Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
    Anxious to get started growing some crystals. Waiting on zinc oxide to get here from Florida. It shipped yesterday. My fogger will be a couple weeks. Coming from China. May have to go to the local pet store to get one.

Powerme:
    What you have explained is very simple and staight forward to me. I appreciate your sharing with us. Do you have any pix of your setup you can share?
    glad to hear that you are moving forward with this.

great job, on making crystals, please be careful and use precaution.

for those of you that are growing crystals, a set of chemistry glassware is a good investment. I wish to have as many replication done on ZnO crystals water fuel and then we will move forward to other more practical methods of Electrical Production by harvesting radiations directly.

Comment

• Trolling

Originally posted by powerme View Post
      FRC, please stop trolling witth the same issues and concentrate your efforts on this project, if not then conduct other research.
      I do not no what you mean by trolling. I am currently trying to do about three or four projects. My third attempt on my first one was a success, after burning out parts and having to spend more money for replacement parts. The second one was a partial success on the third attempt, but still have to buy more parts. My first attempt with making the crystals for this was a failure, I am now trying zinc gluconate. If that will not work will heat U.S. pennies or try sunscreen for the zinc oxide. The reason I brought up the other devices was that I am not sure I have the right fogger now. It is "The Fog Machine" model #27924 if anyone knows if this is a piezoelectric one please let me know. I could not find the information on it. It took me over a year to get one of these at this low price $25.00. Had to wait for Halloween. The reason I wanted one was for electronic cigarettes, and was investigating the other devices for this purpose also at the time. I was going through too many expensive e-cig atomizers and was hoping one of these would last longer for this purpose. So after burning out so many other things and having to spend more money on replacements, I want to try and get things right as much as possible to start with.

FRC
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hey FRC,
        pls accept my apologies, no hard feeling.

perhaps you are trying too hard, true knowledge comes naturally, it is just another sensory.

save time by using ZnO powder, I had asked ewizard to post instuctables for those that are new to chemistry or for anyone that has background in this field, my plate is full at the moment.

i hope to get this going for you guys ASAP. Let's do this guys, and tell everyone else about it, that is your obligation.

keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
          .... It is "The Fog Machine" model #27924 if anyone knows if this is a piezoelectric one please let me know. I could not find the information on it. It took me over a year to get one of these at this low price $25.00......

FRC
          Google:

400 Watt Mini Silver Fog Machine With Hand Held Controller
          From Gemmy, Item #27924
          No party is perfect until the atmosphere is just right... and THE FOG MACHINE generates the added element of spookiness that defines a truly frightful Halloween Experience! Mystify your guests & ghouls with layers of foggy fun!

Features:
          400 Watt Fogger Machine (Mini-Silver)
          Hand held controller
          Handle
          Handle Screw - 2 pcs
          Instruction sheet for Fog Machine

Technical Specifications:
          Input Power: 120V, 60HZ, 400W
          Tank Capacity: 0.318 quart (300ml)
          Warming Time: 5-7 Minutes
          Warming Time After Fogging: 75-120 secs.
          Fog Output: 1908 cuft./mn
          Fuse: 125V/4.0A
          Hand Held Controller: 5'
          Length of AC Cord: 5'
          Indoor or Covered Patio Use Only

Note: Fog solution is sold separately
          That is a wrong fogger, it uses heat to vaporate a special fluid.

You need one that stays cold and uses only water. It states normally something like "ultrasonic" or "cold fogger"

Comment

• Thanks Cherryman

Thanks Cherryman, that is what I was afraid of. I guess I will have to get a more expensive unit or some other piezoelectric device.

@Powerme, apology accepted, I do appreciate the vast knowledge you have provided us. Hope to do this one right. I have not worked for three months
            now, so am trying to economize on these projects as much as possible. It
            seems like I have been burning myself out more on this stuff than when I was
            working at my previous job. Nonetheless, it has been very enjoyable despite all the frustrations.Thanks for all your effort.

George

Comment

• Nice Thread Indeed

Very nice interesting thread. Thanks FRC for steering me over here with your post on "None Electrolytic Splitting Of H2o" thread.

Comment

• Interesting Guy

Powerme, you are a very interesting guy. I'm enjoying your posts. Thanks for sharing with the herded class.

ok buddy, time for reality check.

crystals are easy to make. get a book, go to a forum. learn and make.

I'm done here. I come here mostly for entertainment and to see how the crowd are being herded.

But time is not a luxury, gotta get on other priorities.

Comment

• powerme,

Do you have any video of your setup running? I would love to see some pictures and video of that setup, I am sure its very cool! I was curious about the output from your device as well

How much amp draw is used to power the Ultrasonic generator you are using? For example you said you can run a small engine and that you have ran one for around 500 hours!! How much Water Mist / HHO Gas production does it take to keep an engine running even a small one for that length of time?

