Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating Thread

I've been very busy on other things, so I haven't continued to update this thread with the Power1 material from Over Unity. However, there is a lot going on at Over Unity with the Power1 crystals and transducers. So, if you are still interested in this project, you need to go to Over Unity and join in on the fun on the thread, "Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel". There are some guys working very hard with the brainstorming to come up with the exact transducers necessary to make the best water injector possible. They are looking for a piezo transducer that can be tuned to 43 Khz.

Comment

• Star Trek

After seeing someone mention lithium for earth batteries, I remembered Rosenthal in the EFTV series saying lithium improved gas mileage. Would lithium
      or lithium crystals aid HHO production ?

FRC

Comment

• Post from OU

I'm calling the manufacturer for a few ultrasonic humidifiers.

I'll post what I find out from them. From what it sounds like so far -- You have to compensate at a higher input voltage, of offset the "inefficiencies" that ocurr at higher frequencies of the vibrating transducer.

I think it may be easiest (for the primary working model at least) to have an oscilator/humidifier that runs between 40-50 KHZ.

I asked about the frequencies, because if we are just using the crystals in HHO production, we can use a jewlery cleaner for the extra HHO liberation. Thereafter -- use the pond fogger, and the "ionizer" to pump the air + hho into the intake manifold of the engine.

(These are my plans)
        I am not trying for a selfrunner -- just a proof-of-concept model, that you can run an engine on sheerly HHO, and water. Afterwards, I have generated sufficent interest in a working model, that I can investigate soley using the cheaper pond foggers, and the ionizers to produce the nescessary HHO to make it a selfrunner. This might have the potential cut out the pizeo-electric crystals entirely -- I do not yet know. Tests, and funds are further required for that.

I am simply trying to get SOMETHING to produce the HHO nescessary to make a primary model. So far, I can either modify the pond fogger (might not work, I have not found solid information -- after to days searching, it is a little frustrating. I don't know if I'm looking for the correct keywords or information about the foggers.)

Any ideas?
        ==Romo

Originally posted by FRC View Post
        What about vaporzers used for pot (smoking without the smoke). They are
        expensive, but would they maybe be more efficient.

Vaporizers - Volcano Vaporizer - Herbal Vaporizers | Vaporizers.net

Or another device ultrasonic jewelery cleaner. Any comments ?

FRC
        I had asked about these jewelery cleaners before post #157

FRC
        Last edited by FRC; 03-17-2011, 12:10 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

• Another type of Ultrasonic

Over at OU they are trying to get the right frequency 43 mhz. Maybe these would work.

Sonifier® Products: Home

FRC

Comment

• Ultrasonic Fogger

Over at OU they are trying to get the right frequency 43 mhz. Maybe these would work.

Sonifier® Products: Home

FRC
            Hi to all
            just new to te thread and will start son on experimenting wit this device

My idea two foggers at the bottom of a shigeta cell with te cell not soaked in electrlolyte but by mist alone
            my question s will the mist have high condctivity t mae an electrlysis reaction between the plates???
            hope somebody can enlighten me ps check imtotob youtube channel for some initial test with hho fogger

cheers

totoalas

Comment

• Not Electrolysis Reaction

Hi Totoalas,

This Power1 water fuel device is not an electrolysis type system. It doesn't require plates or electrolyte either. It utilizes two pond foggers at the bottom of an open box type cell with nano zinc oxide crystals inside the water. The water used in this type of cell is just tap water and nothing exotic. The nano crystals help in the conversion of water to HHO during the piezo bombardment of the water and the zinc oxide crystals. It's a very unique interesting system. It looks like most of the players have moved over to the Over Unity thread now, so you might want to do likewise if you are interested in following what the other experimenters are doing and sharing with them. This thread looks like it's about tapped out. I haven't had time to feed it lately.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
              Hi to all
              just new to te thread and will start son on experimenting wit this device

My idea two foggers at the bottom of a shigeta cell with te cell not soaked in electrlolyte but by mist alone
              my question s will the mist have high condctivity t mae an electrlysis reaction between the plates???
              hope somebody can enlighten me ps check imtotob youtube channel for some initial test with hho fogger

cheers

totoalas

Comment

• Slovenia

The occasional update would be nice. I hate trying to navigate at OU. Its harder
                to read anything there.

