Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
    Altrez,
    does not look right, ammonia should be 30% and water 70%, not dilute of household ammonia further, check your label for content %

it does not freeze at 0 deg C

you need to reflux by boiling it in ts own vapor, crystals is fused with ammonia, can not let vapor evaporate.
    It is %30 ammonia %70 water I checked it. I have no way to reflux and did not know you had to. I will keep it sealed during the last heat cycle but if I get no yield at all I am afraid this will be the last test for me as I must move on to other projects.

Once someone has posted videos and pictures with a step by step instruction then I will try again.

I will post the results of this last run. around 6:00 or so.

-Altrez

Comment

• trying again

After all this new information. Went back to my previous concoction of
      zinc gluconate and ammonia (still had not evaporated yet). Mixed in some more
      ammonia, heated on stove with Mason jar (worked well but pyrex would be better) also mixed in some epsom salts- magnesium sulphate hepta hydrate.
      Don't know whether it will work but sure works good rejuvenating batteries.
      In the freezer now. Will see what happens.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
        After all this new information. Went back to my previous concoction of
        zinc gluconate and ammonia (still had not evaporated yet). Mixed in some more
        ammonia, heated on stove with Mason jar (worked well but pyrex would be better) also mixed in some epsom salts- magnesium sulphate hepta hydrate.
        Don't know whether it will work but sure works good rejuvenating batteries.
        In the freezer now. Will see what happens.

FRC
        great, keep us posted on your findings

Comment

• My solution turned into liquid again 2 minutes after being out of the freezer.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
            It is %30 ammonia %70 water I checked it. I have no way to reflux and did not know you had to. I will keep it sealed during the last heat cycle but if I get no yield at all I am afraid this will be the last test for me as I must move on to other projects.

Once someone has posted videos and pictures with a step by step instruction then I will try again.

I will post the results of this last run. around 6:00 or so.

-Altrez
            my crystals is identical to powder with naked eye, you need microscope to see them better.

it took me many tries, follow your insctinct, do as you wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
              Altrez,
              does not look right, ammonia should be 30% and water 70%, not dilute of household ammonia further, check your label for content %

it does not freeze at 0 deg C

you need to reflux by boiling it in ts own vapor, crystals is fused with ammonia, can not let vapor evaporate.
              Can you please post a picture of some crystals you have made so we all can see what does look right?

Thanks,

-Altrez

Comment

My solution turned into liquid again 2 minutes after being out of the freezer.

-Altrez
                excess water, anyone buying ammonia should get industial cleaners from supply warehouse.

Comment

Can you please post a picture of some crystals you have made so we all can see what does look right?

Thanks,

-Altrez
                  in time, you are doing just fine.

Comment

• guys, your thoughts can continue into sleep REM where you are still conscious, you can answer a lot of questions there.

Tesla was right, ideas just flows to you, there is no Law to manifesting matter, everyone can come up with their own method and still arrive at the same result, that's the natural logic I hope that you will gain.

Comment

Thanks,

-Altrez
                      Be real careful with your work, these vapors are flamable and toxic, not scare but a friendly reminder.

Comment

• Thank You Very Much!!

Thanks for what you have shared Power1. This is incredible stuff.

Originally posted by power1 View Post
                        Slovenia, there is no such place for one stop knowledge, perhaps you can start a new site open freely and concile these findings there.

start changes with self first, cleanse your body, eat natural food, natural water - i have to travel miles and hike to unpoluted source for water weekly, not easy.

start with the Treatsie of Electricity book I posted, there are many online forums for making different things, books etc.

the knowledge comes to you naturally, overtime it's a natural sensory.

from my sea extract, i found ormus, take it, that helps too, look online.

you have to make sacrifices, abolish everything synthetic.

Comment

Update:

YouTube - znotest

So far it seems no crystals have formed. The next step is to heat it back up to 60 degrees Celsius and let it sit at that temp for 2 hours.

I will post an update around 6:00 PM CDT

-Altrez
                          Since the crystals will be extremely small I'm not sure you will be able to see them or at least not individual ones. I'm guessing it may look more like white very fine sand. Still waiting on my ZnO to show up. Also trying to find one of several foggers I've got but I'm sure I'll end up buying a bigger one at some point. Good luck with the crystalization.
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Well seems like all I ended up with is ZnO Paste. I tried my best with what I had. looks exactly like it did when I started. Wet ZnO powder. If one of you manage to get this to work please post the results.

-Altrez

Comment

Well seems like all I ended up with is ZnO Paste. I tried my best with what I had. looks exactly like it did when I started. Wet ZnO powder. If one of you manage to get this to work please post the results.

-Altrez
                              let sit cold, pour off ammonium and let ZnO dry, then continue with testing, cap your container and duct out hose, H escape fast.

good job.

Comment

• Just found this thread today, awesome keep up the good work, will try this after the project Im on, similar tech.
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X