Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #235)

Something to think about:
    Tesla A/C - conversion of mechanical force to electrical oscillation.
    Tesla Oscillation/ Tesla Transformer - variable frequency conversion to electrical oscillation.
    Piezoelectricity Crystals - conversion of DC into electrical oscillation, also variable.
    Cavitation in sound wave, light wave/ laser, ultrasonic waves etc. all have the same properties.
    Oscillation is natural waves, helices. Only difference is wavelengths.
    What is the link here?
    How does wave propergate in musical instruments, a drum or trumpet.

"My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment." — Nikola Tesla

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes on Sonofusion:
    Tesla had already shown us the way, I wish not to discuss this process any further at this time until full understanding of current project is achieved.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
      This will be my test cell configuration.
      You need a small fan to pull the HHO / Water Mist into the tube and then feed it down the pipe. I have not seen anyone be able to build enough pressure with water vapor to push it all the way down the tube.

-Altrez

Comment

• Sucking a Vacuum

Hi Altrez,

Thanks for sharing!!

At this stage, I really don't know what all I'll need. I was thinking that Power To Be said the Fan didn't work that well for him. We might need to add a vacuum pump of some sort. I remember Pogue used a vacuum pump to push and pull gasoline vapors in his 1930s carburetor.

I was planning to suck a vacuum on the outgoing tube. I may need to add an air inlet below the water so that I can get the suction I want. Anyway, I'm going to be trying to do some adjustments with my acoustic horn and receiver bowl for the best cavitation of the water. I'm still working on some of the variables. Depending on the engine size, we can always add more cells. This is only a proof of concept for me and then on to stage B. I'm very interested in this project and want to show Power To Be enough experimentation on my part that he will continue to share more information.

Best Regards,
        Slovenia

Originally posted by altrez View Post
        You need a small fan to pull the HHO / Water Mist into the tube and then feed it down the pipe. I have not seen anyone be able to build enough pressure with water vapor to push it all the way down the tube.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post

-Altrez
          I haven't kept up on this thread but just wanted to add a note for thought based on the above. If you are feeding the tube to an IC engine there will be a vacuum at the carb input that will suck air or vapor into it. It's a fairly strong vacuum and with the above diagram I think if the container is sealed with just one inlet valve that you may not need a fan as the engine vacuum would pull from the setup if it is attached to the carb in a way as to create a vacuum at the output tube from the setup above. I don't think this would be difficult to build.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Brass Acoustical Horn

I still haven't found a suitable brass acoustical horn for my experiment. So, if you have an idea where I can find one please advise. Thanks.

We all need to help each other here, so we can move on to the next stage quickly while Power1 is still willing to share!! I have a feeling we are getting ready to learn some serious things that will be mind boggling to most of us and also help us in the energy independence area.

Comment

• Receiver Bowl

I'm going to use a stainless steel pet food bowl for my initial testing bowl. I haven't found any suitable brass bowls yet and besides, the ones I saw were very expensive. We'll have to see what the stainless does and then possibly move onto better things later.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                I haven't kept up on this thread but just wanted to add a note for thought based on the above. If you are feeding the tube to an IC engine there will be a vacuum at the carb input that will suck air or vapor into it. It's a fairly strong vacuum and with the above diagram I think if the container is sealed with just one inlet valve that you may not need a fan as the engine vacuum would pull from the setup if it is attached to the carb in a way as to create a vacuum at the output tube from the setup above. I don't think this would be difficult to build.
                I did not think about the vacuum effect. I wonder how well it will work with the water? It was my understanding that if you have too much of a vacuum it will suck out the water from your device?

-Altrez

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks for your input Ewizard.

Originally posted by ewizard View Post

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks for your input Altrez.

I did not think about the vacuum effect. I wonder how well it will work with the water? It was my understanding that if you have too much of a vacuum it will suck out the water from your device?

-Altrez

Comment

• Sucking Water Out of Device

Hi Altrez,

The key to this problem of sucking water out of the cell is the water level in the cell. We need to maintain the water level a fair distance from the outlet pipe. I've had cells do what you are saying before and it's hard on the engine to get all that water in there. My initial cell will have the water level about 3" from the top of the cell and the water height in the cell will be about 3". You made a very good point.

1st Cell is going to be 6" tall.

Best Regards,
                      Slovenia

-Altrez
                      Last edited by Slovenia; 03-22-2011, 05:21 PM. Reason: Added Cell Height

Comment

• Brass Acoustical Horn

I think I just found my brass acoustical horn for my transducer. Here is the link to the site that sells them.

Track of the Wolf - Small Brass Funnel

Comment

• Receiver Bowl Configuration

I've been giving my vertical pvc cell some thought today, and I've decided that I'm not going to have my outlet tube coming through the bowl at the top of the cell. That might screw up my cavitation and the hole would definitely affect the receiver's efficiency being that large. So, I'm going to have the bowl mounted at the top of the cell but with a 1/4" space all around it so that my HHO can be drawn out through my outlet tube which will be above the receiver bowl. I'll have to add some sort of mounting bracket for the bowl to be attached to. I now feel a lot better about my design.

My design is open for change though.

Comment

• Bowl Mounting Setup

I'm going to mount my receiver bowl with three separate 1/4" threaded nylon rods. I'll be using sewer pipe bungs at the top and bottom of my cell. The threaded rods will mount my bowl probably 3/8" to 1/2" away from the top of the cell. I'll use nylon nuts to attach my bowl to the threaded rod. The nylon threaded rod will allow my bowl to vibrate and move since it won't be a rigid mount application. The 1/4" nylon threaded rods will allow for a bit of sway with I think will be very good. I will have to drill three holes in the bottom of my brass bowl which I'm not keen on doing but it shouldn't hurt that much if I round off my base nuts on the inside of the bowl.

If you have any ideas, let me know what you think. I feel like one of the long rangers some times and don't want to bore anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              I'm going to mount my receiver bowl with three separate 1/4" threaded nylon rods. I'll be using sewer pipe bungs at the top and bottom of my cell. The threaded rods will mount my bowl probably 3/8" to 1/2" away from the top of the cell. I'll use nylon nuts to attach my bowl to the threaded rod. The nylon threaded rod will allow my bowl to vibrate and move since it won't be a rigid mount application. The 1/4" nylon threaded rods will allow for a bit of sway with I think will be very good. I will have to drill three holes in the bottom of my brass bowl which I'm not keen on doing but it shouldn't hurt that much if I round off my base nuts on the inside of the bowl.

If you have any ideas, let me know what you think. I feel like one of the long rangers some times and don't want to bore anyone.
                              I think that sounds good! Can you post a diagram?

-Altrez

Comment

• diagram

I'll try to put something together by tomorrow some time.

I think that sounds good! Can you post a diagram?

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X