• Thanks!!

Thanks Altrez!! Good to see you there.

Originally posted by altrez View Post
    Looks great Slovenia!

-Altrez

Comment

• Altrez post from OU (Post #453)

Quote from: Slovenia on April 09, 2011, 10:56:20 PM

I'm trying to put together the pierce circuit and joule thief light right now. I could use some help from some of you electrical guys. I don't want to screw this project up and Power To Be wasn't specific about what specific subcomponents to get for our pierce circuit. He did mention the various components, but tell us any specifics about those subcomponents. Well, I need to know what specific types of subcomponents to get for the following:

Joule Thief Light (Specific Subcomponents):

transistor (Okay, have specific value of 2n3904 for it)

diode
      #1) Which specific diode would be best suited for this project?

Rectifier?
      Power To Be mentioned needing rectifier too. This must be the diode he is referring too here?
      Cell
      #2) What specific battery would be best for the application?

Toroid
      #3) What specific size of ferrite ring should be used for optimum results?
      #4) What size of wire should be used when winding the toroid for optimum results?

Resistor (okay, have specific value of 1K for it)

Pierce Circuit (Specific Subcomponents):

Crystal Oscillator = (X1)
      #1) Which specific crystal oscillator?

Resistor = (R1)
      #2) Which specific resistor?

NOT Gate = (U1)
      #3) Does it matter which NOT gate?

Capacitor = (C1) & (C2)
      #4) Which specific capacitors are needed?

#5) What size wire would be best suited for this project?

Altrez Response:
      You really should use pot's in place of your resistors for the tuning it will make you life a lot easier. The JT is already everything you need n a circuit to replicate the correct frequency. Do you have a scope?

-Altrez

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #454)

Quote from: altrez on April 10, 2011, 07:42:47 PM

You really should use pot's in place of your resistors for the tuning it will make you life a lot easier. The JT is already everything you need n a circuit to replicate the correct frequency. Do you have a scope?

-Altrez

April 10, 2011
        Power1 Response:
        Right, frequency is easily controlled with cap and coil, just like in TT, where each coil is tuned with matching cap. Horizontal arrangement produces consistent electrostatic effect needed.

I have produce amazing ionization of atomize water with a differential exciter running at over 5 milion cycles per second.

Altrez,
        Did you look into zinc sulphide for your project?.

Comment

• Altrez post from OU (Post #457)

Quote from: The Power To Be on April 10, 2011, 08:36:39 PM

Right, frequency is easily controlled with cap and coil, just like in TT, where each coil is tuned with matching cap. Horizontal arrangement produces consistent electrostatic effect needed.

I have produce amazing ionization of atomize water with a differential exciter running at over 5 milion cycles per second.

Altrez, Did you look into zinc sulphide for your project?.

April 10, 2011
          Altrez Response:
          Yes I have thank you for sharing. Its very interesting, the IR effects that is. It would seem that it could be used in a lot of different ways once someone understood wave lengths =) "Again sono opened my eyes to all this"

could this be a 24/7 power source? <-- that's a hint guys.

Question for the group as I am sure Power to be already understands this:

what happens when you take a 1 THz frequency collection crystal an attach a ground potential to it?

-Altrez

EDIT: Again the way I figured this out was from the sono research. If you are having issues you can learn quit a lot from that area of study. It really helped me to understand why its important to see the waves.. Remember every thing communicates.

Comment

• Altrez post from OU (Post #458)

April 10, 2011
            Altrez

ZnS anyone lol. Its really so easy once you understand. Everything that's needed is from nature. You just need to know what to look for

-Altrez

Comment

• Hey Altrez

Thanks again for all your hints. Most of them were over my head but I'm working on all of them. Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

• Updated Power1 Archived Files Available Now

Updated Power1 Archived Files Available Now

Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel From OU

Compilation of Power1 Posts

Comment

• Thankx Bro

Comment

• Glad to Help

Your welcome. I'm glad to help!!

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                    Thankx Bro

Comment

• Lead Sulfide

Altrez,

In the Powerme, "Growing Crystals" thread, Powerme touched on Lead Sulfide/Oxide crystalline cells for harvesting of Radiant Energy 24 hours.

Best Regards,
                      Slovenia

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      Quote from: The Power To Be on April 10, 2011, 08:36:39 PM

Altrez, Did you look into zinc sulphide for your project?.

April 10, 2011
                      Altrez Response:
                      Yes I have thank you for sharing. Its very interesting, the IR effects that is. It would seem that it could be used in a lot of different ways once someone understood wave lengths =) "Again sono opened my eyes to all this"

could this be a 24/7 power source? <-- that's a hint guys.

Question for the group as I am sure Power to be already understands this:

what happens when you take a 1 THz frequency collection crystal an attach a ground potential to it?

-Altrez

EDIT: Again the way I figured this out was from the sono research. If you are having issues you can learn quit a lot from that area of study. It really helped me to understand why its important to see the waves.. Remember every thing communicates.

Comment

• frequency generator (JT Circuit)

Altrez has shown us how to use the JT Circuit as a frequency generator. Since we're not using the JT as a light, we don't need the light or the diode. We also need to replace the resistor with a potentiometer.
                        Last edited by Slovenia; 04-17-2011, 07:45 PM. Reason: corrected something

Comment

• Frequency Generator (JT Circuit Scenario)

If you are interested in building the circuit proposed in my previous post, please refer to the Altrez posts in the following thread at Over Unity Forum. There are those of us who are still very active with the Power1 device and are in the process of trying to build prototypes on OU.

Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Comment

• Slovenia post from OU Post # 520 ( April 20, 2011)

Found Right Transducers!!

I found a new site in China that has exactly what I think that we are looking for in the way of piezo transducers. They have them in all the frequencies we are looking for such as but not limited to:

42.8 KHz, 43.4 KHz, & 45.5 KHz

They are also fairly cheap at $6.67 / unit. The only drawback is that the minimum order is 48 pieces. Oh well!!
                            LINK:
                            Piezoelectric transducer - TC-3840 - TONGCHAO (China Manufacturer) - Sense Organ - Electronic Components Products - DIYTrade China

I found these at the site Power To Be recommended, taobao.com.

P.S.: I contacted the seller to see if we could purchase samples of the transducers in a quantity less than 48 units. I will advise when I get a response back from the company.
                            Last edited by Slovenia; 04-21-2011, 02:05 AM. Reason: Added Info.

Comment

• 45 KHz Transducers

Power1 uses 45 KHz transducers and he's been successful with this project, so maybe we need to stay with his 45 KHz transducer.

Comment

• Back home

I am back home now for a couple weeks. Got an ultrasonic humidifier and want to try either a gasoline vaporization or a water vaporization setup on my car first. Slovenia, looks like the tread at OU is dying also. Has anyone had any further success ? Would be nice to see this discussion kept alive.

FRC

Comment

Working...
                                X