GEET | Paul Pantone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEET | Paul Pantone

This thread is for general discussion of the GEET by Paul Pantone and various offshoots of this technology. Most of these posts have been moved here from the Water Sparkplug thread.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Waz (Warren in oz )

Send me an email my BROTHER.
      ashtweth@gmail.com

Any one working with the GEET who doesn't email Ash is SQUARE

Comment

GEET is Good!

Hey folks,

For anyone who thinks the GEET technology is b.s., check out this video of a GEET enhanced small engine running on a mix of 50% waste oil and 50% water. Why use any gasoline when waste oil works just fine with the GEET, and is a cheap (or free) energy source? Waste oil has a very high energy content. Some gasoline inevitably seeps into the oil pan of any engine, and the constant thrashing of the oil by an engine's crankshaft disperses the gas very evenly throughout the oil.

YouTube - #5 Engine on 50% Waist Oil and Water
        Never mind the funny, mislabeled title, "Waist Oil." Just watch the video.

Also see this video of Paul Pantone demonstrating a GEET processor using water and crude oil.
        YouTube - This Car runs on Water!

Does he sound like an insane lunatic? I don't think so. So why is he being held in an asylum? Technology suppression? Indubitably! After being forced to take his prescribed medication doses every day for all this time, and perhaps undergoing electro shock "therapy," Paul himself may be wondering if anything that he accomplished was actually real, or just a figment of his imagination. What a travesty of injustice.

GEET technology is real, and has been replicated by many people with excellent results, so don't be afraid to give it a try as a weekend project for a small engine application. Paul made the basic small engine GEET plans freely available to anyone who wants them:
        TeslaTech Resource Center -- GEET Fuel Processor Small Engine Construction Plans

Try that, and I'm sure you will want to talk with Ash about further info.

Best regards,

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Hello, everybody.
          Aaron, I think it's a good idea to make such a special new topic.
          This GEET system seems to do alot for an ICE.
          Can anybody explain in a nutshell what it is and how does it work?
          I would also like to know if it can be made in other dimensions (smaller), cause there are cars (like mine) that do not have much space left for adding something in the engine compartment. I understand that making it smaller it will reduce the eficiency. They say it usually doubles the mpg, but I wouldn't bother if I start with 20-50% improvement of mpg, given the small size of the device that could fit in my car.
          Can it be added to the stock carburetor, without removing it (cause in my country it is illegal to do this)? So the modification must be done at a minimum, and hardly observable.
          Thanks very much!
          Last edited by Kinetix; 11-14-2008, 09:43 AM.
          Real PEACE from the Prince of Peace: Jesus Christ!

Comment

We need some more info on Pantone's situation

It seems to me that if there is some real hard info on this situation available somewhere; that we could study it and come to a conclusion... And if that conclusion supports the thesis that he is being unjustly incarcerated, then we have a significant chance of do something about. A campaign of writing articles on the blogisphere, letters to the Colorado senators, the U.S. Congressman, the state legislators, and Governor could help a lot. There may be ways to get this into the local news there as well (although national news is much harder to get into). The upshot of this is that the GEET technology itself could get a real boost as well.

If Mr. Pantone is being held wrongly, there are thousands of people all over the country who would willingly help in this letter writing campaign. So much so that action of some sort, if only a defining statement from the State of CO, can certainly be obtained.

So has anyone seen anything hard beyond opinion on this subject? This would be absolutely required to get the ball rolling.

Comment

Jib, thanks for mentioning this, i plan to try and draw as much attention to this with our up and coming public demos, all the information you just mentioned is imperative , don't forget that Paul has other systems and is one of the keys to getting the GEET out to capacity also.

>who would willingly help in this letter writing campaign

I think we need set this up, a simple name email country web presence for those who have experimented with the GEET and want to send a letter of concern to the hospital.so far the links at the bottom of this page detail some of it, but no web site has been set up yet.
              GEET

I say turn up the heat with a replication to show how the technology cuts the carbon foot print.

