• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutanka
    replied
    Originally posted by arthujt View Post
    Tutanka,
    The only copper evident in Meyers design is in the wire and pcb traces in the electronics sections. All the rest is stainless 304 in the metals required for the resonator cell in the tank, and the various hardware pieces, The throttle body is potmetal,with hard brass jets and inserts in the throttle body,(an old solex -pict3) with the TB sealed from the outside environment to ensure mix integrity. /also 403s/s in the wire used in the new VIC coils. Some aluminum is used in support flanges for the metering blocks and solenoid blocks,and delrin is used for the block material. ( machineable plastic)
    I repeat, no copper is used in the construction of the present design motor and mounting pieces.
    If you want to try or experiment with other directions in the replicating of Stan Meyer tech, feel free. you may make some improvements......artinvegas...
    HI Artinvegas,
    You don't reply me better Ok if you are sure that Meyer don't use resistor copper for eliminate oxygen must use other method because for generate ammonia NH3 you need nitrogen; also you need enough energy source for ionized nitrogen and transform in atomic state and NH3 is surely created inside Gas Processor.
    Last edited by tutanka; 08-13-2011, 07:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• arthujt
    replied
    no copper in system design...

Tutanka,
    The only copper evident in Meyers design is in the wire and pcb traces in the electronics sections. All the rest is stainless 304 in the metals required for the resonator cell in the tank, and the various hardware pieces, The throttle body is potmetal,with hard brass jets and inserts in the throttle body,(an old solex -pict3) with the TB sealed from the outside environment to ensure mix integrity. /also 403s/s in the wire used in the new VIC coils. Some aluminum is used in support flanges for the metering blocks and solenoid blocks,and delrin is used for the block material. ( machineable plastic)
    I repeat, no copper is used in the construction of the present design motor and mounting pieces.
    If you want to try or experiment with other directions in the replicating of Stan Meyer tech, feel free. you may make some improvements......artinvegas...

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    about NH3..

The first point is that NH3 is created inside Gas Processor because you need an high energy source for creation of nitrogen in atomic state. Probably when ammonia burn inside chambre of combustion reform an little amount of NH3 but the high amount needed for engine is created inside GP. The second point is that probably Meyer use copper resistor for absorb oxygen (CuO) from air and sent only nitrogen molecular inside GP. Sometime ago I have been written about that in other thread. Artinvegas an your Reply is appreciated.
    Last edited by tutanka; 08-12-2011, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    The thing is , a formula doesnt take into account time and method to accomplish the endresult desired. In a normal burn, gasoline has to be aspirated,(turned to vapor) is drawn into the intake stroke, then is compressed and ignited during the usual four cycle process. I need to stop here and explain what an exothermic reaction is being an output function or creating heat and expanding in function. An endothermic reaction absorbs heat and collapses in function. What happens burning gasoline? the TIME it takes to burn the fuel properly lets it operate over a longer length of time, often the burn lasting until well outside the exhaust function and well into the exhaust tube and manifold. You can observe this by watching drag racing and the "zoomies" where the exhaust is directed. if you run your hand over the zoomies during the prep times,before the run, you can feel the endothermic reactions as they suck your hand back towards the engine. (you can also feel water vapor in the exhaust.)
    with hydroxl, the exothermic reaction occurs very quickly, faster than gasoline. (sorta of a pop instead of a bang.) Then. almost immediately, the endothermic reaction takes place before the piston in the engine can finish its travel to the bottom of the 180 degree swing during the powerstroke and start to exhaust the spent gases in the next stroke (the exhaust stroke). This causes a "hiccup" in the flow of kinetic energy being transfered to the flywheeel thru the connecting rod and crankshaft.
    Stan offered a solution by adding a buffer to stretch the hydroxl process out to accomodate a longer burn process, by adding the nh3 he made in the air gas processer unit . The NH3 was used to slow down the exothermic event and allow it to continue long enough for the endothermic reaction(the collapsing function) to occur during the upswing of the piston to assist in the exhaust stroke. this method eliminated the "hiccup" in the power stroke allowing more continous energy to be made by the engine in the end.
    ..artinvegas...
    OK in fact you ask that Meyer method create water gas and an amount X of NH3 (created inside chambre combustion or in Gas Processor??) is added for decrease burning process. And please let me know one thing, why Meyer don't use directly NH3 and N2O?? System can be more simple, you can sent directly the gas into manifold without use injectors/plug and you have a lot of security. Finally I have understand from your words that Meyer car was only the first working prototype but the future isn't hydrogen/oxygen/ammonia mixture but only ammonia and nitrous oxide in stechiometric value. Thanks a lot
    Last edited by tutanka; 08-12-2011, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arthujt
    replied
    explanation:meyers method..

