Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was just posted in Bedini's Earth light thread:

Inquorate,
    Yes the voltage seems to rise on a linier scale, almost like a steam engine curve then flattens off. The cell I'm working with is using light doping taken from old solar cells seem to work good. temperature plays an important part in the cells output, but I see other things also. All the different salts seem to work too. I'm just not saying anything at this time until I know and it can be reproduced here.
    John B
    If you know about what the original solar panels were made of -- some of the old ones used lead sulfide.
    Wasn't this the same stuff Powerme was talking about for harvesting more frequency wavelengths?

Very cool stuff -- that old chemistry book makes mention of that same material.

Curious,
    ==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
      . So, those of us who are still interested in Power1's crystals need to make some crystals with the information we have, be it right or wrong, and post our results on YouTube.

A video of what? All I've done is make what looks like Nano crystals following the steps laid out. Just like the other pictures already posted.

I hope to be getting some foggers this week. I Should get some testing on my 3.5kw gen-set by this weekend. I have recorded some of the steps ive done, but if i have no success with actually running a Gen-set, then posting a video serves no real purpose, right?

I do have an half baked idea about attaching crystals. I found that some of the white powder/crystals adhered to the glass containers that i used in the drying the process. I did ruin some drinking glasses, the crystals seem to etch the glass real good. so good that the glasses are still white in spots after scrubbing with brillo pad. So maybe we can attach crystals this way. Get a glass the same size in diameter as the US fogger, roughed it up with sand paper. Then expose it to the drying solution crystals. if the glass is narrow enough the US waves should hit the glass walls. Just an idea FWIW.

Comment

• Thank you petar113507

Thank you petar113507 for all the information. I can relate to a lot of what you
        were posting. But I don't think the purpose of this thread was for all the extra
        esoteric information. For the last couple of years I have been studying Eckhart Tolle and the Power of Now not the Power of Me. For the purpose of this thread, I am just concerned with the nuts and bolts of HHO production and not
        spiritual development. I am not trying to criticize petar113507, I welcome this information , but shouldn't we be discussing the task at hand ? Another thread
        should be started for these spiritual discussions.

About the magnesium, Epsom salts could be added to the zinc. It works very well for restoring batteries.

FRC

Comment

• YouTube

Roland,

I'd recommend you put all your Power1 stuff on a table and take a picture of everything including your fogger, ZnO powder, hot plate with magnetic stirrer, ammonium hydroxide solution or whatever, and whatever else you brought together for your Power1 experiments to show him you are active and trying to make his crystals. Show the crystals you have even if you don't think they are right.

I think he will give individual instruction to those who make crystals for him. Anyone not continuing in the experiment I think will be left out of future instruction from Power1.

Anyway, the response about posting on YouTube was meant for Romo, but I think it applies to all of us. Power1 was frustrated with all the questions and not to much action from some of the questioners. I don't think he minded the questions being asked by the actual experimenters.

Best Regards,
          Slovenia

Originally posted by Roland View Post
          A video of what? All I've done is make what looks like Nano crystals following the steps laid out. Just like the other pictures already posted.

I hope to be getting some foggers this week. I Should get some testing on my 3.5kw gen-set by this weekend. I have recorded some of the steps ive done, but if i have no success with actually running a Gen-set, then posting a video serves no real purpose, right?

I do have an half baked idea about attaching crystals. I found that some of the white powder/crystals adhered to the glass containers that i used in the drying the process. I did ruin some drinking glasses, the crystals seem to etch the glass real good. so good that the glasses are still white in spots after scrubbing with brillo pad. So maybe we can attach crystals this way. Get a glass the same size in diameter as the US fogger, roughed it up with sand paper. Then expose it to the drying solution crystals. if the glass is narrow enough the US waves should hit the glass walls. Just an idea FWIW.

Comment

• Petar / Romo Information

Hi FRC,

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but in this case I feel it's germane and an isolated case. We are dealing with some pretty wild information coming from Power1 in this thread and I think most of us want to get the biggest bang for our buck as it were. Power1 continually said each of us could find the way on our own without anyone else's help. Well, we need to understand how to do what he was referring to to take this experiment to the next level I believe. We need all the help we can get. He purposely left some information out for whatever reason which complicates the equation a bit too. We are dealing with chemistry in a way that most of us were never taught before. We are being told to look inward into ourselves since only we have the answer. It's a complicated issue. We need all the help we can get because our mentor has been displaced from us and finally left us entirely on our own. So, a few of us have to come together and really study hard here and share to continue this work.

I think in this case the Petar/Romo information is very important and should be left on this thread. I will be posting more nuts and bolts information soon regarding consolidation of all the how to instruction Power1 gave us in so many threads. When you bring all the information he gave us together in the same place, it starts to make more sense too. Power1 was trying to make people think and experiment for themselves and a lot of folks don't want to take time to do that. They want someone else to do everything for them including all the thinking.

