Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slovenia,
    I had gone that path looking for answers but all efforts were exhausted with little result.

we are no different from other beings, grow a simple plant as your guide. do what has been done unto you to the plant, have another plant nourished with nature, you will see the outcome.

many people have tried to come forward with working free energy, all efforts have failed, inventors gets tired of trying and the world continues with business as usual.

with your expertise, how can this knowledge be taken away and forgotten so easily?.

what were the name of your forums if you don't mind me asking?.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
      Most useful elements have been restricted from the public,
      Ammonium
      Sulfur
      Phosphorus

What happens when you fuse those elements with crystals or other conductors?.

This will be a Reward for Effort only, no free lunches because you will never see What it is if you dont learn and do it. Show me efforts, I give you help.

altrez, your crystals will have effeciency of 1 in a scale of 10, you will achieve 10 if you have the desire to know, good efforts, please lets continue.

Why will they only have a 1? And what is 1 on the scale? I don't understand? How does one make higher efficiency crystals?

Please forgive me if I sound rude but it seems like you are starting to say that science has no way to measure this? And that you cannot prove you have been successful?

If that is so then good luck to you powerme I hope all your travels are safe. Perhaps you have read a few pdf's and understand the basics of how this should work? Perhaps you want everyone else to work hard to figure it out because you cant?

Why don't you just post the method for us to replicate without all the nonsense? Pictures and video would be great as proof of what you are saying! Otherwise it seems that you really don't have anything else to offer but theory's of how something might work.

Take Care,

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
        You can get it at lowes / home depot and walmart make sure you get plain ammonium no additives or it wont work.

-Altrez
        The walmart brand is only 2.5%. It also has surfactant in it.

Walmart.com: Great Value: Ammonia, 64 Oz: Household Essentials
        Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
          The walmart brand is only 2.5%. It also has surfactant in it.

Walmart.com: Great Value: Ammonia, 64 Oz: Household Essentials
          Buy from commercial cleaning supply, I got common ammonium from Longs Drugs and it works.

Try it, post result. You will learn on your own How crystals work, that is the purpose of my actions.

Comment

• Slovenia,
            you did not address my question.

you can not dissect truth from your higher intelligence, i can sense everyones response and am merely playing along with the silly games.

i restrict myself from going to public places because of such effects.

if that is your choosing, then let it be.

Comment

• altrez,
              the only way for you to learn is from seeing and understanding what is happening, you can make the same crystals from many other elements once you understand the principles.

be sincere with your responces, common ammonium does not freeze, it takes a lot to freeze it, a sealed mason jar heated to 60 degrees and constantly cooled with a moist small towel does not vent fumes as you had described.

i will play the silly games of this forum and let the people know of the truth.

Comment

• i don't follow so called scientific standards, as such none sense does not exist, my scale was based on my findings.

it does not take much to liberate HHO with crystals. My measurements based on a scale of 10, you can run your Internal Combustion Engine on crystals of 2 efficiency.

I am trying to make you see Nature for what it is, they can take away ZnO tomorrow, but with your knowledge, you can make different crystals.

Please lets continue. Show me results and I will give you Help.

That is the only way, for you to know the truth.

Comment

• Did Not Address My Question

Power1,

I'll go back and look at your question again. I was not trying to avoid answering your question.

You have a unique way of looking at things and though it fascinates me, it is hard for me to follow you because I don't understand where you are coming from and/or what you are trying to say. I do think that what you say has merit and I feel that what you have to say is very important for us to here. I feel that strongly.

Slovenia

Originally posted by power1 View Post
                  Slovenia,
                  you did not address my question.

you can not dissect truth from your higher intelligence, i can sense everyones response and am merely playing along with the silly games.

i restrict myself from going to public places because of such effects.

if that is your choosing, then let it be.

Comment

altrez,
                    the only way for you to learn is from seeing and understanding what is happening, you can make the same crystals from many other elements once you understand the principles.

be sincere with your responces, common ammonium does not freeze, it takes a lot to freeze it, a sealed mason jar heated to 60 degrees and constantly cooled with a moist small towel does not vent fumes as you had described.

i will play the silly games of this forum and let the people know of the truth.
                    Its pretty much a given that I did something wrong. But I documented it with videos and time logs that I posted.

Perhaps I just don't understand your logic. Good luck man.

-Altrez

Comment

• Slovenia, I'll take a shot at answering that for you. Maybe powerme just means that if you gain expertise through hands on learning and careful observation that the knowledge gained can NOT be easily forgotten or taken away. I may be wrong but that's what I thought was intended.

Altrez try not to be discouraged. You don't learn chemistry overnight and not everyone is going to get it right first time around. Some things have to be done with extreme precision in making or refining chemicals. I don't think this is one that needs that much precision but the better you can do the higher your yield will be of crystals. Either way it's worth giving them a try as you've gone this far.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                        Slovenia, I'll take a shot at answering that for you. Maybe powerme just means that if you gain expertise through hands on learning and careful observation that the knowledge gained can NOT be easily forgotten or taken away. I may be wrong but that's what I thought was intended.

Altrez try not to be discouraged. You don't learn chemistry overnight and not everyone is going to get it right first time around. Some things have to be done with extreme precision in making or refining chemicals. I don't think this is one that needs that much precision but the better you can do the higher your yield will be of crystals. Either way it's worth giving them a try as you've gone this far.
                        Yes I am going to tomorrow. And will post everything I can. Any specific tests you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                          Yes I am going to tomorrow. And will post everything I can. Any specific tests you want?
                          that will be great.

how would you test for presence of HHO, and how can you test combustion?.

here's a pic your ZnO that I reproduced, not frozen and no fume from boiling. this can be done safely at home if you use common sense.

good job man, keep us posted.
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1298247585
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Slovenia,
                            I was simply asking for the name of the 4 websites that you had owned.

With your past experience, what do you think is stopping those that knows how to make Energy from the environment from succeeding in letting others know.

What is stopping others from learning?.

This sure is a painful process for me, at this pace, we'll get a generator to run on ZnO HHO in years.

I am not the only one that had tried to share our found knowledge.

We all have been manipulated in the same system, you can always make the change, It's your call not mine.
                            Last edited by power1; 02-21-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

that will be great.

how would you test for presence of HHO, and how can you test combustion?.

here's a pic your ZnO that I reproduced, not frozen and no fume from boiling. this can be done safely at home if you use common sense.

good job man, keep us posted.
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1298247585
                              Thanks for the pic! A picture is worth a thousand words!

That is Blue Ribbon brand. It is only around 3% ammonium, not 30%.
                              Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                                Thanks for the pic! A picture is worth a thousand words!

That is Blue Ribbon brand. It is only around 3% ammonium, not 30%.
                                thank you, now make it 30%, you can safely ans easily.

good progress

Comment

Working...
                                X