No announcement yet.

JOe Cell research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having met Joe in 1996 and being Joe's friend since, few know Joe like I do.
    I have seen Joe tear strips off Peter Stevens for his mistruths about what he says about Joecells several time in person. Peter know almost NOTHING about a Joecell. Following any of his advice will lead you to failure. Joe USES Peter to 'put out there' certain information about Joe's WATER SCIENCE.
    I might add that after the first cell was constructed, some one of the group of four who were there in 1992, came back at 2 am and BORROWED the cell and some 2 years later he returned it. Joe just doesnt trust them any more with REAL IP.
    Alex Shifflier who wrote the manual for experimenters couldnt have got it more wrong either. Following his advice will also Guarantee failure. Viny pintobrain who used the explanations from these two fake inventors also got it completely wrong. Gawd only knows what a jennycell does.
    I was the Video operator for the water into oil demo posted earlier. I have many videos of Joe using his cells for MANY other uses. Im about the only one for the last 20 years to have the video rights to document Joe.
    For the Book, I asked Joe to state clearly and concisely, what it is that a JoeCell Does.... his reply, Its a device for changing the Memory of Water. Memory is Frequency. Tesla said Every thing is Energy Frequency and Vibration. Let that sink in people. there are no electrons or protons nor any elements either.
    Since the 'car' days of 1992 to 95 Joe has gone on to build many more cells dozens of them. Some so big they need a truck to move. Some fit in the palm of one's hand. No two are the same and in fact they are so radically different from the known design of FIVE tubes of 316L stainless that even that one is not interpreted right. There are 4 ways to connect the DC to the tubecell and ALL Joecells work BEST with a 12volt car battery for DC.
    Read this for some understanding of how changing the Memory of (sea) water can make a liquid that one can drink and never eat again....
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ocean-Wh...s/173841889962

Comment

power blackout double posted...

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        I thought that was really cool, I want the frequencies

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2etpxQjmw8[/VIDEO]
        So you think its a Frequency that you require to Transmute Water into Atomic Carbon (the new NASA comet hunters term for what their instruments look for) How is a radio RECEIVER going to change the Memory of Water?
        Wouldn't a Wave Form Propagation Antenna powered with Pure Flat-Line Plasma do a better job as per the video?

Here is some of the Data you've been looking for.

Two Electrode Electrolysis verses Multi-Electrode Magnetic Field Generation in Water.

The scientific branches of Physics and Chemistry are based upon this singular experiment that when 2 electrodes are placed in water, which is in fact a caustic solution, the two gases produced are ‘hydrogen’ and ‘oxygen’. This highly publicised experiment as taught to every student in the More progressive western schools, forms the corner stone of Belied that Water is H2O.

To quantify and qualify the Electric Universe Theory, (EU) we need to re-examine this 2 electrode experiment in a liquid solution. We need to look at it from an outside the box perspective and to do so, with an open mind.

Despite the fact one needs specific materials in the electrodes and specific additives in the water, and no mention of voltage or amperage requirements, this singular controlled experiment is hailed as the Holy Grail of the Atomic Structure and constitutes the foundations of all that man believes.

At
        http://footbathtruth.com/documents/p...in%20Water.pdf
        Is a device with 6 electrodes with DC applied and one neutral.
        This “electrolysis” device offers independently verified PROOF that electrodes in water makes impurities disappear. With little to no production of gasses in any ratio that conforms with H2O.

The variation to the above PROOF that “electrolysis” with more than 2 electrodes does other stuff besides splitting water into two gases is that when water is injected with electrons first for 15 minutes then the Food Dye is added and again it fails to mix and “DISSAPPEARS” completely allows independent experimenters to do further experiments upon making ‘elements’ disappear.

The Device that turns water into silver is made with 4 electrodes. Colloidal silver makers use the standard 2 electrolysis electrodes and so the electrodes disintegrate. When 4 electrodes are used in a SPECIFIC electrical power hookup, the wires NEVER wear out and the water tests for silver. Further explanations at; joecellwaterscience.com

These multi electrode “FIELD SCIENCE” experiments are based 25 years of experiments, reports, some certified, video evidence testimony and devices that can be made by anyone and they are even commercially available.

What we have discovered, is that when more than 2 electrodes are powered with DC in an electrolysis like experiment, the water purifies like in the above experiment or it ‘dirties’ like in the silver experiment. NO gases that test H or O. The gases actually test….. Water vapor or moisture. Without heat even, in fact most experiments the container drops in temp.

The types of multiple electrodes (materials and shapes) Orientation to the earths magnetic field, The number of electrodes, and their ratio to Neutral plates effects the outcomes of the waters treated. In fact in most multi-electroded electrolysis experiments it’s the Neutral plates with NO DC hooked up that produce the most bubbles.
        Brand new physics.
        Brand new inventions
        Brand new concepts
        Multi-Electrode placements in Water, (H2O) is the new Field Science of Atomic Structure.

