Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry, that was 30% ammonium hydroxide

Comment

• i had bought a glassware kit from ebay 10/2010 from a seller on ebay that had refurbished kits. cost was $89.

it has several condensers, adapters and several flasks, even a 1 liter. I use the straight jacket for making this crystal with a 3 neck boiling flask. I'll try and look for his contact info as he had several units available.

Comment

• ebay seller:
        dpglassshop

19/22 Chemistry Kit
        Price: US $82.50
        Shipping: FREE UPS Ground
        Seller: Member id dpglassshop

Comment

• most of my crystals were made following exact procedures as detailed in published papers. there are many papers available on researches that have already been done different nano scale crystal elements.

this saves me a lot of time and effort. I think we should do the same here and not simplify the procedures by taking out steps and chemicals that were called for in the original papers.

this will ensure consistent quality in the crystals and save time and money not having wasted materials.

you also need CETYL-TRIMETHYL-AMMONIUM hydroxide

Comment

• my simplified version DOES WORK, the crystals do make HHO

but I lack the time and resources to perfect an easier method of crystal production.

since you guys are just starting with crystals, why not use your fresh energy in making it perfect with commonly available chemicals such as ammonia cleaning solutions etc.

i just have too many things going on right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post
              most of my crystals were made following exact procedures as detailed in published papers. there are many papers available on researches that have already been done different nano scale crystal elements.

this saves me a lot of time and effort. I think we should do the same here and not simplify the procedures by taking out steps and chemicals that were called for in the original papers.

this will ensure consistent quality in the crystals and save time and money not having wasted materials.

you also need CETYL-TRIMETHYL-AMMONIUM hydroxide
              Hey powerme can you please give us a link to the papers you used to grow your crystals? That way we can fallow the exact same steps you used in-order to replicate this effect.

Thank you!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by james west View Post
                i have read through this thread about 3 times now just to double check i read correctly and have not misinterpreted anything.I do not wish to appear negative but i am still unsure on the following:
                1/ if this piezoelectric effect is only 15% / 18% efficient then how is this a better process than straight electrolysis at 70% efficiency for producing a HHO / water vapour mix?
                2/ you state that you are able to start your generator on gasoline then lean it back untill the engine is running using only the HHO/water vapour. You have not said this but are you supplying more power input in the form of ultrasonic transducers to produce the HHO than the generator would be able to produce. Do you have a closed system?
                you are not wasting energy to produce HHO, pulsed dc powers transducers atomizing water with efficiency around 70% also, you are using crystals to harvest surplus waves to fracture atomize water into HHO with proven efficiency of 15% with regular water, but in this case you are splitting molecules much much smaller which elevates the crystals efficiencies beyond the Law of energy conversion.

please try and build one to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                  Hey powerme can you please give us a link to the papers you used to grow your crystals? That way we can fallow the exact same steps you used in-order to replicate this effect.

Thank you!

-Altrez
                  the paper has been posted many times in this thread.

i have tried household ammonia and it does work but at a lower efficiency, that is all that you really need. The gas just needs to be combustible, electrical spark will further advance the process of dissociation of the atomized water.

krupa sparks works excellent.

Comment

ok bugler, sorry for having tried to help.

Get a fogger, put it in a container of water, plug it in and you have ultrasonic waves, this is the same transducer that is used for babies ultrasound, same thing used in ultrasonic welding.

make some crystal, throw it in the water, now you have electrified water. test with a multimeter, you will have electricity.

Show me progress and I'll do the same.
                    Powerme, you say that you've tested this setup with a multimeter and seen electricity. Could you elaborate, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by QMC View Post
                      Powerme, you say that you've tested this setup with a multimeter and seen electricity. Could you elaborate, please?
                      see post #110 for explanation.

you guys just need to start growing crystals.

i will finish my diagram when time permits, i'll be travelling so can't post for the next coming week.

hope you guys will have some crystals ready and we can put this into practical use to save on energy.

Comment

see post #110 for explanation.
                        Post 110 is unrelated to my question. I'm not asking for mechanisms, here, I just want to know what your multimeter was set to measure (voltage or current) and where you touched the meter's probes to.

This is because you said you detected electricity using a multimeter after placing your crystals into the atomizer's reservoir. I want to know whether you mean you detected voltage, or current, and between which points. One point on the crystal and one point in the water? Two random points in the water bath? What, specifically, did you detect with the multimeter?

Comment

• Originally posted by QMC View Post
                          Post 110 is unrelated to my question. I'm not asking for mechanisms, here, I just want to know what your multimeter was set to measure (voltage or current) and where you touched the meter's probes to.

This is because you said you detected electricity using a multimeter after placing your crystals into the atomizer's reservoir. I want to know whether you mean you detected voltage, or current, and between which points. One point on the crystal and one point in the water? Two random points in the water bath? What, specifically, did you detect with the multimeter?
                          I did a reading on my first 1 piezo cell, there was voltage, no current. immerse both points in the water, reading is not stable. it will light up those light probe.

i do not really care for multi-meter reading as they are false, don't have time to explain.

make some crystal guys, see ya later.

Comment

• Wrong Fogger

Sorry for the wrong fogger post. I thought all that was wanted was what one looked like. I am not even sure if I have the right one now will have to check it.

FRC

Comment

• Hurry

Better check out the Water Sparkplug thread. Aaron is shutting it down and starting Water Sparkplug thread 2. Lots of good info there so hurry before it is gone.

FRC

Comment

hey bugler,
                                i have run these ICE stable

22cc small engine - 100 hrs
                                5hp genset - 200 hrs
                                10hp genset - 500+ hrs
                                2.4 L 2366 cc small truck - 250+ hrs

cystals production cost is $30/lb

piezo ceramic backed transducers is $3 each.

atomizing chamber is the only major component.

the rest are off the shelf.
                                "Dissolve 30 grams of ZnO in each 300 ml of 30% ammonium chloride/ hydroxide."

Hi Powerme, Maybe this will catch you before you leave. I hope to be testing this before you get back.

I just wanted some clarification on how long the crystals last.

So the 30 grams once made into crystals would run a 5hp or 10 hp Genset how long?
                                Do the crystals break down in water when the ultrasonic device is off?

Good travels & God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X