No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have built my water spark plug and it works. I used this PDF to replicate the great work of all the guys in the Water Spark Plug thread

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Wat...ark%20Plug.pdf
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...arkplug-1.html

I have setup my ultrasonic fogger that I purchased for the water spark plug and it works as well.

I knew all of that would work because of all the research I did on the water spark plug.

Now the new thing that has been added in this thread by powerme is the HHO generation with ZNO Crystals. I received my ZNO powder today and will try to make the crystals this weekend.

I have lots of tests to run with and without the Crystal. Is there anything at all I can do and or post for you guys that would help you out.

Again I do not know if the crystals will work; however I can confirm that the Water Spark Plug and ultra sonic generator does.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
      I have built my water spark plug and it works. I used this PDF to replicate the great work of all the guys in the Water Spark Plug thread

I have setup my ultrasonic fogger that I purchased for the water spark plug and it works as well.

I knew all of that would work because of all the research I did on the water spark plug.

Now the new thing that has been added in this thread by powerme is the HHO generation with ZNO Crystals. I received my ZNO powder today and will try to make the crystals this weekend.

I have lots of tests to run with and without the Crystal. Is there anything at all I can do and or post for you guys that would help you out.

Again I do not know if the crystals will work; however I can confirm that the Water Spark Plug and ultra sonic generator does.

-Altrez
      The water spark plug thread is very long and there are many concepts discussed there. Which one of the things did you do to accomplish that?

Comment

• great job.

can we see a picture of your chamber,

what equipments do you have for heating ?.

I am worried about pressure build up, there are many simple ways to cooling the flask while reflux.

great job.

you're spark method may be a better route for ignition, I am not familiar with it but have seen the new thread by Aaron.

if you can post more info for other to see, that will be great.
        Originally posted by altrez View Post
        I have built my water spark plug and it works. I used this PDF to replicate the great work of all the guys in the Water Spark Plug thread

-Altrez

Comment

• Here is a quick youtube video I made with my phone.

YouTube - Water Spark Plug Test #2

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
            Here is a quick youtube video I made with my phone.

YouTube - Water Spark Plug Test #2

-Altrez
            great test, get a round bowl about the same size as your tupperware, they come with a lid. insert a barb fitting on lid and route hose to gasline of a small engine, you do not need the water spark circuit, just upgrade your small engine plugs to E3 plugd from autopart store. load in 2 envelopes of 30 grams each of ZnO crystals, you can use envelopes found inside lead acid car battery, just seal edge well with water resistant tape. that should let you run your small engine, 20cc staight off ZnO water fuel.

Comment

• get your crystal going and I'll put up my small engine experiments.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post
                get your crystal going and I'll put up my small engine experiments.
                We will see what happens this weekend.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Great work Altrez

We have all been excited by this. It is good to see some verification of it. Which
                  should spur us on even more. Thanks again Powerme, by the way, where are you getting waterproof tape ? I got some years ago at a marine supply when I
                  owned a boat. Have not been able to find it again since. The best I have found to use is clear plastic tape but not as good.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    We have all been excited by this. It is good to see some verification of it. Which
                    should spur us on even more. Thanks again Powerme, by the way, where are you getting waterproof tape ? I got some years ago at a marine supply when I
                    owned a boat. Have not been able to find it again since. The best I have found to use is clear plastic tape but not as good.

FRC
                    no, no, no, thank you guys for making this happen, this has no use for me but others can utilize them well!.

i bought a bunch of tape in china last year, just seal the edge with a hot iron, the envelopes are plastic membrane.

Comment

• take pre-caution and safety measures when opening lead acid battery.

a large battery can make a perfect chamber for ZnO HHO, more on that later.

drain acid, recycle please. save lead for upcoming Radiant Energy Receiver project, you should get over 10 lbs pf lead from each battery.

that translate to over 1000 watts of Free Energy 24hrs daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post
                        thanks for your input, very enticing but I must pass.

i had traded my luxury vehicle for a 30 yrs old truck, I have abolished conveniences that are wasteful, I labor daily in my garden, I would not trade my new found freedom for anything else.

i wish to proceed with the replication, but not just give you my design but rather show you how to empower yourself with natural logics. This is the only way to changing, you have to realize what is wrong first, only then will you be able to see the solutions.

there are many things that is very wrong with our world, i do not want to continue with the never ending ranting, you will see it on your own and together we will make a change.

for those that have attained the knowledge but are comfortable sitting on the sideline, Shame on You, may you be recycled tirelessly for eternity.

Please people, can some one please finish their crystals so that we may continue.

I will post a complete video with my design upon the completion of the first successful replication, anyone can reproduce and sell them, but I demand the the price must be fair, the cost of production for a quality unit shall not exceed $100 if done abroad.

I do not want anything in return as I am quite happy with what I have and current situation.
                        The above statement is just one more reason I believe in what powerme is sharing here. I just bought my Zinc oxide powder.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• I have one question on the envelope. Somewhere back in this thread or possibly the original one it was mentioned about using Tyvek envelopes. Is that what you are referring to as being in a lead acid battery? I'm lost on that statement. I do know a good source of sealable Tyvek envelopes if that is what would be best but if not I'm not sure what the other thing is inside a battery that you mention (but I haven't opened up any lead acid batteries in a long time).

BTW if anyone doesn't know Tyvek it is what is often wrapped around a house during construction as a moisture and wind barrier and yet is breathable unlike plastic (which can lock moisture in a house). Super tough paper looking stuff but almost impossible to tear it. Also used by the post office in the U.S. for some priority mail envelopes.
                          Last edited by ewizard; 02-18-2011, 03:21 AM.
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post

FRC
                            Thank you.. I will be doing more this weekend. Will post results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roland View Post
                              The water spark plug thread is very long and there are many concepts discussed there. Which one of the things did you do to accomplish that?
                              Check out the PDF it has a simple circuit.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                                I have one question on the envelope. Somewhere back in this thread or possibly the original one it was mentioned about using Tyvek envelopes. Is that what you are referring to as being in a lead acid battery? I'm lost on that statement. I do know a good source of sealable Tyvek envelopes if that is what would be best but if not I'm not sure what the other thing is inside a battery that you mention (but I haven't opened up any lead acid batteries in a long time).

BTW if anyone doesn't know Tyvek it is what is often wrapped around a house during construction as a moisture and wind barrier and yet is breathable unlike plastic (which can lock moisture in a house). Super tough paper looking stuff but almost impossible to tear it. Also used by the post office in the U.S. for some priority mail envelopes.
                                i mentioned the battery envelope as it is available easily. it is a composite of polyethylene with silicon and other fibers, very durable and allows 1-30 micrometers pores, water is 1 micro meter in molecule length.

tyvek has smaller pores, 1-10 micro meters, it will work also.

this is not the best to place crystals but the easiest for learning. the crystals will be smaller but they will be contained well enough.

this is where your creativity will come into play.

Comment

Working...
                                X