X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lamare View Post
    You did note I was quoting, right?
    @lamare

I wonder if this could imply a connection/observation that in reality is similar ot the same as Dr. Koontz and his Theory of negative mass particles.

A full credentialed and highly qualified Physicist Web Site of Dr. Robert W. Koontz* www.DoctorKoontz.com
    Last edited by conradphd; 09-21-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

A while ago I bought a book from “The water car museum” which arrived with a DVD Welcome to the Kentucky Water Fuel Museum! on that DVD amongst other things was quite a long interview with Bob Boyce. In which he describes how his Interest in WFCs started and developed. Bob raced boats and initially converted to bottled hydrogen as the fuel.” If it’s good enough for space rockets it’s got to be good for my boat”
      It was of course the power to weight ratio and the power available that Bob was interested in and not the economics at this stage. However he soon decided to start trying to generate hydro/oxy on board his racing boat to reduce the weight constraints and fitted a large alternator to help in that regard.
      Bob was using straight DC electrolysis off his alternator diode pack and getting reasonable results. Bob also had a clear bubbler fitted and so he could actually see his gas production and he noticed that at a certain engine speed (alternator revs) the efficiency of the gas production went up astronomically.
      Far above Faraday, Being no mean hand at electronics Bob investigated the waveform coming out of his alternator and discovered that by a lucky accident one of the Diodes had gone short circuit in his diode pack and at a certain frequency this huge gain in gas production occurred, presumably because of the interaction of these two frequencies. It of course didn’t take Bob to long to duplicate the mechanically produced waveform of his alternator with an electronic (adjustable) equivalent
      Bob stands as one of the giants in the WFC field and has suffered greatly because of his refusal to kow tow.
      However his accidental variable waveform generation certainly reinforces your observations in part one of your paper. Riveting stuff Michael!!
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        A while ago I bought a book from “The water car museum” which arrived with a DVD Welcome to the Kentucky Water Fuel Museum! on that DVD amongst other things was quite a long interview with Bob Boyce. In which he describes how his Interest in WFCs started and developed. Bob raced boats and initially converted to bottled hydrogen as the fuel.” If it’s good enough for space rockets it’s got to be good for my boat”
        Bob Boyce plans are available here:

http://pesn.com/2007/09/29/9500450_B...r_Plans/d9.pdf

Comment

Suggestion

Mike is a very serious fellow indeed and if he says and ace is an ace and a spade is a spade, I think we should trust him on that and accept the information as good information. So, my suggestion is that we try to ascertain how we can best utilize the information he provided and achieve some outstanding results. We want him to continue to share with us, so why would be want to risk saying things that might piss him off? Thanks!!

Comment

Where do we start?

If we want to replicate this process , where do we start?
            Will we use something like a AM double side band transmitter, which I think is heterodyning?
            Mike suggested VHF and UHF which is in the megahertz range. TV is AM modulation.
            He talks about 10W , which is not a huge transmitter.
            He used the example of 100khz and 300khz which is more in the medium frequency range, but it was probably only to explain the principle.
            Once we know for sure what freq. to use we could google some AM double sideband transmitter circuits. I have got old radio engineering books that I never really understood. I could have a look in there.
            Then also find some wavelength formulas and work out the quarter wave lengths to get the tube lengths.
            Any thoughts and ideas on this?
            This was the very first explanation I found on google
            SPECTRUM ANALYSIS
            Last edited by nvisser; 09-21-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farrah Day View Post
              Anybody feel brave enough to even attempt to explain what 'HARD' and 'SOFT' electrons are?

Electrons being disintegrated, Lamare?
              It can't be explained in one post, you have to read his book on this stuff. I read it and shared with many and it turned out to be one of the most fascinating and straight forward book that I have ever read on how the universe works in micro and macro scale. It also covers the topic on what is wron with the current scientific understanding of universe. So don't say it is nonsence if you even haven't read the book. You don't even need to buy the book, you can get it here in pdf:
              RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Frequencies

@All

I have posted the frequencies, the 100 and 300Khz was just for the easy maths example, look at posts further below.

HF Antenna Cookbook

Here I have posted a link so as you can see what is a balun and I think you will see a resemblance to both Meyer and Puharich, the latter being the most informative.

You have to think what Puharich was doing when he stumbled on this.

What you have to remember is that you must not have a miss match between transmitter and antenna, so in this case you have to fudge it as in this configuration of a water cell the goal posts move. With Puharich he used a sensing resistor to measure accross that resistor (1 ohm)the VSWR.

A vertical antenna can be made to be bigger than it looks by loading with a coil, rings a bell? another answer for Farraday

Mike

Comment

Just one other point, and I do not want to cause any problem with the good Doc. but look at some of his water splitting videos again. I don't think you could put a high power amplifier on the sec, but you sure can put a 100watt linier amp on what I have explained, the immagination of that!!!!!!!!

Mike

Comment

what frequencies to use

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                    150mhz would be a good start for the VHF band, 120Mhz and 720Mhz have been used succesfully.

Your tubes can be tuned to a virtual length with your coils, that is one reason they are their
                    Mike spells out that 120mhz and 720mhz works.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thank you -- Its taken as read that everyone on this forum would have PJK somewhere on their HD
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

all the files so far

Here is a zip file:
                        http://www.feelthevibe.com/free_ener...osplitting.zip

Has Mike's doc, a link he posted and a pdf of the antenna cookbook
                        he linked to.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                          Just one other point, and I do not want to cause any problem with the good Doc. but look at some of his water splitting videos again. I don't think you could put a high power amplifier on the sec, but you sure can put a 100watt linier amp on what I have explained, the immagination of that!!!!!!!!

Mike
                          @Michael John Nunnerley

No problem from my end, although to do it properly you should add a stage between the Exciter and the Linear in order to match the 50ohm input impedance and depending on the linear you might have to add a bit of gain to be sure you get to the 2-5W you would need for the input.

If anyone tries this, two cautions; your going to mess with the aircraft radio band for sure and big problems for you here if the devices are not shields properly.

Don't go and try to connect this arrangement to any damn Tesla coils, you will never forgive yourself for doing that.

Comment

Thanks

Jetijs,

Thanks for the book!!

Best Regards,
                            Slovenia

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                            It can't be explained in one post, you have to read his book on this stuff. I read it and shared with many and it turned out to be one of the most fascinating and straight forward book that I have ever read on how the universe works in micro and macro scale. It also covers the topic on what is wron with the current scientific understanding of universe. So don't say it is nonsence if you even haven't read the book. You don't even need to buy the book, you can get it here in pdf:

Comment

DrStiffler

Good to see you here DrStiffler!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                                This is what I get when I click the link:

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to upload the file again or first log in to his/her Premium Account and then upload the file again. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

I hope this helps.
                                If it is the Patrick Kelly book, I have it, but because of the error page I cannot know.

jeanna

Comment

Working...
                                X