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
    Hello Artinvegas,

First of all thanks you for write in my thread some informations related to Meyer, finally seem that the true is out.
    However in your explaination I don't have understand very well the process steps.
    You ask about NH3, exaust gas hydroxil, etc... In fact I don't have umderstand what is the final mixture burned from Meyer (composition) and the function of NH3. If you can write the complete process steps without specific description or better sent little diagram with chemical formula I appreciate that.
    Is very important understand how principle work, the words don't have sense without convalidation. For example..

My process is based on that formula and any chemist can validate simply ..

8N2+6H2O+e = 4NH3+6N2O

After few test on engines I have found that water gas isn't right way because you lost some gas (not used direct injectors) and some mechanical parts are compromised from water recomposition.
    Adding nitrogen as carrier all is solved, you can compress that mixture without problem, gas isn't lost, stechiometric mixture of 40%NH3 and 60% N2O burn with only 0,07mJ and is powerful than gasoline.
    The thing is , a formula doesnt take into account time and method to accomplish the endresult desired. In a normal burn, gasoline has to be aspirated,(turned to vapor) is drawn into the intake stroke, then is compressed and ignited during the usual four cycle process. I need to stop here and explain what an exothermic reaction is being an output function or creating heat and expanding in function. An endothermic reaction absorbs heat and collapses in function. What happens burning gasoline? the TIME it takes to burn the fuel properly lets it operate over a longer length of time, often the burn lasting until well outside the exhaust function and well into the exhaust tube and manifold. You can observe this by watching drag racing and the "zoomies" where the exhaust is directed. if you run your hand over the zoomies during the prep times,before the run, you can feel the endothermic reactions as they suck your hand back towards the engine. (you can also feel water vapor in the exhaust.)
    with hydroxl, the exothermic reaction occurs very quickly, faster than gasoline. (sorta of a pop instead of a bang.) Then. almost immediately, the endothermic reaction takes place before the piston in the engine can finish its travel to the bottom of the 180 degree swing during the powerstroke and start to exhaust the spent gases in the next stroke (the exhaust stroke). This causes a "hiccup" in the flow of kinetic energy being transfered to the flywheeel thru the connecting rod and crankshaft.
    Stan offered a solution by adding a buffer to stretch the hydroxl process out to accomodate a longer burn process, by adding the nh3 he made in the air gas processer unit . The NH3 was used to slow down the exothermic event and allow it to continue long enough for the endothermic reaction(the collapsing function) to occur during the upswing of the piston to assist in the exhaust stroke. this method eliminated the "hiccup" in the power stroke allowing more continous energy to be made by the engine in the end.
    ..artinvegas...

Leave a comment:

