JOe Cell research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOe Cell research

At Jetijs suggestion, I am starting a new thread on the subject of Joe Cells in the hope that others maybe be able to shed light on things.

For those who don't know what Joe Cell is..........

It's a Stainless Steel canaster with 3 or more inner concentric tubes. The innermost tube is the cathode and the outer canister is the anode. This device is NOT for hydroxy production but rather the generation of torsion fields.

As at this date, this cell has produced interesting but frustrating results which seem to plague all Joe Cell researchers. On 2 separate occasions I have had my motor idling for up to 2 hours with fuel cut but vapour return line still connected. I have also driven the car fo up to 15 kilomtres with the same setup. The problem is, I can't get stability with it! I can't figure out why it soemtimes works and other times not. So that's where I am at with this research.

Comments and questions are welcome.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ozicell; 09-19-2008, 11:30 PM.

The science behind the Joe is so far outside the range of the known– perhaps falling within Wilhelm Reich territory – Orgone. Has anyone encased the Joe in a pyramid? It’s certainly an interesting and fun phenomenon
    It is said that no one up there in Joe Country actually uses a Joe on a regular basis for reliably commuting or just running about!

Comment

Oz

Mate look for Bernies research on the JC in the joe cell yahoo groups, he has the easiest stage three procedure mate.

Ps, i have met Joe,
      He wont tell you jack shyte. It very confusing and frustrating.
      boost your ride Bro, JC is R and D
      Last edited by ashtweth; 09-20-2008, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swompwalker View Post
        The science behind the Joe is so far outside the range of the known– perhaps falling within Wilhelm Reich territory – Orgone. Has anyone encased the Joe in a pyramid? It’s certainly an interesting and fun phenomenon
        It is said that no one up there in Joe Country actually uses a Joe on a regular basis for reliably commuting or just running about!
        No I haven't tried this but the cell definitly has a measurable filed around it.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
          Oz

Mate look for Bernies research on the JC in the joe cell yahoo groups, he has the easiest stage three procedure mate.

Ps, i have met Joe,
          He wont tell you jack shyte. It very confusing and frustrating.
          boost your ride Bro, JC is R and D
          G'da Ash,

I have spoken to Bernie quite a bit over trhe last year or so, He's been very helpful as have other JC reasearchers. I have long since given up on Joe as a source of info, I look at his videos and tried some of his suggestions and to tell the you truth, to me it seems like smoke and mirrors. I have found S3 is not measured by bubbles but residual voltage which I have no trouble achieving. I have also found total electrical isolation from the vehicle works far better than grounding the cell to the vehicle.

At the moment I have for the first time in about 6 months, pulled the cell decanted the water - (which was still crystal clear) re passivated the cell and will hopefully be reinstalling it today into its engine bay housing but this time electricall isolated. All my experience so far shows this is the way to go so I am going to try.

The biggest problem I am facing is the changeover, it wants to but there just seems to be a bump in the process that it can't quite get past. Anyway, just one more area of my R & D. The plugs are still on the bench as is other stuff I am doing.

Thanks for the response Ash

Jeff

Comment

Jeff,

Sorry i missed the part of your post last night, was up late, that's amazing you got it running like you did, that's as far as i ever heard any one getting that i trust . This starts to remind me of the Ntiro cell, and how sensitive it is due to certain factors of the engine bay etc. I know wayne personally, this is just some thing to keep in mind, he states for the D18 cell (was not in the original instructions)

Cell must be away from engine block as you don't want electromagnetic mutual inductance from the cell to the engine

outer side of inner tube surface area should equal surface area of inner side of outer tube electric fields must be the same

horizontal tube mount for highway driving
            vertical mount for city driving
            solid wire roughly 0.2mm one winding around cell

-end

Mate if you have residual voltage form the cell, then perhaps people need to do load tests with other things to see how YOUR particular cell reacts? Is that possible? Given there are so many variables we don't know about the energy, it seems to me that there could be things around your shop like microwaves on or off? or any thing like that?

