GEET | Paul Pantone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intake/exhaust

Can anyone help me find some intake/exhaust brakets/plates.

I went to a 4-wheel/motocycle/etc... store and they said they couldn't help. They couldn't even order any.

So does that mean I have to find it somewhere else?

I have a 5hp honda engine with a side shaft. The intake/exhaust isn't on the same side either they are each on their own side.

Thanks for the help. I'm getting my DOM tube machined hopefully today.

Well I think I can just have those parts machined unless there's some I can buy done already.

AND

Just got back from the machine shop and now I have more questions than finished metal parts.

I've seen lots of geet videos and most are modified from the plans on panaceauniversity.org. I see most with non-tapered 1" T's with a hex bushing to connect the 1/2" intake tube to the 1" T.

The guy at the machine shop was telling me it's gonna be super difficult to use the hex bushings when I'm trying to thread the 1" T and the 1/2" tube after putting on one of em. He was explaining that one will go on easy but when I try to put the other end on I'll be cussing up a storm.

He was telling me some alternative methods to do it using the parts I have. One included turning down the inside of the hex bushing where there are no threads to make it smooth. Then press in a slip ring to the bushing so that the 1/2" tube will be a tight press fit on only one of em. The other end of the 1/2" tube will be threaded into the hex bushing. And then on the end where there are no threads and it gets pressed into the slip ring just put some Hi temp RTV silicone.

But I wanted to find out how others are using the hex bushings.

And I was just thinking. Do I even need to thread the 1/2" tube if I'm using hex bushings? Could I just put a slip ring into each one and just press the 1/2" tube into em with some silicone? Or will it leak.. That's starting to sound like a good idea.

My cursor is pointing to the hex bushing I am talking about. There's one on each end.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wantfreeenergy; 12-18-2008, 11:50 PM.
    If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

Here's a vid using the hex bushings. But he doesn't show him assembling the second hex bushing. That's what the person from the machine shop was trying to steer me away from. He kept saying that trying to attach that second hex bushing will be a bugger.

YouTube - How to assemble a Geet reaktor

I kinda wish I woulda had him just machine the peices, but he really didn't want to until I knew how to assemble it for sure.

Hopefully I'll get all the rest of the pieces tommorrow and have it running by the weekend. (2morrow nite)
      If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

GEET, the good and the not so good.

Everyone,
        I have done some research on GEET and got the "Automobile" plans from teslatech online. The plans are not specific but direct you to experiment with options. They require you to build your own carburator. There are sketches you can start from but they are only sketches. The best implementation of GEET itslef would be a hybrid of GEET for Idle, High speed with another jet to feed fuel for on demand load, such as passing on the highway. Fuel savings would depend on how you drive. They do not suggest that an automobile should be driven with a mixture of water and orange juice at all. The Auto plans use 100% gasoline. Then there are the problems of the reacor rod getting gummed up with the additives. That's the same problem the vapor carbs have. The Gasoline companies put in additives to thwart vapor carb systems.

The GEET works great on a lawn mower or a 10 HP generator. You can scale it up to a large generator in fact. There are videos of them doing just that. However, pure GEET is not and I say NOT ideal for a car or anything with varying load and speed demands. What would be ideal is having a GEET engine on a hybrid which charged your battery while you drive.

The principal is a vapor carberator, which if you research these types of devices don't deliver power on demand very well at all. They were used in WW2 on tanks to defeat Rommel. A 2002 Honda is not the same animal as a Sherman tank.

The GEET folks had a carburator hybrid device which they were selling at one point. Since then they have been thwarted by the state of Utah and dismantled. All I could find out about the carb was a video shot of a guy adjusting it. This system used 100% gasoline but it had 2 briggs and stratton carbs feeding the engine. The device I mentioned was not mounted on the top of the intake manafold but off to the side and it incorporated the 2 smaller carbs and a jet for acceleration.

