• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Thanks Power1.

Originally posted by power1 View Post
    hey Slovenia,
    I speak in plain simple language, please do not complicate what I say. I ask that you please do not look up to me, Look up to yourself only.

When I say it is your call, don't translate it to other form, thats complication.

I simply mean it is your calling, who's calling?.
    You, your higher self has been calling all this time, but have you heard the calling?.

Simple, I am not picking a fight, my words are simple, take them for their simple meanings, no games played like metaphors etc.

Comment

• Copper Sulfate test result

Well, the result of my little crystal test:

Method:

Copper Sulfate
      Hot water
      Mix up untill saturated
      Wait..

I waited half a day, did see crystal forming on the glass sides above the water , like ice crystals on a frosty window.

Then i decided to speed things up, put the thing in the hot air oven at 110 celsius. 3 times of 15 minutes.

Still some liquid left on the bottom, left it at the kitchen sink. now, one day later, this is the result.
      Looks like some crystal mess.

I did hope for this (Wikipedia) : But hey, mine is blue too :-)

Last edited by Cherryman; 02-21-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Here is a short video with the results of my crystal growing experiment. In order to verfy that any hydrogen is being produce I will have to wait until I have money to rent a gas analyzer / H2 sensor.

YouTube - zno crystals

I will also take a sample of what I prodcued and mail it to my Lab buddies over at the universty and see if they can figure out how effective the proccess was.

I was going to add it to my chamber but I am afraid that my yield might not be efficient enough to produce any results at all.

The tests I have planed are as fallows:

1. Spark Plug test with no water vapor.
        2. Spark Plug Test with ultrasonic water mist.
        3. Spark Plug test with ultrasonic water mist with ZNO crystals added.
        4. Weight of chamber before a 1 hour run.
        5. Weight of chamber after 1 hour run.
        6. Total battery drain.
        7. Total over all power consumption.

-Altrez
        Last edited by altrez; 02-21-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
          Thanks Power1.
          can you please kindly post your archive to overuinty thread, there are some questions there that have already been answered here.

i'm on several projects now and can only maintain this thread by peeking in when ever possible.

thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
            great job

what will be most convenient way of doing this, simple and safely?.
            Simple, but safe?

1. Take a glass heatproof liter bottle
            2. Fill it until the edge
            3. Put a balloon on the opening
            4. Heat the bottle somewhere between 38 and 45 degrees celsius
            5. Wait until 1/10 of the solution is evaporated
            6. Close the ballon, cool it down et, voila ;-)

Disclamer: Do not try this at home!
            Last edited by Cherryman; 02-21-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
              Well, the result of my little crystal test:

I waited half a day, did see crystal forming on the glass sides above the water , like ice crystals on a frosty window.

Then i decided to speed things up, put the thing in the hot air oven at 110 celsius. 3 times of 15 minutes.
              Thank you for sharing, there are many properties of Copper sulfate, can you please start a new thread and we'll investigate their uses there and leave this for ZnO.

This is a very interting material, lots of potential applications.

Comment

• Happy To Do So

Yes, I'll be glad to do that. You are welcome!!

can you please kindly post your archive to overuinty thread, there are some questions there that have already been answered here.

i'm on several projects now and can only maintain this thread by peeking in when ever possible.

thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
                  Simple, but safe?

1. Take a glass heatproof liter bottle
                  2. Fill it until the edge
                  3. Put a balloon on the opening
                  4. Heat the bottle somewhere between 38 and 45 degrees celsius
                  5. Wait until 1/10 of the solution is evaporated
                  6. Close the ballon, cool it down et, voila ;-)

Disclamer: Do not try this at home!
                  that will work, use free heat of the sun to do work for you.

I would then just bubble this gas into common ammonium, what is the gas volume?.

how about 2 mason jars using the sun to heat vessel A and collecting by bubbling into vessel B?

I would just leave A in the sun and B in the shade or cooled.

Comment

• Overunity Login

Hi Power1,

I can't login to Overunity.com and they won't get back to me with a method of getting into the site. I don't know what's going on there, but I made about ten attempts to Login there today and was unable to do so, and they don't get back to me. So, it's frustrating. I have all your archives uploaded to Scribd and was going to post the links to each of the three archived files there so folks at OverUnity.com could download them if they wanted them.

Anyway, If you would let me send you the information via a pm, I can do that and you can put it up at the site. Let me know if that is amenable with you. If not, I'll try to gain entry into OverUnity again tomorrow and see what transpires with it.

I wanted you to know I have made some effort on it.

Best Regards,
                    Slovenia

thank you in advance.

Comment

• thanks Slovenia,
                      If anyone can access that forum and post a link to this thread that will be great.

Our progress is slow but let's just wait for developments.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
                        thanks Slovenia,
                        If anyone can access that forum and post a link to this thread that will be great.

Our progress is slow but let's just wait for developments.
                        I posted one for you.

Comment

• Altrez (Links to archived Power1 files @ Scribd)

These are my links to archived files I made from Power1 & Powerme threads & posts.

These links to my archived files of Power1's work on Scribd.
                          I will continue to update these files.

Best Way to Use Heat From HHO to Generate Electricity
                          Best Way to Use Heat From HHO to Generate Electricity

Growing Crystals, Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting
                          Growing Crystals, Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting

Magnets on Fuel Line Experiment
                          Magnets on Fuel Line Experiment

New One Added Feb 22, 2011
                          Plasma-Effect-Cosmic-Ray-Amplification
                          Plasma Effect - Cosmic Ray Amplification

New One Added February 22, 2011
                          Bedini-Earth-Light
                          Bedini Earth Light

Best Regards,
                          Slovenia
                          Last edited by Slovenia; 02-22-2011, 11:18 AM. Reason: Added Links

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post
                            someone had asked about the ZnO fuel consumption, it was 4 hrs per gallon running a 10 hp 6kwh genset with 1/2 constant load draw.

i had posted this on the magnet thread earlier, just catching up with the thread.
                            Powerme, do us all a favor and explain clearly your "genset." Let's be clear: you claim to be generating more power than you consume, and with only water as a fuel source, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by QMC View Post
                              Powerme, do us all a favor and explain clearly your "genset." Let's be clear: you claim to be generating more power than you consume, and with only water as a fuel source, correct?
                              6kwh genset bought from local source, 10 hp gasoline engine

3 gallon atomizing chamber consists of 2x5cm piezo transducers pulsed dc at 36 volt with 12v input power derived from generator alternator and stepped up with toroid wound coil transformer with simple pulsing circuit.

3 stage filteration tanks with drain of reverted atomize water to primary chamber.

ZnO nano rods were grown with low temperature sol-gel self seeding method widely known, nano rods were directly deposited on composite plates and arranged within atomizing chamber to achieve highest effecient ultrasonicwave harvesting.

This allowed complete closed loop operation of genset with plain tap water as fuel source. Fuel consumption was rated at 1 gallon = 4hrs run time at 1/2 load median.

Comment

• guys, this is getting very painfully slow for me.

i wish to speed up our process please, there have been a few details that I had ommited as to make your replication a litle more challenging.

when someone is ready to continue, please let us know.

our first ZnO crystals grown by Altrez was to demonstrate ZnO ammonium fusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X