Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slovenia
    Yes, I feel quite impressed with Powerme too. He's definitely not the average guy. I'll bet he knows about pineal gland activation too. Thanks Powerme!!
    thanks for the compliment but I rather have you not continue such occult, I as starting to feel uncomfortable though.

the knowledge is within you, you do not need to force your connection as it does not work that way, you must pay your dues by being sincere and doing virtues such as abolishment of greed and self control of materialistic desires, all will come into place.

but please, lets concentrate on this project.

Comment

• ok guys, I got a tyvek envelope and filled with water and placed on napkin, after 10 minutes, still dry. Looks like it's pores are less than a micrometer.

stick with battery membrane, that I know that will work.

Comment

• what I have been using is Nafion membrane from our Lab, it is a a bit pricey.

I have used battery membranes in my other water experiments and it is wettable.

can't wait for someone to start their crystals, please keep us updated.

Comment

• someone had asked about the ZnO fuel consumption, it was 4 hrs per gallon running a 10 hp 6kwh genset with 1/2 constant load draw.

i had posted this on the magnet thread earlier, just catching up with the thread.

Comment

• ultasonic

I think my best bet locally for the right device will have to be an ultrasonic
            cool mist humidifier. There are Sunbeam models and Braun at Wal Mart and
            Canadian Tire. They are around $69.95. Unless anyone knows if the cheaper Vicks ones are ultrasonic. There are mini USB versions at Wal Mart , but I think that is in the US only.

FRC

Comment

• Hi FRC:

Noticed you are canadian.. You can order zinc oxide powder at Shoppers Drug Mart, we did today 50g for around $3.00. Will be in stock in 2 business days. We were thinking along the same lines for the cool mist humidifier. We will be looking at second hand shops and flea markets as they are quite pricey new and impatient on ordering it from ebay.

Comment

• Thanks majescott

Do not have a Shopper's here, but could get my sister in Calgary to check there. Thanks for the info.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                  Do not have a Shopper's here, but could get my sister in Calgary to check there. Thanks for the info.

FRC
                  buy from the link i posted earlier, $24.95 shipping included. comes with extra piezo, save and energy and time running around.

Comment

• Powerme

Originally posted by powerme View Post
                    sorry, busy day.

i'll work on diagram and post it up soon.

for the fogger machine, buy this small machine, 1 unit piezo for $24.95, shipping included.

you can run a small engine 20cc on it.

Shopping Cart System

you can design and build your own atomizer and only buy the ceramic piezo cells.
                    If this is the post and link you refered to it does not go anywhere just back here.

FRC
                    Last edited by FRC; 02-19-2011, 12:52 AM. Reason: spacing

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                      If this is the post and link you refered to it does not go anywhere just back here.

FRC
                      Ultrasonic Water Fogger-The Mist Maker

they ship priority mail from Los Angeles, fast delivery.

someone else posted a wholesale link where the same foggers were listed at $14.95, don't know if it makes economical sense in re-selling to others with re-shipping.

Comment

• Fog Design Lamp

Powerme thanks for an interesting thread. A few months back I picked up two of these Fog Design Lamps at a yard sale for 5 dollars a piece. One used and one new.

For the envelopes, are you referring to the white membranes that are found in sealed lead acid batteries used for battery backups and such? I have a few dead ones around here.

Thanks
                        Tim
                        Last edited by chasson321; 06-27-2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Powerme

I found a place in Canada that has them. Last time I ordered something from the
                          U.S. had to pay $26.00 in duties and taxes.

FRC

Comment

• this is powerme, got banned so I have to behave

hurry up already guys, let's finish this.

i don't know how much longer I can do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post
                              Ultrasonic Water Fogger-The Mist Maker

they ship priority mail from Los Angeles, fast delivery.
                              Which one should we buy?

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                                Which one should we buy?
                                the cheapest one, think it's $24.95 can't remember, too many beer .

Comment

Working...
                                X