Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QMC View Post
    I think it's safe to say that PowerMe is not well. I hope he gets the help he needs, or is at least content the way things are.
    Yeah, but It does not mean he was not on to something. So i will continue to experiment with this and report my results here.

It seems it was more important for him to teach us about his personal spirituality than to teach us his method on his water fuel.

At times I had to wonder weather his results where based in our world, or his
    Last edited by Roland; 03-04-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• A treatise on chemistry

Hi Romo,

I downloaded that book earlier too and it does go into crystals and so much more but I wasn't sure if it was the right book or not. Like you, the 1879 sounded like a book Power1 might have liked since it was before 1910 when science books started to tell different stories. Anyway, I was looking specifically for, "A Treatise in Zinc", and didn't find that. So, we have to utilize what we can find don't we. It's a good book and much easier to read too than the other two books he wanted us to read. Anyway, this is getting exciting. I think that Power1 may check in from time to time under an alias maybe to see how things are going. He really seemed to want to help us see the light. I got the feeling that the spirituality he was mentioning a lot must have been more important to the equation than maybe most of us know. I know this higher self thing is something I don't understand at all and maybe we need that connection to get to the next level. At this point, I'm very open minded.

Best Regards,
      Slovenia

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

If that link doesn't work -- the book is called "A treatise on chemistry" by: Henry Enfield Roscoe, C. schorlemmer -- Published in 1879

I found it by punching in "A treatise on zinc" on google books. Go figure.

I'm not sure if this is correct for the EXACT book, because this was from the "university of michigan", and not some british royal society. (I vaugely remember royals having something to do with the treatises mentioned in the 1800's.)

However -- the promising conditions here are -- The book mentions THREE of the same things powerme was talking about:

Lead sulfide crystals (296)
      Ammonium (Pg.173-185)
      Hydroxide (pg.30)
      Magnesium - (236)
      Zinc (270)

Their uses are not directly implicit (they do not mention pizeoelectricity as far as I've skimmed through the book). I need to do a thorough read through on the crystal section of the book, as this may be insightful.

I have spring break coming up, and should be able to do some tests during that time, and read up on things until then. I am still looking to work on this.

I hope others are willing to be as determined as I am I'm really fired up for the dream of converting my friend's car to water-running, and going on road trips like nobody's business.

This might not be easy, but I'm willing to put in some work. I hope anyone on-board is willing to as well.

Each to his own,
      ==Romo

(After Editing, for more than three similar tangents -- Did anyone else look through the table of contents, and see similar matierals used in bedini's new "rock battery" thread? Very interesting Stuff.)

Comment

• Power1 final message to Romo (today, March 3, 2011)

Farewell Notes:
        The eternal ignorance and arrogance of Man.

The History of Humanity has been a long cycle of surpressor and the surpressed, sinner and the sinned against, voilent and the victim. It is has been a non ending cycle that will continue forever. Do not fall victim to the prank, You have your own Brain, you have your own intelligence, Use it.

It is time that you STOP letting the small 1% of the population called the Elite Ruling Class continue their corruptive manipulation. It is time for you to THINK for yourself, Free Energy does EXIST but it will never materialize if you continue to follow the Lies and False Knowledge that is your current Habit.

Do not Believe, that is how you fall victim to their LIES, Do not join any group such as Slovenia, or any of the Authorities in these Forum, avoid following any of the Long time Researchers that have been posting endlessly, DEMAND evidence from them, Demand working prototype.

I will not show you a working prototype because I want you to Learn on your Own, Use your own brain, think for yourself, it is not that hard. You do have higher intelligence that resides within you. Allow it to grow and prosper. If you question my Ethic, then May your GOD help you, I do not have any EGO, nor should you, we are all equal.

Common people like you and me are getting tired of the abuse, not only of the Economic Slavery, Mental Slavery, Spiritual Slavery but also of their brutality, murdering, torture etc. There is an uprising that is taking momentum worldwide, this is your Chance to Stand UP and Free yourself.

Romo:
        I will no longer post here, complicated issue.
        Continue your work, show me progress.

Post youtube, I will lend a hand there, I will give you my production method for PbS, when you are ready, show me first.

Comment

• Study Group

Well, he doesn't like the study group concept and I thought that was a good idea. I need all the help I can get and I'm a good researcher.

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
          Farewell Notes:
          The eternal ignorance and arrogance of Man.

Do not join any group such as Slovenia, or any of the Authorities in these Forum,

Comment

• Attach it to rod query

I remember seeing in the notes somewhere that he used electroplating by electrolysis to attach stuff. I don't remember which thread, but I do remember that clearly.

I have 9 threads posted on Scribd if anyone needs to check out Power1's posts. Those files are not up to date at the present time but they do have most of the pertinent material we need. I have the up to date files on my computer and can put them on scribd too if there is interest shown on them. Otherwise, I'll just keep them posted at the Power1 study site.

Originally posted by Roland View Post

How do we attach it to a rod?
            Last edited by Slovenia; 03-04-2011, 02:33 AM. Reason: Added some lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
              Well, he doesn't like the study group concept and I thought that was a good idea. I need all the help I can get and I'm a good researcher.
              The open exchange of information is always a good idea Slovenia. You have done a lot of work and I am sure a great many people here are thankful for everything you have done so far!

-Altrez

Comment

• Thanks Altrez

Thanks Altrez for your encouraging words. When I saw Power1's post, I felt pain like I'd been hit in the solar plexis.

