No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you need 30% NH3, the ZnO needs to be dissolved.

Comment

• hey cherry, did you get thread going on Copper sulfate crystals?.

I do have some crystals too, perhaps we can do various experiments there

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
        guys, this is getting very painfully slow for me.

i wish to speed up our process please, there have been a few details that I had ommited as to make your replication a litle more challenging.

when someone is ready to continue, please let us know.

our first ZnO crystals grown by Altrez was to demonstrate ZnO ammonium fusion.
        I wish I could help ease your pain, but I am still waiting on my 30% ammonium and havent had time to distil any 3%. I cant speak for anyone else, but I have a full time job working 64 hrs a week to support a family. I wish I had more time to work on these projects.

Thanks for your time and patience.
        Rick

Comment

6kwh genset bought from local source, 10 hp gasoline engine....
          Thanks for this explanation. Am I to understand that you're burning gasoline in the generator as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by QMC View Post
            Thanks for this explanation. Am I to understand that you're burning gasoline in the generator as well?
            this is tired worn out discussion.

a pint of gas was used to start generator, after sufficient amount of HHO atomize water is produced, the gasoline is shut off completely and ICE is switch over to atomize water HHO,

this technology is not new nor exotic, selective membranes seperates H, O2 and Atomize water, check valve allows storage of various gas in holding tank as to allow closed loop start stop without the need for additional fossil fuel.

please, this is a Help for Effort project, show me efforts, bno free luch for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
              I wish I could help ease your pain, but I am still waiting on my 30% ammonium and havent had time to distil any 3%. I cant speak for anyone else, but I have a full time job working 64 hrs a week to support a family. I wish I had more time to work on these projects.

Thanks for your time and patience.
              please, do simple solar distillation and conserve labor for monetary slaving.

good efforts, thanks for your interest.

Comment

a pint of gas was used to start generator, after sufficient amount of HHO atomize water is produced, the gasoline is shut off completely and ICE is switch over to atomize water HHO...
                Let's be perfectly clear: You have consumed no more than one pint of gasoline, while continuously powering a 3kw load for some amount of time.

Is this correct? For how long has the load been powered in this way?

Comment

Let's be perfectly clear: You have consumed no more than one pint of gasoline, while continuously powering a 3kw load for some amount of time.

Is this correct? For how long has the load been powered in this way?
                  already answered, if you are not here to conduct the experiment, then you DO NOT belong here.

Comment

already answered, if you are not here to conduct the experiment, then you DO NOT belong here.
                    Powerme, what you don't seem to understand is that it's perfectly reasonable for people to thoroughly assess your rather spectacular claims in order to determine if the experiment is worth conducting in the first place.

Others have already lost interest, in case you haven't noticed, because your attitude is grandiose, impatient, and intentionally unhelpful (see for example your recent claim that you've purposefully left out information in order to make replication of your claims more difficult). This recent reply of yours leaves me similarly disinterested in trying to extract any more information about your claims.

As it stands, no, I do not believe that you have single-handedly overturned the laws of physics as currently understood, but can't be bothered to answer basic questions about your triumph.

Comment

• useless questions

I don't understand why some people jump into the middle of a thread and insist on asking questions over and over again that have already been answered. Powerme as already said he ran the generator for 4 hours on 1 gallon of water. He also posted how many hundreds of hours he has run other engines. If you are not going to read the whole thread then don't expect someone to keep answering the same thing over and over.

Sorry for jumping in powerme but I can easily see why you are loosing patience with the questions. Thank you so much for all you have shared.

Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                        I don't understand why some people jump into the middle of a thread and insist on asking questions over and over again that have already been answered.
                        I've read the entire thread. If you'd like to point out where I or anyone else asked questions "over and over again" that were already answered, please do so now.

If Powerme was anywhere near forthcoming, clear, and good-faith in his communication, and yet he was beset by repetitive questions despite repeatedly answering them satisfactorily, you might have something close to a point. But that's not really what happened, is it? How does your point appear in light of Powerme's recent admission that he purposefully left out information in order to make would-be replicators' lives more difficult?