Depending upon the device’s polarity in electrode configuration, will see the device either clean or dirty the water. In some configurations with 4 plates and 2 neutral plates with the center positive instead of making H and O it turns the water into OIL see Videos – MAGNETIC WATER SCIENCE password still being wizzzard777

So what do we make of water being H2O by just applying ONLY 2 electrodes to the water giving H and O but when more electrodes and neutrals are added to the vessel of water you get salts/dyes/saline/oily and raw sewerage grey water turning into pure fresh drinking water or pure water being turned into silver or oil?

Does it not give new evidence about the makeup of water?

Thinking outside the box is usually a cognitive disassociation for those who must believe water is H2O in order to wear a lab coat and keep the faith.

This Field Science where one creates a magnetic field in water rather than electrolysis in water by the addition of more electrodes and neutral plates is actually bigger than Tesla in sending energy across the nation and is bigger than crystals replacing valves moving electronics into the space age. This is the next quantum leap of understanding for mankind

Comment

Bob Boyce says the same thing about putting a magnetic field into
          water. He uses 99 neutral plates and what he calls a hex controller
          connected to a 6.5" toroidal transformer that has a hundred foot
          primary first and 3 short winding over top. A fundamental freqency and
          2 harmonics 42.5- 21.3-10.7khz duty 10%-5%-2.5% respectively.

Ringing the bell so to speak not needing so much power

Running large engines on less than 200 watts, looks like there is more
          than one or two ways to get the goods. Hey Mate?

Water conditioning produces forms of heavy water which offer vast
          sums of energy. Transmutation of elements is on the list as well.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 09-21-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Bob Boyce is way behind the times in understanding the Atomic Structure.
            Anything Joe can do with a car battery and SS tubes he can do with Ferrite ring magnets.

The 4 Way Cell, (like Alex Shifflier and Peter Stevens made famous) can be powered up FOUR different ways. Each producing a totally different effect in the Water. These 2 guys only ever said to connect the Negative lead to the Bottom of the Center Tube.

Joe's In-Line Magnetic Cell consisting of just a MILD steel pipe with 4 ferrite ring magnets and 2 mild steel washers will create what John Keely described as a Neutral Center for Radiant Energy manifestation (zero point) and ANY liquid pumped through the pipe will exit as PURE Fresh potable water. Any Liquid includes raw sewerage, acid mine waste, sea water, runny concrete and even oily ****. If the Magnets are reversed fresh water exits as oil so pure it doesnt need refining to be used in a VW Golf Diesel car. So a Tube Joecell and an Magnetic In-Line Cell will make oil or fresh water depending upon the orientation of the Magnets or the placement of the DC electrodes in 4 different positions to FORMAT the water. The Wave Form. Or as Walter Russell said as a Title of a Book... "In the Wave Lies the Secret of Creation"

A hundred neutral plates DOES NOT create a Neutral Center.
            A JoeCell Tube Cell DOES create a Neutral Center.

Joe has only done it several 1000 times for several 1000 people. Its not like its new or anything. Its just Peter and Alex were dip shots who knew nothing about what they were looking at.

And Joe's Fisher and Paykel motor/generator is also a Neutral Center device leaving all other Radiant Energy Devices (cold fusion) for dead....

We are seeking interested persons who MUST View the cells before ANY offer is tendered.
            Think about that. All them JoeCells that are in the garage of frustrated builders can be used to make oil for pennies a gallon. But only if one throws out electrons, protons, elements, ions, and thinks in terms of Wave Forms and Water Memory. Why? Because as you think so you create. and to use false science principles will give false results every time.

Comment

Field Science

Originally posted by MerLynn View Post
              Bob Boyce is way behind the times in understanding the Atomic Structure.
              Anything Joe can do with a car battery and SS tubes he can do with Ferrite ring magnets.

The 4 Way Cell, (like Alex Shifflier and Peter Stevens made famous) can be powered up FOUR different ways. Each producing a totally different effect in the Water. These 2 guys only ever said to connect the Negative lead to the Bottom of the Center Tube.

Joe's In-Line Magnetic Cell consisting of just a MILD steel pipe with 4 ferrite ring magnets and 2 mild steel washers will create what John Keely described as a Neutral Center for Radiant Energy manifestation (zero point) and ANY liquid pumped through the pipe will exit as PURE Fresh potable water. Any Liquid includes raw sewerage, acid mine waste, sea water, runny concrete and even oily ****. If the Magnets are reversed fresh water exits as oil so pure it doesnt need refining to be used in a VW Golf Diesel car. So a Tube Joecell and an Magnetic In-Line Cell will make oil or fresh water depending upon the orientation of the Magnets or the placement of the DC electrodes in 4 different positions to FORMAT the water. The Wave Form. Or as Walter Russell said as a Title of a Book... "In the Wave Lies the Secret of Creation"

A hundred neutral plates DOES NOT create a Neutral Center.
              A JoeCell Tube Cell DOES create a Neutral Center.

