Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• altrez or tutanka

What would happen if you added a bit of lead acid battery electrolyte to the
    water used in the ultrasonic fogger. Someone mentioned on another thread using 50/50 rain water and ethanol. But with battery acid you already have
    electrolysis happening. Maybe this sounds stupid, but has anyone tried it ?

FRC

Comment

• Also related

This also seems interesting.

FRC

Comment

• I'm not sure if anyone else trying to get this project running has read walter russel -- but it sounds that "Powerme" has read, or knows something very similar.

I think this is interesting -- because walter russel not only predicts transmutation from elements of different "octaves" -- but also has things to say about knowing, and learning from "inner knowledge".

I don't know how many of you are well versed with this -- but it is very interesting. I'm sure glad that I read that stuff, as it helps me to "translate" what powerme sometimes says.

Also, it seems that altrez did not get the zinc nanocrystals to work exactly as intended. What powerme said in response -- was to the effect of "don't give up. Other results might not be your own."

So I'll give it a shot to make them as well as soon as I can. If they work as-per-intended -- I am willing to ship them to a few people to see what they can do.

In response to the crystals not working, yet -- Is there anything that altrez might have not done in the process of making these crystals? Has anyone reviewed the academic papers discussing the process of making these crystals, and seen what the differences might be?

I know I need to look at those papers again before I make the crystals, to make sure I'm making the similar crystal end-product.

to all those who have stuck with the idea so far.

In Light,
        ==Romo

Comment

• (Is edit being funky? Couldn't do it.)

For clarity -- How do we add the magnesium to the crystals? Is it just thrown in the final crystal mixture -- or is it mixed in with the crystal structure itself?

I have some supply-gathering for the seawater-precipitate reactions.

Best wishes,
          ==Romo

Comment

• Powerme Papers

Hi Romo,

Thanks for bringing the Walter Russel connection up.

I have been going through all Powerme's papers trying to consolidate all the information in one place for easier study. Powerme did make a statement in one of the other threads he posted on that he hadn't given all the facts for making the crystals. He said he was trying to make us all think. He was eager all along for us to jump in there and experiment. He said he'd guide those who were willing to jump in there and work with the crystals. Anyway, recently on Over Unity he posted that they needed to be made under pressure and he gave some new details on doing the process that way. I think that Powerme is trying to help us on several levels. It would appear that he is very eager to share what he has found with us but he also wants us to work for it. It also would appear that he is trying to get us in touch with the power within ourselves that he seems to depend on himself. He appears to want us to go for it, the crystals, while still wanting us to tune into our own internal intuition. This Powerme is an incredible individual. He has been displaced from this forum and yet is still willing to work with us. That's pretty incredible in itself.

Best Regards,
            Slovenia

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
            I'm not sure if anyone else trying to get this project running has read walter russel -- but it sounds that "Powerme" has read, or knows something very similar.

I think this is interesting -- because walter russel not only predicts transmutation from elements of different "octaves" -- but also has things to say about knowing, and learning from "inner knowledge".

In response to the crystals not working, yet -- Is there anything that altrez might have not done in the process of making these crystals? Has anyone reviewed the academic papers discussing the process of making these crystals, and seen what the differences might be?

I know I need to look at those papers again before I make the crystals, to make sure I'm making the similar crystal end-product.

to all those who have stuck with the idea so far.

In Light,
            ==Romo
            Last edited by Slovenia; 03-03-2011, 11:27 AM. Reason: missing word

Comment

• Magnesium & Editing Scenario

Romo,

I think that the editing feature doesn't work if someone is viewing the article you published at the same time you are trying to edit it. I've had that glitch myself and return about five minutes later and am able to make my changes with no problem.

As for the magnesium being added, I do believe he uses some sort of chemical reaction for that too but haven't run into that in the notes on my third pass yet. I'll keep you in mind if I run into it again.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
              For clarity -- How do we add the magnesium to the crystals? Is it just thrown in the final crystal mixture -- or is it mixed in with the crystal structure itself?

I have some supply-gathering for the seawater-precipitate reactions.

Best wishes,
              ==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                Also, it seems that altrez did not get the zinc nanocrystals to work exactly as intended. What powerme said in response -- was to the effect of "don't give up. Other results might not be your own."

So I'll give it a shot to make them as well as soon as I can. If they work as-per-intended -- I am willing to ship them to a few people to see what they can do.

==Romo
                Powerme's instructions have been vague IMO. So it may not be possible to follow exactly. So yeah " Other results might not be your own."

But i do wonder when most are not using a Heat/stirrer, how can they do step 1? The mixing for 30 minutes. I would think if your mix is uncovered during mixing your 30% will quickly become half that especially at 60c.

Also are we measuring our temperature correctly? How much outside of 60c range is exceptable?

Now he added they needs to be pressurized. How much pressure what is the minimum needed? (My 1st batch was not pressurized so ...)

How to add Mag chloride? Is store bought mag chloride ok?

How do we attach it to a rod?

When we don't have exact steps and details, or don't follow what has be laid out, it turns into a bit of a guessing game. So yeah results will vary.