FRC

Comment

• Updates

Hi FRC,

I'm glad to help you out with the updates. Thanks for mentioning that they were a help to you. I hadn't heard anything lately from anyone, so I cut back because this project was bogging me down in some other areas.

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

The occasional update would be nice. I hate trying to navigate at OU. Its harder
                  to read anything there.

FRC

Comment

• Updates

I am posting updates from Over Unity now. They are from the thread, "Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel". I'll post the most important aspects. Romo is on a Roll and so is Power1. Everyone else is trying to ascertain how to make their piezo operate at 43 Khz. I'll keep the updates to Romo & Power1.

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (March 11, 2011)

March 11, 2011
                      Romo
                      Thank you for the quick replies, and the concern for saftey. I did not mean to
                      come off as stupid, hasty, or unrealistic. I was kind of rushed for cramming
                      for classes, and threw out a half solidified idea out there.
                      One of the things I meant to include -- (Yes, but no-one had known aside from
                      me...
                      ) was that I was trying to hack open (break open) the MOT, to try to
                      scrap some of the coils to use in a smaller transformer.
                      It turns out, that even that wasn't too great of an idea, as the entire housing
                      was firmly welded shut. If I had an HHO torch (which I hope to have soon) it
                      might stand a fighting chance -- but as of yet -- that was mostly just a bad
                      idea.
                      Like I said, thank you for the concern. We all learn things as we work -- I just
                      learned I need to more thoroughly mull through my ideas before sharing
                      them. :O
                      With that apology @ all, I will mention that I am not very knowledgeable
                      (yet) about pizeo's or modifying them to be at a higher frequency. This one
                      goes on the backburner for a few days for me.
                      Onwards, Powerme is leaving a lot of tangents around. I know they are all
                      inter-related, and very important (from my perspective) towards the goal of
                      thinking in "higher octaves" (as walter russel would put it).
                      I think this is the goal here -- because this would reflect what powerme is
                      trying to teach us -- Self reliance, and the abillity to think through the
                      problems at hand. If we can do that (No offense powerme), but we wouldn't
                      need him -- nor to constantly ask him for answers.
                      As frustrating as that may be for the replicators -- as we want to first
                      completely make a system work exactly as the inventor had it work --
                      thinking in this manner would allow us to further improve on a design, while
                      we would see how it works.
                      While we may be thinking "OOh, Treasure!" for the system that powerme
                      has disclosed to us -- I beleive that he wants us to look for something different.
                      The KEY to the treasure is what he is trying to show us -- At least, this is what
                      I think.
                      If you have a single key, to a single treasure chest, you are entitled to all the
                      rewards within that chest. (Understanding the ) If you were to have, however
                      -- the key to ANY treasure chest -- you have the potential to reap all the
                      treasures of the world. This is to know the wheelwork of nature, so that we
                      may tap it into every facet for adapt to our needs.
                      In this case indeed, the key to the treasure, IS the real treasure. That is,
                      understanding why those matierals do that, is the treasure here.
                      The Problem is (for me) -- because I feel I am running out of time, and need
                      to get as much done as possible -- the sheer quantity of tangents is almost
                      overwhelming. This is not to say that
                      I CAN do the work over time, and learn about it -- but I feel that we are
                      pressed for exactly that -- time. Regardless, I will start with what I think I am
                      good at first.
                      I will begin with Powerme's little tangents he keeps leaving around.
                      Thereafter, if no one else has presented anything about pizeo's, I'll follow up
                      with more research about pizeoelectrics and see if I can help in that area.
                      Fishman, I look foreward to hearing what you find out.
                      It's the start of spring break for me, so I expect to be pouring a lot of time
                      into this project. I'm also beginning fasting for a week of spring break -- so I
                      should get more time in to read, because I don't have to prepare food.
                      =======================
                      Powerme's Tangents:
                      =======================
                      (Work in Progress -- will edit post by tonight)
                      ==Romo
                      March 11, 2011
                      Romo Post on OverUnity (Post #113 Continued & U

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (March 11, 2011)