I know that some machinery effects it (i am told) perhaps its the environment around you

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
              Jeff,

Sorry i missed the part of your post last night, was up late, that's amazing you got it running like you did, that's as far as i ever heard any one getting that i trust . This starts to remind me of the Ntiro cell, and how sensitive it is due to certain factors of the engine bay etc. I know wayne personally, this is just some thing to keep in mind, he states for the D18 cell (was not in the original instructions)

Cell must be away from engine block as you don't want electromagnetic mutual inductance from the cell to the engine

outer side of inner tube surface area should equal surface area of inner side of outer tube electric fields must be the same

horizontal tube mount for highway driving
              vertical mount for city driving
              solid wire roughly 0.2mm one winding around cell

-end

Mate if you have residual voltage form the cell, then perhaps people need to do load tests with other things to see how YOUR particular cell reacts? Is that possible? Given there are so many variables we don't know about the energy, it seems to me that there could be things around your shop like microwaves on or off? or any thing like that?

I know that some machinery effects it (i am told) perhaps its the environment around you

G'day Ash,

I am on several Yahoo forums where the Joe Cell is being research, many of these guys have had success in one form or another! The 9 volt charging has only recently been discussed, I stunble across it my self after days of charging with a 12 volt battery charger, the cell wouldn't retain more than 0.5 volts after 24 hours. I had some weak 9 volts lying around and thought what the heck. I left it on for an hours or so and wadda you know, the charge held. When I posted my findings, a very experienced researcher came out and back me up. He had found the same thing, so then others started looking into it and getting results. When the cell is really conditioned, it will hold a charge of 1.1 volts for around 3 days.

I have just pulled my cell down and am in the process of recharging. It's almost like going back to square 1. Anyway, the groups are as below.

joecellfreeenergydevice : Joe Cell Free Energy Device - Researching the Joe Cell Phenomena

JoesCell2 : Joe's Cell 2

There are plenty of other groups but these seem to be the most active with the leading researchers.

If you're not already a member and you are researching JC's, I'd recommend joining.

BTW I am a LONG way of having a workable cell. When I limped home with fuel cut, I had no power and 20K's was about top speed but it still was going in a manner of speaking.

Cheers
              Jeff

Comment

I just stumbled across this paper on the Joe Cell:

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/down...xplanation.pdf

It mentions the following references:

Joe Cell interview Peter Stevens of Byron New Energy:
                How to Make and Run a Joe Cell

Charge compression, implosion physics in water, Daniel Winter:
                http://www.soulinvitation.com/watercharged/

Gravitational thrust produced by capacitors which accelerate charge by recursion
                http://www.soulinvitation.com/thrust/

Hydrogen bonding and memory effect of water:
                Water and its structure

Icosahedral water clusters. Martin Chaplin:
                Water structure and science
                Icosahedral water cluster symmetry and architecture

Dr. Emoto’s hexagonal water:
                Hadolife

Torsion fields, Nikolai Kozyrev:
                http://ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/01.htm

E.H.D. Flying Sourcer, Jean Louis Naudin:
                The EHD Fs v2.0
                The EHD FS - Computer Simulations

Vortex gravity control, Paul Richard Price, 2004 :
                http://www.americanantigravity.com/p...-article.shtml

Source charge problem, Tom Bearden:
                http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/F...0Problem10.doc

Electrogravitics Systems, Paul La Violette
                Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion a book by Paul LaViolette

Biefeld-Brown effect:
                http://www.americanantigravity.com/Lifter-Article.pdf

Blaze labs research, lifters in the vacuum
                EHD Thrusters Research: Lifters in vacuum

The electric universe:
                The Electric Universe

Cymatics, Hans Jenny
                Cymatics a study of Wave Phenomena by Hans Jenny

Woutje Winkler-Prins and Donave water:
                http://www.nulpuntenergie.net/dng/donave.htm