In conclusion, The plasma is incorporated in the basic principals of GEET. The system genrates the plasma using the exhauste plumbing. GEET cannot use a liquid fuel, it has to be a vapor not unlike steam. There are systems that do that exclusively by the way. (The G2 made in france and used on diesel tracors). This is why the Pasma Spark plug actually defeats the need for the reacor rod (and the need to redesign your fuel and exhauste systems). The next step, as I see it is to design a method to either mix a water vapor or steam and then reduce the need for gasoline by replacing it with HHO fuel from a booster and exploding the steam/vapor and expanding the remaining vapor to push down the piston.

Xack

Comment

GEET, The good and the not so good, addendem

The work you guys are doing with GEET is great. Results speak the loudest here.

Thanks to everyone for the work, interest and efforts in alternate fuel technologies.

Sincerely,
          Xack

Comment

Hi Xack some good points, however we have those in France tho who have had successful modification types of the GEET system on cars with water/Fuel.
            check out the citron here on this page
            GEET
            (Refresh page)

I have two french documents that describe these in detail, il have to ask MDG to translate them tho.

Ash

Comment

Ok, let see if I can help

Hello Ash,

I'll be glad to help if I can, to translate this docs.

I just found them in the email box (I seldom open that account now)

Streamyx line is so slow today that I might look at them later and tell you if it's in my capacities to translate that.

Good work all,
              c u,
              MDG

Edit: Ok man, I got it. Great doc, it's from the city council that equiped their car with a modified GEET !
              They call it Water Dopping, because they just process water, not the fuel. It's a kind of SPAD, a french speciality
              I put myself on the translation now, lucky I have free time

EDIT2: Ash please, do you have a solution to host my old websites (300 pages), because after they shut down http://waterfuel.t35.com, it seems that now http://waterfuel.100free.com is not available also !!
              Why we always have to fight to survive here ? Is it the purpose of life to have continuing challenges ?
              Last edited by Jules Tresor; 03-26-2009, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Hi David, Thank you so much my friend, this will do a wealth of good,there is only one more that is worthy of translation will show you this one at a later time.

Now i woud try this for FREE reliable hosting
                Most Endorsed FREE Website Hosting Provider | Free Website Hosting

Smack uses this one and its totally add free
                If it doesnt work for you, we can get you some web hosting space for you off ours, this is a great resource of oyur and should be up all the time!.

Ash

Comment

Nano Giller Pantone and Hydroxy install

Guys just a sneak preview from the video coming up and details in the course.
                  Here is the mini Nano Giler /Pantone reactor working with hydroxy. This tiny
                  reactor uses water vapor
                  ImageShack - Image Hosting :: hydroxynanog.jpg

Through a reactor rod that's spliced into your exhaust,
                  ImageShack - Image Hosting :: hydroxynano003.jpg

The out put goes straight into the air intake.
                  http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?i...xynano002r.jpg

They do these at Hypnow.fr or look for the nano kit on the GEET page (Refresh). GEET

This is not steam injection , it look like it , but its not, like the ecopra
                  kits they charge the reactor rod, and state its a plasma reaction and reform it
                  into hydrogen rich vapors.More data and testing needs to be done on this.
                  The french call it water doping. Its for an extra boost for your hydroxy to make use of the already endothermic reaction or heat exchange of your exhaust. DIESEL only tho i think.

The Nano (you can make a bigger reactor rod for more boost) claims to achieve between 4-24%. Get a bigger rod and add that to your hydroxy, i don't think you can do this on a petrol but i will try to find out. vid, MPG test and dimensions coming guys, you can look for the retorkit in the GEET course on the panacea university, they have some dimensions of rods there.

