No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo Post on OverUnity (Post #113 Updated March 12)

March 12, 2011 (Edited Version)
    Romo

Thank you for the quick replies, and the concern for saftey. I did not mean to come off as stupid, hasty, or unrealistic. I was kind of rushed for cramming for classes, and threw out a half solidified idea out there.

One of the things I meant to include -- (Yes, but no-one had known aside from me... ) was that I was trying to hack open (break open) the MOT, to try to scrap some of the coils to use in a smaller transformer.

It turns out, that even that wasn't too great of an idea, as the entire housing was firmly welded shut. If I had an HHO torch (which I hope to have soon) it might stand a fighting chance -- but as of yet -- that was mostly just a bad idea.

Like I said, thank you for the concern. We all learn things as we work -- I just learned I need to more thoroughly mull through my ideas before sharing them. :O

With that apology @ all, I will mention that I am not very knowledgeable (yet) about pizeo's or modifying them to be at a higher frequency. This one goes on the backburner for a few days for me.

Onwards, Powerme is leaving a lot of tangents around. I know they are all inter-related, and very important (from my perspective) towards the goal of thinking in "higher octaves" (as walter russel would put it).
    I think this is the goal here -- because this would reflect what powerme is trying to teach us -- Self reliance, and the abillity to think through the problems at hand. If we can do that (No offense powerme), but we wouldn't need him -- nor to constantly ask him for answers.

As frustrating as that may be for the replicators -- as we want to first completely make a system work exactly as the inventor had it work -- thinking in this manner would allow us to further improve on a design, while we would see how it works.

While we may be thinking "OOh, Treasure!" for the system that powerme has disclosed to us -- I beleive that he wants us to look for something different. The KEY to the treasure is what he is trying to show us -- At least, this is what I think.

If you have a single key, to a single treasure chest, you are entitled to all the rewards within that chest. (Understanding the singular system ) If you were to have, however -- the key to ANY treasure chest -- you have the potential to reap all the treasures of the world. This is to know the wheelwork of nature, so that we may tap it into every facet for adapt to our needs.

In this case indeed, the key to the treasure, IS the real treasure. That is, understanding why those matierals do that, is the treasure here.

The Problem is (for me) -- because I feel I am running out of time, and need to get as much done as possible -- the sheer quantity of tangents is almost overwhelming. This is not to say that I am at all, in any way resentful -- I feel very privelaged to have been exposed to all of this type of information.

I only wish I could sometimes have more exact clues, or more time to sift through them.

I CAN do the work over time, and learn about it -- but I feel that we are pressed for exactly that -- time.

/rant

I will begin with Powerme's little tangents he keeps leaving around. Thereafter, if no one else has presented anything about pizeo's, I'll follow up with more research about pizeoelectrics and see if I can help in that area.
    Fishman, I look foreward to hearing what you find out.

It's the start of spring break for me, so I expect to be pouring a lot of time into this project. I'm also beginning fasting for a week of spring break -- so I should get more time in to read, because I don't have to prepare food.

I will start with what I think I am good at first. These are my thoughts -- I have read or seen most of this information somewhere (But I cannot recall usually where, so I cannot cite sources). If anyone has a response, or a further idea to these reflections -- I hope this sparks a discussion, so that we might help each other understand a little more.

=======================
    Powerme's Tangents:
    =======================

========================
    While you tend to upkeep your shop, earning your wage but Now know that Gold was not intended for legal tender, it's much more valuable within you
    ========================

On this, I think he is talking about Gold's original purpose -- ORME's. ORME's were the reason that gold was coveted -- because of what it could be turned into -- not because the darned metal is a "rare, precious metal" in the earth at all. Not in its yellow-metallic state anyhow.

Think about this for a moment, Gold is not inherently worth anything -- it is just another bit of light/matter (whatever you wish to call it) -- it was attributed to have a worth between humans because many humans desired it.

Many people did not nescessarialy desire the matieral itself, but what the matieral would allow them to do.

I do not exactly know what happened to the gold molecules in order to get into the ORME state -- I have a vauge idea of what they must undergo to get into this state -- but I do not know why they must do that, to get to that state.

I know that in this state, they are "superconducting" -- they are pushed along an ion channel very easily by the "smallest" of potentials. If you think about this in terms of a music -- a lower, bass note octave pushes a whole lot of air to provide the pressure wave we experience as sound -- Kind of like a brutish, powerful primal thought. I liken this to "instinct".

A "higher" octave of the bass note, would be a higher pitch -- and would concequently be vibrating much faster. In order for your brain to be able to pick up all of the information embedded in the carrier wave (the faster vibrating rate) -- (connecting it here to the brain) it would need to be pushed along the ion channel easier. The mother lode of this is in ORME's -- superconducting. You would be more "sensitive" if your brain had superconducting elements in it.