Comment

Hi guys.
                Too bad that Paul Pantone was treated this way. If anything could be done in order to help him, I think it should be done.

Anyway, regarding the GEET, I think there are two different things gensets and cars. I mean a genset can be made to run at a certain rpm by adjusting those valves somehow. But running a car on the street it's a totally another thing. You must be able to quick accelerate it from time to time. You do not have time to slowly adjust something... At idle you need very little amount of gas vapours, but at WOT there is a huge volume of combustible vapours needed that must enter the engine at once. Can those few inches of the reactor chamber prepare it to feed the engine in real time? And if you switch at idle after that, what happens with that big volume of gas vapours allready made?
                Just an idea: couldn't we use the EGR valve in and out ports to attach a GEET like system to the stock carburetor-manifold system?
                Thank you.
                Last edited by Kinetix; 11-15-2008, 05:29 PM.
                Real PEACE from the Prince of Peace: Jesus Christ!

Comment

Global Environmental Energy Tech GEET

The GEET is a excellent concept and certainly one of the best ideas for future deployment of energy solutions...

Not ready to shell out $2500.00 for the course but it looks like a winner

W

"But ye shall receive power..."
                  Acts 1:8

Comment

This is much more complex that it first seems

OK looking at what's available on this on the web, it looks like Pantone had made a big enough mess himself that it will be very hard to prove he is being unjustly held... Of course when you look at the illegal or self-destructive things he supposedly did, there are clearly 2 sides to it (and some of the stuff they are apparently using against him are just silly), but even still there is enough there that he is seriously in hot water from his own actions... Mainly the problems of defrauding investors.

He is in Utah, not CO as i had earlier heard. He is being held by the State in a mental hospital until a Judge there thinks he is competent for sentencing for a crime he already pled Guilty to (securities fraud).... So even when he is released from the mental ward, he is likely to do prison time for the conviction which was over 3 years ago now.

Apparently the reason given for his being held there is that he was fighting with his lawyer and appeared very unstable at the time of his trial. There is no evidence he is being held simply because he believes water can be a fuel.... I'm not judging here, this is what THEY will say. On one hand this is pretty much standard procedure for them in these cases, on the other hand it could be viewed as being a damned convenient way of silencing him forever.

It does appear true that they are trying to force him to take psychotropic drugs and that he has consistently refused. This is probably why he has been there in that ward for so long. This is utterly disgusting in my opinion, those pshrinks are so sure and bloody-minded in their own infallibility that they only trust in their own brute force drugging methods... Idiotic when you consider that Psychiatry isn't even a science (true science requires repeatable experiments which is impossible with the human mind); and that the truth is that these people have NEVER cured anyone of ANYTHING in the whole history of psychology. It's a real shame what those drugs do to people, i have personal (2nd hand) knowledge of it and they are REALLY dangerous, and really do turn people into "zombies".

But these things could be termed as symptoms of what is wrong in general with our society, and with our justice system and mental institutions in particular... And not indicative of anything specifically aimed at Free Energy inventors. So this is the rub: Either the authorities there have simply tried to follow their normal procedures to "save him from himself" (the wisdom of how they accomplish this being VERY debatable), or "They" have carefully and cleverly cornered him into a situation that is nearly impossible to get out of.

I will say this: I think he had very bad luck in being tried in Utah. For one thing, if he had been tried in Canada instead (the alleged victim was Canadian) i believe there is little question that he would not be in the situation he is today, and would probably have served his time for the Fraud conviction by now.

Lol, international bankers and Wall St. financiers have managed to steal over a Trillion Dollars from us this year and counting... No chance of them even going to court for it (... And most of them will still be getting get millions in salary and bonuses this year). The moral must be: "Steal BIG or stay home"

Comment

UTAH is certainly not the home of free energy . Well we are going to stir up some awareness for his case with some public demos next year.wpage , you don't need to shell out 2.5K for the plans, goto out university site and grab the course there FREE. Just note the FREE plans are not meant for an AUTO. The Auto pones are ion the FREE course.
                      If you build please consider writing a letter to help pantone or email, we have an ady on the GEET page.

