No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect With Your Inner Intelligence (How It's Done Book)

I have found the book that will help you connect with your inner intelligence at Power1 eluded to. Here is a link to the book, "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind".

http://www.ichoosetoheal.com/downloa...cious-mind.pdf

I've been reading this book and think it is truly an incredibly worthwhile read.
    Last edited by Slovenia; 07-03-2011, 10:01 PM. Reason: Corrected Bad Link

Comment

• Back at home

Hi Slovenia, I am back at home for a while and hope to try out the ultrasonic
      humidifier on one of my vehicles soon. I have splitfire plugs in my truck so that might work best. I read the book years ago, it is very good. Hope interest continues here.

FRC

Comment

• Ultrasonic Humidifier

I think that mileage improvements can be made without the zinc crystals too. I think some folks who are thrown off by the zinc crystal aspect should at least try a cell without them and see what happens. I believe the zinc crystals will make the process at least 5X more efficient and maybe higher but it's better to try something than nothing and learn from the experiment. As for tuning the cell to 43 KHz and higher, we can always do that later but no need to get bogged down with that initially. The main thing is to start experimenting with what Power1 shared. The cell aspect was pretty great but the truths he shared about everyone having the potential to tap into their own genius was very phenomenal indeed. It's opened a lot of doors of understanding for me.

Check out another book entitled "Drop Into Genius" by Paul Scheele. It's pretty phenomenal and life changing.

Good luck with your experiments.

Originally posted by FRC View Post
        Hi Slovenia, I am back at home for a while and hope to try out the ultrasonic
        humidifier on one of my vehicles soon. I have splitfire plugs in my truck so that might work best. I read the book years ago, it is very good. Hope interest continues here.

FRC
        Last edited by Slovenia; 07-22-2011, 12:16 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Slovenia

Yes I agree completely. If the ultrasonic humidifier works and fuel savings are
          achieved then that is progress. Improvements can be worked on later. On another thread, a commercial hydrogen system was said to get 30% fuel savings, that is what this is supposed to achieve at a lot lower cost. Will
          soon find out for sure.

FRC

Comment

• Water Reservoirs

I found a supplier in China who carries the water reservoirs for cells very cheap. So, if we achieve some success with our cells we may need to add a water reservoir tank for our car. These are designed for the cars and so they are slim. They have two sizes of them and all sorts of adapters.

They were either at AliExpress or Alibaba. They also had really nice HHO dry cells for a very cheap price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
              Check out another book entitled "Drop Into Genius" by Paul Scheele.
              Here:
              http://www.brianchapman.net/data/Dro...-June-2010.pdf

Interesting stuff, like the hand-reading method,
              and Edger Cayce's pillow-reading method.

That it is not language-specific is of high note.

If the online linked one disappears, PM me,
              I'll post one elsewhere for people to share.
              Last edited by WeThePeople; 07-24-2011, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks for sharing!!
                Last edited by Slovenia; 07-23-2011, 01:41 PM. Reason: changed format of response.

Comment

• Cheap Fogger Update (Power1 Cell Project)

I just received my three 20mm foggers from China and they are terrific. They are quite powerful and very inexpensive. They come in lots of three delivered for only $15.90 to USA. Anyway, here is the link if you have any interest.

Wholesale free shipping 10pcs/lots 20MM BIG fog Mist Maker Fogger Humidifier Water Pond Fountain without transformer

Comment

I just received my three 20mm foggers from China and they are terrific. They are quite powerful and very inexpensive. They come in lots of three delivered for only $15.90 to USA. Anyway, here is the link if you have any interest.

Wholesale free shipping 10pcs/lots 20MM BIG fog Mist Maker Fogger Humidifier Water Pond Fountain without transformer
                    Thank you! I am sure this will help everyone who has been looking for a good one

-Altrez

Comment

• Your Welcome!!

Thank you too!! You are welcome!!

Comment

I stumbled onto this today at Ionization X. It was from an old March 22, 2011 post where Power1 was sharing a link to the sites such as this one where he published his details.

Key:
                        Key is atomizing chamber with receiver cells plated with ZnO allowing
                        amplifications of interia motion, many geometries will works.

Link to Power1 Posts at Ionization X
                        HHO + atomize water fuel with Piezoelectric
                        Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

I have been following this thread and the one on Non Electrolytic Splitting of water. Finally started constructing a WFC for a 10KW propane/NG generator.
                        A year ago built a Sonofusion experiment and have all the equipment to use on the WFC. On the sono system they used a small Piezieo as a microphone to monitor the frequency whch could be used to tune the large US automizer. Most efficient placement of plated ZnO crystals would be an upside down leaf configuration of Fibonacci series. Could also vibrate tree to enhance ZnO contact with vapor. Need a source of pre made plates. I have vacuum plating system but rather focus time on construction. Ultimate goal is to build a CO2 splitting system and am combining UHF/vhf Heterodyne with reacter as M J Nunnerley started. Have RFshielding. I will post some pictures as it develops. Starting a thread on Esoteric Resonance -Shocks-Stops and Phi dampening. Possibly explain why nature stops overunity.

Comment

• Your Welcome!!

Thanks Rough Rider. Your welcome!!

Comment

• Book of Aquarius (Significant Book!!)

Cherryman posted a link to this book back on 03/26/2011 in a thread entitled. "Mysterious Alchemy Book". Here is a link to the book:

The Book of Aquarius - Alchemy and The Philosophers' Stone

I asked Power1 directly about the mystery of the universe and he refused to share it. He said that he wasn't going to divulge it because it was kind of like a right of passage or something to that effect. He said each man must prove themselves and then maybe they would discover the secret. He said that the secret knowledge was to powerful to share and could be misused by the wrong people.

Well, the book contained in this link may well hold the secret Power1 was referring to. Have a look and judge for yourselves.

This philosopher's stone may help us unlock some other doors in our search for the truth as well as for free energy devices.
                            Last edited by Slovenia; 07-29-2011, 08:31 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

• Alchemist

I know a very serious alchemist in Eastern Europe. I sent him a link to the Book of Aquarius and asked if he'd comment on it's authenticity. He's a very knowledgeable guy and I've talked to him many times, but he never shares anything about his alchemy, so he may not comment on it. The alchemy guys I've known were all very tight lipped about their art. I think that goes with the territory. Also, I think the tight lipped ones are the real deal.

Comment

• Book "Drop Into Genius" by Paul Scheele

This book is incredible guys. I've been studying it and seeing some definite improvements in my concentration and intuitive insights. It's like I got a lot smarter over night. I highly recommend reading and applying the principles set forth in this book. If you apply what you read in this book, you'll see almost immediate results.

Comment

Working...
                                X