Do you know about how many litters per minute you are producing to run the generator?

Approximately in weight how big is you crystal envelope? What type of load have you ran on your motor? Do you know how many watts output the device has?

A simple test is to use 100watt incandescent lamps on the output.

How many litters per minute do you output from your set up? Do you have an engine currently running that you could make some tests? I want to make sure that we are reproducing this correctly.

Thanks again!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    Thanks Cherryman, that is what I was afraid of. I guess I will have to get a more expensive unit or some other piezoelectric device.

@Powerme, apology accepted, I do appreciate the vast knowledge you have provided us. Hope to do this one right. I have not worked for three months
                    now, so am trying to economize on these projects as much as possible. It
                    seems like I have been burning myself out more on this stuff than when I was
                    working at my previous job. Nonetheless, it has been very enjoyable despite all the frustrations.Thanks for all your effort.

George
                    Lets call it stress.

And as I am in a good mood, i did some of your work for you:

fog ultrasonic items

mist ultrasonic items

Have a nice day.
                    Last edited by Cherryman; 02-17-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post
                      i hope to get this going for you guys ASAP. Let's do this guys, and tell everyone else about it, that is your obligation.

keep up the good work.
                      As soon as this is repicated & confirmed, you can count on it

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                      $4.50 single piezo shiped NEW Ultrasonic Mist Maker Fogger Water Fountain Pond - eBay (item 180603160113 end time Feb-18-11 06:23:10 PST)
                      $5.50 adaptor shipped AC 100-120V Converter Adapter DC 24V Power Supply US - eBay (item 200576812389 end time Mar-17-11 06:21:56 PDT)

The shipping looks like it may take a while (up to 4 weeks) but it looks like the cheapest way i could find. And really we probably don't need the 24 volts power supply /adaptor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                        Powerme, you are a very interesting guy. I'm enjoying your posts. Thanks for sharing with the herded class.
                        glad to share my 2 cents of knowledge.

for those asking for pictures and videos, I will only trade graphical illustrations like videos and pictures when you earn it, my goal is to unleash your own wisdom that has been buried deep by the false knowledge called education.

please continue the efforts, I had disclosed the power consumption in the magnet thread.

my genset consumes 280 watts while 3kwh is taken constantly, I had run it 8 hours daily for over 2 months, oil change was done at 500 hrs.

buy 1 cheap fogger for experimenting. you only need to buy ceramic piezo transducers and we will design our own atomizing chamber which the piezo will be mounted in.

someone here can buy 2cm piezo in bulk, 100 lots for $150 shipping included from Aliexpress and resell to others, I use 5cm piezo but not necessary as 2 cm is fine.

Comment

• edit:
                          2 x 5 cm piezo runs at 36v pulsed dc taken from genset, average 280 watts power consumption.

Comment

• Kit Price

If the device was proven to work and provide 100% water fuel capability, I think you could sell at least 1000 of them for $500 each. There would be much demand for that. If it did the same for a car, 100% water fuel capability, you could get at least $1500 for each kit.

if one was to put together an atomizing HHO water fuel kit for small generator 6kwh, this kit will include all components required but will need to produce water fuel and will need 2 hrs assembly time.

how much should it be priced?.

Comment

• Thanks Cherryman and Roland

Thanks Cherryman and Roland. Is that correct that some of these devices are
                              available at pet stores ? There is a pet store here and Wal Mart has a big pet section. Might be able to get them sooner here from them. Will have to check it out.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                                If the device was proven to work and provide 100% water fuel capability, I think you could sell at least 1000 of them for $500 each. There would be much demand for that. If it did the same for a car, 100% water fuel capability, you could get at least $1500 for each kit.
                                thanks for your input, very enticing but I must pass.

i had traded my luxury vehicle for a 30 yrs old truck, I have abolished conveniences that are wasteful, I labor daily in my garden, I would not trade my new found freedom for anything else.

i wish to proceed with the replication, but not just give you my design but rather show you how to empower yourself with natural logics. This is the only way to changing, you have to realize what is wrong first, only then will you be able to see the solutions.

there are many things that is very wrong with our world, i do not want to continue with the never ending ranting, you will see it on your own and together we will make a change.

for those that have attained the knowledge but are comfortable sitting on the sideline, Shame on You, may you be recycled tirelessly for eternity.

Please people, can some one please finish their crystals so that we may continue.

I will post a complete video with my design upon the completion of the first successful replication, anyone can reproduce and sell them, but I demand the the price must be fair, the cost of production for a quality unit shall not exceed $100 if done abroad.

I do not want anything in return as I am quite happy with what I have and current situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X