Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Again

Wow, I missed all that. I need to catch up on my reading. I was to busy setting up my new site today.

Originally posted by Roland View Post
    Forget about the envelope, now PowerMe says not to use one. he perfers we attach the crystals to a "porous composite, electro plating, aerated ceramic, etc."
    I would ask him how to do this, but i know the his answer You are the teacher The creator .../ then 3 pages later he will answer this when enough folks ask.

He also added today that pressure is need when making crystals. now that bring up safety issues.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light Thread

I was also reading on the Bedini Earth Light thread where Power1 said he'd left out some important information in the making of the crystals to make us think. That was a real concern to me because my chemistry isn't that good and I don't have that much money to waste on failed experiments.

Anyway, he's got my old brain working really hard for the first time in several years.

Maybe making the crystals under pressure was one of the important details he left out before.
      Last edited by Slovenia; 03-02-2011, 12:53 AM. Reason: Added a line & changed word

Comment

• Power1 Over Unity Posts

Here's a link to the Power1 Over Unity posts I put up in my archived files at Scribd.

Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel With Piezoelectric

[There may be some redundancy in that file but all the Power1 posts are there and up to date.]

Comment

• After going over all the information in this thread and the one over at ou. And testing various different configurations I have not been able to reproduce the piezoelectric HHO effect with the crystals I made.

I have studied and talked to a great many people about how this might work. And I have looked at all the papers online that deal with this method of HHO production.

As its been stated to me and again this could be wrong. You would need over a pound of lab quality crystals with a professional grade ultrasonic generator. And even at that you are only going to produce at most .001 liters of HHO per minute.

If you build a water spark plug using the pdf and forum link I posted. Add a normal Ultrasonic generator and add a HHO source.Then have your mist chamber act as a bubbler. you can prove that adding hho does make the effect much larger but only at around the .0250 LPM rate.

You also have to have a near perfect mix of water vapor and hho. Plus you need a pump that will allow the mist to pass through a plastic tube without reforming into a solid water.

So to recap yes you get a much better effect when you add HHO to your water vapor and using a water sparkplug, as for making the crystals I am not sure of the best way. If I find a step by step way to make them and I can reproduce it, then I will be sure to post that information.

Good Luck!!

-Altrez

Comment

• Thanks Altrez for the report

Comment

• Confused

Originally posted by altrez View Post
              After going over all the information in this thread and the one over at ou. And testing various different configurations I have not been able to reproduce the piezoelectric HHO effect with the crystals I made.

If you build a water spark plug using the pdf and forum link I posted. Add a normal Ultrasonic generator and add a HHO source.Then have your mist chamber act as a bubbler. you can prove that adding hho does make the effect much larger but only at around the .0250 LPM rate.

You also have to have a near perfect mix of water vapor and hho. Plus you need a pump that will allow the mist to pass through a plastic tube without reforming into a solid water.
              -Altrez
              Now you have me all confused. I thought the purpose of the ultrasonic generator was to create HHO. Then why are saying to add an HHO source ?
              And the crystals were supposed to enhance the HHO creation effect of the ultrasonic generator.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                Now you have me all confused. I thought the purpose of the ultrasonic generator was to create HHO. Then why are saying to add an HHO source ?
                And the crystals were supposed to enhance the HHO creation effect of the ultrasonic generator.

FRC
                Altrez used U S Fogger in his Water Spark plug projects. So when he adds HHO to that just water vapor, he gets larger ignition effects. (no crystals involved in those test)

So apparently his crystals did not create any measurable HHO in his Crystal testing.
                Last edited by Roland; 03-02-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Power1 (Response to reply #55 on OU)

Hi Power1,

Those that are trying to duplicate your experiments do not question your sanity and/or the validity of what you have shared. What you have shared however is hard for I think most of us to grasp since we do not know how to plug in to this power within ourselves that you talk about. What you have shared concerning this concept is pretty incredible and I think most of the persons I know would like to be able to utilize this method. It is very foreign to us however and elusive to understand how to apply it. I don't know how to apply it and I have been trying to get in touch with that source you refer to but to no avail.

