Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
    There was a Yahoo Group for what I mentioned in my last post. This method for HHO sounds good.

Yahoo! Groups

FRC
    I was following that initially but he had to use a huge amount of current to get the hydrogen. Not sure where they are at now but I read somewhere yesterday that he had basically disappeared. They implied he was scamming everyone but since I didn't follow much after the first few weeks I can't say what my thought on this situation would be. The person I got the info from tends to put everything down so I really don't know but I'd suggest being careful in what you spend on his concepts unless you've got money to burn.
    I put a lot more trust in what powerme has given us here. I've known since many years ago that just Ultrasonic fogging of water alone can help gas mileage and power.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Thanks ewizard

Yes, the ultrasonic method does work as Altrez has proven. Felix the Cat is
      replicating the FutureEnergyConcept method hope he updates us. It is hard to
      figure out his German circuits. Looks like Slovenia was involved in the "None Electrolytic" thread. If that works it also shows promise. Has anyone tried
      boiling water in a microwave first then applying the ultrasonic to this water to
      see if there would be any benefit. Since microwave ovens heat by vibrating the molecules, there might be more disassociation occuring which would aid the
      ultrasonic process. This would be right up Altrez's alley. He just did a microwave
      demonstration on a another thread. Maybe he will see this and come back and try it. I hope so.

FRC

Comment

• Wow Altrez

Altrez,

Things are just beginning to get really good. It looks like the rocket is about to leave the ground. Please don't leave us. You've done okay and this project is definitely doable. There is a very sharp cook in the kitchen!!

Best Regards,
        Slovenia

Originally posted by altrez View Post
        well this thread is getting way to wacked out for me. Good luck guys I really hope you all do well.

I might start a new thread basied on well documented methoeds.

Take Care,

-Altrez

Comment

• Great Job!!!

Great job Romo!!! Thanks so much for all you are doing.

Comment

• Romo's Summation of Powerme Crystal Mfg

Romo has put together a fantastic summation of what Powerme was trying to tell everyone regarding the proper method of preparing the ZnO crystals. I put together a pdf file on it and you can download a copy of it from Scribd at the following link:

Romo Summation of Powerme Crysals

Job very well done Romo. Thanks for helping everyone out!!

Comment

• Romo your post was very good thanks.

The idea of putting a thermometer in the jar would be especially helpful in achieving the 60C. (if i can find a small one that fits & goes up that high.)
              The 60C i found to be very tricky to achieve & maintain. The laser thermometer would not give good readings through the glass, and taking the lid off to put a thermometer in the solution every few minutes is ...
              FWIW Doing the heating in a area with no wind is a must IMO.

I know this was answered already, but I do think that this point needs to be clear.
              As Far as the dissolved Zinc Oxide and undissolved Zinc oxide. I did not notice any difference when i made my first batch between dissolved and not dissolved ZincO. Then again i was not looking for that, as i believe this step was not included before.

So turn off the stirrer, let it settle, then i should see a separation in color tones of white fluid. The upper level is dissolved, and the lower level is not dissolved. So we want to work with the dissolved upper level zinc? We will pour that white colored fluid off the top and processed with that to the next step. (and discard the stuff on the bottom)?
              Thank you

I bought this Heater Stirrer For $50, it looks like they have 6 more. Looks retro mine works great. The seller actually refunded me some shipping because he was abil to ship it for less.
              VINTAGE TECHNI LAB INSTRUMENT HEAT STIRRER MOD 18 - eBay (item 130489684534 end time Mar-23-11 11:42:17 PDT)
              Last edited by Roland; 03-08-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                You guys -- Growing the crystals really Isn't that hard.

Seriously.

Seriously? Have you tested your crystals yet? If so, what were your results?

I have, and I did not get the results I was hoping for. That is why I did not post anything. I did not want to discourage anyone, just in case I did something wrong. I believe I may not have maintained the temp, and I will try again.

But powerme has been hankering for us to get some crystals up and made for quite a while. So -- I'm shooting for a batch that should fit the bill to work.

"Shooting for" tells me you have not.

(As a note, it is useful like nobody's business to stick a dinky, cheap 2$ thermometer on the inside the jar.)

I tried this with my first batch. It worked great right up until the jar fogged up and the ammonium reacted with the plastic lens on the $2 thermometer I got from walmart. The lens frosted up and I could not read it anymore. This may be where my process went wrong. As you state below

(Guys, powerme gave this as a trouble shooting suggestion -- I have not yet encountered this difficulty yet, as I dialed in my stove beforehand -- but consistency in temperature seems to be a key here)

This would have been a key point for powerme to make in the beginning. Maybe he did, and I missed it.

Onwards,
                ==Romo
                When you removed your solution from the ice bath, was it separated, or was it all the same color?

Thanks
                Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Roland View Post
                  Romo your post was very good thanks.

The idea of putting a thermometer in the jar would be especially helpful in achieving the 60C. (if i can find a small one that fits & goes up that high.)
                  The 60C i found to be very tricky to achieve & maintain. The laser thermometer would not give good readings through the glass, and taking the lid off to put a thermometer in the solution every few minutes is ...
                  FWIW Doing the heating in a area with no wind is a must IMO.
                  You cannot remove the lid to take temps. This allows the ammonium to escape. This dilutes the solution. I tried the thermometer inside the jar, and the plastic lens reacted with the ammonium and frosted over. If we can find an all glass one, that will work.

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                  I know this was answered already, but I do think that this point needs to be clear.
                  As Far as the dissolved Zinc Oxide and undissolved Zinc oxide. I did not notice any difference when i made my first batch between dissolved and not dissolved ZincO. Then again i was not looking for that, as i believe this step was not included before.