Interesting -- because your brain ALREADY has those elements in it -- Traces of ORME's are in the grey matter of your brain.

Think about your brain for a moment. The finer, more inter-connected the neurons are, the more diverse/inter-connected your thoughts are. Very intelligent people suposedly have very diverse neural connections.

Does this sound at all like how powerme was saying "See how everything is the same" -- In order to do this, your brain must be pretty darned inter-connected. This would be, in part -- due to having ingested ORME's.

But I do not think you ingest the orme's raw though.
    There were some papers I read a while back about the way that we currently farm. I beleive they were some papers done in the 40's in the US about remineralizing the soil, because the natural nutrients which our bodies NEED in order to stay healthy, were being leeched from the soil. This included ORME's. That was in the 40's. I cannot safely assume that the soils have gotten much better since then, as these papers were largely ignored by the general public.

There is a very subtle taste difference in organic food, and processed food as well. I notice it -- I think the food tastes full of life-giving-substance. Maybe that's just me.

I think the feeling of "satiated" with food, or being "full" is the sign that your body gives you telling you that you've tanked up on enough nutrients, and you don't need to eat anymore. Processed food doesn't even make you feel full (think of a box of lucky charms :O ) -- I always viewed this an extention of the lack of nutrients in those heavily processed foods.

It's almost like your body is telling you "Naah. Not much nutrients here." and won't give you a "satisfied" or satiated feeling. Eventually it will give your stomach the feeling of being "filled with mass" -- which is usually what people confuse for the upper limit of their eating capicity. They think that their stomach being full of mass = full. That, as far as I can see, is inadvertent gluttony. Part, from lack of self control, but also in part, due that they aren't treating their body right, with the right nutrients!

Monocultures are constantly leeching nutrients out of the soil. The soil actually USED to have trace ammounts of collidal gold, and silver in the 'olden days' -- plus some ORME (gold,Rhodium, Iridium) -- and potentially other "Precious metals".

(Ever wonder why they were "precious" metals? Remember, it's not due to the inherent quantity on this planet. Silver-ware? Used to actually be made of silver, so we would ingest silver!)

Before I go on -- ORME's are already present in your brain matter. Having more of them present in your brain, would allow you to "see" more subtle connections.

Would this also result in you being more "in tune" with your higher self? Or being more "enlightened", or more intelligent?

I do not know. To me, without going much into beleifs, it makes sense that superconducting elements in your brain would change the octave (frequency domain) in which you think.

==============
    and the elders may prefer mercury, but the wisest of all will not dare indulge as Nature is much more pleasant.
    ==============

Ingesting ORME's directly seems to be a mistake that most people make. (At least, I think so -- this is a personal hunch.)

Ingesting these elements through your food -- would explain why "nature is kinder". If you were to directly ingest such a concentrated dosage of the ORME's, I think there might be some kind of negative side effects. I'm not sure -- but I don't want to really take the risk at my body's expense. Nature would be kinder.

It woule be the natural way to have your body asborb the minerals. This is also why Powerme has been so amandant about eating organic foods that you grow yourself. You could "dope" the soil with some of those ORME's, or precious metals from seawater.

Incidently, I have considered a similar process for growing my own spirulina, or kelp in my living room -- so that I could ensure also doping the foods with those elements to take care of myself.

Your thinking capicity is going to be limited by your body if you don't take care of it. this is where in eastern philosophies/practices, they regarded your body as a "temple". In order for you to have the capicity to think at this "upper level" (to understand the wheelworks, and interconnectedness of nature), you cannot be cramming your face full of burgers on a daily basis.

Hence also, "you are what you eat".

===========
    but the wiser would rather earn copper,
    ====================

I think this is very interesting. I always thought wise people who were working in the now -- were saving up for the future. So -- put more work in now -- reap rewards later, kind of thing. Well -- why would we be saving copper for later, in the future?

As John Bedini showed in EFTV 18 (Transmutation) -- Copper IS gold, only it is just a "octave" under it. It only needs to undergo a phase transition, or shift in order to become gold. This seems to imply that we may undergo a phase transiton; that our bodies are capable of catalyzing this phase transition (Like us being able to make gold, into an ORME through meditation maybe?)

=======================
    and the elders may prefer mercury, but the wisest of all will not dare indulge as Nature is much more pleasant.
    =======================

I don't understand the mercury though.

Is this relevant to anyone? Does this help at all? I am writing some more things from his clues. This is really just a very small isolated tangent.
    I would like to discuss these things otherwise though -- get some fresh perspectives to see a little more clearly.
    Lemme know if these thoughts are too scattered

Best wishes to all,
    (it was long, and more coming will be longer too...)

