Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    @All, yes this conversation took place.

He seems to be far along in his work and I'm looking forward to seeing it. He seems to have a wide range of experience in various areas and I believe he does have the Meyer's notes. I was told about the person in the UK that did a lot of machining for Meyer and had a bunch of Meyer's documents.

This Vegas trip won't work but Vegas isn't that far from here so could plan another trip - I have a lot of friends there I could stay with so would be business and pleasure.

I won't give any details on anything he told me because that was in confidence but of course he can share anything he likes.

There were a few things I didn't understand but for the most part, many of the concepts we have talked about with NH3, etc... he seems to be on it.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing some experiments in person at some point.
    Aaron, I have open that thread only because I have my theory on meyer mixture.. i don't want build any meyer system because I have mine tech and is very advanced respect to meyer.

Comment

Stan would be proud...

Thanks to all you guys for keeping the flame on Stan's designs in the face of severe opposition. Art, you especially seem to care deeply about Stan's designs and help provide helpful information to those of us on the quest for the dream. God bless you all!

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!
      Stan's Dream - Becoming Reality.
      Last edited by stanmeyerlives; 10-24-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Book

Also, I'm sure any book published on Stan's work will be a success. I for one would purchase a copy immediately!

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!
        Stan's Dream - Becoming Reality.

Comment

Working...
        X