No announcement yet.

Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok guys, in case I get banned again, we can continue this project at overunity forum, I have a thread there.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
      ok guys, in case I get banned again, we can continue this project at overunity forum, I have a thread there.
      Why did you get banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
        Why did you get banned?
        ask Aaron, trying to explain what causes plasma effect, there is no such thing as diode effect, ask anyone in Electrical Engenieering.

I found that it is caused by superconductive, phase shift of silicon, there are other elements that have this property too, it is common in semi-conductors but a secrecy, semi-conductors can harvest a band of frequencies and cosmic rays.

pop off the cap of a large metal cap transistors and measure with a multi-meter, you can even charge a small battery with it.
        Last edited by power1; 02-19-2011, 12:27 PM.

Comment

ask Aaron, trying to explain what causes plasma effect, there is no such thing as diode effect, ask anyone in Electrical Engenieering.

I found that it is caused by superconductive, phase shift of silicon, there are other elements that have this property too.
          whats the link to the ou thread?

Comment

whats the link to the ou thread?
            Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Comment

• anyone made crystals yet?

Comment

• Going to the market today to by some ammonia will post results this afternoon. I have asked the local science geeks about this and basically they said you will get crystal production even if you mess up pretty badly.

They also said a coffee filter is a very good cheep container to use for testing.

However to get the higher efficiency you need lab equipment an dedicated chemicals.

So even if I get a poor yield with low efficiency I should see a spark bigger then the one I posted on youtube with just adding a coffee filter full of my crystal yield.

Would you say that is correct powerme?

-Altrez

Comment

• I was going to save this for later versions but we'll do it now.

addition of magnesium chloride amplifies the dielectric constant of the crystals, my best crystals were made of ZnO blend with magnesium chloride extracted from sea water.

Sea water contains all elements known to man, even noble elements. It is in Iodide, bromide and chloride form. It is done with simple acid/base extractions and then partial distillation to recover each element.

Superconductivity has other phases too, Josephson tunneling, that is what they call diode tunneling. When sea extracted Mg is added, the HHO production is magnified several folds.

Comment

Going to the market today to by some ammonia will post results this afternoon. I have asked the local science geeks about this and basically they said you will get crystal production even if you mess up pretty badly.

They also said a coffee filter is a very good cheep container to use for testing.

However to get the higher efficiency you need lab equipment an dedicated chemicals.

So even if I get a poor yield with low efficiency I should see a spark bigger then the one I posted on youtube with just adding a coffee filter full of my crystal yield.

Would you say that is correct powerme?

-Altrez
                    the main thing is that you freeze till -0, then boil at 60 degrees for 2 hrs, when boiling your flask, do you have one?, cap tightly and put a wet towel around it, just drip water to keep it cool. A hot plate should be ok, crytals will start to grow when you boil, but you dont want them to get too big, swirl the flask every 5 minutes if you dont have a stirrer

Comment

I was going to save this for later versions but we'll do it now.

addition of magnesium chloride amplifies the dielectric constant of the crystals, my best crystals were made of ZnO blend with magnesium chloride extracted from sea water.

Sea water contains all elements known to man, even noble elements. It is in Iodide, bromide and chloride form. It is done with simple acid/base extractions and then partial distillation to recover each element.

Superconductivity has other phases too, Josephson tunneling, that is what they call diode tunneling. When sea extracted Mg is added, the HHO production is magnified several folds.
                      The way I understand magnesium chloride to work with HHO production is its use as a great electrolyte? If you add it in with your ZnO it will melt and allow your crystals to have a very conductive plain to produce electricity and thus make HHO. It should give up to a %50 increase or more output of HHO.

We are getting pretty close to making an element that produces HHO in water without any electricity needed. I am trying to find the info but you can also take aluminum and magnesium together and they produce tons of HHO with no added electricity.

So for example if you went that route the mist would act as your fuel and the HHO as the catalyst to cause the explosive reaction needed to push a engine.

All very interesting Thanks for sharing powerme.

-Altrez

Comment

the main thing is that you freeze till -0, then boil at 60 degrees for 2 hrs, when boiling your flask, do you have one?, cap tightly and put a wet towel around it, just drip water to keep it cool. A hot plate should be ok, crytals will start to grow when you boil, but you dont want them to get too big, swirl the flask every 5 minutes if you dont have a stirrer
                        I was told that a masson Jar with lid will work up to 130 degrees so that should be fine. I was also told that you want to stop increasing temperature just shy of a rolling boil just a bit more the a simmer.

I have an electric stove that will work for the production. Mason Jars need no cooling as the glass can withstand over 300 degrees.

Sound about right?

Comment

The way I understand magnesium chloride to work with HHO production is its use as a great electrolyte? If you add it in with your ZnO it will melt and allow your crystals to have a very conductive plain to produce electricity and thus make HHO. It should give up to a %50 increase or more output of HHO.

We are getting pretty close to making an element that produces HHO in water without any electricity needed. I am trying to find the info but you can also take aluminum and magnesium together and they produce tons of HHO with no added electricity.

So for example if you went that route the mist would act as your fuel and the HHO as the catalyst to cause the explosive reaction needed to push a engine.

All very interesting Thanks for sharing powerme.

-Altrez
                          zinc, magnesium fused with sulfur will produce HHO that way too.

Comment

I was told that a masson Jar with lid will work up to 130 degrees so that should be fine. I was also told that you want to stop increasing temperature just shy of a rolling boil just a bit more the a simmer.

I have an electric stove that will work for the production. Mason Jars need no cooling as the glass can withstand over 300 degrees.

Sound about right?
                            mason jar will handle, just cool it down with moist towel to keep pressure low, dont add too much water before you crack your jar, mist with a spray bottle.
                            Last edited by power1; 02-19-2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• anyone close to the ocean can make mg extraction too.

Comment

• gotta go, back in 14 hrs.

Comment

Working...
                                X