Anyway, what you have shared concerning the power within all of us is I think very pertinent to this project. It is not only interesting but a science that needs to be grasped by all of us so that we can achieve the endeavor you have put before us concerning the crystals and piezoelectric scenario.

Thanks again for continuing to share with us. I know I appreciate it very much.

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

Comment

• Thanks for the update Altrez

What did you use to contain the crystals? Did you break them down to a powder? (Not saying that is right or wrong) What did your lab buddies @ the university say about the crystal sample?
                    Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                      Thanks for the update Altrez

What did you use to contain the crystals? Did you break them down to a powder? (Not saying that is right or wrong) What did your lab buddies @ the university say about the crystal sample?
                      I tired it three different ways with a small battery ACID container and without "free floating". I used a small amount of epoxy to bind some crystals to a thin metal plate as well.

I did slightly crush them while scraping into smaller chunks some is very fine like baby powder.

They have not wrote back as of yet. They are having midterms so I don't think they have much time to do independent lab analyst as of yet. But they will soon because I have offered free beer and pizza lol.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by Roland View Post
                        Altrez used U S Fogger in his Water Spark plug projects. So when he adds HHO to that just water vapor, he gets larger ignition effects. (no crystals involved in those test)

So apparently his crystals did not create any measurable HHO in his Crystal testing.
                        That is exactly right.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post

FRC
                          The ultrasonic generator alone does not produce any HHO. There are studies that say if you combine an Ultrasonic source and ZnO crystals you produce small amounts of HHO.

When I added the crystals I made they did not produce any different results then just running with the water mist alone.

So to better understand the amount of HHO that I would need to generate in my experiments I added an outside controllable HHO source that pumped into the water that the ultrasonic generator sits in. Therefor I am simulating the effects of HHO mixed with water mist and then combusted by a water spark plug.

Its very easy to replicate the effect and it has been done before by many people. The source that we are using in this thread is ZnO crystals.

A properly built engine can run on a very fine mist of water when it is exploded with enough force. If you read the waterspark plug thread it will give you an absolute wealth of knowledge in the idea.

So I am moving into making a working model using HHO and water mist. Once someone posts a good method to make crystals and can prove they work then we can use that as our HHO source.

Once you get into running an engine it gets very difficult to do. You have got to keep a consent pressure and gas water mix ratio and have it at the right micron level.

-Altrez
                          Last edited by altrez; 03-02-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                            The ultrasonic generator alone does not produce any HHO. There are studies that say if you combine an Ultrasonic source and ZnO crystals you produce small amounts of HHO.

When I added the crystals I made they did not produce any different results then just running with the water mist alone.

So to better understand the amount of HHO that I would need to generate in my experiments I added an outside controllable HHO source that pumped into the water that the ultrasonic generator sits in. Therefor I am simulating the effects of HHO mixed with water mist and then combusted by a water spark plug.

Its very easy to replicate the effect and it has been done before by many people. The thing that is using to this thread is using ZnO crystals as the HHO source.

A properly built engine can run on a very fine mist of water when it is exploded with enough force. If you read the waterspark plug thread it will give you an absolute wealth of knowledge in the idea.

So I am moving into making a working model using HHO and water mist. Once someone posts a good method to make crystals and can prove they work then we can use that as our HHO source.

Once you get into running an engine it gets very difficult to do. You have got to keep a consent pressure and gas water mix ration and have it at the right micron level.

-Altrez
                            Ultrasonic stage is better for transform ONLY water in vapour using low energy power, after you need another stage at high voltage for transform water vapour in plasma.
                            When you reach plasmable state with other stage similarry to meyer injector you obtain pure HHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by tutanka View Post
                              Ultrasonic stage is better for transform ONLY water in vapour using low energy power, after you need another stage at high voltage for transform water vapour in plasma.
                              When you reach plasmable state with other stage similarry to meyer injector you obtain pure HHO.
                              Hello tutanka,

Yes that's the way I understand it to work as well. I have not been successful with my Meyer's replication as of yet. Perhaps one day.

-Altrez

Comment

• Power1 (Response to reply #57 on OU)

Power1,

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it very much even though it went right over my head.

Best Regards,
                                Slovenia

Comment

Working...
                                X