Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by altrez View Post
    I cant seem to find any information on a step by step process to grow ZnO crystals?

Anyone else have any luck?
    this is useless.

find a piece of zamak, burn it with a torch. it will oxidize into zinc oxide along with the other elements in the alloy.

scrape your oxide with a razor blade, it will shred into fine powder.

look in your pantry, get ammonia cleaning solution, it is ammonia chloride form, diluted solution is fine. mix it with your oxide powder and stir for 30 minutes to make sure all particles are dissolved.

let it sit, cover with a screen to contaminants out. crystals grows on its own and will dry out into flaky crystalline form. now you have ZnO crystals.

Guys, this is getting insanely ridicilous!

Comment

if you are too lazy to find ZnO powder, then make your own with the above procedure. Look in the trash, Zamak is everywhere, appliances, electronics. Cooling fins of transistor chips is made of zamak, even casted toy cars.

Google the material type and find the exact class of alloy, that tells you precisely what elements and composition of alloys.

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
        The only small engines I have right now are 2 stroke. Chain saw and generator.
        These require gas/oil mixture. Probably should use 4 stroke.

FRC
        you wont know until you try. I have and it runs fine.

Comment

a note about heat oxidation, I use HHO torch which the flames is about 4000 degree F. I have used regular butane torch before and it works ok but takes a long time to smelter metals.

Zamak contains Al which will take a lot to melt and even higher temp to oxidize, easiest way is with Zinc Oxide powder.

Don't mean nothing negative, if you stop googling for answer and find them on your own, then progress will be much better. If you still place your belief in the authorities that determines The Power That Be, then you are wasting your time.

Good luck all.

Comment

Originally posted by powerme View Post
            this is useless.

find a piece of zamak, burn it with a torch. it will oxidize into zinc oxide along with the other elements in the alloy.

scrape your oxide with a razor blade, it will shred into fine powder.

look in your pantry, get ammonia cleaning solution, it is ammonia chloride form, diluted solution is fine. mix it with your oxide powder and stir for 30 minutes to make sure all particles are dissolved.

let it sit, cover with a screen to contaminants out. crystals grows on its own and will dry out into flaky crystalline form. now you have ZnO crystals.

Guys, this is getting insanely ridicilous!
            What is getting insanely ridiculous? And what is useless? I am glad you are sharing your knowledge with everyone but can you please provide links to the process you are using to accomplish this?

Why wont the above ZnO work to make crystals?

What makes it "ridiculous" is trying to replicate something with out good information to do so. Basically you have said "Take these crystals and put them in water and BAM HHO.

Could you please provide a few links to some information that might aid in accomplishing this process?

Thank you,

-Altrez

Comment

What is getting insanely ridiculous? And what is useless? I am glad you are sharing your knowledge with everyone but can you please provide links to the process you are using to accomplish this?

Why wont the above ZnO work to make crystals?

What makes it "ridiculous" is trying to replicate something with out good information to do so. Basically you have said "Take these crystals and put them in water and BAM HHO.

Could you please provide a few links to some information that might aid in accomplishing this process?

Thank you,

-Altrez
              ok Altrez, we are i 2 differnt realms.

1. yours is an progrmmed manifestation determined by the The Power That Be. Your knowledge is based on speculations and manipulated lies that is instilled in your belief. That's how Logical thinking works, precieved analysis with deletion of fact incompatible with your instilled values.

2. I have long ago abolished the system that is commonly called knowledge.
              I learn and know.

My first post here was a suggestion to read the publication "Treatsie on Electricity and Magnetism."

Without common values of the same knowledge, our communications is useless.

Comment

it is well known in the world that crystals under the influence of magnetic field will vibrate and generate it's own electricity. that is how old crystal radio sets works, transistors etc.

Bam, you put crystal into ultrasonic waver, your have HHO.

It is like planting a seed in proper enviroment, Bam, you have a plant growing all on its own without further energy expense. You harvest and eat and live for Free. Same with electricity.

Everything is an interaction of energy waves, the light you see is oscillation of magnetic waves. Tesla proved it with his artificial sunlight experiment.

Comment

ok Altrez, we are i 2 differnt realms.

1. yours is an progrmmed manifestation determined by the The Power That Be. Your knowledge is based on speculations and manipulated lies that is instilled in your belief. That's how Logical thinking works, precieved analysis with deletion of fact incompatible with your instilled values.

2. I have long ago abolished the system that is commonly called knowledge.
                  I learn and know.

My first post here was a suggestion to read the publication "Treatsie on Electricity and Magnetism."

Without common values of the same knowledge, our communications is useless.
                  Perhaps we need a way to translate.

http://ia700303.us.archive.org/4/ite...uaternions.pdf

=/

-Altrez

Comment

Perhaps we need a way to translate.

http://ia700303.us.archive.org/4/ite...uaternions.pdf

=/

-Altrez
                    translate what??

it's either you can really see the frequency of the wave

or you can always just say it's called the color green.

no progress, I have nothing more to say.

good day.

Comment

Thanks Powerme

Thanks Powerme, you sure have given us a lot of information. I would like to try
                      the HHO first in a heater setup. Would it work okay with a propane heater ? Then will try it on an engine. If this all works it will be fantastic. Thanks
                      again for sharing your extensive knowledge and putting up with our sometimes
                      stupid questions.

FRC

Comment

Glycerine

you wont know until you try. I have and it runs fine.
                        Maybe with some glycerine or polypropolene glycol in the water, like the foggers
                        are supposed to be used. That was actually something I had been wondering about. Are you supposed to just use straight water or a mixture to begin with ?
                        Sorry for more stupid questions.

FRC

Comment

Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism can be located here A treatise on electricity and magnetism : Maxwell, James Clerk, 1831-1879 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

If anyone would like to read it.

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                            Maybe with some glycerine or polypropolene glycol in the water, like the foggers
                            are supposed to be used. That was actually something I had been wondering about. Are you supposed to just use straight water or a mixture to begin with ?
                            Sorry for more stupid questions.

FRC
                            plain tap water if all thats needed. water molecules cools the engine, oil lubrication not needed.

Comment

Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism can be located here A treatise on electricity and magnetism : Maxwell, James Clerk, 1831-1879 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

If anyone would like to read it.

-Altrez
                              Things are very simple, really.

Maxwell's Equations and theories were all based on the findings of Henry Cavendish, he was the real discoverer. And with all Henry's knowledge in electricity, he did not understand mathametic nor cared for it.

Maxwell's theories are just mathmatical expressions of the electrical phenomenas, the ones that you are not allowed to know about.

The route to real Knowledge of Electricity will defy all lies instilled upon you and you can clearly see things for what they really are.

You can read the book, or just try to understand what electricity and magnetism really are.

There's an excellent book on Google books from the 1880s called Elementary Electricity.

Comment

Elementary Treatsie in Electricity and Magnetism, a better defined version for the lay man available Free on google books.

by George Carey Foster, Jules François Joubert, Edmund Atkinson
                                Longmans, Green, and co., 1896 - Science - 576 pages

Make time to read this book, it's the only way to knowing the truth. Then make your own devices to harvest and transform energy.

Comment

Working...
                                X