There are only seven or eight of us I think who are really interested in carrying on this work. There are a lot more watchers than experimenters. So far I've only been just a reader, but I think that's important too. We all have our place.

Best Regards,
            Slovenia

Originally posted by FRC View Post
            Thank you petar113507 for all the information. I can relate to a lot of what you
            were posting. But I don't think the purpose of this thread was for all the extra
            esoteric information. For the last couple of years I have been studying Eckhart Tolle and the Power of Now not the Power of Me. For the purpose of this thread, I am just concerned with the nuts and bolts of HHO production and not
            spiritual development. I am not trying to criticize petar113507, I welcome this information , but shouldn't we be discussing the task at hand ? Another thread
            should be started for these spiritual discussions.

About the magnesium, Epsom salts could be added to the zinc. It works very well for restoring batteries.

FRC

Comment

• petar113507 Information (Self Teaching & Thought)

HI Romo,

Thanks for sharing all you have shared. It's a great help to me and very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Comment

• Slovenia

Ok maybe I was wrong. The additional information may generate more interest for this thread. So keep the info coming Romo, you did clarify some things for
                me also and I do appreciate it. There has been a lot of interest lost since Powerme left. As long as, we are not being criticized for our questions, and criticized for our incorrect attempts at this, we should be Ok.

FRC

Comment

• Questions

FRC,

I don't think Power1 minded questions coming from those like you who were doing the experiments. There were a lot of questions and negative input from those who were not interested in experimenting and/or helping the project. You were one of the experimenters, so my criticism was not directed to you and/or any of the other serious guys who were either experimenting or planned to experiment. You are okay!!

I asked a lot of questions and wasn't experimenting, so Power1 saw me as a rogue I think and I was only trying to help. So, misunderstandings happen. I've spent a lot of time already trying to help the working group and haven't experimented yet.

Power1 was an interesting fellow to say the least. He was coming from a totally different perspective than most of us and he just expected us to take up his ball and run with it without wanting to give us any clarification. Great minds can't understand minds that don't work that well.

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                  Ok maybe I was wrong. The additional information may generate more interest for this thread. So keep the info coming Romo, you did clarify some things for
                  me also and I do appreciate it. There has been a lot of interest lost since Powerme left. As long as, we are not being criticized for our questions, and criticized for our incorrect attempts at this, we should be Ok.

FRC

Comment

• Lucid dreaming

I find it particularly interesting how my interest in the esoteric converges with alternative energy. I've had a lot of lucid dreams over the years and largely agree with Romo, I would like to stress thou the importance of keeping a dream log as this is key to the whole thing, just jotting down your memory immediately when you wake up will help you remember far more detail and other dreams as well. You may not even realize that you dream every night, we all do. I'd highly recommend giving it a go, it's not that hard but requires persistence and discipline.
                    Personally I feel that our subconscious mind is connected with a universal consciousness a bit like an Internet connection but in our modern world were so bombarded with information adverts and stimulus we fail to tune into our connection or ignore it, like our intuition speaking to us.
                    I recently took inspiration from the film Inception and created a dream avatar of my subconscious who was to be my interface to the cosmos of infinite knowledge, but unfortunately she hasn't been too forthcoming as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      This may be what Power1 is making reference to, (i.e.: lucid dreaming as practiced by Tibetan Buddhists for over one thousand years as a means of approaching enlightenment).

Tibetan Dream Yoga Experiment
                      This mandatory understanding his "religion" was the a frustrating part of powerme's sharing. It seemed as if there was a lot of good reference/details for that (how to enlighten yourself...), but not as good of answers to some KEY questions on his water fuel production.

I don't mind talking region at all.
                      But requiring it for understanding his water fuel knowledge, is disingenuous IMO. It's like saying ill teach you something, but later finding out you have to accept his religion to finish. [U] If he was up front with that from the get go, i probably would not have invested in this project.
                      I think we all know that we can share information that we have gotten via dreams, faith, science or religion without requiring you to find it on your own also. This is the definition of sharing. Sharing with strings attached is not sharing.

1st post, 2nd thread OU
                      This is a full disclosure of the facts that will enable humanity to attain a sustainable civilization without the need for oil. Full non proprietory disclosure into the Public Domain by me, the origin inventor. The Power To Be.

and then one of his last posts.

"the purpose of this project is to teach folks Nature’s Truth knowledge, transmutation, element phases, elements properties etc. etc."
                      The power to be

To me and i assume most of us, these are two different subjects. I for one don't believe i need a/his religion to know how to do the first, or to understand that there is bad science being taught, and or that there are better energy options (free energy types) out there. I'm not saying i don't need religion (or dream enlighenment...), just that we really don't need it for a water fuel experiment.