Joe has only done it several 1000 times for several 1000 people. Its not like its new or anything. Its just Peter and Alex were dip shots who knew nothing about what they were looking at.

And Joe's Fisher and Paykel motor/generator is also a Neutral Center device leaving all other Radiant Energy Devices (cold fusion) for dead....

We are seeking interested persons who MUST View the cells before ANY offer is tendered.
              Think about that. All them JoeCells that are in the garage of frustrated builders can be used to make oil for pennies a gallon. But only if one throws out electrons, protons, elements, ions, and thinks in terms of Wave Forms and Water Memory. Why? Because as you think so you create. and to use false science principles will give false results every time.

Good to see you on the Energetic Forum MerLynn…

I have followed some of MerLynn’s posts on another forum from since around July 2016…

So those reading his posts, in order to absorb and understand, I would suggest suspending your current standard (scientific) belief systems (programming), in order to better learn or understand the way of the thinking he’s trying to relay or teach, regarding Field Science. (Water Science).

It is a different thought process with understanding Field Science. - But in my opinion it is well worth the consideration and understanding, as you will pick up the principals of new knowledge…

Just saying…

Sputins
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

I Noticed MerLynn was talking way out there, but he does not talk
                enough to get a full understanding. Where is his other info Sputins?

I would be interested to see where he is actually coming from. MerLynn
                says magnetic fields not electric fields, so far that is all he has said
                I can wrap my head around.

Comment

Joe's Fisher and Paykel

@BroM; The link was posted earlier in this thread... – But the posts are scattered, lots of noise and a lot of mining will be required. – Wait for his book…

Originally posted by MerLynn View Post
                  I doubt the instructions on how to build Joe's Fisher and Paykel motor/generator are going to be given out for nothing… (Fair enough).

(But we can speculate)... As most experimenters have at some point played with around with these motors and rewired them to be wind generators or similar, I wonder how Joe would do it? Given that there are a multitude of ways that these Fisher and Paykel direct drive motors can be configured…

There are 36 Stater coils and 12 ferrite magnets on the outside rotor. Each magnet spans the distance of three coils. So for each set of three coils when the magnet is directly aligned, one is North Pole, one is South Pole and one in the middle is Neutral at a given point in time… So I think Joe might be isolating and utilizing the neutral coil(s) at a given time in the rotation of the rotor. But exactly how he does that and the wiring and switching configuration is the tricky part that only Joe knows… No doubt such a generator would make for a good charging device as well...
                  "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Why did I know that a book would be the only true answer?
                    That idea to switch and coil field cancel and motor generator magic
                    starting with Adams all the way to Christopher Columbus to Tesla
                    to who knows has been around for sometime.

I hope he sells them because I doubt I will have enough lifetimes
                    to follow his work, recreate it and continue the speculation.

That is simply not very nice, it's all about getting paid not about helping
                    others to get a handle on the way nature works. Wizards and Warlocks,
                    magicians and clowns are everywhere on the web. Leading the people
                    down the wrong roads. A road to piles of money for the trickster.

I am glad he is making money and having fun but is of no interest to
                    me. Unless he is going to talk reasonably by teaching us all something
                    other than slinging colorful slogan's around about how we must think
                    outside the box. That is not enough.

Thank you Sputins for bringing up to speed. I knew he was selling books.

Comment

Why did I know that a book would be the only true answer?
                      That idea to switch and coil field cancel and motor generator magic
                      starting with Adams all the way to Christopher Columbus to Tesla
                      to who knows has been around for sometime.

I hope he sells them because I doubt I will have enough lifetimes
                      to follow his work, recreate it and continue the speculation.

That is simply not very nice, it's all about getting paid not about helping
                      others to get a handle on the way nature works. Wizards and Warlocks,
                      magicians and clowns are everywhere on the web. Leading the people
                      down the wrong roads. A road to piles of money for the trickster.

I am glad he is making money and having fun but is of no interest to
                      me. Unless he is going to talk reasonably by teaching us all something
                      other than slinging colorful slogan's around about how we must think
                      outside the box. That is not enough.

Thank you Sputins for bringing up to speed. I knew he was selling books.
                      It's not quite like that. You've jumped the gunn.

There is no book. But he said he might write one someday...

The thing is Joe's knowledge or intellectual property (IP) belongs only to Joe and no one else has the right to reveal it... (Although certain aspects have been mentioned or given).

