Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready To Build Prototypes

I'm ready to build some prototypes but I could use some technical help too.

I want to build a water booster device first. Then a water for fuel only device later with the zinc crystals. Then also a gasoline vaporizer type device.

Anyway, I have a lot of information but I could use some technical assistance too if you are interested. If I have to do this solo I'll keep my info to myself. If you help me I'll help you.

Comment

• Needed Things

#1) Person who speaks Chinese to search the discount Chinese online store and give us a good link to the 45 Khz transducers; coils; and order page. It's all in Chinese and it's a real pain if you don't speak Chinese. I found some 40 Khz transducers there but not the 45 Khz.

#2) Assemble the items listed by Power1 into a Pierce Circuit. He mentioned all the items he uses but didn't give all the specifics we need to utilize those items in our own Pierce Circuit.

#3) Either provide a source of a good vacuum pump that could be used to draw the vapor out of the cell into the engine and/or a link to a place where we could learn how to build such a pump.

If someone is willing to help, I will give you more specifics.

Comment

• Slovenia

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post

I want to build a water booster device first. Then a water for fuel only device later with the zinc crystals. Then also a gasoline vaporizer type device.

Anyway, I have a lot of information but I could use some technical assistance too if you are interested. If I have to do this solo I'll keep my info to myself. If you help me I'll help you.
        I would like to do the same things but I have to leave home this week to go to work. So don't know when I can get around to it.

FRC

Comment

• Thanks

Hi FRC,

Great to hear from you. I think we have enough information to start now. We just need to stay in touch and compare notes. I'll keep in contact with you about the project.

Best Regards,
          Slovenia

Originally posted by FRC View Post
          I would like to do the same things but I have to leave home this week to go to work. So don't know when I can get around to it.

FRC

Comment

• Power1 Frequency Control

Recommended Circuit
            (Pierce Circuit with subcomponents such as)

Frequency Control

March 23, 2011
            from Power1 Post #266 @ OU
            There are many ways to controlling frequency. It depends on what you are using,
            I used 36 volts stepped up from 12v using a simple toroid wound step up
            transformer, the same one they use in JT light. My frequency was controlled
            simply with a pot, rectifier, caps and a crystal transistor was only needed
            component.
            Components:

Pierce Circuit Configuration
            36 volts stepped up from 12 volts using:
            simple toroid wound step up transformer, the same one found in Joule Thief
            light,
            Pot,
            Rectifier,
            Caps, &
            Crystal Transistor

P.S.: Power To Be, I'm not trying to parrot or mimic you in any way. I have great regard for you and would not maliciously say anything against you. You have helped me a lot in many ways and I don't repay good with evil.

Anyway, I need help in this area and so decided to repost your post again. The Pierce Circuit is very straight forward, but when it comes to choosing the optimum rectifier, caps, and crystal transistor, that's a different story. I need an electrical guru to lay out which specific parts would be optimal. If you know and could spare the time to tell us, I know a lot of guys on this project would appreciate it very much. Thanks!!
            Last edited by Slovenia; 04-04-2011, 10:34 PM. Reason: added info.

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #428)

April 4, 2011
              Power1

Genius is nothing but continued attention. The power of sustained attention grows with restrict distraction and solicitation. Great intellectual power turns on the ability to concentrate attention. To know how to exercise the attention, how to call forth it's full activity is the first success in learning. With strict attention, observation and learning, New knowledge is brought forth and the growth of extra sensory that develops into higher intelligence.

People, please for the sake of Man, please STOP.

What is a transducer?.
              It is just a structured lattice of crystals tuned to a particular frequency. You can buy or make your own very easily.

So why would you waste your time and efforts wandering far off topic with distractions and speculations, all were working with here is Waves.

Learn to know what waves is, build different coils and observe. Learn the phases of elements, know their properties. Combine different element to achieve desired property. Everything has already been researched and published.

