X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• use a thermometer, keep it at 60 deg C

Comment

• Slovenia , no pm pls.

i'm fine, Aaron can do as he wish, I dont care.

i'm only doing this because I'm tired of the mess fkup world

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
        I was going to save this for later versions but we'll do it now.

addition of magnesium chloride amplifies the dielectric constant of the crystals, my best crystals were made of ZnO blend with magnesium chloride extracted from sea water.

Sea water contains all elements known to man, even noble elements. It is in Iodide, bromide and chloride form. It is done with simple acid/base extractions and then partial distillation to recover each element.

Superconductivity has other phases too, Josephson tunneling, that is what they call diode tunneling. When sea extracted Mg is added, the HHO production is magnified several folds.
        30 grams of zinc oxide, 300ml Ammonium hydroxide, how much Mg chloride?

This source has always had good grade chemicals cheep or you may find Mg chloride at a good Reef Aquarium store and get some. Magnesium Supplements for Aquariums - English

Comment

• Just to clarify, Does the container (envelope) of crystals have to be in the water with the directly next to the foggers?

The reason i ask, i'd like to have a very small pump moving the water from the Fogger/ultrasonic reaction chamber, though a fluidized bed containing the crystals then back to the ultrasonic reaction chamber. That water would be recirculating in a closed loop. I think if designed correctly, a fluidized bed could contain the crystals well, and the water would get maximum contacts and dwell time with the crystals.

Comment

• Facinating Stuff

This is very fascinating stuff, and I do believe in you. If I can help you, let me know. I plan on replicating your devices too. Thanks so much!!

Comment

• Hey guys,

I have started the crystal making process. I added a small amount of ZnO to a small amount of ammonia. It turned into a very milky white liquid. I then heated this mixture in a double boiler for 30 minutes at a temp of 60 degrees Celsius while stirring every minute.

Once that was done the ZnO quickly separated from the ammonia when I stopped stirring. I just capped it and put it in the deep freezer at 11:50 AM CDT.

I will remove it around 3:00 PM CDT and post then.

-Altrez

Comment

• I dit not find Zinc yet, so i have a test running with Copper Sulfate.

Alarming: The boss at the local drugstore told me that it would be very hard for me to obtain the stuff, because they have banned or are trying to ban all the selling of raw ground materials to civilians ! (Netherlands) I guess its a EU rule, as we are always theonly EU country to blindly follow those rules without questioning
                We, the people, are being cut of resources. All in the name of safety and regulation, I call it suppression. If this goes on in 20 years their will be no home, garage or backyard invenntions anymore.

Anyway,.. Watching crystals grow leaves time to think

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                  Hey guys,

I have started the crystal making process. I added a small amount of ZnO to a small amount of ammonia. It turned into a very milky white liquid. I then heated this mixture in a double boiler for 30 minutes at a temp of 60 degrees Celsius while stirring every minute.

Once that was done the ZnO quickly separated from the ammonia when I stopped stirring. I just capped it and put it in the deep freezer at 11:50 AM CDT.

I will remove it around 3:00 PM CDT and post then.

-Altrez
                  good jon, on Mg, I start with 5%, my magnesium has other impurities from crude distillation, you have to control temperature to only evaporate element at their boiling points. I use 10% but be careful as other violent things can happen when mixing.

i'm glad i got this 3g broadband, on the road again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
                    I dit not find Zinc yet, so i have a test running with Copper Sulfate.

Alarming: The boss at the local drugstore told me that it would be very hard for me to obtain the stuff, because they have banned or are trying to ban all the selling of raw ground materials to civilians ! (Netherlands) I guess its a EU rule, as we are always theonly EU country to blindly follow those rules without questioning
                    We, the people, are being cut of resources. All in the name of safety and regulation, I call it suppression. If this goes on in 20 years their will be no home, garage or backyard invenntions anymore.

Anyway,.. Watching crystals grow leaves time to think
                    that's the POINT that I am trying to make and got banned for.

KNOWLEDGE is the key to freedom, TRUE KNOWLEDGE not the FALSE LIES that you guys are too afraid to let go off.

The enviroment is abundant in everything, you do not need to buy!!!!!!!

I dont have time to explain everything in detail, make your own glassware, make your own chemicals, make transistors, make metals, make plastic.

that's CONSCIOUS, your common sense and natural logic.

you need to gain your sensory, to be able to taste and feel your vibration, you do vibrate, you can easily sense what is not good for your body from your reaction, FOOD from the store is BAD!!!!!!!

Please, make things, harvest from the sea, make liquid air for all of your chemicals, it is easy!!!!

That they never can take away, YOU TAKE AWAY from them. Their power to control you.

Comment

• Not much too see, but here is a first progress:

YouTube - CopperSulfate grow test

Comment

• Roland
                        Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2010

Band ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        You should go back and delete this post, or at least edit it.

"ok guys, in case I get banned again, we can continue this project at overunity forum, I have a thread there.
                        "

You got band, not your name, we all could figure out it you without you saying it. Someone may complain if they see you where banded and came back.

NO PM please.

Contain and manipulate other things BUT NEVER your Spirit.

I can not control the actions of others, let them be.

Comment

• Sounds Very Great

Power1,

This knowledge to do what you refer to is quite elusive to those of us who have been schooled in the dumbing down science process for 60 or more years. Where can we obtain all this information / knowledge. This is exactly what I have been trying to find out. Many of the old text books have been destroyed. Thanks for all you have shared!!

Best Regards,
                          Slovenia

Originally posted by power1 View Post
                          that's the POINT that I am trying to make and got banned for.

KNOWLEDGE is the key to freedom, TRUE KNOWLEDGE not the FALSE LIES that you guys are too afraid to let go off.

The enviroment is abundant in everything, you do not need to buy!!!!!!!

I dont have time to explain everything in detail, make your own glassware, make your own chemicals, make transistors, make metals, make plastic.

that's CONSCIOUS, your common sense and natural logic.

you need to gain your sensory, to be able to taste and feel your vibration, you do vibrate, you can easily sense what is not good for your body from your reaction, FOOD from the store is BAD!!!!!!!

Please, make things, harvest from the sea, make liquid air for all of your chemicals, it is easy!!!!

That they never can take away, YOU TAKE AWAY from them. Their power to control you.

Comment

• Update:

YouTube - znotest

So far it seems no crystals have formed. The next step is to heat it back up to 60 degrees Celsius and let it sit at that temp for 2 hours.

I will post an update around 6:00 PM CDT

-Altrez

Comment

• Altrez,
                              does not look right, ammonia should be 30% and water 70%, not dilute of household ammonia further, check your label for content %

it does not freeze at 0 deg C

you need to reflux by boiling it in ts own vapor, crystals is fused with ammonia, can not let vapor evaporate.

Comment

• Slovenia, there is no such place for one stop knowledge, perhaps you can start a new site open freely and concile these findings there.

start changes with self first, cleanse your body, eat natural food, natural water - i have to travel miles and hike to unpoluted source for water weekly, not easy.

start with the Treatsie of Electricity book I posted, there are many online forums for making different things, books etc.

the knowledge comes to you naturally, overtime it's a natural sensory.

from my sea extract, i found ormus, take it, that helps too, look online.

you have to make sacrifices, abolish everything synthetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X