--::--

Also see:

Structured water or miracle water
                Dan Winter
                How Water Accumulates Orgone | AEONIA
                Fractal Field Theory - Applied Quantum Fractal Field Theory
                http://academysacredgeometry.com/Adm..._Implosion.pdf
                Last edited by lamare; 02-05-2010, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Jenny Cells

I only found out about these recently:

SubQuantum Etheric Energy (aka Aetheric Energy) Site Home Page

Called a Jenny Cell, they're basically a Joe Cell but use high ormus materials instead of water. It seems to have been around for a few years but there seems to be few people researching this. Use of the cell in automobiles was not the primary intention of it's inventor but the inventor claims that those who have tried the cell on automobiles have seen fuel savings. Thought it would be of interest to Joe Cell researchers.

Comment

A Fairy Tale.. (Or not)?

Once upon a time in the land Down-under, there was/were car(s) running on weird cells invented by Joe. Forever since called the Joe Cell. These cells used charged water, via a mode of electrolysis on the water then charged water was placed in the Joe cell and the output of the Joe Cell went not into the air intake of a vehicle but to the metal block of the engine. A few mysterious tweaks were done, electrical, timing etc. (only known by Joe) were made and the car suddenly runs with all fuel lines disconnected.

An incredible story, or to some just a fairy tale perhaps.

Story of the Joe Cell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbuHe9X_cs

Joe himself clammed up on the whole process and wishes to remain that way for the protection of himself and his family, (understandably).
                    Many Joe Cell researchers have come and gone without much success. Although some success, enough to suggest that something is going on albeit very strange. But no one has been able achieve what Joe could do, or can prove it.

Some say it’s hydrogen and oxygen gas, monoatomic hydrogen, or an Orgone device of sorts. Joe called it a “frequency” and he says it’s not hydrogen and oxygen gas that runs the car.

Then more fantastic strange stories emerge where once a car levitated off the ground but could still drive and turn corners. There are also reports of reduction of inertia. Other reports of people feeling sick or unwell around the device while others report feeling lifted and energised.

Joe on the Levitating Car (edit): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv-yEX_QPBw

I myself have played around with these cells without any or much success. Most of the interest and research from others has also died off because the lack of success from anyone other than Joe.
                    With regard to the levitating vehicle story, it is a fantastic story indeed. Most would not believe it and that’s fine.

However I would submit this in support of the fantastic story, what Eric Dollard says about the research of JJ Thompson and his lines of force theories.

Eric Dollard on JJ Thompson (edit): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfiM4fDV44

If one could establish a universal grounding point or universal reference point and ground the car to that, all the lines of force would detach from the vehicle and the resultant loss of inertia would begin to take place.
                    I do not know the secrets to charging a Joe cell or running a car with it, nor am I currently experimenting with it. (Although I think on the principals often). - I can imagine how charged water (positively, negatively or otherwise) contained within a certain vessel could become a universal grounding or reference point and produce the odd reported effects. Also the work of Gerald Pollack's 4th Phase of Water concepts can't be ignored either, with regard to the Joe Cell.

Food for thought.
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

The truth about the JOE CELL documentary

A phase conjugate geometry, the capacitor of choice.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbuHe9X_cs[/VIDEO]
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-06-2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

How to turn water into oil using a JoeCell.

Videos – MAGNETIC WATER SCIENCE

use the password wizzzard777

Comment

This is stupid

Wwhatss wwronngg?
                          Double posting is not allowed.
                          You are spamming and need to stop.
                          It's not even on topic!!
                          Any moderators want to remove this post and mine?

Comment

Originally posted by MerLynn View Post
                            How to turn water into oil using a JoeCell.

Videos – MAGNETIC WATER SCIENCE

use the password wizzzard777
                            I thought that was really cool, I want the frequencies

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2etpxQjmw8[/VIDEO]
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 08-02-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Working...
                              X