March 11, 2011
                        Romo Post on OverUnity (Post #113 Continued & Updated)
                        This post takes off where Romo left off on his last Post #113 at OU.
                        I will start with what I think I am good at first. These are my thoughts -- I
                        have read or seen most of this information somewhere (But I cannot recall
                        usually where, so I cannot cite sources). If anyone has a response, or a further
                        idea to these reflections -- I hope this sparks a discussion, so that we might
                        help each other understand a little more.
                        =======================
                        Powerme's Tangents:
                        =======================
                        While you tend to upkeep your shop, earning your wage but Now know that
                        Gold was not intended for legal tender, it's much more valuable within you
                        ========================
                        On this, I think he is talking about Gold's original purpose -- ORME's.
                        ORME's were the reason that gold was coveted -- because of what it could be
                        turned into -- not because the darned metal is a "rare, precious metal" in the
                        earth at all. Not in its yellow-metallic state anyhow.
                        Think about this for a moment, Gold is not inherently worth anything -- it is
                        just another bit of light/matter (whatever you wish to call it) -- it was
                        attributed to have a worth between humans because many humans desired it.
                        Many people did not nescessarialy desire the matieral itself, but what the
                        matieral would allow them to do.
                        I do not exactly know what happened to the gold molecules in order to get
                        into the ORME state -- I have a vauge idea of what they must undergo to get
                        into this state -- but I do not know why they must do that, to get to that state.
                        I know that in this state, they are "superconducting" -- they are pushed along
                        an ion channel very easily by the "smallest" of potentials. If you think about
                        this in terms of a music -- a lower, bass note octave pushes a whole lot of air to
                        provide the pressure wave we experience as sound -- Kind of like a brutish,
                        powerful primal thought. I liken this to "instinct".
                        A "higher" octave of the bass note, would be a higher pitch -- and would
                        concequently be vibrating much faster. In order for your brain to be able to
                        pick up all of the information embedded in the carrier wave (the faster
                        vibrating rate) -- (connecting it here to the brain) it would need to be pushed
                        along the ion channel easier. The mother lode of this is in ORME's --
                        superconducting. You would be more "sensitive" if your brain had
                        superconducting elements in it.
                        Interesting -- because your brain ALREADY has those elements in it -- Traces
                        of ORME's are in the grey matter of your brain.
                        Think about your brain for a moment. The finer, more inter-connected the
                        neurons are, the more diverse/inter-connected your thoughts are. Very
                        intelligent people suposedly have very diverse neural connections.
                        Does this sound at all like how powerme was saying "See how everything is
                        the same" -- In order to do this, your brain must be pretty darned inter-
                        connected. This would be, in part -- due to having ingested ORME's.
                        But I do not think you ingest the orme's raw though.
                        There were some papers I read a while back about the way that we currently
                        farm. I beleive they were some papers done in the 40's in the US about
                        remineralizing the soil, because the natural nutrients which our bodies NEED
                        in order to stay healthy, were being leeched from the soil. This included
                        ORME's. That was in the 40's. I cannot safely assume that the soils have
                        gotten much better since then, as these papers were largely ignored by the
                        general public.
                        There is a very subtle taste difference in organic food, and processed food as
                        well. I notice it -- I think the food tastes full of life-giving-substance. Maybe
                        that's just me.
                        I think the feeling of "satiated" with food, or being "full" is the sign that your
                        body gives you telling you that you've tanked up on enough nutrients, and
                        you don't need to eat anymore. Processed food doesn't even make you feel full
                        (think of a box of lucky charms :O ) -- I always viewed this an extention of the
                        lack of nutrients in those heavily processed foods.
                        It's almost like your body is telling you "Naah. Not much nutrients here." and
                        won't give you a "satisfied" or satiated feeling. Eventually it will give your