Ash

Comment

1989 done it and works 100% water

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                    Guys just a sneak preview from the video coming up and details in the course.
                    Here is the mini Nano Giler /Pantone reactor working with hydroxy. This tiny
                    reactor uses water vapor
                    ImageShack - Image Hosting :: hydroxynanog.jpg

Through a reactor rod that's spliced into your exhaust,
                    ImageShack - Image Hosting :: hydroxynano003.jpg

The out put goes straight into the air intake.
                    ImageShack - Image Hosting :: hydroxynano002r.jpg

They do these at Hypnow.fr or look for the nano kit on the GEET page (Refresh). GEET

This is not steam injection , it look like it , but its not, like the ecopra
                    kits they charge the reactor rod, and state its a plasma reaction and reform it
                    into hydrogen rich vapors.More data and testing needs to be done on this.
                    The french call it water doping. Its for an extra boost for your hydroxy to make use of the already endothermic reaction or heat exchange of your exhaust. DIESEL only tho i think.

The Nano (you can make a bigger reactor rod for more boost) claims to achieve between 4-24%. Get a bigger rod and add that to your hydroxy, i don't think you can do this on a petrol but i will try to find out. vid, MPG test and dimensions coming guys, you can look for the retorkit in the GEET course on the panacea university, they have some dimensions of rods there.

Ash
                    Look at a video that I did a while back, I have been shut down on this for the secound time. YOU TUBE; CENTRAFLOW

Further development is required, but it will work only on water, yes a crude jet engine. There were two of us who did this and now I would like to do more as I started last year, but family and friends come first, sorry

I am now working on many things as of yet have not had threats on these as I do not put many things on the net, but encourage others. If any one wants information I will give it freely by e-mail.

Mike

Comment

Mike please send them to me ill back them up and make available for ALL.
                      ashtweth@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                        Mike please send them to me ill back them up and make available for ALL.
                        ashtweth@gmail.com
                        Hi Ashtweth

Can you give me a skype account that I can send you things and may be we can discuse this as most is in my head after all was destroyed. I will put as much on paper as possible, it needs much more investigation as we were not sure exactly what was happening, but I have a good idea now as I think we created an electro magnetic storm producing vast amounts of hydrogen which was being burnt in the moment of production.

Mike

GMT +1hr

Comment

Hi Micheal sure thing, note i have a skype mobile so when i am logged in its prob my phone and you cannot send things across on my skype mobile phone.
                          can you send them via email?

Guys also paul pantone is now on
                          Rumor Mill News Radio

Comment

you could use sendspace.com to send files to ashtweth's gmail address. maximum size 300mb per file!
                            Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
                            My electronic music

Comment

Leo Umila supplemental GEET PDF

Leo has done exceptional to do the GEET supplementation system it will be easier then a full GEET system to install.
                              http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Leo...tal%20GEET.pdf

Thanks to the open source FREE energy community.

Comment

Ecopra/Nano install (GEET Variants) with hydroxy

Based on what the French call water doping and the GEET. These are technologies which can be retrofitted and mixed with hydroxy (Diesel)
                                Petrol ones are not as much benefit so far with the Nano and Ecopra but check out the duel GEET posted earlier that will fix it , AND yes the GEET can go with hydroxy Paul Pantone recently stated so.

None of the Nano or Ecropra are patented technologies.

Ecopra kit
                                Imageshack - panaceaecopra.jpg
                                Ecopra dimensions
                                Imageshack - ecopradimensionsdrawing.jpg
                                Hydroxy can be added

1997 Mitsubishi Delica
                                turbo diesel fitted with Ecopra
                                Imageshack - rimg0124.jpg
                                Imageshack - rimg0125.jpg
                                Imageshack - rimg0126r.jpg
                                Imageshack - rimg0129.jpg

Nano - Installed with Hydroxy
                                Nano kit
                                Imageshack - panaceanano.jpg

Nano Dimensions
                                Imageshack - nanodimensionsdrawing.jpg
                                Imageshack - nanoreacteursimple.jpg

Nano on a 2.4 diesel
                                Imageshack - hydroxynano.jpg
                                Imageshack - hydroxynano002.jpg
                                Imageshack - hydroxynano003.jpg

All will be packaged up and added to the hydroxy and GEET courses.

Ash

Comment

Working...
                                X