Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #249)

RAD,
    sorry, these foggers are all built differently, lower frequency if need be. 100khz - 1.5mhz is the range used by Noritada for ultrasonic HHO production.

Don't believe everything that I say or anyone else, observe your own result, that's the only real truth.

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (Post 245)

Quote from: Cherryman on March 22, 2011, 03:08:53 PM

@ B-rads and all

I noticed in the link provided above that he did the experiment in a (glass) quartz tube.

Could it be possible the quartz tube accidently had an effect on the process?

Another question:
      If you grind a larger crystal, does that result in smaller crystals? Or is the structure broken when you do that?
      Example: grinding quartz sand to powder, would that powder still be small crystals?

March 23, 2011
      Romo

No, quartz would not work for this specific process unless you had precalculated the size nescessary to make it "active" at a certain frequency -- I.E. near the resonant frequencey of the crystals. If you were to break down the crystals (grind them up) you would need to have a very consistent "grind".

I think he gave us the process for making the zinc crystals -- because it is this process which produces crystals of the exact size and all (ballpark-ish) active around a certain frequency. The range we're looking for is between 42-45 KHZ (as mentioned before). This was already precalculated for us.

Powerme alluded to the other ways to make crystals with similar properties, however, I have not yet personally been far enough along in this project to have the incentive to research alternatives to make the crystals. (as I would like to have a working prototype first)

Quartz, while pizeoelectric, would require more modification, or require more of an understanding of the zinc crystals we are working with, and the properties that we aim to acheive with them.

==Romo

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (Post 246)

Quote from: RAD-HHO on March 22, 2011, 09:39:25 PM

Plenty of power. It melted a hole in the side of the rubbermaid container at the focal point when I had it on its side. It produces plenty of fog.

YouTube - 1.7 Mhz ultrasonic water mister / fogger on its side

YouTube - 2 Mhz ultrasonic water mister / fogger

March 23, 2011
        Romo

Are you tuning your setup at all Rad-hho? I have found that pointing two pizeo's plugged in (1.7 mhz) at each other, can create quite a focused point. It makes one of my masonry jars slightly ring.

Also, I'm not sure how powerme could tell the frequencey with the baloon. I think, however -- he may have just been looking for a "sweet spot" -- kind of like how you've gotta tune bedini's ssg's for optimal charging of batteries. You have to play with the coils to get them to produce the optimum result. That is at least, what stuck with me after reading that I will use.

Also, is anyone willing to buy pizeo's from china, or through resale (from me)? I would not be doing this for my own convienence nor profit -- this would be to get all of us to have similarly functioning pizeoelectrics. If I order tonight (after a phone call), it should arrive in about 3 weeks to a month.

Perhaps this collaboration effort will be more convincing, or stir more interest if I have the "tuning"/oscilator circut parts on hand as well. If anyone is interested, throw me a PM so I can know how many bulk extra to buy.

==Romo

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (Post 250)

Quote from: RAD-HHO on Today at 01:42:29 AM

No, I am not tuning here. This is using all the standard equipment that came with the ultrasonic mister. The 1.7 Mhz one I bought locally, the 2 Mhz one is one of three I ordered from China. Power me said I should have lots of hho @ 1.7 Mhz, so I thought I would verify the 1.7 Mhz and see if I had any hho. :-\

March 23, 2011
          Romo

1.7 MHZ does produce SOME HHO, but not as much as I would like. To be quite honest, I am not sure if my fogger is runining at those speeds though. Some gunk has gotten into it, and I think that might affect the performance -- Maybe the speeds, I don't know. I only know that I'm not sure what speed mine is running at anymore. :P

I noticed that I only produce HHO (sometimes my crystals work, some batches they dont) when I make certain waves/structures in the masonry jars. It is kind of difficult to describe, but I look at the way that the crystals settle on the bottom (I do not use a "seperating" envelope or adhesion yet). What is weird about this, is that I note that the HHO comes from some "spots".

I try to imagine what keeley would try to do with waves -- It seems like he was very good at making the waves stack up in amplitude, until they all collapsed at various pressure nodes. The water molecules at that pressure/wave node would be very high.

From the way I can interpert my findings, I think I might be also making high pressure nodes, where the waves all collapse on that small pressure zone. I do not think that this is directly 43 KHZ, my pond fogger's speed is waaay too high for that too. But around these (suposed) "nodes", I see the crystals swooshing around, and moving a lot. I figure I'm making them shake real hard. Not according to resonance, mind you -- but enough for some of the crystals to add an extra "doink" push, and send some of the agitated water molecules in the surrounding area, Into the next "phase change".