                        stomach the feeling of being "filled with mass" -- which is usually what
                        people confuse for the upper limit of their eating capicity. They think that
                        their stomach being full of mass = full. That, as far as I can see, is inadvertent
                        gluttony. Part, from lack of self control, but also in part, due that they aren't
                        treating their body right, with the right nutrients!
                        Monocultures are constantly leeching nutrients out of the soil. The soil
                        actually USED to have trace ammounts of collidal gold, and silver in the
                        'olden days' -- plus some ORME (gold,Rhodium, Iridium) -- and potentially
                        other "Precious metals".
                        (Ever wonder why they were "precious" metals? Remember, it's not due to
                        the inherent quantity on this planet. Silver-ware? Used to actually be made of
                        silver, so we would ingest silver!)
                        Before I go on -- ORME's are already present in your brain matter. Having
                        more of them present in your brain, would allow you to "see" more subtle
                        connections.
                        Would this also result in you being more "in tune" with your higher self? Or
                        being more "enlightened", or more intelligent?
                        I do not know. To me, without going much into beleifs, it makes sense that
                        superconducting elements in your brain would change the octave (frequency
                        domain) in which you think.
                        ==============
                        and the elders may prefer mercury, but the wisest of all will not dare indulge
                        as Nature is much more pleasant.
                        ==============
                        Ingesting ORME's directly seems to be a mistake that most people make. (At
                        least, I think so -- this is a personal hunch.)
                        Ingesting these elements through your food -- would explain why "nature is
                        kinder". If you were to directly ingest such a concentrated dosage of the
                        ORME's, I think there might be some kind of negative side effects. I'm not
                        sure -- but I don't want to really take the risk at my body's expense. Nature
                        would be kinder.
                        It woule be the natural way to have your body asborb the minerals. This is
                        also why Powerme has been so amandant about eating organic foods that you
                        grow yourself. You could "dope" the soil with some of those ORME's, or
                        precious metals from seawater.
                        Incidently, I have considered a similar process for growing my own spirulina,
                        or kelp in my living room -- so that I could ensure also doping the foods with
                        those elements to take care of myself.
                        Your thinking capicity is going to be limited by your body if you don't take
                        care of it. this is where in eastern philosophies/practices, they regarded your
                        body as a "temple". In order for you to have the capicity to think at this
                        "upper level" (to understand the wheelworks, and interconnectedness of
                        nature), you cannot be cramming your face full of burgers on a daily basis.
                        Hence also, "you are what you eat".
                        ===========
                        but the wiser would rather earn copper,
                        ====================
                        I think this is very interesting. I always thought wise people who were
                        working in the now -- were saving up for the future. So -- put more work in
                        now -- reap rewards later, kind of thing. Well -- why would we be saving
                        copper for later, in the future?
                        As John Bedini showed in EFTV 18 (Transmutation) -- Copper IS gold, only
                        it is just a "octave" under it. It only needs to undergo a phase transition, or
                        shift in order to become gold. This seems to imply that we may undergo a
                        phase transiton; that our bodies are capable of catalyzing this phase
                        transition (Like us being able to make gold, into an ORME through
                        meditation maybe?)
                        =======================
                        =======================
                        I don't understand the mercury though.
                        Is this relevant to anyone? Does this help at all? I am writing some more
                        things from his clues. This is really just a very small isolated tangent.
                        I would like to discuss these things otherwise though -- get some fresh
                        perspectives to see a little more clearly.
                        Lemme know if these thoughts are too scattered
                        Best wishes to all,
                        (it was long, and more coming will be longer too...)
                        ==Romo
                        « Last Edit: Today at 02:05:21 AM by petar113507