==Romo
    « Last Edit: Today at 06:23:48 AM by petar113507

Comment

• Romo Post on OverUnity (Post #114)

March 12, 2011
      Romo

I would also like to add, I'm no expert here.
      I just think that all of powerme's ideas should be given careful consideration, as they do seem to relate to understanding more about the universe around us, and in us.

==Romo

Comment

• e2matrix post from OU (Post #114)

March 12, 2011
        e2matrix,

From what I understand about ultrasonic transducers (the fogger) they are basically a sealed oscillator circuit that uses a ceramic disk as a type of high frequency speaker. So if I am correct changing the voltage input will not alter the frequency and may only damage your oscillator if it is too high. I think it is more likely there will be a resistor somewhere in the oscillator circuit that will raise or lower the frequency. I think as power to be has mentioned there are a lot of hardware hacking type forums that will probably have info on this. I hesitated to open the one I have as there did not seem to be any easy access to the circuit board but there is always a way but it will just take a little more effort. It would be also a consideration if we could find a manufacturer to get some specs on them and see if any might be higher if if we had enough people here interested maybe the could make a small run of enough with a higher frequency. I also suspect it would not be hard to make your own 555 chip based oscillator to run one of these. It's quite easy to build 555 circuits as they typically only require the one inexpensive chip and a small handful of components like a couple resistors and maybe a cap or two. I just not sure if the direct output from a 555 would be strong enough for the ceramic disk or peizo.

I could be wrong about this but that's my take on it as I did build an ultrasonic transmitter and a separate receiver many year ago. They are not much different than a basic audio tone generator circuit except just above human hearing in the ultrasonic range and thus the speakers become tranducers.

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #114)

March 12, 2011
          Power1

great thinking Romo, sound like you are ready for a journey into the higher realm. Many moons ago, i was over lavished with the cosmic bliss but keep keep on going and taking nothing for granted.

ewizard, china piezo were designed for water atomizing, fits the bill well, just work on raising oscillation, very doable. you can easily get ready made commercial resonator units, just look around.

Comment

• Distnction

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
            March 12, 2011
            e2matrix,

From what I understand about ultrasonic transducers (the fogger) they are basically a sealed oscillator circuit that uses a ceramic disk as a type of high frequency speaker. So if I am correct changing the voltage input will not alter the frequency and may only damage your oscillator if it is too high. I think it is more likely there will be a resistor somewhere in the oscillator circuit that will raise or lower the frequency. I think as power to be has mentioned there are a lot of hardware hacking type forums that will probably have info on this. I hesitated to open the one I have as there did not seem to be any easy access to the circuit board but there is always a way but it will just take a little more effort. It would be also a consideration if we could find a manufacturer to get some specs on them and see if any might be higher if if we had enough people here interested maybe the could make a small run of enough with a higher frequency. I also suspect it would not be hard to make your own 555 chip based oscillator to run one of these. It's quite easy to build 555 circuits as they typically only require the one inexpensive chip and a small handful of components like a couple resistors and maybe a cap or two. I just not sure if the direct output from a 555 would be strong enough for the ceramic disk or peizo.

I could be wrong about this but that's my take on it as I did build an ultrasonic transmitter and a separate receiver many year ago. They are not much different than a basic audio tone generator circuit except just above human hearing in the ultrasonic range and thus the speakers become tranducers.
            Could someone please explain the distinction between ultrasonic and ultasound. I do have an ultasound device, but have not tried it for this
            purpose. I think the frequency is very much higher. Any comments would
            be appreciated.

FRC

Comment

• Envelope for Crystals Solution Query

Hi Power1,

I've been studying all your shared information very hard. I had a thought about a housing to hold the crystals that might work very well but wanted your concurrence. The crystals are very small and therefore, if they were just left in the bottom of the shoe box they would be blown all over the place by the moving water. It was my thought that a pvc housing could easily be made to protect them from being blown about and maybe taken away with the small particles of water to be burned in the engine. My thought was using a 3/4" pvc tube and attaching it to the bottom of the shoe box. This tube would be any length you wanted it to be and would be capped on both ends with a removable pvc cap. The top of the tube would have three or four rows of fine holes drilled every 3/4" all the way across the tube to bout 3/4" from the caps on both ends. The holes would all the crystals to be wet by the water in the solution and also allow hydrogen to escape from the tube and be burned in the engine. The pvc tube would be located at the bottom of the box dead center between both of the pond foggers. The round shape of the tube would allow the water to vibrate freely without much distortion because of the streamlined nature of the tube. The crystals should be relatively safe in an environment such as this.