• Michael John Nunnerley
    replied
    Area51,
    You called me a liar and i proved you wrong,by uploading proof as you requested and is still in the files section of the watercar forum at yahoogroups. You even apologised for your statements, then come over here to spread some more manure of yours.... you asked for proof I had the notes and publications, and short of copys of the whole 2000+ pages of info, I supplied covers showing the titles of data within. you are a thorn in everyones side,and what if I am telling the truth? you evidently fear that if someone is right, it exposes your lies you keep trying to spread to repress the truth. How much more truth do I have to show, and why do you come running over here to cover your lies and this other guy mike? He says he knows the engineer that STan worked with, and that doesnt cover the work done in the UK with the admiral and Stans arrangements with acedemiia in the UK. I have signed faxes from stan to John Prendeville and his wife marlene who setup the channel 4 film release in the british isles. Johns Wife ran a magazine called satellite review(sorta like TVguide)His wife knew arthur clarke and other journalists interested in alternative sciences and setup a meeting with meyers. Meyers favored john and his family(worth >2.3 trillion dollars now)and John offered to help meyers. Stan had just recently had an outing with rick schnieder,ogilvey , and some airplane mechanic who he counter sued in court to retain his rights to manufacture. (anyone can see in the files section at watercar the docket number and look up the information to see me correct on this.)I also have the working diagrams from stan to john showing the construction details precisely and the materials he instructed john to purchase stan paid for half the costs and labor involved which mike would know of if he was not lying...Also, ask mike if he has anything on the colorado project or the name of the realty agent Stan hired by the name of colin meyers (not a relative?) Also, I will be happy to shove this copy of those faxes in your brain if it is located where I think it is...I will even upload a redacted copy (not showing the diagram, but the signature of stan meyers) to the files section there as I have trouble doing that here. I'll even go a step further in that I have been trying for 2 years to get some freind of peter lindemanns to get in touch with me to show him this archive and if he will pm me or aaron even, I will be willing to share this with them, as they have the same outlook I do as far as open source goes...artinvegas..
    Look at your PM's

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    Boguslaw,
    The new engine design employs a recircultory system somewhat based on the Stan Meyer process along with some improvements I threw in. Stan used extra nitrogen built up in his system with the air gas processer, giving it the ammonia smell in the exhaust that wasnt used . He didnt recycle all of the exhaust, just part of it. I dont add any exhaust from a open air ambient system as mine is completly closed loop. It manufactures the water mist, starts the burn and stays running continously for up to 5 years,before being replaced for rebuild and reloading the fuel content. John rohners new engine design uses noble gases to accomplish somewhat the same endresult, only with noble gases like Xenon, neon, helium and argon. I mention his design only because he recently moved to vegas and we had an excellent meet and greet. He seemed very impressed with my replication work and had a chance to meet John Prendeville , who turned me on to Stans labnotes and working drawings. We discussed the inner workings of my design and I answered the questions the best I could without my working model in front of us to help that learning curve. He showed me a model he had in the huge manufacturing facility he had rented(about 10k sq feet), we may coordinate some of that area,as he liked my idea for energy sales to compete with local and national grid sources. ..artinvegas..
    Hello Artinvegas,

First of all thanks you for write in my thread some informations related to Meyer, finally seem that the true is out.
    However in your explaination I don't have understand very well the process steps.
    You ask about NH3, exaust gas hydroxil, etc... In fact I don't have umderstand what is the final mixture burned from Meyer (composition) and the function of NH3. If you can write the complete process steps without specific description or better sent little diagram with chemical formula I appreciate that.
    Is very important understand how principle work, the words don't have sense without convalidation. For example..

My process is based on that formula and any chemist can validate simply ..

8N2+6H2O+e = 4NH3+6N2O

After few test on engines I have found that water gas isn't right way because you lost some gas (not used direct injectors) and some mechanical parts are compromised from water recomposition.
    Adding nitrogen as carrier all is solved, you can compress that mixture without problem, gas isn't lost, stechiometric mixture of 40%NH3 and 60% N2O burn with only 0,07mJ and is powerful than gasoline.
    Last edited by tutanka; 08-11-2011, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• arthujt
    replied
    My new engine..

Boguslaw,
    The new engine design employs a recircultory system somewhat based on the Stan Meyer process along with some improvements I threw in. Stan used extra nitrogen built up in his system with the air gas processer, giving it the ammonia smell in the exhaust that wasnt used . He didnt recycle all of the exhaust, just part of it. I dont add any exhaust from a open air ambient system as mine is completly closed loop. It manufactures the water mist, starts the burn and stays running continously for up to 5 years,before being replaced for rebuild and reloading the fuel content. John rohners new engine design uses noble gases to accomplish somewhat the same endresult, only with noble gases like Xenon, neon, helium and argon. I mention his design only because he recently moved to vegas and we had an excellent meet and greet. He seemed very impressed with my replication work and had a chance to meet John Prendeville , who turned me on to Stans labnotes and working drawings. We discussed the inner workings of my design and I answered the questions the best I could without my working model in front of us to help that learning curve. He showed me a model he had in the huge manufacturing facility he had rented(about 10k sq feet), we may coordinate some of that area,as he liked my idea for energy sales to compete with local and national grid sources. ..artinvegas..

