No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have stumbled upon something with my new ultrasonic setup that I must share.. Please read:

Nuclear fusion by inertial confinement: a comprehensive treatise AND

http://www.wbabin.net/physics/fitzgerald7.pdf

It would seem that a properly configured ultrasonic setup can do a lot more then just simple Water Mist and exciting Crystals. The neat thing is that one reactor can do a broad range of functions that's accomplished by adding a Potentiometer to handle sweep.

Fun thing for you guys with a scope to try, is attaching a Microphone to the side of the reaction chamber you have built. Then put a scope on it. You can adjust the water resonance inside very accurately.

Try it out. It works!

-Altrez

Comment

• Electric Wind

Hi Guys,

I've been studying all the notes Power1 left us so far and ran into this gem from March 9, 2011.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spark Gap

March 9, 2011
      Power1

great intelligence Romo,
      use spark gap with magnet quenching to produce electric wind, this moves gaseous at the same time solidifying bonding force thus liberating HHO by ionization.

Same principle used by Tesla in his Electric flying machine. Electric wind has many peculiar properties too!.

Comment

• Thanks Altrez

Great to see you are still in the game Altrez!! Thanks for sharing this info..

Originally posted by altrez View Post
        I have stumbled upon something with my new ultrasonic setup that I must share.. Please read:

It would seem that a properly configured ultrasonic setup can do a lot more then just simple Water Mist and exciting Crystals. The neat thing is that one reactor can do a broad range of functions that's accomplished by adding a Potentiometer to handle sweep.

Fun thing for you guys with a scope to try, is attaching a Microphone to the side of the reaction chamber you have built. Then put a scope on it. You can adjust the water resonance inside very accurately.

Try it out. It works!

-Altrez

Comment

• Same here

Great to hear from you Altrez. Your posts are very inspiring.

FRC

Comment

• Cobalt and Nickel borate

Check this out.

New water-splitting catalyst found

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
              I have stumbled upon something with my new ultrasonic setup that I must share.. Please read:

Try it out. It works!

-Altrez
              You were able to pick up 43khz with a microphone? What type mic are you using?

I have tried that, but about 20khz is the limit on everything I have tried.

Did you get it tuned to 43khz? Would you like to share any results?

Thanks
              Rick

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #228)

March 21, 2011
                Power1

Thank you for the link altrez.
                D20 heavy water and other types of water have different qualities, I suggest that we concentrate on regular tap water first to give you the understanding needed before you go full nuclear or worse nucleate yourself with higher energy water elements.

Current nuclear is no match for water nuclear, it is more powerful, abundant in supply very low cost and safe. All you need is readily available, ultrasonic humidifiers already has transducer and workable circuit. The equipment needed to build robust, maintenance free Home Power 10kw water sonofusion is readily available and it is very cheap.

Schauberger developed the Heimkraftwerk for domestic electricity production. It was taken away and buried deep, yet no one understands the true principals of fluid dynamic and no one has ever been able to replicate his machine.
                Implosion-ev.de

The only way for you to understand is by doing this experiment and observing. It is my hope that you will learn to understand and respect Nature and deploy these technologies for the benefit of mankind and NOT weaponize the forces of nature to accelerated our current demise.

"Energy producers around the planet are saying in effect, “We own the energy you want but you must pay our price we set.”; and, “Any price we set is reasonable according to private sector markets our friends control.

That is why I encourage all governments to stand firm and keep rights, patents, and copyrights on sonofusion in the public sector for as long as it takes for money mad crooks in the private sector to die off. Governments in the meantime can pay off their debts with fusion and put millions back to work." - Frank B. Fitzgerald

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #230)

Hey Slovenia
                  Thank you for your continued support.

I am not very familiar with Schauberger but found some articles while I was researching acoustic cavitation. All we are working with is Waves, common electricity is a dense long wave. Sonofusion is no more than concentration of short very rapid waves.

A lot of people are stuck as they still rely on modern knowledge to proceed, you do not need fancy meters to measure frequency etc, the transducer is your converter of DC to waves, alter the caps, that's all you need to do. Use a baloon to collect HHO and do simple calculations with timing to determine frequency, or just observe the ICE combustion and adjust your gas accordingly.

What we have at our disposal is much more far advance then what Tesla and Schauberger had utilized, yet no one can replicate their result. It is not what that you Know or Have, it is simply using your common sense to see what you can make and Have.

Get the water fuel going and you will understsand the steps needed to transmute water into the next phase that yields sonofusion, it is simple wave and cavitation effects.

Have a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                    You were able to pick up 43khz with a microphone? What type mic are you using?

I have tried that, but about 20khz is the limit on everything I have tried.

Did you get it tuned to 43khz? Would you like to share any results?

Thanks
                    I say Microphone but I look at it differently, Its really a transducer. Has to be a pizo think about the wave you want to see and then it becomes so easy.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      March 21, 2011
                      Power1

Thank you for the link altrez.
                      D20 heavy water and other types of water have different qualities, I suggest that we concentrate on regular tap water first to give you the understanding needed before you go full nuclear or worse nucleate yourself with higher energy water elements.

Current nuclear is no match for water nuclear, it is more powerful, abundant in supply very low cost and safe. All you need is readily available, ultrasonic humidifiers already has transducer and workable circuit. The equipment needed to build robust, maintenance free Home Power 10kw water sonofusion is readily available and it is very cheap.

Schauberger developed the Heimkraftwerk for domestic electricity production. It was taken away and buried deep, yet no one understands the true principals of fluid dynamic and no one has ever been able to replicate his machine.
                      Implosion-ev.de

The only way for you to understand is by doing this experiment and observing. It is my hope that you will learn to understand and respect Nature and deploy these technologies for the benefit of mankind and NOT weaponize the forces of nature to accelerated our current demise.

"Energy producers around the planet are saying in effect, “We own the energy you want but you must pay our price we set.”; and, “Any price we set is reasonable according to private sector markets our friends control.

That is why I encourage all governments to stand firm and keep rights, patents, and copyrights on sonofusion in the public sector for as long as it takes for money mad crooks in the private sector to die off. Governments in the meantime can pay off their debts with fusion and put millions back to work." - Frank B. Fitzgerald
                      For what it's worth I would agree with most of this post. Its like having a galaxy of stars on your desk. No real way to explain in words.

This is worth repeating:

"That is why I encourage all governments to stand firm and keep rights, patents, and copyrights on sonofusion in the public sector for as long as it takes for money mad crooks in the private sector to die off. Governments in the meantime can pay off their debts with fusion and put millions back to work." - Frank B. Fitzgerald"

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                        Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                          I say Microphone but I look at it differently, Its really a transducer. Has to be a pizo think about the wave you want to see and then it becomes so easy.

-Altrez
                          So, is that a yes? You did get it tuned to 43khz? Are you producing hho?
                          Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                            So, is that a yes? You did get it tuned to 43khz? Are you producing hho?
                            Yes 43khz. No HHO it is most likely my crystals.

-Altrez

Comment

• b_rads post from OU (Post #234)

March 22, 2011
                              b_rads

Check out post #1 here.
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lug-keely.html

octavian posted this on 6-18-2008:
                              The following was from a post received on 12/20/97. The names have been removed for privacy.

"A friend of mine, suggested modifying an ultrasonic humidifier (replacing the frequency tuning resistor with a variable resistor) such that it could be adjusted to operate at the 42k frequency requisite for the separation of H2O into it's constituent parts (I haven't tried it). The power level of the humidifier may be inadequate for the job, however."

Comment

• My Test Cell Configuration

This will be my test cell configuration.

Comment

Working...
                                X