Originally posted by altrez View Post
                The open exchange of information is always a good idea Slovenia. You have done a lot of work and I am sure a great many people here are thankful for everything you have done so far!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post

-Altrez
                  +1 to altrez -- I definitely appreciate the compilation you've put forth, and the effort you are investing here. Thanks.

However -- Slovenia, I don't think he meant it personally. Instead, I interpert it that a study group seems to contradict the "think for yourself" notion.

Instead of taking it as an assault on your work, and efforts to spread the information around -- I would instead think that he simply wants us to come up with our own creative solutions to the problem. Using "creativity" to solve problems, can produce much more diverse results than a "shake'n'bake" brochure, that tells you how to do everything.

I do firmly beleive that we can all share information, and still come up with our own solutions. We should not, however, let "the group" replace our own abillity to find information and read/research ourselves -- and wait in docility for an answer to come to us. We need to look for ourselves -- This is an emphasis he has seemed to have all along.

Onwards,
                  ==Romo

Comment

• Crystals

Hi guys we'll as a long term lurker and tinkerer I've not been very communicative as I didn't have much to add but have learned much over the years. I would like to join in on a collaborative effort to harness this crystal approach as I feel this is certainly a path that can achieve results.

Not to knock your efforts Solvenia with your study group but personally I would perfer to keep it all under one roof so to speak as we already have many talented individuals on this site, and we'll likely get more by keeping it all together.
                    I'd also like to commend you for your efforts in trying to keep Powerme on board, that in itself gave us some useful clues as to where he was coming from.

Here's something for you to take a look at and where I believe Powerme was drawing his ideas.
                    YouTube - David Hudson ORMES part 1 of 7
                    It's David Hudson and his Ormes material

This approach along with John Bedinis's earth light battery can converge into something usable I believe as it's all heading the same way.

Comment

• Wow Romo

Wow Romo, very intuitive explanation indeed. I do think you are right about what you have shared. Power1 had me about ready to abandon ship.

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                      +1 to altrez -- I definitely appreciate the compilation you've put forth, and the effort you are investing here. Thanks.

However -- Slovenia, I don't think he meant it personally. Instead, I interpert it that a study group seems to contradict the "think for yourself" notion.

Instead of taking it as an assault on your work, and efforts to spread the information around -- I would instead think that he simply wants us to come up with our own creative solutions to the problem. Using "creativity" to solve problems, can produce much more diverse results than a "shake'n'bake" brochure, that tells you how to do everything.

I do firmly beleive that we can all share information, and still come up with our own solutions. We should not, however, let "the group" replace our own abillity to find information and read/research ourselves -- and wait in docility for an answer to come to us. We need to look for ourselves -- This is an emphasis he has seemed to have all along.

Onwards,
                      ==Romo
                      Last edited by Slovenia; 03-04-2011, 12:07 PM. Reason: reworded something

Comment

• Just to chime in here I'm not abandoning this idea but have a lot of projects going so I'll be pitching in as I get time. I could not find 30% ammonia locally yet but bought some regular cleaning type. While I commend Slovenia for keeping this rolling and creating a yahoo group I really tend to find things flow easier on a forum than in yahoo message groups. However I think it's a good idea for the yahoo group as a backup in case too much problems happen here. I did buy the E3 spark plugs and installed them. I had to reset the car computer after doing that as it was running very rough but now is running okay. Still not sure if I have a plug problem or the computer just needs a bit more run time to 'learn' the new plugs. I also found out the parts store gave me the wrong number plug per the E3 reference guide but at least they were the same length. Not sure if that's a problem. I also suspect that one may need to disconnect the ECU (car's computer) to run with water or that you may even need an old car before they started using the ECU's. I believe Powerme mentioned he traded in his newer car for a 30 year old one and I assume that is why.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Power1 Information

Power1 gave us a lot of information. There are about nine threads including the Over Unity thread. I have been going back and trying to consolidate all the pertinent information to this experiment. The information is just in to many places right now to be viable for everyone to utilize. Anyway, hopefully I'll at least have something to share soon. It will take a while to consolidate all his posts though and I don't have that much time either. So, we'll finish this task when we can.

Comment

• Incredible Guy

I don't know who this Power1 guy is but he is a pretty incredible guy. I've been reading through all his notes again. It's great that a man with a mind as good as his, was willing to take the time to share all he did with us. Anyway, I wanted to voice that feeling again. I don't know why he bothered to give us the time of day but I'm grateful he did.
                            Last edited by Slovenia; 03-04-2011, 08:44 PM. Reason: missing coma

Comment

• Power1 Preliminary Information Summary Release

This is a preliminary release of consolidated materials regarding the water for fuel device and components shared by Power1.

Power1 Full Disclosure

P.S.: There will be more added soon when I have time to finish this project. I wanted to get something out there quick for experimenters to use before Power1 was a distant memory.

Comment

• Dying Thread

We are going to have to share with each other soon or this thread will die. This information is to good to allow it to die. I know Power1 said we could each go our own way and figure this out on our own, but I've had a lot of experience in this, and few take these experiments forward solo especially when there are missing details and there are missing details here. Power1 left things out on purpose to make us search and prove we were really worthy of receiving this free knowledge. Well, it's up to all of you who were interested in what he shared. I know I am, but I can't carry this by myself and there is a lot of research material to read through. So, what are you going to do?

How many of you are interested in taking this forward? We don't have to do it here as solo acts.

Comment

Working...
                                X