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    James Arthur

Welcome!

I have thought about what Stan Meyer did for a few years and finally I understood that using water to power combustion engine even if possible is a waste of time. It's like attaching derailleur gears to this old bicycle old-bicycle.jpg (image)

However this process has a much more important usage - to clean and purify water with almost no energy wasted. Still it need a missing component to convert gas back to water.Use it that way and you will be blessed.

Leave a comment:

• arthujt
    replied
    new info at watercar forum about Stan Meyer and the uk connection.

to all, if anyone doubts the validity of my posts, fine, Ill just go away,however it might be advised to look at my folder in the watercar forum under "artinvegas" where i am "hiding " evidense of Stans connection to the prendevilles in england. Its kinda hard to find under "the UK connection".

Leave a comment:

• arthujt
    replied
    truth or consequences

Area51,
    You called me a liar and i proved you wrong,by uploading proof as you requested and is still in the files section of the watercar forum at yahoogroups. You even apologised for your statements, then come over here to spread some more manure of yours.... you asked for proof I had the notes and publications, and short of copys of the whole 2000+ pages of info, I supplied covers showing the titles of data within. you are a thorn in everyones side,and what if I am telling the truth? you evidently fear that if someone is right, it exposes your lies you keep trying to spread to repress the truth. How much more truth do I have to show, and why do you come running over here to cover your lies and this other guy mike? He says he knows the engineer that STan worked with, and that doesnt cover the work done in the UK with the admiral and Stans arrangements with acedemiia in the UK. I have signed faxes from stan to John Prendeville and his wife marlene who setup the channel 4 film release in the british isles. Johns Wife ran a magazine called satellite review(sorta like TVguide)His wife knew arthur clarke and other journalists interested in alternative sciences and setup a meeting with meyers. Meyers favored john and his family(worth >2.3 trillion dollars now)and John offered to help meyers. Stan had just recently had an outing with rick schnieder,ogilvey , and some airplane mechanic who he counter sued in court to retain his rights to manufacture. (anyone can see in the files section at watercar the docket number and look up the information to see me correct on this.)I also have the working diagrams from stan to john showing the construction details precisely and the materials he instructed john to purchase stan paid for half the costs and labor involved which mike would know of if he was not lying...Also, ask mike if he has anything on the colorado project or the name of the realty agent Stan hired by the name of colin meyers (not a relative?) Also, I will be happy to shove this copy of those faxes in your brain if it is located where I think it is...I will even upload a redacted copy (not showing the diagram, but the signature of stan meyers) to the files section there as I have trouble doing that here. I'll even go a step further in that I have been trying for 2 years to get some freind of peter lindemanns to get in touch with me to show him this archive and if he will pm me or aaron even, I will be willing to share this with them, as they have the same outlook I do as far as open source goes...artinvegas..

Leave a comment:

• Area 51
    replied
    James is nothing more than a storyteller and shouldn't be taken seriously.

He is a member of the group Watercar on Yahoo and everyone there knows he is full of it.

He has been caught in so many lies on Watercar group, most just laugh or humor him.

He once made a claim that he had a water powered only car in his driveway.

Several months later someone asked him about it and he denied ever making such a claim.

Someone went back thru the archives and found the post number where he said it.

Then he came out with he had built a buggy like Stan's but sold it because it didn't have any power.

I would go into more detail of the things this guy has claimed but I believe most here have figured that out already.

Just have to take what he says with a grain of salt like most people trying to fit into a group.