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (March 12, 2011)

March 12, 2011 (Edited Version)
                          Romo
                          Thank you for the quick replies, and the concern for saftey. I did not mean to
                          come off as stupid, hasty, or unrealistic. I was kind of rushed for cramming
                          for classes, and threw out a half solidified idea out there.
                          One of the things I meant to include -- (Yes, but no-one had known aside from
                          me...
                          ) was that I was trying to hack open (break open) the MOT, to try to
                          scrap some of the coils to use in a smaller transformer.
                          It turns out, that even that wasn't too great of an idea, as the entire housing
                          was firmly welded shut. If I had an HHO torch (which I hope to have soon) it
                          might stand a fighting chance -- but as of yet -- that was mostly just a bad
                          idea.
                          Like I said, thank you for the concern. We all learn things as we work -- I just
                          learned I need to more thoroughly mull through my ideas before sharing
                          them. :O
                          With that apology @ all, I will mention that I am not very knowledgeable
                          (yet) about pizeo's or modifying them to be at a higher frequency. This one
                          goes on the backburner for a few days for me.
                          Onwards, Powerme is leaving a lot of tangents around. I know they are all
                          inter-related, and very important (from my perspective) towards the goal of
                          thinking in "higher octaves" (as walter russel would put it).
                          I think this is the goal here -- because this would reflect what powerme is
                          trying to teach us -- Self reliance, and the abillity to think through the
                          problems at hand. If we can do that (No offense powerme), but we wouldn't
                          need him -- nor to constantly ask him for answers.
                          As frustrating as that may be for the replicators -- as we want to first
                          completely make a system work exactly as the inventor had it work --
                          thinking in this manner would allow us to further improve on a design, while
                          we would see how it works.
                          While we may be thinking "OOh, Treasure!" for the system that powerme
                          has disclosed to us -- I beleive that he wants us to look for something different.
                          The KEY to the treasure is what he is trying to show us -- At least, this is what
                          I think.
                          If you have a single key, to a single treasure chest, you are entitled to all the
                          rewards within that chest. (Understanding the singular system ) If you were
                          to have, however -- the key to ANY treasure chest -- you have the potential to
                          reap all the treasures of the world. This is to know the wheelwork of nature,
                          so that we may tap it into every facet for adapt to our needs.
                          In this case indeed, the key to the treasure, IS the real treasure. That is,
                          understanding why those matierals do that, is the treasure here.
                          The Problem is (for me) -- because I feel I am running out of time, and need
                          to get as much done as possible -- the sheer quantity of tangents is almost
                          overwhelming. This is not to say that I am at all, in any way resentful -- I feel
                          very privelaged to have been exposed to all of this type of information.
                          I only wish I could sometimes have more exact clues, or more time to sift
                          through them.
                          I CAN do the work over time, and learn about it -- but I feel that we are
                          pressed for exactly that -- time.
                          /rant
                          I will begin with Powerme's little tangents he keeps leaving around.
                          Thereafter, if no one else has presented anything about pizeo's, I'll follow up
                          with more research about pizeoelectrics and see if I can help in that area.
                          Fishman, I look foreward to hearing what you find out.
                          It's the start of spring break for me, so I expect to be pouring a lot of time
                          into this project. I'm also beginning fasting for a week of spring break -- so I
                          should get more time in to read, because I don't have to prepare food.
                          I will start with what I think I am good at first. These are my thoughts -- I
                          have read or seen most of this information somewhere (But I cannot recall
                          usually where, so I cannot cite sources). If anyone has a response, or a further
                          idea to these reflections -- I hope this sparks a discussion, so that we might
                          help each other understand a little more.
                          =======================
                          Powerme's Tangents:
                          =======================
                          ========================
                          While you tend to upkeep your shop, earning your wage but Now know that
                          Gold was not intended for legal tender, it's much more valuable within you
                          ========================
                          On this, I think he is talking about Gold's original purpose -- ORME's.
                          ORME's were the reason that gold was coveted -- because of what it could be
                          turned into -- not because the darned metal is a "rare, precious metal" in the
                          earth at all. Not in its yellow-metallic state anyhow.
                          Think about this for a moment, Gold is not inherently worth anything -- it is
                          just another bit of light/matter (whatever you wish to call it) -- it was
                          attributed to have a worth between humans because many humans desired it.
                          Many people did not nescessarialy desire the matieral itself, but what the
                          matieral would allow them to do.
                          I do not exactly know what happened to the gold molecules in order to get
                          into the ORME state -- I have a vauge idea of what they must undergo to get
                          into this state -- but I do not know why they must do that, to get to that state.
                          I know that in this state, they are "superconducting" -- they are pushed along
                          an ion channel very easily by the "smallest" of potentials. If you think about
                          this in terms of a music -- a lower, bass note octave pushes a whole lot of air to
                          provide the pressure wave we experience as sound -- Kind of like a brutish,
                          powerful primal thought. I liken this to "instinct".
                          A "higher" octave of the bass note, would be a higher pitch -- and would
                          concequently be vibrating much faster. In order for your brain to be able to
                          pick up all of the information embedded in the carrier wave (the faster
                          vibrating rate) -- (connecting it here to the brain) it would need to be pushed
                          along the ion channel easier. The mother lode of this is in ORME's --
