No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone needs zinc, please get some zamak and we'll work on that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
      thank you, now make it 30%, you can safely ans easily.

good progress
      Heat it and condense in another container?
      Rick

Comment

• I gave you the names of those 4 sites

Hi Power1,

I gave you the names of those 4 sites and a brief background of what we had done there but when I thought you were looking for the answer to another question, I took that post down. I'm not an idiot but you are hard to understand for me and some of the others.

The sites I mentioned before in the post I took down were:
        1) Waterfuel Workshop
        2) Alternate Waterfuel Workshop
        3) Alternate D18
        4) Nitrogen Hydroxide Cell

As far as I know none of our guys was successful except Bob Boyce. We had a lot of really big names in the group too. The Joe Cells we had going were alive and affected the owner's of them, but as far as I know nobody got any good results with them in their cars.

Sorry for the misunderstanding before. I answered the question about my sites and missed the other question which I thought was the one you said I failed to answer.

Anyway, I do feel that you have something to offer us and I'd like to be one of the persons who receives it. We definitely have a sort of communication barrier though.

Best Regards,
        David Fine

Originally posted by power1 View Post
        Slovenia,
        I was simply asking for the name of the 4 websites that you had owned.

With your past experience, what do you think is stopping those that knows how to make Energy from the environment from succeeding in letting others know.

What is stopping others from learning?.

This sure is a painful process for me, at this pace, we'll get a generator to run on ZnO HHO in years.

I am not the only one that had tried to share our found knowledge.

We all have been manipulated in the same system, you can always make the change, It's your call not mine.

Comment

• Want To Learn Your Knowledge

I want to learn from you Power1. I'm not trying to fight with you. You have a knowledge I really want to learn. You are the teacher. Please be patient for a little longer. Thanks!!

I know we have been lied to and taught wrong science in the past, so I am eager to learn from you.

Comment

• Thanks Ewizard!!

Thanks Ewizard!! I really think that everything Powerme / Power1 is telling us has real merit and I want to understand it all. He's a very bright fellow and at times not that easy for me to follow.

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
            Slovenia, I'll take a shot at answering that for you. Maybe powerme just means that if you gain expertise through hands on learning and careful observation that the knowledge gained can NOT be easily forgotten or taken away. I may be wrong but that's what I thought was intended.

Comment

• Power1 Recommended Books

Power1 recommended two books to us in this thread, (i.e.: Elementary Treatise in Electricity and Magnetism, a better defined version for the lay man available Free on google books.

by George Carey Foster, Jules François Joubert, Edmund Atkinson
              Longmans, Green, and co., 1896 - Science - 576 pages

&

A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism by James Clerk Maxwell).

He strongly suggests that we read both these books to gain a more exacting picture on what has been kept from us.

Power1 said, "Make time to read this book, it's the only way to knowing the truth. Then make your own devices to harvest and transform energy"

Anyway, the links to download these books are posted below:

Elementary treatise on electricity and magnetism
              by George Carey Foster, Jules François Joubert, Edmund Atkinson

Elementary treatise on electricity ... - Google Books

Treatise on Electricity & Magnetism
              by James Clerk Maxwell

A treatise on electricity and magnetism : Maxwell, James Clerk, 1831-1879 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The Maxwell book is very heavy reading indeed, but I feel we really need to read and understand these books.

Comment

• Archiving

I'm archiving all of Power1's posts in case something happens and they become unavailable through the regular channels. If that happens, they will be made available to those who want them.

I just wanted to make you aware that they have been backed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                  I want to learn from you Power1. I'm not trying to fight with you. You have a knowledge I really want to learn. You are the teacher. Please be patient for a little longer. Thanks!!

I know we have been lied to and taught wrong science in the past, so I am eager to learn from you.
                  I am no different from you or anyone else, We are all the same.

Do not elevate any one above you, you are the authority, for as long as you continue to search else where, your own intelligence will be suppressed, the opposite of what I am trying to achieve.

I am only relaying what I have found, you will be able to produce the same result all on your own, your own way. Good old books help, anything after 1910 is mostly based on the Established Lies.

Thank you for your answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                    Heat it and condense in another container?
                    that will work, a simple calculation will give you 30%, just distill to obtain 30%.

take all precautions.

Nitrate can be harvested by liquefying air, a little more complicated but not hard, we'll do that at a later stage.

Comment

• It may be difficult to obtain the Ammonium Hydroxide at the 30% concentration, I have no problem with this but you guys may have.

You can produce this from Store bought ammonium. Get 1 gallon bottle for this project. This is easy and safe as you only need low heat, ammonium will gladly boil and evaporate at above 36 deg C.

Easiest way to concentrate ammonium is to have 2 containers, both containing 3%.

Now heat up container A and collect the ammonium in container B, therefore concentrating strength of B.

How much should you put in container A and houw much in container B.

How much ammonium will you need to add to container B to raise content from 3% to 30%?

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                        Slovenia, I'll take a shot at answering that for you. Maybe powerme just means that if you gain expertise through hands on learning and careful observation that the knowledge gained can NOT be easily forgotten or taken away. I may be wrong but that's what I thought was intended.

Altrez try not to be discouraged. You don't learn chemistry overnight and not everyone is going to get it right first time around. Some things have to be done with extreme precision in making or refining chemicals. I don't think this is one that needs that much precision but the better you can do the higher your yield will be of crystals. Either way it's worth giving them a try as you've gone this far.
                        thanks for your efforts, lets get this finished.

Comment

• anyone not sure of how to do concentration, please ask question.

we dont want you ending up with nasty fumes, please be safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
                            >snip
                            Now heat up container A and collect the ammonium in container B, therefore concentrating strength of B.

How much should you put in container A and houw much in container B.

How much ammonium will you need to add to container B to raise content from 3% to 30%?
                            Since the ammonia will evaporate first upon heating (rather than water it's mixed with) I think it would take 1 liter at 3% to make 100 ml at 30%.
                            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                              Since the ammonia will evaporate first upon heating (rather than water it's mixed with) I think it would take 1 liter at 3% to make 100 ml at 30%.
                              great job

what will be most convenient way of doing this, simple and safely?.

Comment

• hey Slovenia,
                                I speak in plain simple language, please do not complicate what I say. I ask that you please do not look up to me, Look up to yourself only.

When I say it is your call, don't translate it to other form, thats complication.

I simply mean it is your calling, who's calling?.
                                You, your higher self has been calling all this time, but have you heard the calling?.

Simple, I am not picking a fight, my words are simple, take them for their simple meanings, no games played like metaphors etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X