Comment

• A Treatise on Zinc (Book)

Power1 made mention of a book entitled, "A Treatise on Zinc", which he said he'd just finished reading. He said it had been extremely helpful to him. I do believe that we need to find out what the actual title of the book and author are, so that we can also pick up this book. This book may hold the secrets to working with these nano crystals he's been telling us about. There might just be an exact formula in the book. Anyway, he did say also that he was trying to make this a user friendly experiment for the home researcher because up to now this had been done only in laboratories with high tech methods which were out of reach of the normal every day guy. Anyway, maybe we need to request more info from Power1.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    What would happen if you added a bit of lead acid battery electrolyte to the
                    water used in the ultrasonic fogger. Someone mentioned on another thread using 50/50 rain water and ethanol. But with battery acid you already have
                    electrolysis happening. Maybe this sounds stupid, but has anyone tried it ?

FRC
                    I believe the ACID once it is tuned into mist would cause issues with the plastic and metal parts of the chamber.

At least on my version. You could add some Baking Soda and see if it made a difference.

-Altrez
                    Last edited by altrez; 03-03-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Power1 Checked Out of Over Unity (Last Post Today)

Power1's Post of Today on Over Unity. It looks like this is his last post. Sooo, we are on our own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"God exists. You cannot doubt His existence, and that is one essential point. Do not seek to go beyond it; do not lose yourselves in a labyrinth which, for you, is without an issue. Such inquiries would not make you better; they would rather tend to add to your pride, by causing you to imagine that you knew something, while, in reality, you would know nothing. Put aside systems. You have things enough to think about that concern you much more nearly, beginning with yourselves. Study your own imperfections, that you may get rid of them; this will be far more useful to you than the vain attempt to penetrate the impenetrable."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      The force that you doth attain to is not All.
                      We are the whole, each and everyone of the sentimental beings.

How does man attain the knowledge?.
                      1. By GOD love

2. By DOG evol

One that chooses cunningness and parably will remain a coded man but a Dog that has evol is edoc of the universe.

I have already disclosed all that you need to proceed. Do not Believe, continue your learning.
                      Best of luck to you all.

Farewell.

Mod: Please delete this account.

Comment

• This now feels like chasing a ghost.

We have some vague information on how to run a small van with water and our "leader" has departed to god so we are on our own.

Puffffff.

Comment

• Power1 Study Group

Power1 Off-Site Study Area

We do have a study group set up at another location now for working out all the kinks in the Power1 provided information which is in at least (9) separate threads including the Over Unity thread. Anyway, if any of you would like to join us and share what you are doing with the Power1 experiment, feel free to do so. Everyone who wants to participate in this venture is welcome. The link to the site is:

Power1Crystal-PiezoelectricStudyGP : Power1 Crystal-Piezoelectric Study GP

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                            [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]
                            One that chooses cunningness and parably will remain a coded man but a Dog that has evol is edoc of the universe.
                            I think it's safe to say that PowerMe is not well. I hope he gets the help he needs, or is at least content the way things are.

Comment

• Sound Mind

Actually I think he's of very sound mind. English is not his native tongue, even though he uses it quite well, and he is connected to the universe in ways that many of the rest of us have not attained yet. I think he wanted to share with us but it became very frustrating for him with all the personalities involved and lack of discipline. I've been studying all he shared and it's quite incredible stuff. I've learned a lot and I'm now really hooked to learn more.

Originally posted by QMC View Post
                              I think it's safe to say that PowerMe is not well. I hope he gets the help he needs, or is at least content the way things are.

Comment

• Originally posted by QMC View Post
                                Your opinions aren't helping us go any further with the project here, and have not contributed thus far. I don't like naysayers unless they can actually help me further along. Otherwise, it's just being negative.

He says we have everything we need -- and I intend to see about it. The reward is worth the work.

What are the avenues we have not yet explored? I think the treatise on zinc is one start.

Here's a lead here: (Google Books)

If that link doesn't work -- the book is called "A treatise on chemistry" by: Henry Enfield Roscoe, C. schorlemmer -- Published in 1879

I found it by punching in "A treatise on zinc" on google books. Go figure.

I'm not sure if this is correct for the EXACT book, because this was from the "university of michigan", and not some british royal society. (I vaugely remember royals having something to do with the treatises mentioned in the 1800's.)

However -- the promising conditions here are -- The book mentions THREE of the same things powerme was talking about:

Lead sulfide crystals (296)
                                Ammonium (Pg.173-185)
                                Hydroxide (pg.30)
                                Magnesium - (236)
                                Zinc (270)

Their uses are not directly implicit (they do not mention pizeoelectricity as far as I've skimmed through the book). I need to do a thorough read through on the crystal section of the book, as this may be insightful.

I have spring break coming up, and should be able to do some tests during that time, and read up on things until then. I am still looking to work on this.

I hope others are willing to be as determined as I am I'm really fired up for the dream of converting my friend's car to water-running, and going on road trips like nobody's business.

This might not be easy, but I'm willing to put in some work. I hope anyone on-board is willing to as well.

Each to his own,
                                ==Romo

(After Editing, for more than three similar tangents -- Did anyone else look through the table of contents, and see similar matierals used in bedini's new "rock battery" thread? Very interesting Stuff.)
                                Last edited by petar113507; 03-04-2011, 12:33 AM. Reason: more than thre. ><

Comment

Working...
                                X