So turn off the stirrer, let it settle, then i should see a separation in color tones of white fluid. The upper level is dissolved, and the lower level is not dissolved. So we want to work with the dissolved upper level zinc? We will pour that white colored fluid off the top and processed with that to the next step. (and discard the stuff on the bottom)?
                  This was Geo's two cents, not powerme's. I agree, this needs to be clear.

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                    petar113507,
                    Keep up the good work and please don't spoon feed us but if you get some noteworthy results please post them. I think that is one of the biggest problems here for most people who have been around a while. They have seen so many promising ideas, spent $$$ and lots of time only to end up with no good results. Some because of scams and others because no one could figure out things that were kept secret as well as other reasons. So when someone new steps in the door here and does not show any videos or pictures or other evidence other than words on the screen it is less motivating for people to try things which take their time and money. While it was my sense that powerme is giving us good and honest info I think it would be hard for many people to understand where he is coming from unless they have done a lot of reading in metaphysics, new age or the alternate thinking realms.
                    Well said, I agree.
                    Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                      When you removed your solution from the ice bath, was it separated, or was it all the same color?

Thanks
                      I have had varying results. One batch, yes was seperated. The other one was more pasty of a consistency. Kind of hard to describe. Pictures are worth a thousand words. I'll post mine as soon as I get that camera.

*As far as color goes, I am "colorblind". I did not notice a significant change in color -- it was pretty-much white/grey and pasty.

As far as testing them -- I have not used them in conjunction with the ultrasonic fogger yet, as that has not yet arrived.

To prepare for it arriving, I am making various batches of crystals, so that I can see which controlled conditions make which batches successful or not.

Can you articulate what you encountered when you made them? What kind of setup/what happened when you tested it? If we make mistakes collectively, others don't have to repeat them.

Off to the hardware store,
                      ==Romo
                      Last edited by petar113507; 03-09-2011, 01:39 AM. Reason: Note about color*

Comment

• Heat Stirrer linked to e-bay by Roland

If you want a good heat stirrer, the one advertised to us by Roland can be had for $40 plus S&H. I just offered the guy $40 for one and he took it. Just to let you know. That's very cheap. It's a nice heavy duty type unit.

Comment

• New Power1 Message at OverUnity (Post #80)

great
                          job guys, we're almost there. RAD, what caused your poor result?

fishman, What binds H2 + O, that is what you need to control, What is it?. It's the link that connects everything, When you understand, then you will Know that there is no seperation, dividing knowledge into seperated fields of studies will only confuse you more.
                          You will only Learn more if you Know who you are first, Do not wait for your Death experience as it will be too late.

MasterPlaster, Give Man all of the Technologies of the World and it will NOT change a thing. Many great men have tried, their efforts were fruitless as common man could not understand and never can see any significances and their findings buried deep. It is not about Technology, Findings etc. etc. It is only about YOU, yourself only and what you Value.
                          This water fuel project is not important any sane person can make crystals and produce piezoelectric water fuel with many different kinds of elements. It's primitive technology, explosion, noise, deterioration etc., sure you can run your car on water and travel or run a genset to make electricity, it is a good start but what is it worth to you?.
                          Chet, you said Knowing takes the Fun out of Life but Knowing that you know nothing is what Life is all about. Man will not lift a rifle if only he knows his virtues. Knowing is not important, Clear Perception is.
                          What you VALUE is what counts, nothing else. We would happily be trading sticks as legal tende if that is what's valued. Paranoid is a natural defense.

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” - Nikola Tesla.

"Civilization is a limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities. Every civilization carries the seeds of its own destruction, and the same cycle shows in them all. " - Mark Twain,

"Education is the transmission of civilization." - Ariel and Will Durant

"The more rapidly a civilization progresses, the sooner it dies for another to rise in its place." - Havelock Ellis, The Dance of Life

"Civilization begins with order, grows with liberty, and dies with chaos." - Will Durant

"In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage." - John Steinbeck

Comment

• Wow Power1

Wow Power1, this is great stuff. I really enjoy reading what you have shared.

I'm trying to implement what Romo shared with us concerning the lucid dreams, and that's pretty incredible stuff for sure. I can start the dream but I just can't get into it yet. We'll get there though soon. Now, I know what to do.

Thanks Romo & Power1!!!

Comment

• Power1 (Re: Chet & Paraoid @ OverUnity)

Power1,

Chet @ OU thought you responding to him the other day when you responded to the posts of Romo. So, that's why he over reacted and said what he said about paranoid and such. I explained to him later that he had misunderstood what we are doing, that You (Power1) use OU to respond back to your guys here at EF. He said he'd appoligize to you. Anyway, I wanted to explain that situation to you.

P.S.: Sorry, typo. I misspelled paranoid on the heading of this post.

Best Regards,
                              Slovenia
                              Last edited by Slovenia; 03-08-2011, 11:51 PM. Reason: addressed typo

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                                I have had varying results. One batch, yes was seperated. The other one was more pasty of a consistency. Kind of hard to describe. Pictures are worth a thousand words. I'll post mine as soon as I get that camera.

As far as testing them -- I have not used them in conjunction with the ultrasonic fogger yet, as that has not yet arrived.

To prepare for it arriving, I am making various batches of crystals, so that I can see which controlled conditions make which batches successful or not.

Can you articulate what you encountered when you made them? What kind of setup/what happened when you tested it? If we make mistakes collectively, others don't have to repeat them.

Off to the hardware store,
                                ==Romo
                                Good plan

Making another batch right now.
                                Attached Files
                                Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X