                          superconducting. You would be more "sensitive" if your brain had
                          superconducting elements in it.
                          Interesting -- because your brain ALREADY has those elements in it -- Traces
                          of ORME's are in the grey matter of your brain.
                          Think about your brain for a moment. The finer, more inter-connected the
                          neurons are, the more diverse/inter-connected your thoughts are. Very
                          intelligent people suposedly have very diverse neural connections.
                          Does this sound at all like how powerme was saying "See how everything is
                          the same" -- In order to do this, your brain must be pretty darned inter-
                          connected. This would be, in part -- due to having ingested ORME's.
                          But I do not think you ingest the orme's raw though.
                          There were some papers I read a while back about the way that we currently
                          farm. I beleive they were some papers done in the 40's in the US about
                          remineralizing the soil, because the natural nutrients which our bodies NEED
                          in order to stay healthy, were being leeched from the soil. This included
                          ORME's. That was in the 40's. I cannot safely assume that the soils have
                          gotten much better since then, as these papers were largely ignored by the
                          general public.
                          There is a very subtle taste difference in organic food, and processed food as
                          well. I notice it -- I think the food tastes full of life-giving-substance. Maybe
                          that's just me.
                          I think the feeling of "satiated" with food, or being "full" is the sign that your
                          body gives you telling you that you've tanked up on enough nutrients, and
                          you don't need to eat anymore. Processed food doesn't even make you feel full
                          (think of a box of lucky charms :O ) -- I always viewed this an extention of the
                          lack of nutrients in those heavily processed foods.
                          It's almost like your body is telling you "Naah. Not much nutrients here." and
                          won't give you a "satisfied" or satiated feeling. Eventually it will give your
                          stomach the feeling of being "filled with mass" -- which is usually what
                          people confuse for the upper limit of their eating capicity. They think that
                          their stomach being full of mass = full. That, as far as I can see, is inadvertent
                          gluttony. Part, from lack of self control, but also in part, due that they aren't
                          treating their body right, with the right nutrients!
                          Monocultures are constantly leeching nutrients out of the soil. The soil
                          actually USED to have trace ammounts of collidal gold, and silver in the
                          'olden days' -- plus some ORME (gold,Rhodium, Iridium) -- and potentially
                          other "Precious metals".
                          (Ever wonder why they were "precious" metals? Remember, it's not due to
                          the inherent quantity on this planet. Silver-ware? Used to actually be made of
                          silver, so we would ingest silver!)
                          Before I go on -- ORME's are already present in your brain matter. Having
                          more of them present in your brain, would allow you to "see" more subtle
                          connections.
                          Would this also result in you being more "in tune" with your higher self? Or
                          being more "enlightened", or more intelligent?
                          I do not know. To me, without going much into beleifs, it makes sense that
                          superconducting elements in your brain would change the octave (frequency
                          domain) in which you think.
                          ==============
                          ==============
                          Ingesting ORME's directly seems to be a mistake that most people make. (At
                          least, I think so -- this is a personal hunch.)
                          Ingesting these elements through your food -- would explain why "nature is
                          kinder". If you were to directly ingest such a concentrated dosage of the
                          ORME's, I think there might be some kind of negative side effects. I'm not
                          sure -- but I don't want to really take the risk at my body's expense. Nature
                          would be kinder.
                          It woule be the natural way to have your body asborb the minerals. This is
                          also why Powerme has been so amandant about eating organic foods that you
                          grow yourself. You could "dope" the soil with some of those ORME's, or
                          precious metals from seawater.
                          Incidently, I have considered a similar process for growing my own spirulina,
                          or kelp in my living room -- so that I could ensure also doping the foods with
                          those elements to take care of myself.
                          Your thinking capicity is going to be limited by your body if you don't take
                          care of it. this is where in eastern philosophies/practices, they regarded your
                          body as a "temple". In order for you to have the capicity to think at this
                          "upper level" (to understand the wheelworks, and interconnectedness of
                          nature), you cannot be cramming your face full of burgers on a daily basis.
                          Hence also, "you are what you eat".
                          ===========
                          but the wiser would rather earn copper,
                          ====================
                          I think this is very interesting. I always thought wise people who were
                          working in the now -- were saving up for the future. So -- put more work in
                          now -- reap rewards later, kind of thing. Well -- why would we be saving
                          copper for later, in the future?
                          As John Bedini showed in EFTV 18 (Transmutation) -- Copper IS gold, only
                          it is just a "octave" under it. It only needs to undergo a phase transition, or
                          shift in order to become gold. This seems to imply that we may undergo a
                          phase transiton; that our bodies are capable of catalyzing this phase
                          transition (Like us being able to make gold, into an ORME through
                          meditation maybe?)
                          =======================
                          =======================
                          I don't understand the mercury though.
                          Is this relevant to anyone? Does this help at all? I am writing some more
                          things from his clues. This is really just a very small isolated tangent.
                          I would like to discuss these things otherwise though -- get some fresh
                          perspectives to see a little more clearly.
                          Lemme know if these thoughts are too scattered
                          Best wishes to all,
                          (it was long, and more coming will be longer too...)
                          ==Romo
                          « Last Edit: Today at 06:23:48 AM by petar113507