Leave a comment:

• Michael John Nunnerley
    replied
    Hi,
    My name is James Arthur and I live in Las Vegas , Nevada. 5 years ago, I purchased Stan's labnotes and a complete archive of his publications for 5 thousand dollars off of a past associate of his, John Prendeville formerly of the uk , now living in LV.
    In stan's notes, he wrote the need to add NH3(ammonia ) to the mix in the tank, or add it by natural progression thru the exhaust recirculation process to acheive the same result. He had rick(his mechanic at the time),weld a small bung on the header where the heater pipe was located, and connected that to his mixing solenoid block that John P. built for him in the UK. This mixing block can be seen in the tour of the water buggy video located just before the air gas processor in the video. It is used to mix the three vapors together before they were passed thru the AGP. Hydroxl from the tank resonator unit, exhaust recurculatory gases, and ambient air were mixed and then processed in the AGP bombarded with a magnetron and leds(red) to recharge the the deionized water molecules and become nitrogen rich, which extended the "Burn Rate"(the time it takes to create the exothermic reaction and then endure the endothermic reaction that causes the implosive effect after "burning" the hydrogen)due to the presence of the exhaust containing nitrous oxides from burning the ambient air which contains nitrogen. (almost 70% in most parts of the world. )This added the neccessary components to extend the burn past the 180 degrees of the power cycle to allow the endothermic reaction to take place during the upswing of the exhaust stroke, assisting that action instead of hampering the power stroke , causing a "hiccup" to occur. This allowed Stan to idle the engine and maintain a steady state for the operation of the engine , with no allowance for accelloration. This was accomplished thru the use of the injectors, Which John P. fabricated in england. The injectors input water directly proportianal to the need for the increase in motor speed and horsepower. The end of the injector is described accurately in the patent, with the end of the "plug" tapered to a 60 degree angle to cause a waveguide effect to increase the voltage from 40kv to approx 100kv to fracture the water mole instantaneously into hydrogen and oxygen present to ignite the hydrogen and perform work on the piston. WATER is injected thru a port on the side of one flange surface of the injector guided thru a channel drilled in the stainless 304 body towards a chk ball located at the same position indicated in the base of the plug drawn in the patent reference. This water is then distributed thru .010" slits in a piece of macor ceramic that surrounds the electrode, also manufactured from stainless 304. The water exits the channel thru the ckball, banks up behind the disc and is forced thru the slits to regulate the flow of water into the precombustion chamber, where the plasma is created that fractures the water into its seperate gases and then ignites the hydrogen and mixes that with the incoming gases premixed beforehand in the cylinder to burn also and perform the work intended.
    I replicated the whole process including the same manx chassis for the buggy, (except mine had alot more chrome..)without the panels that read watercar..I have all the diagrams for construction reciepts for outsourced work, and list of materials neccessary to complete a full build of the buggy and related components and specs for them.
    Now for the results...The buggy with the injector system lacks severely when it comes to accelloration. I even tried to increase that by adding a "hot "cam to allow more air flow. Uh ugh. I didnt try a turbo for fear of explosion,due to the rapid compression of hydroxl that could self detonate.
    What all this has led me to is the design of a different engine concept. It makes use of the water for fuel concept , but drops the four cycle engine and internal combustion parts. To make the ICE efficient enough to use hydrxol, you have to increase the flow of the fuel mixture , or volumetric efficiency in the overall process,and shorten the time of the exchange of heat/work duration to acheive the best efficiency. So, why not design those factors in from the getgo? I needed a flywheel to do the work, so why not use it for the rotor of my motor as well? I had to use something to turn that wheel, so how about a vane like a waterwheel uses? (starts to sound like a turbine?)Ok, now using external combustion chambers placed strategically to drive those vanes so that they take advantage of the short burn rate of hydroxl places them about 5-7" around the circumferance depending on speed needs.
    I have this up for patent inspection (patent pending)as of may of this year. Any questions? artinvegas
    Fantasy, I have seen all Stans papers and I know where they are and most of his equipment and his car, albeit some parts are missing but can be rectified.

Mike

P.S. Also know his engineer at the time.
    Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 08-10-2011, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arthujt
    replied
    Fact or fantasy?