Comment

• Hi all,

coming back to crystal growing !!!, the chemical solution has to be supersaturated, the first step is to pour and stir Zinc Oxide into the amonium hydroxide at 60°C, next not necessary to put in a freezer, just put some ice in a bowl of water to get as cold as possible near 0°C and let your mixed solution until the Zinc Oxide that not melt with the amonium hydorxide felt down the jar.
                        Next pour only the saturated liquid in an other jar and continue the next steps as before, crystals should grow instead of a mix of Zinc Oxide and crystals.
                        For the reflux tube, a spiral plastic tube in a pvc tube fill with ice or fresh water circulating, just use wast materials or what you have, just use your imagination .
                        To heat up your chemical solution to 60°C you can use a bath of water (or oil to keep it from evaporation) its easier to manage the temparature with a thermometer and stir by hand the mix, not necessary to have a chemical lab at home just use right materials that are compatible with chemicals compound and use (pyrex plastic etc....)

Only my 2 cents contribution !!!, not began yet, to much other things to do.

Geo

PS: @altrez, did you try to use negative corona instead of positive in your water spark plug over mist ???

Comment

• The Main Thing

A few of us want to see this project through. That's significant.

I've been in this energy game for over seven or so years now and still don't have anything working OU, so I'm very open to alternate methods of reaching the goal. But, everyone has to go their own route, that which is most comfortable for them.

Comment

• Power1 Post to Over Unity (March 7 #66)

Good job Romo.

Ramset, EF forum, FCR etc and those Standing Tall.
                            There is no Religion being marketed here, As I do not subscribe to Organized Faith where
                            Man is robbed of his intelligence in exchange for Beliefs without Proof.

You can NEVER understand the Forces of Nature if you DO NOT UNDERSTAND yourself first. It is that simple.
                            How can you liberate water Gaseous fuel without undertanding the Aether bond that holds bind in the first place. And you will not know the properties of Transmutation if you do not DO the experiment. It is not taught anywhere, WHY?, because NATURE is abundant, everything is right infront of YOU!.

How can you harvet the waves if you DO NOT KNOW the properties of the body that moves in the water, creating others motion in perpetual and continue until the limit of material space and immensity.

You can not use Math here as you will wander off with infinite equations that holds NOT a single FACT to Reality, The only way for you to LEARN is by doing the Work and Observing, BY YOURSELF ONLY, use your own intelligent, other interference will only hinder the the progress. Differrent Phases of Water, from making Water Fuel to Cold Fusion and many other fascinating possibilities.

Tesla described relativity as "a beggar wrapped in purple whom ignorant people take for a king."

Beginners, this is a Good Read.
                            "Occult Ether Physics". This book is dedicated to the rediscovery of, examination of, and the integration of these secrets into the public knowledge. Because of the last 76 or more years of progressively intensifying false propaganda and manipulation of knowledge and science, a majority of
                            scientists ridicule the concepts of the existence of an ether and of flying saucers, as if such thinking belonged in the category of a "flat earth" theory and the "little green men" from outer space babblings, but the reverse is true.

The proponents of Relativism and the Big Bang (the "Big Bangers") want you to believe that the universe is finite, so that, if you go "too far", you will "fall off the universe", rather than off a "flat earth".
                            What's the difference? Flat earth...finite universe...they're both dumb theories.

And what do the "little green men" lies have to do with exclusively man-made electric flying machines, and technology based on sound and well-established electrical science and physics, but which, like the existence of the ether, has been tucked away in secret vaults, to keep you from using
                            it, while you are being fed false and useless "theories"? These range from "curved space", "time travel", "Big Bang", and "alien abduction" stories, to "parallel universe", "interdimensional travel", and any other
                            outrageously incredible stories, concocted by government spooks, national security personnel, and secret agents in the "UFOlogy" and "pseudodebunker" communities ("pseudo-debunkers" in my vernacular, are official government spokesmen or scientific know-it-alls whose job it is to completely deny the existence of flying saucers, or to ridicule their other covert government counterparts, the UFOlogists, new-agers, or
                            paranormalists).

Comment

• Power1 Post to Over Unity (March 7 #67)

The Human Quality Needed:
                              Virtue (Latin: virtus, Greek: ἀρετή "arete") is moral excellence. A virtue is a trait or quality deemed to be morally excellent and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being.

You do not need ANYONE to teach you, as you already have these qualities but buried deep within you.

You need to know how Nature works, the Free Energy is abundant in the enviroment, all you have to do is Harvest it. But How can you Harvest energy if you DO NOT HAVE a clue of what they are.

Transmute, the phases of Elements, how the work, it is simple!. It is no different from going to a lake and taking water with a bucket. Examples of virtues include:

ability
                              acceptance
                              altruism
                              assertiveness
                              attention, focus
                              autonomy
                              awareness
                              balance
                              benevolence
                              candor
                              caring
                              caution