(Superman, this sounds an awful lot like your idea -- so I'm thinking there must be something to it. I did not want to be the first to share what I thought was going on, so as not to skew other perspectives, which have not first yet conducted experiments.)

(I'm guessing the "phase" is a gas. I only know phases from music -- I am under the impression that in order to get the next "phase" through harmonics, you'd have to stack the amplitudes of the waveforms constructively)

Now, I do not know what kind of complex standing wave this forms, as it is easier to move my wrist, than to visually imagine what kind of distortions I am making in the water. I see little bubbles emerging from the swooshed-about substrate, NEAR where I see some of the crystals moving around minimally. Where they are moving around less, I imagine to be the different pressure zones than that of the vibrating pizeoelectric -- maybe deconstructive wave interference, potentially reducing it to something around that ballpark zone of 43 khz.

Now this is interesting, because I thought I could just brute force the crystals into producing HHO -- but the way that powerme uses the works "amplify HHO production" -- but I now think it is a trick of resonance to make the fuel-cell unit produce the most HHO. Otherwise, it would not be "amplified" HHO production, as "amplified" presupposes that there was something being produced anyways, and made more of -- instead of brute forced.

Resonance to make the water molecules vibrate at that rate (around 43 KHZ -- would probably just need to tune the fogger to see what produces the most HHO in that ballpark. Then, even though there would be some water being dis-associated -- the crystals in the surrounding area, would give just a little extra "doink" and dis-associate much more water than would normally be possible.

I think, I am occasionally seeing the crystals give the extra push, just around the deconstructive intereference slush zones.

Hence, my phone call with the electrical engineer in a moment, I wanna make that oscilator to be the most "tuneable circut" possible. This is with the intent, that I might be able to tune the wave frequencies, to make more "fuzzy zones" (almost disassociated zones, but not quite) that the crystals could give a little further push to disassociate them.

Think about it carefully. Why else would powerme put a bowl into his fuel chamber? To focus the waves (vibrating around the 43khz range) into a small area. Even if you could use those lead-acid sacks from the batteries, and even if they did "dampen" much of the waveform -- I would suspect, that it was in that focused zone (which would compensate for the dampening effects), there would be enough "fuzzy activity" to let the crystals agitate a little further.

I think powerme said he used those lead acid battery pouches for molar mass/timing calculations -- If I remember reading those posts correctly, that would have been with the baloon. Fine tuning the frequency generator, or the position of the pizeo would have allowed him to see which frequencies were producing the most "fuzzy zones".

Brute force / surface area might work, but it seems that there was "good enough" result, even against the dampening factor of the sack/pouch/envelope -- through resonance, it seemed to be more than enough. That, and my results seem to be leading me in the direction of experimenting more for resonance.

But, like I said -- I don't wanna skew anyone's newcomming viewpoint, I'd personally prefer enough experimenters on board so that we can see what others imagine is happening.

I use the word imagine here, because I do not really know what is going on that kind of molecular level -- I have not seen it with my two eyes, nor do I have that abillity (yet). This is my best guess as to the kind of mental model I am working with here.

Please, I want to hear fresh viewpoints on this!

==Romo

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (Post 252)

March 23, 2011
            Romo

Another thought about stacking amplitudes.

We are aiming for 43 KHZ, right? Well, didn't keeley have other frequencies he liked to "stack" on too?

The way I see it, you'd be pushing all those waves into one spot @ 43 KHZ. When they all hit the same node at the same time, they induce the phase change. So how would you get a higher phase change? Higher frequencies would be stacked on within the same harmonic range. This means Sonofusion would simply be the collapse onto one point (or a very small point), but with additional higher/faster frequency amplitudes -- that way when the phase change is complete, you would have a higher resulting change, from the higher energy inut.

I say higher, and not more powerful/stronger (though they may be) -- because higher energy would need to be of a faster osculation than the primary frequency would be.

I am also under the impression that water, or any element for that matter -- would simply be different vibrating frequencies. By stimulating them at ultrasonic frequencies, I think we might be hitting an "undertone" of what the actual vibrating frequency. This would explain why the waves collapsing would induce the phase change. I perceive this, because they are adding power or energy to a much higher harmonic (vibrating rate). (Which, would be much faster than I can currently compare anything to.)

Question is -- what is it that is vibrating impossibly fast? If you haven't read any books on Aether theory, it might be a good idea to become acquainted with it.

I'm chewing over some thoughts,
            ==Romo

Comment

• Cell Diagram Showing Bowl Location

This diagram shows bowl proximity to top of cell and mounting method.

Last edited by Slovenia; 03-23-2011, 03:18 PM. Reason: Added better pic

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                This diagram shows bowl proximity to top of cell and mounting method.

