 times more than the richest family in the world per all sources I find. A quote which you can find anywhere on the net when doing a search on 'richest person' or 'richest family' :

"The Walton Family is by far the richest family in the world, their wealth inherited from Bud and Sam Walton, founders of the world’s biggest retailer,Wal-Mart.The Waltons have a combined wealth of US$90 billion according to Forbes 2011 billionaires list.
                  The company has more than 8,970 (2010) stores, is also the world’s largest private employer with 2,100,000 employees, and is the world’s largest company based on revenue with more than $421.849 billion (2010) in annual sales."

At least if Prendeville is worth so much he is certainly not on the radar of being wealthy.
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

3 trillion is a lot of moola...

Controlling 3 trillion is not the same as having 3 trillion. the family collectively controls australian hospitality chains, the motor trade and as of today are putting in a bid for hsbc america in hong kong. The family has the authority over the use of that money as does other board members and investment caucuses around the world. How much do you think the bildenburg group is worth? The prendevilles have as much credit line they could ever possibly use,and has not been exersized to any working limit. Whole countries exchange that much credit to each other on a regular basis. The big difference is the method of transfer. I have no proof short of an audit,so I will modify it to they are quite wealthy and well to do trusted freinds...
                    ...artinvegas..

Comment

Controlling 3 trillion is not the same as having 3 trillion. the family collectively controls australian hospitality chains, the motor trade and as of today are putting in a bid for hsbc america in hong kong. The family has the authority over the use of that money as does other board members and investment caucuses around the world. How much do you think the bildenburg group is worth? The prendevilles have as much credit line they could ever possibly use,and has not been exersized to any working limit. Whole countries exchange that much credit to each other on a regular basis. The big difference is the method of transfer. I have no proof short of an audit,so I will modify it to they are quite wealthy and well to do trusted freinds...
                      ...artinvegas..
                      Artinvegas,
                      Probably Area_51 have true about you. That thread is open for understand how Meyer system work not for sent financial notices or publicized yours. Why you don't have reply to my question? At this time I have some dubts that you are you able to written complete Meyer process.
                      Attached an pdf with information about DBD reactor.
                      Last edited by tutanka; 06-26-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

OK.. And??? You have sent to me the web link of resonant cavity unit.. See my attached dbd pdf file, in fact resonant cavity unit is an dbd reactor!
                        Last edited by tutanka; 01-31-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Interesting

The photo taken from the top of the cell is "i would say the original cell which I have seen", the photo of the VIC coil setup also the original, I WOUNDER WHERE THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN as I know where these items are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The original WFC has only tubes of 3" tall, "yes 3" tall" and they were the ones that powered the buggy.

The VIC coils are wound on a square toroid as shown, the first photo I would say is original, again I say how this person obtained these photos as I have seen these vic coils and there are a lot of them "one per tube set". Hmmm.

In fact it does not worry me as I know how all this works, but the intrigue is another thing, what is going on?

We wait to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the post

Mike

Comment

question for Mike..

HI Mike, seem that you know more about Meyer car, can you confirm me that? Meyer use salt as catalyst inside water?

Comment

Artinvegas please eplain that..

Hello Artinvegas,
                              you write that injectors use WATER processed.. Please let me know... Meyer system transform water in gas trought STEAM RESONATOR and RESONANT CAVITY UNIT , gas is mixed with AIR trought GAS PROCESSOR and after magically water return in liquid state and is processed from injectors? Sorry but I think process is an little different.. Meyer process water from liquid to gas state using STEAM RESONATOR and RESONANT CAVITY UNIT (DBD REACTOR), after sent water gas inside GAS PROCESSOR mixing with air, after that GAS MIXTURE is sended to injector that in fact is another RESONANT CAVITY UNIT (DBD REACTOR). Inside that the mixture (watergas and air) is processed and transformed directly in NH3/N2O; burning with only 0.07mJ produce the thermal explosive energy asked from Meyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X