Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
    Can you articulate what you encountered when you made them? What kind of setup/what happened when you tested it? If we make mistakes collectively, others don't have to repeat them.

==Romo
    I used a Lock & Lock tall square food storage container. I just put the crystals or ZnO which ever it was in a large coffee filter bread tied it and placed it in the container with the fogger. I then placed the E3 plasma spark plug in the fog and fired it.

I did not see any difference when I put the crystals in. I did notice after a short time the water became milky. A short time after that the fogger stopped working. I had to rinse it off with clean water to get it going again. The Zno or crystals did seep through the coffee filter.
    Rick

Comment

• we're close!

Since the "thermal issues" with the other themometer -- it dawned on a friend of mine, that the epoxy sticking it to the side of the masonry jar, might asborb the might give me an innacurate reading, as it could asborb some heat.

I have since replaced the 2 dollar thermometer, with a 7 dollar meat thermometer. You can punch the pointy metal part right through the masonry jar lid. Should work great.

It is much more sensitive, and should give me better temperature control.

Looking foreward to sharing results,
      ==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
        Since the "thermal issues" with the other themometer -- it dawned on a friend of mine, that the epoxy sticking it to the side of the masonry jar, might asborb the might give me an innacurate reading, as it could asborb some heat.

I have since replaced the 2 dollar thermometer, with a 7 dollar meat thermometer. You can punch the pointy metal part right through the masonry jar lid. Should work great.

It is much more sensitive, and should give me better temperature control.

Looking foreward to sharing results,
        ==Romo
        Yeah, I think I will look for a long stainless thermometer too. I did find an all glass baking thermometer, but I am still having a problem reading it inside the bottle with all the condensate.
        Rick

Comment

• My second batch video clip

My setup

YouTube - ZnObatch2.MOV
          Rick

Comment

• Rad-hho

Does the water get milky when not using the ZNo and just the fogger? Or did it get milky because of the white color of the ZNo ? I have seen videos where they said that the milky appearance was an indication of HHO production. Would be great to see a video of your trial.

FRC

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #83)

great job RAD,
              ZnO has many phases, too hot above 80 C and you will have forced hydrolysis where NnO structure is different.

How did you test?.

I have used clear tupperware shoebox $2 with a custom vacuum molded plastic lid, In the lid I build in vent port and pump mount, any polycarbonate from hardware store works. Plastic molding is cheap good prototyping material, oven plastic and mold over vacuum chamber, only shop vacum is needed. Don't ask me, it's common knowledge.

I also used the above gadget to inject atomize water into regular ICE with E3 plug, BIG gas saving!.

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #88)

hey Almine,
                no master here, I am just like you, no difference.

fog is injected into air intake, works well, but may need tuning according to each vehicle's need.

here's a little injector that I put together, make it bigger, better etc.

Romo: good, I'll look forward to it.

Chet, fishman: please, no hard feelings, we all the same, pls accept my apologies as well.

Comment

• Romo Post on OverUnity (Post #87)

I would like to point out, that It is all powerme's information -- I still suggest reading his procedure.

I wrote it, so that it might help others as a cross-reference. In and of itself, it is not a complete compendium.

Powerme, I hope to have a youtube link for you by next weekend with test results.
                  Thank you for being patient,
                  ==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    Does the water get milky when not using the ZNo and just the fogger? Or did it get milky because of the white color of the ZNo ? I have seen videos where they said that the milky appearance was an indication of HHO production. Would be great to see a video of your trial.

FRC
                    It was the ZnO. It later settled to the bottom.
                    Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post

FRC
                      Sorry, I did not video my first trial. I will my next trial.
                      Rick

Comment

• I have a few ideas here.

If the water molecules are held together by an electric/magnetic bond on a molecular level, would changing the water, alter how it burns at all? In this, I mean by magnetizing the water, will it make it dis-associate easier with the pizeoelectricity? I have noticed that the water become more viscous when it is 'alive' -- it could go either way.