This is what i was thinking of.

The Crystals laying on a thin in height adjustable membrame

Comment

• Cool Idea & Cool Drawing

Looks very good Cherryman. Thanks for sharing it.

Power1 has recently told us that we need an acoustical horn to project the waves from the transducer to a receiving bowl at the top of the cell. He was somehow attaching his crystals to the inside of the receiving bowl.

Fantastic Drawing and very in novative idea!!

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post

This is what i was thinking of.

The Crystals laying on a thin in height adjustable membrame

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #265)

Slovenia,
                    Oscillating wave is the force that liberates elements from atomic bind. Your piezo transducer can only produce so much gas, push it too hard and the crystals will change phase themselves. This is very simple, crystals are already complete tuning circuits. You decide how much gas you want to produce and for what application.

I do not use modern electronics, there is not a need to, they are primitive and wasteful. Understand the force at play. Keeley's moto did not have pistons or valves, Tesla's transformer did not have endless circuits of miniature electrical valves, for what purpose other than confusing you!
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romo,
                    You do not seperate the nectar, it is a transmutation. Saturn eats his own children, Serpent swallowing it's own tail. The Devil ends and God is the next phase.

Follow up on Keeley where he describes the current modern science limited understanding of the fouth source of matter. Know his symphathetic vibration and dynaspheric force. Elements changes phase and will continue to do so until they reach the source where they will begin all over again.

What is Matter and What is Force?. Keeley found the most occult of all secrets, the secret that they will fight to keep hidden from the mass.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

@All
                    You possess the power to do anything, your intelligence is much far superior to anything that you have ever seen, yet most will live and die in utter ignorance of being normal.

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #266)

There are many ways to controlling frequency. It depends on what you are using, I used 36 volts stepped up from 12v using a simple toroid wound step up transformer, the same one they use in JT light. My frequency was controlled simply with a pot, rectifier, caps and a crystal transistor was the only needed component.

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #270)

RAD,
                        I had asked that you read Treatsie in Electricity and Magnetism to gain understanding.

What is Pulse?. It is oscillation.

What happens when you guide wave around circular path as in toroid?.

What happens when you bridge primary and secondary winding in opposing fields in toroid?.

These are old knowledge. Crystals are self build complete oscillating tuning circuits, you control your power input with transformer. Power source is not important, let it be battery or alternator, it does not matter
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slovenia,
                        The knowledge is already within you, this is not new, Plato told us long ago before this cycle of Man begun. This is not New Age or whatever moronic tern that is being coined today, DO NOT look elsewhere in organizations, religion etc. Look within you, As Jesus had said,"Prepare thy temple and cleanse thou art of sin."

Who is Jesus, you are.

Have you been anointed?.

You are the Temple, how do you prepare?. By raising of your oscillation. You can not receive the transmission if you are not tuned. How to raise your vibration and tune to the higher realm, I've already told you so. Natural elements, you are only an elementary Man.

Virtues, the only path to inner truth.The only sin that man conducts is self infliction of harm.

If you wish to make the journey, do what Leary had already foretold but do not indulge as it does cost dearly. And you will be limited only to your own level of consciousness, that is only within the 7 Heavens.

Until you know of Who you are, you will never see the light. I AM you, we are ALL.

Good Day.

Comment

• Altrez post from OU (Post #271)

Quote from: RAD-HHO on Today at 09:19:49 PM

Automobiles typically use a 12 DC system. I assume this is what you are talking about when you say 12v. Please explain to me how you can get 36 volts from 12v using only a simple toroid transformer. I don't have any idea what a JT light is, but I do know you cant use a transformer with DC unless you pulse it.

March 23, 2011
                          Altrez

I can help you. Your fogger is it running from AC? If so It should already be at 24v AC output around 1 amp. Can you please verify this?

-Altrez

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #287)

Altrez,
                            The truth is plain and simple, but people would rather fiddle with 100 components to produce results of a simple wave effect that can be done with a coil and crystal. Coil bridging was done by Tesla in his pancake coil.

RAD
                            This is very silly. If you intend to continue to participate in lies and misleading then Let it Be.! ;D ;D God sped.

You all have a nice day.

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #283)

What did Lord Kelvin said about primary winding?.

What is the Hall effect in transformer core?.

What difference does it make if you pulse with transistor or crystal?.

Build it and observe.

Comment

• Altrez post from OU (Post #284)

Quote from: RAD-HHO on Today at 12:11:58 AM

I'm sure I just misunderstood Powerme. What is a JT light?

March 23, 2011
                                Altrez

Joule Thief. Its a simple circuit that uses very few parts.

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X