If you think Powerme's claims regarding free power generation have been clearly made, I ask you to spell them out for me. How much gasoline is burned? What other sources of power, including batteries and line power, are utilized? And how much energy is drawn from the system? Powerme has made claims about how much water he "burns," which you've repeated, but I'm not interested in this claim. I'm interested in claims regarding net energy gain. No, they have not been spelled out clearly by Powerme. Since you're getting more from Powerme's words than anyone else here, why don't you let me in on the secret?

Comment

I've read the entire thread. If you'd like to point out where I or anyone else asked questions "over and over again" that were already answered, please do so now.

If Powerme was anywhere near forthcoming, clear, and good-faith in his communication, and yet he was beset by repetitive questions despite repeatedly answering them satisfactorily, you might have something close to a point. But that's not really what happened, is it? How does your point appear in light of Powerme's recent admission that he purposefully left out information in order to make would-be replicators' lives more difficult?

If you think Powerme's claims regarding free power generation have been clearly made, I ask you to spell them out for me. How much gasoline is burned? What other sources of power, including batteries and line power, are utilized? And how much energy is drawn from the system? Powerme has made claims about how much water he "burns," which you've repeated, but I'm not interested in this claim. I'm interested in claims regarding net energy gain. No, they have not been spelled out clearly by Powerme. Since you're getting more from Powerme's words than anyone else here, why don't you let me in on the secret?
                          why don't you gather the materials and we'll conduct a replication.

there is no reason to explain the process as
                          1- you first need to abolish the false knowledge called Physic. Explain why atomic decay is reversed at molecular level, why do elements become self powered such as singlular crystal at nano scale.

2- by empowering people to exercise their own wisdom and intelligence, they don't have a clue of their abilities and how abundant nature is, all one needs is available freely.

I have simplified the process by removing chemicals that have been restricted from public access, therefore encouraging people to take control of their intelligence, by letting them see how nature operates, how certain elements can be fused together to achieve the same propeties.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                            I don't understand why some people jump into the middle of a thread and insist on asking questions over and over again that have already been answered. Powerme as already said he ran the generator for 4 hours on 1 gallon of water. He also posted how many hundreds of hours he has run other engines. If you are not going to read the whole thread then don't expect someone to keep answering the same thing over and over.

Sorry for jumping in powerme but I can easily see why you are loosing patience with the questions. Thank you so much for all you have shared.

Carroll
                            thanks for your interest.

Comment

• Power1

This is a hurry up and wait kind of scenario for me.

I have received my Zinc Oxide and 30% ammonium should be here by Friday.

I have a Heat-Stirrer on the way also due Friday.

The Foggers due ??? but i will break down and buy one local if i get the crystals ready before they arrive.

I have not yet bought any glassware as I'm looking for a good deal and i want to get everything glass at once, i can make do with jars i already have if i have to.

I was just looking at my friends Piezo-Crystal radio today (late 1800 model I think). It needs some repair, but to think they ran without conventional power (batteries...) make you think how technology cycles back around again and again.

Just to let you know many of us are invested in you & your Technology. I for one cant wait to get this tested

Now, when you say "you left things out" I hope you you left out improvement-advice and the likes, and not that it wont work as you laid out so far. That is concerning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roland View Post
                                Power1

This is a hurry up and wait kind of scenario for me.

I have received my Zinc Oxide and 30% ammonium should be here by Friday.

I have a Heat-Stirrer on the way also due Friday.

The Foggers due ??? but i will break down and buy one local if i get the crystals ready before they arrive.

I have not yet bought any glassware as I'm looking for a good deal and i want to get everything glass at once, i can make do with jars i already have if i have to.

I was just looking at my friends Piezo-Crystal radio today (late 1800 model I think). It needs some repair, but to think they ran without conventional power (batteries...) make you think how technology cycles back around again and again.

Just to let you know many of us are invested in you & your Technology. I for one cant wait to get this tested

Now, when you say "you left things out" I hope you you left out improvement-advice and the likes, and not that it wont work as you laid out so far. That is concerning.
                                thank you for your effort, no rush on the fogger, be patient.

you can use simple mason jars, they are heat resistant and cost much less, simple tube with fittings can be used for distillation, be creative, that is the whole purpose of this project.

your crystal set makes me wonder too, what is in today's elecronic components?
                                They just use them in discrete.

Comment

Working...
                                X