Partially related -- Jetijs posted a great ionizer circut. (Here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html) I was thinking of replacing the 12V fan with the ionizer. It also 'pumps' air, but it makes the air negatively charged in polarity. I was thinking this might have some effect to the way it would burn -- just like it does in a car.

If you use one of those air ionizers on the intake manifold on a gasoline engine, you can get away with letting the fuel burn leaner, and using less fuel. I do not know why this works this way, but I have a hunch that I might be able to use the ionizer similarly, to make the car run off of even LESS water.

These are just tests I'm going to do when I get this thing up and running -- it sure tickles my imagination to see the different ways in which I can test, and tweak this.

I'd also like to ask -- where should I pose general questions about powerme's clues? I had some "dreamthinking" last night I'd like to discuss. Should I start a new thread about this, to keep this one on the "nuts and bolts" procedure? I ask this, as I do not want anyone to think that this project is less legitimate, or workable due to any 'partially related' tangents.

Trying to bounce around some ideas,
                        ==Romo

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #92)

petar113507
                          Member Join Date: Dec 2007

I have a few ideas here.

If the water molecules are held together by an electric/magnetic bond on a molecular level, would changing the water, alter how it burns at all? In this, I mean by magnetizing the water, will it make it dis-associate easier with the pizeoelectricity? I have noticed that the water become more viscous when it is 'alive' -- it could go either way.

Partially related -- Jetijs posted a great ionizer circut. (Here: Ozone generator...) I was thinking of replacing the 12V fan with the ionizer. It also 'pumps' air, but it makes the air negatively charged in polarity. I was thinking this might have some effect to the way it would burn -- just like it does in a car.

If you use one of those air ionizers on the intake manifold on a gasoline engine, you can get away with letting the fuel burn leaner, and using less fuel. I do not know why this works this way, but I have a hunch that I might be able to use the ionizer similarly, to make the car run off of even LESS water.

These are just tests I'm going to do when I get this thing up and running -- it sure tickles my imagination to see the different ways in which I can test, and tweak this.

I'd also like to ask -- where should I pose general questions about powerme's clues? I had some "dreamthinking" last night I'd like to discuss. Should I start a new thread about this, to keep this one on the "nuts and bolts" procedure? I ask this, as I do not want anyone to think that this project is less legitimate, or workable due to any 'partially related' tangents.
                          March 9, 2011

Trying to bounce around some ideas,
                          ==Romo
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          great intelligence Romo,
                          use spark gap with magnet quenching to produce electric wind, this moves gaseous at the same time solidifying bonding force thus liberating HHO by ionization.
                          Same principle used by Tesla in his Electric flying machine. Electric wind has many peculiar properties too!.

Truesearch,
                          You can expect 30% gain minimum, but you can go much higher!.

RAD,
                          There is no wrong or right here, please look beyond these forums for knowledge. Best if you conduct think dream, you have much more knowledge than what you now perceive.

Comment

• Alternate Power1 Site

FYI:

I have all the current Power1 pdf files I put together of all the Power1 threads archived and updated at the alternate site. Also, I have links to all Power1's suggested reading material. I'll continue to update all my files and stuff stored there with the best most current information. So, you are welcome to join there and have one stop information. The choice is yours.

Link:
                            Power1Crystal-PiezoelectricStudyGP : Power1 Crystal-Piezoelectric Study GP
                            Last edited by Slovenia; 03-09-2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: Added Link

Comment

• Message to Power1

Power1,

The alternate site I started, "Power1 Crystal-Piezoelectric Study GP", is open to everyone. I keep all your data safe there in one place. It's updated regularly and anyone is welcome there. The information there is free with no strings attached.

I'm in the process of trying to get some things together to do the process too. I just ordered my hot plate with magnetic stirrer.

Thanks for sharing your diagram with us. Very nice indeed.

Best Regards,
                              Slovenia

Comment

• Power1 Post from OU (Post #97)

Romo,
                                can you expand on your new ideas please, quite fascinating.

I only use positive charge for ionization, the beneficial result is well known, lots of old books that explains it, Influencing as it was called. The earth is already charged negative.

Thank you all for your interest and efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X