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (March 12, 2011)

March 12, 2011
                            Romo
                            I would also like to add, I'm no expert here.
                            I just think that all of powerme's ideas should be given careful consideration,
                            as they do seem to relate to understanding more about the universe around
                            us, and in us.
                            ==Romo

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (March 14, 2011)

March 14, 2011
                              Romo
                              Allrighty,
                              At first my procedures were very strict -- but now they're a lot more lax. I'm
                              going to post some pictures outlining my equipment, and what I do with them.
                              First things first: I don't know if anyone's ever inhaled ANY ammonium
                              hydroxide Nh3(OH) before
                              This is the only website that I needed some technical information from. I
                              suggest looking for more to understand what you need to until your curiosity
                              is satisfied. This has, thus far, worked excellently for me.
                              http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/ammo...monia/index.ht
                              ml
                              Specifically, this table:
                              Summary of properties:
                              Boiling Point -28°F
                              Weight per gallon of liquid at -28°F 5.69 pounds
                              Weight per gallon of liquid at 60°F 5.15 pounds
                              Specific gravity of the liquid (water=1) 0.619
                              Specific gravity of the gas (air=1) 0.588
                              Flammable limits in air 16-25%
                              Ignition temperature 1204°F
                              Vapor pressure at 0°F 16 psi
                              Vapor pressure at 68°F 110 psi
                              Vapor pressure at 100°F 198 psi
                              One cubic foot of liquid at 60°F expands to 850 cubic foot of gas
                              So, the stuff that we're looking for turns into a gas at 28°F or higher. Most of
                              the time, it will not freeze if you are careful.
                              I'll mix in some pictures of my equipment too, so it doesn't get too dull for
                              anyone.
                              First:
                              (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/petar113507/HHO-
                              ICE/0312012036.jpg)
                              At first I used this distilling system. Looks like a regular distilling system --
                              Kinda like you might use to make rubbing alcolhol, or make beer flat, and
                              non-alcolholic.
                              It worked allright, but I had some technical difficulties. It has to do with the
                              "boiling point" as listed above. At first, I had thoght I just had to heat up the
                              1-GAL container, and wait for the ammonium condense on the other side.
                              So my first 24 hours (last week) were spent, waiting for something to
                              condense out, and it wouldn't. With little critical thinking, I looked up the
                              table I have listed above -- and realized it will only condense into a liquid at a
                              significantly lower temperature. (Doh)
                              ICE/0312012101.jpg)
                              So then I put the two bottle contraptions into the mini fridge, and connected
                              them at the tops with my distilling-contraption.
                              This works as I have found, but good luck if anything freezes in the aluminum
                              pipe.
                              Warning: If you inhale 10% ammonium hydroxide, you will feel a burn in
                              your nostrils like you have inhaled essence bleach or wasabi.
                              The warning is, as follows: It is Very painful.
                              Breathe in twice, and you get lightheaded enough that you need to sit down,
                              in a well ventilated area -- and are incapicated for about 10-20 minutes.
                              Leave your eyes open when pouring to a different jar, and it burns your
                              eyeballs quite badly. (Not physical burn, but quite the sting.)
                              This is the only time, that I have been grateful that I had lab goggles for
                              chemistry. I have even resorted to using (swimming) goggles. Looks goofy,
                              works great.
                              That is working with the 10% stuff.
                              I have been working with my concentrated stuff with by breathe held, and
                              swimmers goggles, and clothespin over my nose. Like I said -- It looks goofy
                              but I don't even want to find out what it is to make a mistake with the
                              concentrated stuff. This has been your warning.
                              It turns out, you don't need all the aluminum tubing fancy stuff. Turns out,
                              After a moment of clear thinking -- most of my fancy add-ons were un-
                              nescessary.
                              The simplified version -- (The day that superman9976 posted the same thing!
                              Great idea! ) -- is throwing it in the fridge, and leaving it at a coldest
                              temperature I can set my fridge to. The water freezes and the ammonium
                              stays liquid. (laugh smiley)
                              If you want to Read his simplified procedure:
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...wing-crystals-
                              piezoelectric-energy-harvesting-2.html#post134004
                              He also has some great points. Another source to contrast against the original
                              procedure.
                              And when it emerges, the water should be frozen, but not the other stuff.
                              The slush looks like this