Comment

Hello Ashweth

Hi Ash,

About that page on GEET you linked on the bottom of your page, it changed !

Somebody might have complained to t35.com so they took all my website there down ... No email to me before, no nothing, just closed the all website !

In 3 years I just get complain from Cheniere.org for a diagram they say being copyrighted from Bedini-Bearden book. http://radiant.100free.com/zpe_bedini_solid.html
                        diagram's name: down because of greed. zpe_bedini_mdg_solid_charger.gif
                        (I kept all the menacing emails from cheniere staff, very sad story, but never mind we must keep working ! Let's go to victory !)

I took that diagram out from the website at waterfuel.100free.com, but I didn't took it down from the same website at waterfuel.t35.com.
                        I suppose they get to find this mirror page at t35 and they complained to t35, and t35 took the all website down ... that's good how justice is going on internet...

So you linked the GEET page on t35, but it's nothing anymore there
                        You should link to the mirror page at http://waterfuel.100free.com/geet_plasma.html

I would like to register in your organisation, and help for the French group if needed, but I have not much time to do handwork with you all now, but anyway you are doing fantastic work all !!!!

I keep recording all that staff, and should open a new website soon with new staff )
                        If God helps, it will be a double language version, with English but also French articles ... a bridge between two comunities

Good luck Ash,
                        you're doing a great job !!!

MDG

Comment

Hi MDG

Thanks for the kind words and for the feedback, i have fixed the link , one thing, we had that page backed up in the GEET course on the panacea university site , have you seen this document?
                          http://www.panaceauniversity.org/GEE...20procesor.pdf
                          updated November 9 2008

Yes please keep back ups, even of the Panacea site(s)!,Very important. Now we are trying an Auto and Small engine, ill do my best to work with a translated document, thing is the software ones are not tat good its very hard to read so we really need People who speak another language and can help translate the bugs from the software translator .

Comment

About that video

Hi Ash,

That video at YouTube - Moteur Pantone
                            is from a reportage on the first french tv chanel.
                            I planed already to transcript the video and translate to english also ... but time is a bit lacking, as usual...

Yes they work hard on that system here.

I hope many people will support financialy Paul Pantone to get out of hospital.

And also guys don't forget to support Panacea-BOCAF.org, because they do a great job, and are an important changing factor for our planet !

Keep on the good work !

Very good PDF on the GEET Ash ! Do you distribute it to universities ? if yes how do you do ? You send by emails to professors, or you send by mail, or you have to meet students ?
                            What is the best way to propagate the info ? I know you videos and they concentrate lots of important info, congratulations !

Also if you have important file you want to translate from or to french, contact me, I'm always pleased to help when I can
                            danielfreepower@yahoo.com

working together we can move fast, as we can see on the forums like here and overunity.com.

c u
                            MDG

Comment

GEET Water

Hi Ash,

That's quite a GEET doc you have there! Thanks for making it available.

Do you have any info on the GEET system that is supposed to help produce water? Condensing it from the air or something?
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron and MDG!

MDG, Merci my friend!!! please take your time, that translation can show how we can cut the carbon foot print by 0.1% CO2 as opposed to 1.8%. Ill make an English subtitle translation video for all, this video was the one i sent to Eric Kreig to finally help Paul and get him off his back Thank you for the kind offer my friend,we only ever ask if we can do some good with the documents and this would be a great help, take your time

Thanks Aaron, Its going to be heavily updated with our Auto conversion and Briggs,coming soon and the video we did will be also
                                Panacea-BOCAF GEET production
                                All open source of cause man.

Please check that uni site their is allot of constantly updated information there(We have allot of Authors contributing now including you ), plus we have 5 project's being built ATM for new courses.Now I have the home furriness plans and other ones, can you send me an email Bro? I cant post them here
                                ashtweth@gmail.com
                                Last edited by ashtweth; 11-19-2008, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X