No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For QMC who joined energeticforum just 6 days ago and has a total of 9 posts on this forum and all of them in this thread. I seriously doubt you are interested in pursuing what is being freely given here. I could say a lot more about what I suspect are your motives but for now I'll leave out the speculation. This is powerme's baby and those who want to give it a try will do so. I believe he has good reasons to do things as he is and I believe they are good intentions. So if you don't like it then I'd suggest you leave the this thread alone so everyone else here can learn as they wish to do. I haven't seen anyone jumping ship yet but some of us are busy and also waiting on parts/supplies.
    Perhaps you did not read the University of Wisconsin article link posted here that validates the concept of producing hydrogen through the use of ZnO crystals and ultrasonics. I have no doubt this works and is now just a matter of learning or creating our own methods to put it all together. I sense powerme's impatience is largely his desire to share in the excitement we will have when we get this working and in the pleasure of a teacher's knowing that he has given people the ability and spark to think for themselves.
    Last edited by ewizard; 02-23-2011, 05:54 AM.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Powerme Hints & Tidbits

Power1 is participating in several threads and he's dropping a lot of hints and little tidbits in a lot of different places that affect the crystals. I shared links to some archived files I put up on scribd for us all to use. I would suggest getting these and reading up on all the threads I have listed to see what you can find. If there is interest, I will continue to share my updates to those files. If not, I'll just keep them in my backup drive. I don't want to wast any more of Powerme's time, but perhaps some of us should compare notes elsewhere. We could set up a website apart from this one where we could get down to business without any distractions and share more than we are here. I would be glad to set up the site if anyone has interest in doing so. It would be by invitation only and if by chance we got a detractor we'd kick him out quickly. Anyway, for you information.

Comment

• I am very excited about this. I have been threatened by Aaron on the Water Spark thread. I have ordered all of my materials.

I also saw this on the Bedini thread.
        Originally posted by Aaron
        If you post one more time, you will be removed.
        With the suspicious attacks by QMC, I hope we willl be able to finish this projects. I will consult with my Attorney and see what my Rights are, We do live in a FREE COUNTRY!. Thank you power1.

Comment

• original post:
          @power1
          please answer my questions, I had posted them last week.

- What is the length of the cosmic rays?.

- If the molecule of your battery's alloy was a wheel, and the cosmic ray wave was a stick pushing it into momentum, what size should the wheel be?

- why does atomic decay occurs?.

- why is it reversed at nano scale?.

- what is transmutation, say you take some potassium chloride tablets and all of your rebelled liquid is collected and analyzed, there will be no potassium but sodium chloride, what is happening?. - there was extensive work done on biological transmutation, it's available on google books.

The very silly earth batteries that is being replicated was first researched back in 1532, WHY the step back in time to Medival period?.

So much work has already been done on everything being done here, different rock, different elements, their potentials, electrochemical properties.

SAVE people time, show them how to obtain real usable power from common elements. Show them how to refine common material therefore increasing their energy potential.

Someone posted a chart of element relative permititty, look at it, use it.
          Get research already done on Element elecrical polarity, Use it. Every locale has different resources, utilize what is available locally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by power1
          look at me world, I can light a little led, follow me monkies, not to insult you but intelligent beings will not devote so much effort if the application is worthless.

If you post one more time, you will be removed.

Aaron Murakami
          Last edited by Firangi; 02-23-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Alternative forum

To Firangi, Powerme, Slovenia and anyone else who wants to continue I am sure you would be welcome to join the "hereticalbuilders.com" forum. You can freely express your opinions there without being threatened. Naysayers are just ignored. I don't think anyone has ever been threatened there. There are several people at that forum that have been banned from this one.

Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• H
              Originally posted by citfta View Post
              To Firangi, Powerme, Slovenia and anyone else who wants to continue I am sure you would be welcome to join the "hereticalbuilders.com" forum. You can freely express your opinions there without being threatened. Naysayers are just ignored. I don't think anyone has ever been threatened there. There are several people at that forum that have been banned from this one.

Carroll
              Hi Carroll
              I agree. I will leave my browser open and wait for power1.

I have been threatened and wrongly accused.

Comment

• guys, this is getting very aggressive, I will move our discussions to a regular forum, may be a Chemistry Forum where members have honest open views. I will post a link soon.

Thank you all for you're efforts.

Great Job. Together, we will make a Change, very soon.

Comment

• Firangi, Is this an attempt to derail this thread and the info within???

If not, please post that non related, counter-productive subjects somewhere else. Let this thread continue on topic, please. I for one think this is important info. Thank You
                  Last edited by Roland; 02-24-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Zinc oxide powder

I just found this source for nano particle sized zinc oxide powder. The price seems reasonable to me. It is on sale for $9.99 with free shipping for 1 pound. If this works then it would save a lot of effort trying to make your own. I just ordered a pound to try it out. I don't recall powerme saying how much we needed. I'll go back through the posts again after I finish posting this. Here is the link:

Zinc Oxide Powder

Carroll
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                      Perhaps you did not read the University of Wisconsin article link posted here that validates the concept of producing hydrogen through the use of ZnO crystals and ultrasonics.
                      Found the article. Yes, I see that it made the rounds in popular science journalism recently. Yes, it appears possible to harvest miniscule amounts of hydrogen gas from ambient vibrational sources using piezoelectrics. No, this does not relate in any way to bedroom humidifiers, gas generators for the production of hydrogen, or the production of power anywhere near 3kW without, say, tens of thousands of cubic feet of water densely packed with piezos and subjected to huge ultrasonic vibration produced at great energy expense.

You realize that the researchers were producing on the order of 30 parts per million hydrogen gas per hour, right? Are you aware of what a minute amount of energy this is? And as I said, it's hard to gauge the validity of Powerme's particular claims (claims which appear to be energies many orders of magnitude higher than the Wisconsin research accomplished) because he absolutely refuses to even state clearly what exactly his claims are. This is undeniable, as he himself just admitted that he was intentionally obfuscating in order to make attempts are replication more difficult. But I guess you think that's just masterful didactics. Others have little time for such nonsense, as the abandonment of this thread by the early participants indicates.
                      Last edited by QMC; 02-24-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Qmc

If you look at Altrez's video with the plazma spark and ultrasonic. He demonstrates that the concept does work, and that is without the zinc
                        crystals. However, I do agree with most of what you are saying. Powerme's
                        approach is rather bizarre. He claims he has information he is withholding and
                        will reveal later. He has some sort of superiority notion about himself and is
                        impatient with the members' progress on this project. Occasionally he goes
                        off on some rant about fasting or some claim to some sort of spirituality. There
                        is a fine line between genius and madness, and he seems to be exhiibiting manic
                        depression or bypolar behavior. Anyway that's my view.

FRC

Comment

• Thanks Carroll

Thanks Carroll!! Great find.

Originally posted by citfta View Post

Carroll

Comment

• He doesnt claim to produce huge amounts of hydrogen, but injecting the water fog/hydrogen with a high performance spark plug give you the power to split the water molecule in the combustion chamber, and isnt that all we need.
                            As a matter of fact its probably safer than pure hydrogen/oxygen.
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post

Carroll
                              They wouldnt let me register over there. guess Im not in the click
                              Personally I dont want to argue just learn.
                              David
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Hi Dave, I have never heard of anyone being refused over there. I did have a little trouble getting registered though. They had some kind of a glitch in the registration process but I thought they had that fixed. You can send a PM to Inquorate (he's on here and there too) I think he is one of the moderators over there. Maybe he can help. If that doesn't work let me know and I will send him a PM over there.

Carroll

Comment

Working...
                                X