                              ICE/0313011230.jpg)
                              I take out the water while it is half-frozen (still slushie form), and strain it
                              through a metal strainer -- to filter out some ice. (Remember, do this outside)
                              I then put the solution into the second container. Put the second container
                              back in the freezer. Rinse and repeat.
                              Strainer:
                              ICE/0312012358.jpg)
                              I do not know the exact concentration -- I poured in about 600 ml in the
                              beginning, and it was concentrated @ 10%. You gotta do a little bit of math,
                              to see that when the concentration is at about 200ML or LESS, then your
                              concentration is "enough". A little more won't hurt, but it WILL add more
                              pressure to your reflux condenser.
                              But, Speaking of the reflux condenser:
                              ICE/0312012122.jpg)
                              ICE/0312012121.jpg)
                              Okay, so now that you've got the ammonium at the right concentration, what
                              next?
                              Go through the crystal procedure:
                              Cook at to 60* C, adding in the Zno. Slowly doesn't really matter. I can even
                              pop off the lid of the jar, and dump in 30 G at once, and then mix it up with
                              my "stirrer". I suggest "popping" the lid outside, as doing it inside will take
                              quite a while to clear out.
                              My "stirrer"
                              ICE/0312012131.jpg)
                              Three magnets are on the left sides.
                              ICE/0312012132.jpg)
                              The one in my hand, I threw inside the jar too -- the ones on the drill stayed
                              like that.
                              Throw it into a big pot of water -- Cook it at 60* C.
                              ICE/0313011327.jpg)
                              The water/oil/whatever you use acts as a thermal buffer. It stores up a lot of
                              heat -- so your stove going on/off every so often doesn't matter. Just keep the
                              water around 60, and you can sit back and relax.
                              Note that I had the reflux thermometer, and the outside solution
                              thermometer.
                              The thermometer on the reflux jar tells me the internal temp. of the solution
                              -- and the outside candy thermometer (atop the pot of water) tells me how hot
                              the water "buffer" is. Comparing between the two has given me "good
                              enough" temp. control.
                              Eventually though -- if you don't wanna be that fancy, I found that keeping
                              the outside solution between 65-70C, and an ice cube on top of the 1/2 gal kept
                              it the "right" temperature.
                              Throw in the Zinc oxide when it gets hot enough. (60*)
                              Stir it every 5 mins or so. I spent this time reading, and getting up to pick up
                              my jar, and use the "stirrer".
                              Let it get down to 0* (Freezer/fridge)
                              ICE/0313011517.jpg)
                              Take the mix out when it has sat at 0* for about an hour.
                              Let it sit in warmer water, so as to avoid breaking your glass. Sit for 5 mins to
                              avoid thermal shock.
                              ICE/0313011358.jpg)
                              Cook it again @ 60* C, stirring it to break up the crystals from getting too
                              large. (every 5-10 mins for 2 hours.)
                              ICE/0313011653.jpg)
                              Even if you mess up a little bit, you still grow crystals.
                              Here, I have about 2-3 times the original.
                              Before:
                              ICE/0313011351.jpg)
                              After:
                              ICE/0313011919.jpg)
                              Tests with them and with the pizeoelectric are on the prioroity list for the next
                              few days.
                              I grew the last batch to be slightly larger than the other crystals,so that they
                              might perhaps use a slower wave frequencey.
                              Next few days should tell me that.
                              I've got a good feeling about getting this done,
                              ==Romo

Comment

• Romo Post from OU (March 14, 2011)

March 14, 2011
                                Romo
                                Piezo
                                So I got fed up with looking at the blank pages, I couldn't find the right
                                information about the transformer, or pizeo circut.
                                So I cracked it open.
                                It looks like the transformer is just the transformer -- nothing to break up or
                                modify really in there.
                                (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0313012049.jpg)
                                it would be then, potentially something inside the circut. I would need to,
                                therefore, break open the pizeoelectric transducer itself, and either modify, or
                                replace something in there.
                                (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0313012053.jpg)
                                Does anyone have any leads that I can run with in doing this at all? I'm
                                looking for a certain resistor or potentiometer.
                                Can we brainstorm at all in how to get the pizeo tuned?
                                Closer,
                                ==Romo
                                (P.S.-- Copper IS gold picture I was talking about:
                                (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...perISGold.jpg))

Comment

Working...
                                X