I've already told you to oscillate DC with a toroid, with your output AC, you amplify the frequency with a crystal. DC is pulsed at desired frequency/ oscillation, the lattice of the transducer crystals steps up oscillation and this allows atomizing of water into fine molecules. The induced waves is further amplified in oscillation to where the receiver ZnO crystals resonates to the state where the fine molecules of water ether bond is solidified allowing the release of H2 and O freely.

The same property applies to all matter, control the etheric bond and elements will separate freely. Metals, Rocks, Crystals etc. All you need is waves. Oscillating waves will convert elements to different phases, vapor, solid, molten etc, Do not use Heat as it is wasteful. You do not need to waster your time building electronic circuits, they are primitive, impulse and wasteful. You crystal and it's lattice is already complete build in tuning receiver/broadcasting circuits.

You do not need much to achieve this process, Really why do you people continue to CONFUSE yourselves?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post

Hi Slovenia/ALL

We did some solar Hydrogen cooking (parabolic dish is better) you can build Bill Williams separator cell for heat if you really want,
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-dry-cell.html

not sure about the efficiencies, Vs etc etc.Depends if you have solar to burn my friend Here is some steam vegetables who wants some lunch?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
                Here is our Trustee Andrew cooking using the hydrogen splitter

Comment

• Thanks for Sharing

Good to hear from you Ashtweth!!

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                  Hi Slovenia/ALL

We did some solar Hydrogen cooking (parabolic dish is better) you can build Bill Williams separator cell for heat if you really want,
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-dry-cell.html

not sure about the efficiencies, Vs etc etc.Depends if you have solar to burn my friend Here is some steam vegetables who wants some lunch?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
                  Here is our Trustee Andrew cooking using the hydrogen splitter

Comment

• Interesting Quote with reference to Powerme

Posted on Bedini Earth Light about crystals.

QUOTE=Armagdn03;136492]My work lately has centered on macroscopic crystal building using the seed patterns described by Aaity Olsen. Work coincides with this page (though I have not finished reading through it).

Powerme alluded to some very important topics, however I think it is always very important to distill process to be simple and effective for the layman.

One of the primary things noted was wavelength of the "cosmic rays" and how to interface with them. Nano crystaline material need not be used for this purpose. In such a case the corpuscles act in tandem with an overtone which corresponds to the energy's they react with. (a bell will respond to stimulation which matches the resonant spectrum peaks). but this can be done on a planar geometry...

Consider electroplating. Thickness of layers can be controlled through adjustment of temperature of carier liquid, time of treatment, current, NON ELECTRON FLOW ELECTRIC FIELD GRADIENT, etc....The purpose?

Quarter wave cancellation, as used in thin film optics as anti reflective coatings.

Anti-Reflection Coatings

It just so happens that germanium is translucent to the infrared spectrum....ever see a germanium lens? Did you know you can electroplate this and MANY other materials, some require very high voltage may be required for low conductivity semi conductors.

Germanium Optical Components

Oxides are important why???? most salts have a cubic of parallel piped crystalline structure. Oxide layer thickness can also be controlled. electrically "charged" elements find their line of economy within salts, this is the "marriage" of equal and opposite elements from a proper periodic table. for example note the location of potassium and bromine in making a very stable salt sodium-bromide. (spanning octaves 6-7)(equal and opposite locations about a line of economy)

ever wonder why "orgone" accumulators use alternating layers of conductor and insulator? We see immediately perhaps capacitor.....but there is more to it....How do you make an electromagnetic check valve?

Ever wonder why the house of Nathan Stubbfield was so warm when they entered? two plates, parallel, carefully placed a purposeful distance apart, dissimilar metals (each chosen for a purpose), impedance (air gap) in-between. Similar concepts, different use (to create heat). Perhaps Peter Lindeamann would like to expand on this topic.