Although MerLynn does go on to explain certain aspects of Field Science and people paying attention, can use that information towards their own understanding and applications.

It may not be suitable for everyone. As said, you do need to think outside the box to "get it".

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                        You've jumped the gunn.

There is no book.

aspects of Field Science and people paying attention, can use that
                        information towards their own understanding and applications.

As said, you do need to think outside the box to "get it".
                        I still have not heard any science. Where. All I here is that stupid
                        "Think outside the box" quote with nothing to follow. This all by itself
                        is a condescending behavior form of speech. Basically calling people
                        out saying that they should think outside the box is not science.
                        Show some? Is that to much to ask?

This is my response to Joe.

Thx Sputins

PS A someday book? Interesting - yawn, science plz

Comment

Thx Sputins

Well Mike.... at https://www.magneticwaterscience.com/?page_id=46 using the password wizzzard777

You can watch water being excited with DC electricity and then it BURNS.

Is that showing some?

I have watched Joe do 'burning water' about a dozen times and video's it only once. Some times it was done with a near flat car battery.

There is NO WAY you can explain this with conventional science....
                          YOU MUST think outside the box....

So do it .... Tell me how the MIND Programs the DC from the hands to change the Memory of the water to release FIRE.

Give it your best shot.

HINT think Emoto changing the water crystal. Oh and another hint water is NOT HHO..... but we will get to that soon enough and with EXPERIMENTSso you can do to prove it to yourself toooooo
                          Last edited by MerLynn; 09-28-2019, 07:20 AM. Reason: forgot the Hint

Comment

Thx Sputins

Look Mike.... it cant happen one one post.

Stop thinking you know everything because in reality all you know is wrong....
                            It took you a lifetime to get it wrong and one post to get it right is, even for me, pushing it.

Did you see the attached pdf in another thread, of the DISAPPEARING FOOD DYE with a magnetic Field created by a zero point Neutral Center Radiant Energy Device that you wouldnt recognize if you saw one and could even BUY it...... you are so wrapped up in electrons as the source of all energy. Am I wrong?

Out of the Box yet?

Comment

Thx Sputins

I pre-warned that MerLynn's thinking is out-side of the box...

Dollard says when you want to understand someone's else's ideas, you have to try and get into their mind-set, it's their ideas, their point view... Don't try and filter it through any of your own pre-conceived ideas, understanding or notions, if you want to understand their concepts... - Very few it seems, can actually do that...

BroM - Given Merlynn's first few posts, you have not been a very welcoming host...

Merlynn can sometimes be a tad abrasive, particularly if provoked... (Merlynn, probably not the best idea to annoy Aarron thou, it's his house)...

I don't speak for him, or promote any products, that is all his deal...

*- It is my belief that Joe is no con-man, he is truthful in his convictions previous and current, as well as his abilities. Joe has a gift of insight that few people can understand or replicate. So most would just simply call him out as being a fake... But there is something phenomenal about about Joe... As in the Matrix movie, ''I don't know how I know, I just know''...

So you can choose to cast Merlynn's points of view and messages aside.. Or try to understand...? You won't get it in one or two posts, it takes an amount of acceptance, processing and absorption to get it...

Here, Ken Wheelers latest video...
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lLlqyRiLEw

''The Cult of Atom-isum. - The belief that mother nature is interaction of bumping particles.. But that would never define a field... - "Everything is a field and fields are not particles''... - Ken Wheeler..

Guess What? Joe had been saying that, since forever...

Comment

Well Said Sputins.

One learns more in War than in Peace. And a faster pace too.

It doesnt need to be that way.... but its a human trait to reject ANY new info if it even remotely conflicts with already known info. Its just the way humans are.

Mike has a problem... he asked for experiments so he can learn and then he ignores the experiments and just demands that his conditions are met. Like a youtube vid will prove anything.... sheesh... Seeing is Believing. not watching vids.

As stated to Aaron. the vids are not meant to show how its done, but that it can be done and anyone can pay for the privilege to see it done in front of their very eyes and video it too. There is NO other way... Many have made the trek like 100's Many 100's more came but didnt get to see anything as Joe could see their 'honesty' rating as they walked in the door.

Its a fascinating story in itself how people seem to display their true colors so quickly when in the presence of a representative of the Universal Mind.

Oh and Mike....... when you say....
                                "I still have not heard any science. Where."

I have to ask myself is he really that stupid? How many times have I posted magneticwaterscience.com or Walter Russell science at philosophy.org
                                Leading to the postulation.... Mike just doent want to understand.

In the Wave Lies the Secret of Creation
                                or A New Concept of the Universe....

https://www.philosophy.org/store/p9/..._Creation.html

Or google John Keely and Neutral Center.

Comment

Working...
                                X