Power1, please comment on what you think about this arrangement. Is it a good idea or a poor one? Thanks.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Comment

• Roland's Hot Plate Mixer

I got mine in and it's very nice. It was a very good bargain. I highly recommend them. I think they still have 4 left on e-bay.

Comment

• Interesting Statement

Originally posted by Dr Poppy View Post
                  The SR device is not complicated and I think I have the basic process along with a bunch of other people out there.

People just need a place to work where they are not divided and conquered which is what overunity.com does. They should change the name to the end of unity.com. The mass media controlled by the money changers works the same way with the right / left BS.

People have tried to disclose at OU and been banned in seconds along with their posts deleted. They shut down notifications so nobody gets the information in their email if they think someone is going to disclose.

I just watched that happen to quarktoo by pirate and have seen it happen before. People should be aware of that kind of thing.

Hartman banned all the smart people that were working together and then they were herded to OUR and that is another mess of sorts. I'm not sure what that is all about.
                  Quote from another thread. Let's hope it doesn't happen to Power to be over
                  there.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    Could someone please explain the distinction between ultrasonic and ultasound.
                    FRC
                    Ultrasonic is a measurement of vibration above human hearing only,
                    but not applied as interaction to any particular form like gas/liquid/solid.

Odd, considering the world "sonic" is one of the syllables...

Ultrasound is typically this vibration as applied to a gaseous substance like air,
                    although often misued to represent this interaction upon liquids too.

An ultrasonic transducer for air is designed slightly different
                    than an ultrasonic transducer intended to be loaded by water.

Just think of air as a liquid, and compare the density of it to water
                    and you can see why the different load factors would affect the design
                    of the piezo element so as not to self-destruct during normal use.

Typically a water element can be driven at a lower power level in air,
                    but I wouldn't advise using an element design for air loaded by water.

Fairly hefty units with the driver boards (that also run on 12-volts) can be found on eBay for fairly cheap to experiment with.

But part of the overall design is the resonant frequency of the element,
                    the driver board is meant to run the element at that optimal frequency for resonance.

So part of the problem with over-the-counter foggers and humidifier kits is that they may not be the desired frequency for the proposed result that is seeked here.

And even though the frequency of the driver board could be changed by modification,
                    the designed resonant frequency of the element doesn't change, so it may be too inefficient.

Has an exact optimal frequency been declared yet ?

Keely and others put it just under43-Khz,
                    then teased with additional lower frequencies:

Optimal Frequency For Ultrasonic Water Splitting - Google Search

KeelyNET: Dr. Andrija Puharich's Vibratory Method -- Vibrations that Split Molecules produce Energy | MERLib.org

Water absorption spectrum

Sonochemistry: The Suslick Research Group

Ultrasonic Electrolysis: This design may enable cars to run on water.

http://keelynet.com/keely/sonolum1.txt

Ultrasonic Water Fogger-The Mist Maker

Hope this helps some.
                    Last edited by WeThePeople; 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
                      ...I have an account at OU and my password no longer works...
                      Try this:
                      Authentication Reminder

Try playing with these entry fields perhaps:
                      Resend activation code

Or I could just ask Stephan if your banned,
                      assuming he would even reply that is...

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks, I really appreciate it!!

Originally posted by WeThePeople View Post
                        Try this:
                        Authentication Reminder

Try playing with these entry fields perhaps:
                        Resend activation code

Or I could just ask Stephan if your banned,
                        assuming he would even reply that is...

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
                          They are trying to help me now.
                          They have some sort of glitch in their system.
                          Thanks again!!
                          I figured it was worth a try,
                          glad it helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeThePeople View Post

Has an exact optimal frequency been declared yet ?

Keely and others put it just under43-Khz,
                            then teased with additional lower frequencies:

Hope this helps some.
                            Yes, post # 109 on the OU forum.
                            Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Power to be says tune to 43 Khz.

also a good video link there...
                            Rick

Comment

• Tuning

Hi Rick, & Anyone else,

What's required to tune these devices? Does it require an oscilloscope? I did purchase on for my last project. So, we can test some things out. If there's an easier way, I'd like to know that too. Thanks.

Anyone know how to hack the devices that are supposedly not tunable? That might be a good way to go until we get a good working prototype. Once we get a good prototype, we can go for better efficiency, etc..

Best Regards,
                              Slovenia

Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                              Yes, post # 109 on the OU forum.
                              Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Power to be says tune to 43 Khz.

also a good video link there...

Comment

• Freeze Frame from Sul-Tech Video

Here's a freeze frame with enhanced pic from the Sul-Tech video shared by Power1.

This is the video where gasoline was being broken into small particles.

Comment

Working...
                                X