• Show
Clear All

• power1
    replied
    Most useful elements have been restricted from the public,
    Ammonium
    Sulfur
    Phosphorus

What happens when you fuse those elements with crystals or other conductors?.

This will be a Reward for Effort only, no free lunches because you will never see What it is if you dont learn and do it. Show me efforts, I give you help.

altrez, your crystals will have effeciency of 1 in a scale of 10, you will achieve 10 if you have the desire to know, good efforts, please lets continue.

Leave a comment:

• Slovenia
    replied
    Sorry Rick

Sorry about that Rick. That must be some pretty dangerous stuff or have some other purposes they don't want it used for.

Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
    You have to have it shipped to an educational facility.

"Your cart contains a restricted item(s). We can only ship restricted item(s) to educational facilities. If your shipping destination is NOT an educational facility these items will be canceled from your order."

I found some on Ebay, but it will be a couple weeks for delivery.

Leave a comment:

• RAD-HHO
    replied
    You have to have it shipped to an educational facility.

"Your cart contains a restricted item(s). We can only ship restricted item(s) to educational facilities. If your shipping destination is NOT an educational facility these items will be canceled from your order."

I found some on Ebay, but it will be a couple weeks for delivery.

Leave a comment:

• RAD-HHO
    replied
    Originally posted by altrez View Post
    You can get it at lowes / home depot and walmart make sure you get plain ammonium no additives or it wont work.

-Altrez
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
    altrez,
    Where did you get your Ammonium? I got my ZnO yesterday, but I am having a little trouble finding 30% Ammonium Hydroxide locally. I will probably have to order it online as well.
    You can get it at lowes / home depot and walmart make sure you get plain ammonium no additives or it wont work.

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

• Slovenia
    replied
    Ammonium Hydroxide ($11.85/500ml bottle)

Ammonium Hydroxide, Reagent ACS, Solution 29% (~14.8 M), 500 mL Bottle - Sargent-Welch

Leave a comment:

• RAD-HHO
    replied
    30% Ammonium Hydroxide

altrez,
    Where did you get your Ammonium? I got my ZnO yesterday, but I am having a little trouble finding 30% Ammonium Hydroxide locally. I will probably have to order it online as well.

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    Originally posted by ewizard View Post
    Don't worry at this point as you probably do have some. If the ZnO crystals are 1-5 nanometers in size you probably would not even be able to see them under a 400x microscope (although I'll try with one when I get to that point just to see what I can see ) and wet crystals of that size are just going to look 'pasty' until dry.
    Well cool. I guess in about 12 hours we will see if I get any HHO production from the few grams I made to test.

I am trying to borrow a gas analyzer to test for HHO as well but not having much luck. When I ask, my friend keeps talking about the last time he loaned me his oscilloscope for my free energy experiments and how it never worked correctly again etc etc lol.

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

• Slovenia
    replied
    Overunity Summary by Powerme

It's a very good overview of what has been said. If you are interested check it out.

Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric
    Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Leave a comment:

• Slovenia
    replied
    Knowledge Comes To You Naturally (Query)

Power1,

(Knowledge comes to you naturally query)
    Is there a special name for the practice of gaining this knowledge you talk about, so I can research it online? Are there any books that describe how to tap into this knowledge within us?

I have studied huna but have not yet mastered some of its more important secrets.

I have a lot of the De Souuza's solar sea salt which I could probably make into ormus if I knew how.

I'm not trying to get your thread off-track but you don't want pm's and I want to get more information on how to tap into this wonderful stuff.

Thanks again for sharing with me!!

Best Regards,
    Slovenia

Originally posted by power1 View Post

the knowledge comes to you naturally, overtime it's a natural sensory.

from my sea extract, i found ormus, take it, that helps too, look online.

Leave a comment:

• ewizard
    replied
    Originally posted by altrez View Post
    So did I do it correctly? Will those work?

-Altrez
    Don't worry at this point as you probably do have some. If the ZnO crystals are 1-5 nanometers in size you probably would not even be able to see them under a 400x microscope (although I'll try with one when I get to that point just to see what I can see ) and wet crystals of that size are just going to look 'pasty' until dry.
    Last edited by ewizard; 02-20-2011, 05:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• power1
    replied
    good job guy, we'll get there soon.

I'll post an inscrutable soon with pics on my ZnO that I made.

anyone having hard time finding zinc, get some Zamak, reduce it to oxide with sodium hydroxide, you will get HHO at the same time, use it to make something, may be refine some silicon from broken glass.

at the end, you'll have a paste of 94+ percent Zinc with the rest aluminum and magnesium, this is is for Zamak 3 and 5, other class have about 80% zinc.

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    Originally posted by power1 View Post
    good work altr

you did not need to scoop it out, i use a large buchner funnel filter, you could have just let ZnO settle, pour out ammonium, save it for next batch, and let the ZnO dry in the jar, less mess.

you're working with crystals here, nano particles that have their own life, under microscope they stretch as if alive, your manifestation will be projected through your work
    So did I do it correctly? Will those work?

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

• power1
    replied
    good work altr

you did not need to scoop it out, i use a large buchner funnel filter, you could have just let ZnO settle, pour out ammonium, save it for next batch, and let the ZnO dry in the jar, less mess.

you're working with crystals here, nano particles that have their own life, under microscope they stretch as if alive, your manifestation will be projected through your work

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    Here is the result of all my crystal growing experiment:

YouTube - zno

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

Working...
X