Hi,
    My name is James Arthur and I live in Las Vegas , Nevada. 5 years ago, I purchased Stan's labnotes and a complete archive of his publications for 5 thousand dollars off of a past associate of his, John Prendeville formerly of the uk , now living in LV.
    In stan's notes, he wrote the need to add NH3(ammonia ) to the mix in the tank, or add it by natural progression thru the exhaust recirculation process to acheive the same result. He had rick(his mechanic at the time),weld a small bung on the header where the heater pipe was located, and connected that to his mixing solenoid block that John P. built for him in the UK. This mixing block can be seen in the tour of the water buggy video located just before the air gas processor in the video. It is used to mix the three vapors together before they were passed thru the AGP. Hydroxl from the tank resonator unit, exhaust recurculatory gases, and ambient air were mixed and then processed in the AGP bombarded with a magnetron and leds(red) to recharge the the deionized water molecules and become nitrogen rich, which extended the "Burn Rate"(the time it takes to create the exothermic reaction and then endure the endothermic reaction that causes the implosive effect after "burning" the hydrogen)due to the presence of the exhaust containing nitrous oxides from burning the ambient air which contains nitrogen. (almost 70% in most parts of the world. )This added the neccessary components to extend the burn past the 180 degrees of the power cycle to allow the endothermic reaction to take place during the upswing of the exhaust stroke, assisting that action instead of hampering the power stroke , causing a "hiccup" to occur. This allowed Stan to idle the engine and maintain a steady state for the operation of the engine , with no allowance for accelloration. This was accomplished thru the use of the injectors, Which John P. fabricated in england. The injectors input water directly proportianal to the need for the increase in motor speed and horsepower. The end of the injector is described accurately in the patent, with the end of the "plug" tapered to a 60 degree angle to cause a waveguide effect to increase the voltage from 40kv to approx 100kv to fracture the water mole instantaneously into hydrogen and oxygen present to ignite the hydrogen and perform work on the piston. WATER is injected thru a port on the side of one flange surface of the injector guided thru a channel drilled in the stainless 304 body towards a chk ball located at the same position indicated in the base of the plug drawn in the patent reference. This water is then distributed thru .010" slits in a piece of macor ceramic that surrounds the electrode, also manufactured from stainless 304. The water exits the channel thru the ckball, banks up behind the disc and is forced thru the slits to regulate the flow of water into the precombustion chamber, where the plasma is created that fractures the water into its seperate gases and then ignites the hydrogen and mixes that with the incoming gases premixed beforehand in the cylinder to burn also and perform the work intended.
    I replicated the whole process including the same manx chassis for the buggy, (except mine had alot more chrome..)without the panels that read watercar..I have all the diagrams for construction reciepts for outsourced work, and list of materials neccessary to complete a full build of the buggy and related components and specs for them.
    Now for the results...The buggy with the injector system lacks severely when it comes to accelloration. I even tried to increase that by adding a "hot "cam to allow more air flow. Uh ugh. I didnt try a turbo for fear of explosion,due to the rapid compression of hydroxl that could self detonate.
    What all this has led me to is the design of a different engine concept. It makes use of the water for fuel concept , but drops the four cycle engine and internal combustion parts. To make the ICE efficient enough to use hydrxol, you have to increase the flow of the fuel mixture , or volumetric efficiency in the overall process,and shorten the time of the exchange of heat/work duration to acheive the best efficiency. So, why not design those factors in from the getgo? I needed a flywheel to do the work, so why not use it for the rotor of my motor as well? I had to use something to turn that wheel, so how about a vane like a waterwheel uses? (starts to sound like a turbine?)Ok, now using external combustion chambers placed strategically to drive those vanes so that they take advantage of the short burn rate of hydroxl places them about 5-7" around the circumferance depending on speed needs.
    I have this up for patent inspection (patent pending)as of may of this year. Any questions? artinvegas

Leave a comment:

• natone_m
    replied
    ??

What does DBD stand for. What is the difference between the DBD reactor and the e-beam reactor?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X