Enjoy your experimenting![/QUOTE]

FRC

Comment

• Updated Power1 Compilation pdf file on Scribd

I just found a lost Power1 thread on Energetic Forum, "Plasma Effect - Cosmic Ray Amplification", which contained some important information. So, I added the lost thread to the Power To Be compilation file and updated the version on Scribd.

Link to Updated Version:
                      Compilation of Power1 Posts

Comment

• Compilation of Power1's Higher Self Posts

Compilation of Power1's Higher Self Posts

For those of you who are interested, I've put together a compilation of all of Power To Be's Higher Self posts.

Link:
                        Power1 Higher Self Compilation

Comment

• PVC Tubing Cell Update

PVC Tubing Cell Update

I've been studying this really hard because I plan to use pvc for my cells. I also plan on making a bunch of them once I have several good working prototypes, so I'm studying all sorts of options. The diameter of my fogger is 1.5", so that would fit perfectly inside an end cap with an ID of 1.5". The end cap would be attached via a stainless screw through it's center at the bottom of the cell. You could either use a vertical application or a horizontal application. I would cut down my end caps so they weren't quite as deep. I plan to start with the vertical applications of the pvc tubing, and I'll try and have a picture of a setup for you tomorrow. My camera battery is dead today so it has to be recharged. Anyway, for my initial vertical application, I'm going to use 4" diameter tubing. I'll use a 4" end cap for the bottom and glue it in place. For the top of the cell, I'll use a sewer clean-out attachment. The clean-out is an open ended end cap scenario with an opening for a threaded cap. You teflon tape the threaded cap and you have an airtight seal inside the cell. There is a square removal bracket on the outside of the threaded cap for quick removal of the cap. I'll drill my outlet in the top of the end cap and a 1" opening should just fit through the dead center of the square in the cap. Anyway, I'll try and have a pic for you tomorrow. I'm trying to show Power To Be that I'm still alive and trying to get in motion with this project.

I still have a lot of reading to do, but I have to get started now regardless of whether I have complete understanding of everything or not.

Comment

• Optimum Position of Zinc Crystals

Optimum Position of Zinc Crystals

According to our informant, the optimum location for the zinc crystals is in the water. If you have the fogger on the bottom of your cell, you are not going to be able to add much water, because the optimum water height above the water sensor is 3/4". So, for optimal results you are going to have to lift the fogger above the floor some inches to allow for more water in the cell and still have the fogger working at peak output. This will also allow for a lot more zinc crystals. We were advised initially to contain the zinc crystals in an envelope. I'm still of the opinion that this information is correct.

A few others have tried plating the crystals on other surfaces and they come off very quickly. Others have just put the crystals in the water and they seem to disapear some where.

So, what are you going to do?

Comment

• Slovenia post from OU ( Post #449)

April 8, 2011
                              Slovenia Post to OU

Well, I wanted to show some pics of what I have going. I have a test cell with clear acrylic tube with end caps made from 1" cutting board material, polypropylene. I also have my pvc working cell. Nothing is actually working yet, because I'm working on my pierce oscillating circuit with joule thief light scenario and that's taking me some time to figure out exactly which specific components I want to use.

Anyway, I wanted to publish this to show Power To Be that I'm not just parroting him but am actually trying to do this thing proper.

Thanks for all your help Power To Be!!!

Pictures of my test cell & work cell:
                              Test Cell
                              http://i55.tinypic.com/21ngn69.jpg

End View of Test Cell End Cap
                              I'm going to attach my end caps together with (4) 1/4" threaded rods with nuts and washers.
                              http://i56.tinypic.com/kdodtx.jpg

Side View of my Cell (Car Application)
                              http://i54.tinypic.com/2guzkoh.jpg

End View of PVC Working Cell
                              http://i56.tinypic.com/4vlco9.jpg

End View of Working Cell Without Cap In Place
                              http://i56.tinypic.com/2qbehs2.jpg

Side View of Working Cell to Show PVC Components
                              http://i53.tinypic.com/2ecohnp.jpg

Comment

• Looks great Slovenia!

-Altrez